Author Topic: Pending TOP Scenes!!! Please help to find them  (Read 2394 times)

Offline fantacy

• Email
Pending TOP Scenes!!! Please help to find them
« on: November 10, 2020, 09:10:54 PM »
I request all the heroes here in femdom to please put effort on finding the below scenes which I think are pending. If I missed then please share here.
1. Bayano Navre Sambhala ( 1974 ,Marathi Movie) starring Jayshree T ( Jayshree tramples with both feet on the body of the villain )
2. Dil hi Dil Mein (1982, Vinod Mehra and Sarika) Sarika puts her foot on villain's chest.
I think I may get the second one asap, but please guys any Maharashtrian friend if you could search a bit for the first movie , we all shall have a good scene to watch.

Offline badsen49

Re: Pending TOP Scenes!!! Please help to find them
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 08:19:33 AM »
Fantacy there are many scenes in that movie not just one.

Offline fantacy

• Email
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2020, 09:20:39 AM »
hi badsen49
Sure noted... but the main thing is if some one can find it..

Offline fantacy

• Email
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2020, 09:35:02 AM »
Fantacy there are many scenes in that movie not just one.
even found this on twitter :)

https://twitter.com/cinemaazi/status/1238834498457890823

Offline kingstorm21

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2020, 04:45:06 AM »

great work bro, saw second movie scene many years back...sarika beats a goon in the market place and then does a victory pose with few dialogues.....searching online for it since with no luck....hope you get it soon

I request all the heroes here in femdom to please put effort on finding the below scenes which I think are pending. If I missed then please share here.
1. Bayano Navre Sambhala ( 1974 ,Marathi Movie) starring Jayshree T ( Jayshree tramples with both feet on the body of the villain )
2. Dil hi Dil Mein (1982, Vinod Mehra and Sarika) Sarika puts her foot on villain's chest.
I think I may get the second one asap, but please guys any Maharashtrian friend if you could search a bit for the first movie , we all shall have a good scene to watch.

Offline fantacy

• Email
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2020, 07:33:13 AM »

great work bro, saw second movie scene many years back...sarika beats a goon in the market place and then does a victory pose with few dialogues.....searching online for it since with no luck....hope you get it soon

Yes bro, we have a big community here, even then we are unable to find it ;(
Clearly shows many are not even putting any effort.
I have been to many freelancing forums to even pay for someone who finds it.
I am sure if each one of us , specially the guys from Maharastra, we would get it soon.

Offline pakifootslave

• ActiveUsers
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2020, 06:10:53 AM »
Hi Friends,

Just to add to this thread. There are few long outstanding scenes. I am  jotting down details of few scenes which have been posted here and on other forums as well.These scenes by description looks awesome.please try to find the scenes.They seem to be excellent.I think friends from India have access to places where they can find these scenes.So we all are relying on them.

1.the scene from Swabhimaan where Kunika keepsher barefoot on a mans shoulders and when he frowns at her she placesboth her barefoot on his face and rubs....... one of the best scenesever

2. there is a scene from film bhai bhai where mumtaz keeps her feet on sunil dutts hands and stops him from drinking water

3. in an old serial goddess kittu gidwani of swabhimaan fame is inbathtub and forces another female slave to wash her feet...... whilethe female is washing her feet, she kittu gidwani keeps her barefoot infront of her face and orders her to clean the toe jam between hertoes..... super scene

4. Therewas a scene in a Star Plus. They have a yearly festival of gathering, Isuppose. It was 3 to 4 years back. Mohini (of Kyunki Ki Saas ...) wasdancing to the tune 'Husne ke saat rang'. Her co-dancers were in thebest trampling pose I ever saw on TV! One of them kneeled down on bothknees before her, two of them stood by his side and took mohini'shands, and she 1st put one foot on his heart, and swayed for sometime,then put her 2nd feet up on his chest too! She was standing on him,while he was nearly in the pose on a yago asana!! Then she lightly,teasingly, stepped on his forehead and bhagwaned her beautiful feet on thewaiting hands of the other two dancers.

Offline vbtdk

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2020, 10:47:52 AM »
Mumtaz scene is here at 4:12

Swabhiman scene will be pretty tough considering the episodes around.
This channel has a huge chunk of Swabhimaan eps. But finding it isn’t possible unless there is more info
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHp5UsKrvX2Kk27-OhTSmA

Offline pakifootslave

• ActiveUsers
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2020, 10:57:54 AM »
Wow friend vbtdk....what a quick response. Awesome Mumtaz scene....quick but very classy.I will look in all these episodes, but they are not complete..if someone has a complete collection I am ready to look into it.

Offline james39

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2020, 03:03:05 PM »
Swabhimaan serial has around 800 episodes... It was available in Mx player and I tried going through it but no luck... Now I think it's taken out from Mx player... Without episode number it's very difficult to find... Let's keep on searching... In the meantime I request all is to keep finding and contributing... There are many scenes which are being missed out of the serials and web shows which are being aired now... Please share the scenes or please share the details so that others can find

Offline vbtdk

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2020, 08:16:32 AM »
Thing is, I’m not even sure that scene exists. Sometimes things like that
just pop in. I remember reading about a similar scene in Karz and an English
movie called “Accident”. Both were cited by a lot of ppl as having trampling scenes
but didn’t turn out to have any.

Offline fantacy

• Email
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2020, 11:30:28 AM »
Exactly and also someone mentioned Marathi movie Hatakadi... Where the actress jumps on chest while kicking..but nothing there.

Offline fantacy

• Email
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2020, 11:31:10 AM »
Swabhimaan serial has around 800 episodes... It was available in Mx player and I tried going through it but no luck... Now I think it's taken out from Mx player... Without episode number it's very difficult to find... Let's keep on searching... In the meantime I request all is to keep finding and contributing... There are many scenes which are being missed out of the serials and web shows which are being aired now... Please share the scenes or please share the details so that others can find

Agree , its difficult to find just by serial name

Offline kingstorm21

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2020, 11:22:12 PM »

xcellent find bro....kudos... :) :)

Mumtaz scene is here at 4:12

Swabhiman scene will be pretty tough considering the episodes around.
This channel has a huge chunk of Swabhimaan eps. But finding it isn’t possible unless there is more info
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHp5UsKrvX2Kk27-OhTSmA

Offline pakifootslave

• ActiveUsers
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2020, 07:42:49 AM »
Friends I am ready to do the efforts for finding the scene in Swabhimaan (all 800 episodes), if one can only tell me where to find it. I am sure there must be few more scenes in it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20