Author Topic: Elder sister's feet  (Read 3625 times)

Offline Harryjudge

Elder sister's feet
« on: June 11, 2024, 09:41:15 PM »
I'm a second child in a middle class family. Like every second child I adore my elder sister a lot. Also because I loved wearing all her used clothes and footwear when she grows tired of them. Although she's only 3 years elder but still I behave like a child in front of her and she loves to take care of my as one. In addition I love her feet a lot and I think she knows it. Since as kids we shared a bed she knows I love smelling her feet as I would do it every night while sleeping at first. But soon she found that out and started to put her feet near me during the day time as well so I could have fun. I love to smell them, rub them, kiss them and feel them on my face.

During the night when she was still figuring it out I would sleep on the opposite side of her face angling my face towards her feet while she used her phone while laying there. I thought I was being careful enough for her not to notice and really thought I was able to get really close to her feet but she had an idea. She told me she just didn't mind me putting my face in her soles so she never interrupted me and let me breathe through her toes for as long as I wanted. Many times her soles would brush on face but she never said anything or even mentioned about it I always thought she didn't notice. Sometimes she would simply rest her foot on my arm or my shoulder and I would feel really happy to be upclose to her foot in my face. I should have known that she knew but I was too dumb and thought this all was just co-incidence. Every night I would love to feel her feet in my face and did too. Probably after a month or two she started to occasionally put her feet near me during the day time as well. The first time she did it was when I was studing with my books on the floor in front of the couch. She was sitting on the couch while I was laying on my stomach with my book in front of my face on the floor. She casually stepped on my book and moved to the kitchen and while coming back she did it again before sitting back down on the couch. The book was close to my face that I could smell her fragrance from her feet. I was really happy and excited by this. Then over the coming year or 2 many other incidents like this one kept occurring which never proved that she knew but also were too big for me to be just a coincidence. Like one time I was sitting on the floorin front of the couch,  massaging mom's feet while she watched some tv. My sister came back home from a day out and sat down beside mom to talk about her day. During the conversation she told her that she got a new pedicure and to show it to her she removed her sandals and put her right foot on my shoulder as I was sitting right in front of them. Mom complemented it and told her how beautiful her feet looked. She was happy and angled her foot around on my shoulder touching my cheek and ears with her toes and soles number of times while showing it off and talking about how great it felt for about a minute. Then once I was watching Tv while laying down on the floor in front of the TV we had a book cabinet right beside the tv, my sister came down from her room while talking to someone on the phone about some book. She came straight towards the book shelf, I was surprised when instead of stepping over my body she literally stepped on my butt and crossed over to go look for a book in it. After she found the book she came back again and stepped on my lower back this time to go back to her room. This all happened so suddenly that I was surprised beyond belief. This was the first time I was stepped on by someone and that too my own sister who I adore like a queen. I was really happy for days thinking about the incident and was longing for it to happen again.

One day I was sitting in my room paying with a few of my coins that I had collected and one of them accidentally rolled down under my bed. I got down on the floor to look for it and saw it was right in the center of the bed all the way near the wall. There was a gap between the wall and bed so you could put your arm through it and pick it up but I was too short for it. I went to my sister's room to ask for help, after begging for about a minute she agreed and came back with me to my room. She tried to get the coin out but she was just a little bit short of reach it. But then she asked me to bring some of my books and put them on the floor. She stepped on them and tried again but still failed even after being able to touch it with her fingers. I was laying down on the floor peeking under my bed right in front of the books she was standing on. She said hold on and took a step forward on my shoulder blades standing full weight on me bent again and I could see her fingers reaching the coin and after about 4 tries she was able to pick it up. She stepped down off me and throw the coin on the floor beside me and walked back to her room without saying a word. I was overjoyed by the turn of events. Another time mom was working in the kitchen and I was helping her out. My sister walked it and wanted the crisps from the top shelf. She asked mom where the step stool was and she told her it was on the top floor as she needed it clean an almirah there. She was frustrated but then I volunteered and lay down in front of the counter on the floor offering myself to be used as a step by my sister in front of our mother who was surprised but didn't say anything. My sister simply smiled, thanked and stepped on my back to get her crisps before going back to her room. Mom asked me a few questions like was I hurt, didn't I feel bad when she stepped on me?, doesn't she weigh too much for a little body as mine? Etc. I told her I didn't mind at all and love to help her out. She was still a little surprised and let it go.

Soon my sister started ordering me around the house like ordering me to get her drinks, fetch her footwear, clean up after her, or anything she felt like not doing she would tell me to handle it and I would jump to do it for her. She even didn't care if mom was around and still behaved the same so soon mom also started to take advantage of my servitude towards them. With time I was doing a lot of work for both my sister and mom almost everyday. They never had to tell me twice and knew that I was ready for their next order everytime. They would tell me to sweep the floors, mow the lawn, clean their toilets, do their laundry, polish their footwear, massage their feet, run their errands around town or do literally anything they wanted done for them. Mom soon started ordering me to wake up earlier than everyone in the morning so I should be able to wash her car and get ready for school in time. I had to wake up 2 hours prior to everyone everyday as I had to wash mom's car and sister's scooty before I had to polish their footwear. One day it was an off day for me and I didn't have to get ready so I was running around helping mom and sister with their stuff for them to get ready. I was in mom's room helping her by removing her house slippers and drying up  her soles by blowing air on them with my mouth before I could put her work heels on her feet. Mom must have gotten tired of angling her foot above my face for that long so she simple started to rub her soles on my face and hair to dry them up quickly before ordering me to put her heels on as she was getting late. I was really happy to have her mash my face under her soles and felt really excited about it. Another time in the evening I was laying on the floor in front of then couch with my sister using me as an ottoman while sitting on the couch. Mom came back home tired and sat down beside her. She saw me under my sister's feet being used as a footrest while she watched some tv but didn't say anything. But within a minute mom ordered me to remover her heels and when I did it she aired her feet above my face for a second before I saw both her soles coming down to rest on top of my face. I was shocked and excited beyond belief and couldn't understand how to respond. I didn't dare to move and couldn't believe this was really happening. I felt her warm and damp sweaty soles touching my face and I could feel the heat radiating from them and only faintly my mom's voice saying how good it feels to finally have her feet out of those heels after a whole day of standing and sweating in them. I soon felt paralyzed by the moment and started to love every second of it. I guess that's when my noticed that she has put her feet in my face and picked them up to rest them on the carpet beside it apologizing. I told her I was fine and it was alright. She kept rubbing her soles on the carpet in front of my face while I sister rested her feet on my back using me as a footrest. They planned of having a long evening watching back to back movies and having pizza with wine. I could still smell mom's feet aroma from them being just an inch from my nose on the floor sometimes her toenails would graze on my cheek and nose but she never noticed or just didn't care about it. They both smoked and had drinks accidentally ashing on the floor time to time. I didn't mind the ash from their cigarettes falling on me but sometimes when it would burn a little and I couldn't move to put it off I just had to endure it as I didn't want to make my sister uncomfortable. During their conversation mom would time to time forget about me being so close to her feet that she would candidly move her feet and end up resting them on my face in different directions but then  realizing it soon and move them on the floor. She never moved them away from my face and kept them right next to it probably because that was the second most comfortable spot after my face for her feet. During a conversation about an hour into the night my sister accidentally put her foot on my head and started to wobble it around under her sole. Causing my neck to snap number of times. But about a minute into it she realized it and simply let her foot rest on top of my head. She would eventually move her foot around on my head trying to get comfortable while ashing right on top of me drinking wine. That's when the doorbell rang and mom stood up to get it. Now because mom's feet were really close to my face her toes were digging right into my cheeks while she contemplated her next step. She said "Sorry babe, but I need to step on you as the floor is full of ash." Stepping on my shoulder blades, then on my butt before going towards the door to get it. My sister moved again and put her feet on my butt crossed on top of each other. I felt relaxed as I had to keep my neck angled in a particular direction for so long and moved my face to rest flat on the floor to relax when I felt someone stepping on my back again and realised it was mom back with the pizza. She took her next step on my upper back and then to my amazement she stepped on my face before sitting down on the couch and kept resting her feet on my face for a while. I could hear that they had already started eating the pizza forgetting all about me under their feet. After about 3 bites mom must have realized but then simply said "wait for a while honey, and you can eat our leftovers as we don't want our feet getting dirty with all the pizza cheese while her rest them on you." And kept eating and talking while watching the movie. After they were done with one slice each mom said "I hate to make you wait while we enjoy this delicious pizza, if you want we can give you the lefover crust from our slices while you wait for us to finish. My face mashed under her soles so while my lips rubbed on her soles I said sure mom. With that she took one of the crust leftover and throw it on the floor near my face before pushing it towards my face using her foot trying to feed it to me. I too, since couldn't use my hands tried to eat it off the floor under both of their feet. When my noticed I had started eating she rested her feet back on my face. I ate all their crusts one by one and mom helped a lot to feed me those by adjusting them to bring them close to my mouth using her feet. She even crushed some of them on the floor under her toes for me so I could simply lick it off from the floor under her feet as it was difficult for me to chew while I had feet resting on my face. She even picked some of the pieces under her toes to feed my using her feet and I loved to collect all dirt and ash mixed with them into my mouth just because I was getting to lick it up from under mom's soles. I guess they were too much caught up into the movie that they forgot to spare some pizza and so my sister said "Omg! We ate it all, hahahahah I totally forgot about it, but I hope you had enough carbs for the day from all that crust you ate from mom's feet. If you are still hungry though, you can eat later some chips or something." Mom said "Oh I think she's full from eating all the bread already and I already ate all the chips today morning at forgot to bring anymore back home. So if you get hungry later you can come to my room and I'll figure something out for you to eat, okay baby." I was relieved to hear that as I was still very hungry so I happily kept serving them as my footrest while they drank and smoked more.

After they retired back to their rooms, I was still hungry so I knocked on my mom's room door and she asked me to come in. She was sitting on the recliner reading her book and asked me what was it. I told her I was hungry and she smiled and told me that she knew so she had already prepared something for me to eat. She pointed for me to come towards her and I saw a bowl of dog food on the floor right beside her house slipper clad feet. She told me that she had read that the dog food was rich in protien and very good for muscle development in young kids. I believed her as she's my mom and then asked me if I wanted to play a game with her while I ate. I was happy and said yes. She smiled and told me the game is that I had to act and behave like a puppy and she would be become my owner. I was glad and agreed immediately. She told me to get started then and bow down on my fours as a puppy would. I did exactly that and barked slowly to show her I loved it. She smiled and asked me if her puppy was hungry like we did to a dog and I barked again. She put her foot still in her house slippers on top of the bowl with dog food and asked me to start lapping up all the food. I angled my neck down to start eating but it was difficult for me to move around her foot to reach the food. I kept trying to reach all around under feet using my tongue to lap up all the food possible. She kept saying things like "good puppy", "you look cute with your tongue under my slippers", "my cute puppy is very hungry today", "put that mouth of yours under my soles where it belong my puppy" etc as part of the game. I kept enjoying this game and kept eating until I couldn't reach anymore. She realized and lifted her foot giving me access to eat it all up, I like a true dog mashed my face into the bowl, which she saw and laughed about telling "aww my puppy is really hungry, good boy, finish it all up like a good boy you are." And rested her slipper clad feet on top of my head while I ate. After I was finished she asked me if I wanted to keep playing the game or sleep now? I told her I wanted to keep playing it with her then she smiled and said okay. She removed her slipper and throw it across the room telling me to fetch it for her. I did that and as expected by her came back with it in my mouth and put it on the floor near her foot. She did that many times before telling me if I was tired yet or wanted to play more. I told her I still wanted to play more and be her puppy forever. She laughed and said we'll see about forever later but for now enjoy being my good puppy for the night." I was happy, as she treated me just like a puppy. I kept laying like a puppy under feet while she moved her foot all over my body like we do to a puppy. She would play with my face under using her toes pulling my nose, rubbing her toes on my teeth or mashing my ears under her soles for about 2 hours like we normally do with dogs. Then she said since I was  her puppy for the whole night so I had to sleep with her feet resting on me for the whole night like out dog used to when he was alive. So as ordered I got curled up on the foot of her bed and she slept in the center while resting both her feet on me and slept like that. I woke up with her foot mashing on my face in her sleep and then again later in the night with her toes crammed inside my mouth making me taste all her foot sweat under her covers.

Offline Harryjudge

Re: Elder sister's feet
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2024, 07:34:24 PM »
In the morning I woke up with mom's foot scratching on my face. She looked at me after about 2 minutes and said "Oh you woke up? Good, could you scratch my feet a little for a while. Thanks." And pulled them away from my face about 2 inches. I stratched her feet for about 5 minutes and then she simply got up from the bed and went to the washroom. I thought I should go and sleep in my room as I was still a little sleepy so when I was going towards my room my sister saw me and asked me to bring her heels from the front door. I did that and she was sitting on the couch in living room using her phone. I bowed down to remove her flip flops and put her heels on the feet. She never looked up from the phone to acknowledge me. When I was about to get up lifted her feet to right in front of my face and asked "Are my soles dirty? Could you clean them please?" I didn't know what to do as I was really confused so I started licking the soles of her heels. First she didn't saw me doing it since she was using her phone. But when she did she got shocked and pull her feet to the ground quickly and said "Omg! What are you doing, do you know how dirty they are? I told you to clean them with some paper towels not you tongue stupid." I said sorry and brought paper towels to clean them further. She got up and went away when I finished without even saying anything to me. I went to my room and slept.

I woke up around 6 in the evening when my sis was in her room and mom would be home soon from work. I went to the living room and started watching some tv. Soon my sis also came there and changed the channel. As usual I didn't protest and let her be the boss. we were on the same couch and she stretched her feet to put them in lap just in front of my stomach and chest. She knew I didn't mind so she was being really careless about her feet which were tocuhing all over my chest and neck. After some time she changed the position and put one of her foot on my shoulder while left other in my lap. I had her barefoot so close to my face that it felt awesome. She put it back in my lap and said "It's really uncomfortable due to the heat. Do you mind sitting on the floor, you can put your back against the couch." I slid down where I was sitting and sat on the ground and she stretched properly. After about 20 minutes I felt something in my hair, I had an idea that her feet must be close as I could smell them but I wasn't sure if it is her feet touching my head. Then to my surprise her feet moved towards my head and that's when the base of her toes tocuhed on my hair just above the temple. I stayed still to show her that I didn't mind and let her toes touch my head for a while before she moved again a little and her toes came to the side of my eye. I could clearly see the base of her toes protruding from the right side of my peripheral vision. I stayed still and again she moved but this time she brought her other foot to cross at her ankle which put the  pinky toe of her left foot just in front of my right eye. I couldn't see anything but only her toes from my right eye. I didn't complain and let her rest her feet near my face to show her I didn't mind. She kept moving her feet for around an hour all over the right side of ny face. When her right foot was on my temple and left resting on my cheek, mom entered and to my surprise my sister didn't move at all. I too didn't as I was so confused and kept talking to mom while letting my elder sister use my face as a footrest.

Mom also wanted to sit there so my sister suggested me to lay down on the floor to let them both be comfortable after she moved her feet to the floor. Mom came and sat down where sister have been resting her feet on the couh and I laid down on the floor as ordered. Mom asked sis to bring water and she stood up, took a step on my chest and crossed over me to go to the kitchen. I was again surprised at her using me as a carpet in front of mom. When she came back she took a step again on my chest before sitting down. Mom asked me "don't you feel bad when she does that to you?" I said no and she asked "What if I did it to you? Would you feel bad then?" I said no and she teasing me said "Oh nice. I would love to use someone as my carpet sometime." And laughed. They both kept sitting above me on the couch occasionally resting their feet on me telling me "you are a great footstool", "i'm just too tired to rest my feet on the floor" and "i need to stretch my feet" etc. but only once I had my sister's foot resting on my neck. But one time she had her foot resting on my chest and crossed her other leg on her knee which brought her other foot to dangle right in my face. She changed her position about 2 minutes later but I loved that view of her soft sole so close to my face.

At night firstly mg sister went to bed again stepping on me to cross over. Mom lit a cigarette and started smoking. I think she forgot about me laying under her feet because she ashed mostly on my face thinking it was the floor and when she was done she looked down and said "Oh I thought I was ashing on the floor well its good the floor gets to stay clean then. Listen open your mouth for me baby, mommy needs to discard the budd and since you are already covered in ash it would easy if you just swallow it rather than throwing it on the floor. She asked me to keep my mouth open so she can spit in my mouth to put the budd off after she has put it in my mouth so it won't burn. But she failed to make it to my mouth 2 times accidentally spitting all over my eyes and nose. Later she wished me good night and just like sis she too stood up and took a step on my chest but before getting down she looked into my face while standing on me, smiled and said "you look cute under me. I can get used to it. I hope I'm not too heavy for you as I would love to use you as my carpet more during my day. But I've to see I long you can hold me so wake up early in the morning and I'll put on makeup while using you as my floor to test your endurance. And since you are gonna be waking me up I want you to kiss my feet to wake me up." She smiled again before stepping on my face to go to her room.

Offline Harryjudge

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2024, 10:02:50 PM »
As ordered by mom I woke up early and went to mom's room. She smiled when I told her I was ready for her test my endurance and told me to lay down in front of the mirror. I waited there laying for about 30 minutes until she bathed. After she came out she threw a towel on my face and asked me to not look until I'm told to. Then I felt her foot on my chest and the weight increased. She started to wipe her feet on face on the towel to dry them up one by one and then continued to get ready walking all over me. She took around 20 minutes to get ready and then using her foot she pushed the towel away from my face. She then asked me how did she look and I said very pretty. She smiled and moved her foot to my lips, pressed a little and blow a kiss to me sauing thankyou darling. Then she asked me to go get ready for my school and walked out of the wardrobe area. I did as asked and then went to school.

In the evening I was sitting on the carpet when my sister came back limping a little and sag down on the couch complaining how her new sandals were making her feet sweat and giving them shoe bite on her toes. I asked if I could help her, she thought about it and then said probably you can kiss my toes to make me feel better if you don't mind the sweat. I told her I didn't mind and just wanted to help her feel better. She was happy and ordered me to get started. I started to untie her sandals but she told me to start kissing with her sandals on as they needed some love as well. I bowed down where I was sitting and started pecking on her toes through her birkens. She wasn't looking at me but told me it felt good and I kept kissing on her nails all over her feet for 15 minutes. Then she slid her feet out and put them on top of the sandals and ordered me to kiss underneath her toes now. I had to squeeze my lips between her feet and sandals' insole to kiss there but that's what I did. She made me do that for another 30 minutes before she told me she felt good now. I was about to get up but then she asked "if you don't mind, could you use your tongue a little when you kiss? My toes are really hot due to all the sweat and a little tongue will help cool them down." I told her sure and started to smooch underneath her toes picking up more of her foot sweat but she was happy so I didn't complain. After about 30 more minutes she just lifted her feet up a little keeping the heel on her sandal with the sole showing to me and said "Could you kiss all over my soles now too? It just feels so good on my toes like a bath actually for my toes. Tongue bath to be precise. Hehe. Please could you do all over my soles because there's just a lot of footsweat and it feels yucky. I hope you won't get sick by licking more of it." I did as asked and kissed all over her soles using my tongue to lick up all the dirt and footsweat from my sister's heavenly feet. I did that for more than an hour and after she was satisfied she told me thankyou for doing this for her and she was feeling a lot better now. She was about to put her feet back in her sandals but saw how dirty the insoles were so she stopped and thought a little before asking me "If you don't mind a little dirt from my feet could you please lick clean the insoles of my sandals as well please? I don't want my feet to get dirty after you have treated them so well by kissing all over them." I told her it was fine with me if it made her happy and she smiled before moving her feet in the air above her sandals for me to start licking. I started the job and into 5 minutes of licking her sandals she said "I'm just gonna rest my feet here until you finish" and put her feet on mh head with one crossed at the ankle. I felt really humiliated at that moment with me bowing in front of my sister licking her dirty sandals while she used my head as a footrest for her feet that I had just licked clean. I even teared up a little which fell on her sandals and I licked it up with all the footsweat and dirt form her feet. I was about to finish when I heard mom entering and she came to sit beside my sister before asking us what was going on. My sister told her that I wanted to help her with her feet and sandals. Mom said she was a good sister and deserved all the respect from her younger sister. Then mom took off her heels and said "aahh, feels so good to finally air my feet. It's just too hot today." To which my sister replied you should have her clean them for you I'm sure she'd love to help you as well like she did for me. Mom asked if I would and ofcourse I agreed. Then I spent another hour kissing and licking her feet, mom actually wanted me to do long licks on her soles as that felt like a massage. And then without even her asking I started to clean her heels insoles and she said "wow, thanks honey. Make sure you press your lips hard on them as there is a lot of footweat in them today for you to clean up." And she rested her feet on my head just like my sister did before and waited for me to finish.

Once I was done I sat normally on the floor with both of them on either side of me on the couch. About 5 minutes later my sister crossed her leg over the knee to bring her big toe to touch on my lips probably unknowingly and sat like that for the whole conversation and even watched a movie while rubbing her feet all over my face unknowingly. Mom too touched my face with her foot accidentally a number of times during the movie and even put 2 of her toes inside my lips on my teeth while moving. None of us said anything about it. After they were done with dinner they wanted me to lay down on the floor under their feet and serve them as a carpet in the balcony as it was really dirty, while they smoked. They stood there for 30 minutes with mom on my chest and neck and my sister on the stomach. They accidentally ashed on me a lot as they kept forgetting I was there. Mom even threw a lit budd on my face and mashed it under her slipper soles without looking down. It was so close to my eyes that I thought I would be blinded. When they finished smokkng they simply went in the apartment locking me outside probably forgetting about me at all. It was about an hour later when mom came back to smoke again alone she saw me there and laughed when she realised what they had done. She smoked another cigarette while standing on my neck and face while talking to me about her day and ashing unknowingly all over my hair. But this time she remembered and asked me to lock the balcony door after I came back in.

Offline Harryjudge

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2024, 07:48:53 AM »
The next day was a weekend and I woke up earlier than mom and my sis. As expected of me I cleaned their footwear and did the laundry before coming to the living room and rest. I laid on the couch and switched the tv on but I didn't realise when I slept again. I woke up around 30 mins later with the view of 2 soles crossed on ankles planted on my chest. I took some to realise where I was and what was happening. Seems like mom had come downstairs and wanted to lay down on the couch as well but didn't want to wake me up. So she must have decided to lay on the opposite side and rested her feet on my chest. I didn't move as it felt really good to have her soles right in my face. She was rubbing them together very slowly and moving them on me a little unaware that I had woken up. The odour of her feet was really intoxicating and I felt like sleeping again but couldn't dare to close my eyes and miss this opportunity. I started to breathe deeper trying to inhale all of her feet aroma all the while trying not to disturb her. From the voices from her phone seemed like she was scrolling on some social media application and simply lazily lounging there. It must have been 1 hour before she uncrossed her feet and I quickly shut my eyes down as to not show to her that I had woken up. I felt her weight getting off from the couch and her walking towards the washroom. I moved down on the couch a little probably bu just a couple inches and as expected when she came back and assumed the same position her feet came to rest on my chin. I think she must have noticed it as well as she picked them up for a second probably to see if she had woken me up. I thought I had lost the chance but after making sure I was asleep she rested them back on my chin and lips. I kept my eyes shut for about 5 more minutes just to make sure she wasn't paying any attention to me and when I opened them I was shocked to see a dirty and wet slipper sole dangling just in front of my eyes. She had not taken off her slippers before laying down this time and simply didn't care about the dirty sole of her house slippers being in my face. She would flex her feet which caused her slipper sole to slap against her sole and move right in front of my eyes. It was a splendid view and I couldn't have been more excited in my life. The sole of her slipper was totally worn out due to constant use and there was dirt stuck in the patterns that were left. I so badly wanted to taste her slipper sole but since her heel was resting on my lips I couldn't open my mouth without letting her know I had woken up. So I kept looking at the dirty sole of her slipper dangling in my face for about another hour before she got up and went to prepare the breakfast.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20