Author Topic: Women molesting/abusing boys In India= REAL study!  (Read 2680 times)

Offline sanaslave

• Sana is a true goddess.. I'm just her slave.
Women molesting/abusing boys In India= REAL study!
« on: June 27, 2009, 01:18:46 PM »
Please go to this link and read a shocking social research report.

In India, young boys are molested by women a lot. This research was done only hyderababd, a smal representation of the reality. Imagine Bombay, delhi, calcutta, even chennai and bangalore... many many such cases happen.

Young boys are trapped and exploited by women.. to take it prostitution. more shocking is the fact that most of these women are from middle class... rich and middle class women use the service of these young vicitms...

this is not a sleazy magazine report. This is a genuine social research project. so everry bitt of it is TRUE!!!

u can click on the link below which will open an html version of the doc. It is a bit long, i suggest searching for female/women word and then read. u can read the whole repprt too. it is WORTH it!! know India and Indian women better, who we all think are subdued and victimized!!! They are powerful and capable of doing what they want.... an era of female domination is coming!

http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:n_Sww0G9_14J:www.childtrafficking.com/Docs/ecpat_06_sarop_of_boys_in_india_250806.pdf+boy+prostitute+India&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk
Slave of Goddess Sana Begum. She rules and I'm nothing but her foot stool.

Offline bobxing

• No Comments! No Stuff!
Re: Women molesting/abusing boys In India= REAL study!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 02:40:30 AM »
Hmmm interesting.
bob

Offline FdoMluVeR

• Registered But Not Subscribed
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 05:15:10 PM »
Aunties over teenage boys ??? ??? ???
Thats really shocking
CATCHNME

Offline slaveofstepsister

• Email
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2015, 12:42:20 PM »
Please go to this link and read a shocking social research report.

In India, young boys are molested by women a lot. This research was done only hyderababd, a smal representation of the reality. Imagine Bombay, delhi, calcutta, even chennai and bangalore... many many such cases happen.

Young boys are trapped and exploited by women.. to take it prostitution. more shocking is the fact that most of these women are from middle class... rich and middle class women use the service of these young vicitms...

this is not a sleazy magazine report. This is a genuine social research project. so everry bitt of it is TRUE!!!

u can click on the link below which will open an html version of the doc. It is a bit long, i suggest searching for female/women word and then read. u can read the whole repprt too. it is WORTH it!! know India and Indian women better, who we all think are subdued and victimized!!! They are powerful and capable of doing what they want.... an era of female domination is coming!

http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:n_Sww0G9_14J:www.childtrafficking.com/Docs/ecpat_06_sarop_of_boys_in_india_250806.pdf+boy+prostitute+India&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk

unable to open the link

Offline avagrado

• Email

Offline slaveofstepsister

• Email
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2015, 03:00:42 AM »
http://www.childtrafficking.com/Docs/ecpat_06_sarop_of_boys_in_india_250806.pdf

try this link

would be interested to know how those married woman have them when they buy their service

Offline sanaslave

• Sana is a true goddess.. I'm just her slave.
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2015, 12:05:42 PM »
yes i read this report long ago. Seems to be a genuine research done, so its a reality many women exploit boys sexually. Mostly dominating women because they do not want any objections.. and want to dominate. Such women prefer boys whom they can do whatever they want!

Slave of Goddess Sana Begum. She rules and I'm nothing but her foot stool.

Offline bustedflesh

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2015, 04:05:31 PM »
yes i read this report long ago. Seems to be a genuine research done, so its a reality many women exploit boys sexually. Mostly dominating women because they do not want any objections.. and want to dominate. Such women prefer boys whom they can do whatever they want!

some aunties hire servant boys for their easy exploitation...I had a thread about here..have you come across this situation in real life..looking forward to your feedback here..

http://www.indian-femdom.com/index.php?topic=9304.0

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19