Author Topic: Femdom Game Suggestions  (Read 879 times)

Online bobxing

Femdom Game Suggestions
« on: May 22, 2010, 12:48:23 PM »
[hide]Every one please publish any ideas you have regarding femdom and foot fetish games. It may be useful for some one to try their luck.

One found on the net

Once upon time, a girl in my school told me and my friends a game that they used to play and it was based on bizzare stuffs. It sounded like the old game called monopoly if anyone remember that typical game. The thing was to use a big map thats cover a table, a map over streets and blocks. Then you run over it with the colour of dices and there were penalty`s for stand on wrong streets. The dices tell you were to stop and there you have to pick up a card. Wich you have to read loudly infront of everybody. You`d to pay or you`d to reverse. I invented my own trample-monopoly from that game and it`s inspired by my old schoolmate. The cards says everything what a Lady has to do with you when you are on the floor ......on your back! And the variation is endless of what the women can do because the cards....they tell you what to do.....and who`s writing them? lol.

It could ends up with to be on a horizontal position the rest of the evening, especiallity if there are a great number of women at the table. When the fun begins and the female competition with a absorbed sensation of what they can do with a loser and a better chance to win, while the loser on the floor have to pay for the woman/women take it all.
[/hide]
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 02:34:27 AM by bobxing »
bob

Offline badsen49

Re: Feemdom Game Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 01:09:17 PM »
I had devised a sword fighting game using sticks. some girl cousin or servant girl vs me. whoever was able to touch the other on the chest or stomach was the winner. the loser would drop down on his back on the floor and the winner would put her foot first on the losers chest in a victory pose and then on the mouth of the loser who would have to kiss each of the winner's feet! needless to add i virtually always lost!

Online bobxing

Re: Feemdom Game Suggestions
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 04:53:56 PM »
I had devised a sword fighting game using sticks. some girl cousin or servant girl vs me. whoever was able to touch the other on the chest or stomach was the winner. the loser would drop down on his back on the floor and the winner would put her foot first on the losers chest in a victory pose and then on the mouth of the loser who would have to kiss each of the winner's feet! needless to add i virtually always lost!

You are lucky buddy. Thanks for sharing the experiance.
bob

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20