Author Topic: My Goddess saali  (Read 734 times)

Offline madamkapuppy

• Email
My Goddess saali
« on: November 03, 2022, 11:19:40 PM »
Hello everyone, it's my first time i am writing anything about this incident.
Let me tell you guys this is my personal experience that i am sharing and it's true by 100 percent. I won't make any alterations in my whole experience except names and place for privacy reasons and i won't add any namak mirch masala, just true experience.
This goes back 5-6 years when i was doing very hard work to make my business bloom. I am a decent looking guy with a good financial background and i am married to my college sweetheart whom o consider to be the most beautiful woman in the world. She has a sister who is a doctor by profession and very beautiful. She has a height of approx. 5'3-5'4 but she is very pretty and has a great pair of feet.
Because of her profession she didn't use to apply any nailpaint on her hands but she used to always donn very dark colours on her toes. Normally profession doesn't allow her to wear high heels but she always wear closed toed bellies and she was very near to me like best friend and often used to come to my office whenever she got a time off from hospital as my office was very near to her work place. She used to come to my cabin striaght and always would take off her bellies and stretch her feet on the sofa in my cabin. And i would just oogle her gorgeous pretty toes and used to masturbate thinking that I am sucking those pink toes. I loved it when she applied red nail paint on her toes but never had the courage to touch her feet coz obviously i couldn't as she is my wife's sister.
So one day she got off early from her hospital and came by my office to have lunch and as usual she was tired and she sat on the sofa besides my table and took off her bellies and started to stretch her toes. She was working from the whole night so she had a little stench at her feet which for me was an aroma, while i was enjoying it she thought it was making me uncomfortable and asked me if i was getting irritated. Ashe asked jijju mere pairon se agar smell aa rahi hai toh wash kar aati hun and i said ki it's ok yaar i don't know but mujhe acha lag raha hai.. she was hesitant at first but was comfortable in some time.
After some time we ordered chineese food for lunch and i sat besides her and we were eating noodles and Manchurians. Suddenly by mistake her Manchurian fell inside her bellies as she wasn't wearing them and they were on the floor.
She said arey yaar yeh kya musibat hai jijju yaar ek tissue dena main saaf kar lun. And i said very casually ki arey avantika aap khaao main kar deta hun.. first she said arey nhn nhn jijju please but i insisted ki yaar ek Manchurian ball hi toh hai it's ok and though I would have given anything to lick those bellies off, i gently picked up the ball by a tissue and threw it in bin. She said agar mere jijju meri jutti saaf kar hi rahe hain toh dhang se toh kar do and i was shocked i said ki kya matlab, she said arey baba jo uski gravy lag rakhi hai woh bhi toh saaf kar do and she was so dominating while demanding me to clean her bellies and hearing this i lost all my wisdom and i started to look for a tissue but there were no more tissues, i said yaar ek hi tissue tha ab kya karun, she just continued eating and said mujhe kya pata mere jijjs mujhe toh meri juttiyan saaf chahiye and i don't know what came over me but i just picked the gravy in my finger and sucked it, again, again and again till it was clean completely. She was looking this with an absolute confusion and when I finished i could've seen a ton of doubts on her face, arey yaar yeh kya l, she said and i said life mein pehli baar aapne kaam bola ab i am sorry but jo mujhe laga maine kar diya. She said ki yaar juttiyan bahut gandi hoti hain aapne Aisa kyun kiya and i said ki yaar yeh aapki juttiyaan hain. In mein toh kuch bhi gira kha loon main. She said nothing and just got up cleaned her hands and acted normally and left, that night i couldn't sleep coz meri phatti padi thi ki kuch gadbad toh nhn ho gayi as I love my wife and I don't to ruin anything. She didn't come next day and i didn't had any guys to call her.
She came back to my office three days later and was very confident and had a different aroma on her. She was so confident that she just came to my cabin, took off her new bellies and started applying red nail paint in front of me.

Guys if you would like to read the next part, please let me know in the comments i don't know if u liked it but if u do i will post the rest of the story which continues till this day.
Thanks everyone

Offline kartobirjarjun

• Email
Re: My Goddess saali
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2022, 03:49:42 AM »
Continue... It's a great story.. I hope it's all true...
I, like other foot fetish guys have many life incidenets and I will also like to post some day in this forum without adding mirch/masala.. Because I really like true incidents...

Offline kingstorm21

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2022, 05:29:12 AM »
true incidents are the best,,nothing can beat them....better reading one than watching a paid trample scene.....just my personal opinion.... :) ;D

Offline kartobirjarjun

• Email
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2022, 04:26:19 AM »
Waiting to read next what happened... Please continue

Offline The invisible

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2022, 10:08:54 AM »
Please continue

Offline GabbarRanti

• Email
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2022, 07:10:00 PM »
Keep going... atleast 10 story write for your fans ..

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20