Author Topic: Lab Humiliation 2  (Read 1875 times)

Offline footykid1

• Email
Lab Humiliation 2
« on: March 30, 2024, 09:48:47 PM »

Here goes the continuation.....

After some time she finished typing one program.. suddenly she crossed her legs which brought her left heels over my face. I started to dream and imagination developed as i am licking her heels.. suddenly Nikitha told me sarcastically " Why don't you clean my heels while you are down there as you are only worth to clean them for me". i was totally in shock and i respond anything.. Sonia started by saying " i think he agrees to your command.. why don't you make him clean your heels quick as i wanted to clean my heels also", they started laughing. Nikitha asked me " didn't you hear us start cleaning", i should have rejected it but due to my fetish i agreed and asked her for a cloth. Sonia asked me to come out of that table and kneel in front of her. i started to obey her and i came out. Suddenly Nikitha whispered something in her ears and they again asked me to get under the table. This time on my back and legs facing them.when i was in position nikitha rolled her chair and trapped my legs under the chair. now she placed both her heels on my groin and crossed her leg. Right leg was on my groin and left near my face. she commanded "CLEAN". I asked for cloth and Sonia stated "you have your tounge right! just use them".

I gave a thought for a second and i started licking her heels. i could taste chewing gum flavour and some bitter taste from her heel sole. after finishing her left one she placed the left foot on my groing and presented me her right foot. i again licked her right heels and when i was done she got up and Sonia replaced her. This time i had more work because her heels were too dirty and had some food struck in it and she also humiliated me by saying that she stepped on her dogs shit that morning and she wants me to clean that from her heels.. i was embarassed and my face was red. I started to lick her heels with speaking anything. Nikitha commented that " looks like he enjoys licking our sandals clean. Tomorrow we should make it more dirty so that he will clean it again tomorrow ". Later Nikitha went out to use the restroom. Only we both were ther. I was sucking he sandal heels like a lollypop. Suddenly she pulled her feet away and said enough licking my sandals now you have another work to do.. she made me sit in a position and lowered her leggings and panties and held my hair tightly and made me lick her pussy. She thought that she was humiliating me but i was enjoying it.. I was licking her pussy and she was about to cum and finally she squirted in my mouth and after that she stomped my balls hard and i was lying in the ground when she was dressing up...

She placed her heels near my face and asked me to suck her heels so that i will be relieved by the pain... i did as the told.. Suddenly nikitha came and told us that mam is coming.. suddenly they asked me to get under the table and i did it. but my balls were paining. again sonia brought her heels and placed it on my mouth and let the heels into my mouth.. i had a hard on.. Suddenly Suvetha mam came and asked us about the status. they were explaining and mam asked sonia to get up and she sat down. As she sat down she placed her flats on my face and other flats on my chest. after some time she stared moving her flats front and back on my mouth. i stretched my tounge out and i was licking her flats. she didnt notice me because many systems had empty boxes and unwanted things under the table.. so she didn't see me.. later she removed her feet from my mouth and place both her flats on my erect member.. she slowly began twisting and i was in great mood. i was ready to cum and suddenly she moved her chair back to get up and she noticed me.. she saw me under her feet but didn't remove her flats from my member. suddenly she said oops and trampled my member hard twisting it to push tha chair back and due to her actions i cummed there in my pants and it was visible...

suddenly both the girls started to laugh and mam was in embarassment. she asked " what are you doing there ?" and sonia replied cleaing your footwear mam.. again both of them laughed and mam was aking me whether it was true.. i coudn't lie and i told yes.. she slapped me so hard that i fell to the ground and she spat on me.. she also called me a pervert.. Suddenly nikitha convinced mam and she made me to lick mams flats again.. i was scared but since mam kept quiet i licked her flats sole. it tasted awful but she was little bit convinced.. again mam spat on me and walked off.. i was on the ground and i noticed i was hard again.. nikitha noticed it.. she stomped hard on my erect member and started to crush it like a ciggaret. again i cummed under her heels.. then both the girls walked away trampling me under their heels and when i woke up i saw mam staring at me.. i immediately went out of the lab and never went there again.

The End....

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20