Author Topic: Slave to Wife  (Read 25926 times)

Offline geetha123

• Inactive Users
Slave to Wife
« on: June 28, 2009, 07:53:10 AM »
Wife's toilet Slave

Yes that’s me, Sreedharthe pathetic loser. At 5’5” with a weedy frame I certainly look the part, and if you could see me now you would be in no doubt.
I am kneeling in fVenkatt of the toilet bowl naked except for the cock cage my wife makes me wear 24/7, holding my crotch which is black and blue from being viciously kicked by my 19 year old step sister, while my wife and stepmother helpfully held my legs apart giving her full access to my balls. She accepted the invitation gleefully and must have kicked me a dozen times or more. After she had had her fun stepmother and wife both force fed me with their shit followed by a large helping of piss to wash it down. As I lean over the bowl feeling very ill, I think back to how all this came about.
The story starts a couple of years ago, when my father married my stepmother Rani, and brought her and her daughter Pravallika to live with us. Stepmother was 41, a tall blonde with a very full figure, while Pravallika was much shorter, brunette with a very trim figure but with nice curves.
Neither of them liked me from the start, both often calling me a wimp and a sissy. At that time they never abused me physically, but I had the idea that they would like to. I was 22 then, and decided I would try and leave home as soon as I could.
As luck would have it (or so I thought at the time) I met Sandhya, who was working at a shop my step mom sent me to for provisions. She looked absolutely gorgeous, with long black hair, large firm tits and great legs. To my surprise she seemed interested in me and chatted in a friendly way as she rang up my purchases. I liked her straight away, and plucked up the courage to ask if I could see her again. To my delight she said yes, and we began dating.
I soon took her back to meet my family, and Step mom and Pravallika took to her immediately. My Dad also liked her and was pleasantly surprised to see what he considered his loser son had managed to find such a great girl.
Over the next few months we found that my father was terminally ill and did not have long to live. He told me that his final wish would be to see me and Sandhya married, as he felt she would be good for me. Sandhya accepted my proposal, and we married very soon after that as my Dad was getting worse. In fact he died a month after the wedding.
He was very wealthy, and after he died Step mom told me that he had left her very comfortable, and had left me a substantial sum which I would get when I reached the age of thirty. He had done this because he did not think me very responsible yet, and delayed the payment in the hope that I would mature with the help of my new wife.
It was around this time that my wife began to change towards me. Since our marriage she had only allowed me sex occasionally , but now she began refusing me all the time. I thought it may be because of my dad’s death, although she was still having my face between her legs pleasuring her with my tongue for hours, something she had always liked. Eventually I asked her why we were not making love.
“I’ll tell you why, you pathetic wimp,” she snapped. “It is because you have the tiniest dick I have ever seen, you come within thirty seconds, and I have never had any pleasure from sex with you apart from with your tongue. You are completely useless as a husband!”
I was shocked, and all I could think of was to say sorry, and that I had never realised she felt that way.
“Of course you didn’t,” she sneered. “That is because you are fucking stupid as well! It is not only my opinion, our friends think you are a complete wuss as well.”
The friends she was talking about were three couples we regularly met up with. To be honest they were originally her friends, and I always felt they tolerated me for her sake.
The couples were all around our age. There was Raju  and his beautiful blonde wife Padma, Sekhar and Sumitra, both white, as were Varma and Sushma. All the men are tall muscular guys, and the women all taller than me. I had always felt dwarfed in their company, and rather inferior.
“Do they really think that?” I asked , realising that my thoughts were probably correct.
“Oh yes,” she went on rather cruelly. All the girls think you are an inadequate wimp, and can’t believe I married you. The guys have all told me they think you are a sissy and that you look like a faggot. I have tried to defend you in the past, but I know they are right, so when they come round for dinner tomorrow, I will really let them know what I think!” I was shocked at the venom in her voice, and definitely did not look forward to the dinner party.
She was true to her word. When our guests arrived she had me running round pouring them drinks and generally treating me with contempt, to their great amusement. When we had finished the meal I nervously poured their after dinner drinks, and spilled some on the table.
“You really are a useless piece of shit, aren’t you?” Sandhya spat, as the others laughed at my embarrassment.
“I have never really told you just what a useless husband he is have I?” Sandhya asked our guests.
“Oh I think we all guessed honey,” Sushma told her, as everyone laughed.
“You are not a proper man are you wimp?” she taunted me. “What with that miniscule thing you laughingly call a dick.”
“Is he really small?” Sumitra enquired.
“Show them,” my wife ordered.
“Yes, come on,” urged Padma.
“No, please…..” I began, my face red.
“Do it,” ordered the black guy Raju menacingly. “Or we will do it for you.”
With my wife smirking at me, I undid my pants and pulled them and my underwear down to my knees. My revelation had the whole table laughing at me derisively.
“Oh my God!” shrieked Sushma. “I didn’t think they made them that small!”
“He is smaller than my nephew, and he is 4!” laughed Sushma.
“I have never seen anyone more destined to be a cuckold,” Padma added. “I am surprised he isn’t already!”
Oh he will be,” my wife assured her, sending a shiver down my spine.
“Raju,” Padma urged her husband. “Show him what a real man’s cock looks like.”
Raju stood up, undid his fly and pulled out a long, very thick ebony cock and I could see everybody was impressed, especially Sandhya, whose eyes lit up at the sight.
“That is what a real man offers a woman,” Raju told me. “Looking at yours I reckon you must be some sort of faggot, a cock sucker. You ever sucked a cock sissy boy?”
“No, of course not ,” I replied.
“Oh Raju, make him suck yours,” Padma urged him. “I would love to see that!”
“You heard my wife faggot,” Raju ordered. “Get on your knees and start sucking my dick!”
Humiliated and embarrassed, with my wife giggling behind me, I got on my knees and put his dick in my mouth. As I started sucking he grabbed my hair and began fucking my face as the others urged him on.
“See what you married Sandhya,” Raju said as he pushed himself in and out of my mouth. “A sissy assed cock sucking faggot!”

“I think we all realised that Raju,” Sandhya laughed. “Fill his mouth with your cum Raju, make him swallow it all!”
Raju did just that, pulling my head back and forwards faster until I felt a large warm wad of cum hitting the back of my throat. I spluttered and gagged as the slimy mess slid down my throat, as they all laughed at my humiliation.
“Well after that there is no way I will have sex with him,” Sandhya said most definitely, to my horror. “But I definitely intend to watch him suck more cocks in future, I loved seeing you humiliate him Raju.”
After all that they sat chatting for a while, with Sandhya announced I was a failure at my job, as I had been overlooked for promotion yet again.
“I am going to have to get some sort of part time job to keep us afloat,” she complained.
“Maybe I can help there,” Raju told her. “My friend Venkat owns a private club for black guys and their er, white married lady friends, and he is looking for an attractive barmaid to work evenings.”
“I have been to that club Sandhya,” Padma told my wife. “Venkat is a very good looking muscular Black guy. I think you would like him.”
“Sounds great,” Sandhya smiled, her eyes lighting up again.
“I will get him to give you a call,” Raju promised.
Eventually our guests left, and after they had gone I asked Sandhya why she had been so nasty to me.
“Why do you think cock sucker?” she replied contemptuously. “Just do the washing up before you go to bed.” She then went upstairs leaving me to it.
The club owner did call the following day, and Sandhya went to see him while I was at work. When I got home she informed me she had got the job and would be working every evening. After a few days, and being told that she loved her new job, I noticed Sandhya began coming home long after the club had closed. I did not dare ask her why as she was still treating me with some contempt, but I did begin to worry as she had not even been insisting on my tonguing her when she got home.
After she had been working at the club for three weeks, Sandhya told me that though she loved her job, one of her duties was to clean the toilets which she hated.
“I just think that as it is your fault I have to work, you should take up that part of the job,” she reasoned.
“OK sure,” I replied, hoping that if I did this to please her we could get close again.
“Right,” she continued. “I have spoken to Venkat, and he says you are to come to the club tonight just before we open so he can tell you what he needs you to do.”
When I arrived at the club, I saw Venkat, a huge black guy who looked a real thug, with his arm around my wife’s shoulder. Also there were two young black girls, Sridevi, 20 and Jasmine 19, who I found out were Venkat’s younger sisters who lived with him in the large apartment above the club.
I can only describe the two of them as amazons, both very tall, with large breasts, prominent asses and powerful thighs and calves clearly visible beneath their miniskirts.
“First things first,” the club owner announced as I approached. “In case you are not already aware faggot, I am fucking your lovely wife. I intend to continue fucking her exclusively so I have something for you to wear.”
He got behind me and held my arms securely behind my back, Sridevi, grinning hugely, undid my pants and pulled them down, exposing my tiny cock.
“Oh wow,” she exclaimed. “If ever a cock deserved to be locked up it is this little thing!” Her sister joined in her laughter as she proceeded to place a chastity cage on my cock. I looked pleadingly at my wife, but she just smirked as Sridevi pVenkatounced the end of my sex life.
“Right,” Venkat told me after I had been locked away. “You will be responsible for keeping the gents and Ladies toilets clean. You will also deal with any requirements my customers may have.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.
“Oh you will find out,” Sandhya said, with a wicked grin, as the other girls began laughing.
As the club opened I went to the gents to begin my chores. A few minutes later, as I was wiping one of the urinals, a black guy walked in.
“Well,” he said as he saw me kneeling. “Seems such a shame to mess up the urinal you just cleaned. Open your mouth sissy boy, I am going to piss down your throat!”
Before I could say anything, he grabbed my hair and forced his cock in my mouth. Immediately he sent a stVenkatg stream of piss into my mouth, which I had to swallow quickly. He pulled out when he had finished, leaving me gagging on the awful tasting piss he had forced into me.
“I am in a hurry today,” he told me. “But next time you will suck me off, right?”

“Er, I guess,” I mumbled, a little frightened by his tone.
“That is yes SIR asswipe,” he insisted.
“Yes sir,” I replied obediently, fearing violence.
“You little faggot,” he laughed as he left the toilet.
Luckily nobody else came in while I finished off, so I made my way to the ladies. I was collecting my stuff to begin working when the two sisters came in and went straight to one of the cubicles.
“Hey asshole!” Jasmine the younger sister yelled. “Are you responsible for keeping these toilets clean?”
“Yes,” I replied.
“Well get over here!” she shouted.
I went to the cubicle and looked in the bowl. It looked like two people had used it, as there were four turds floating in the water. I tried the flush but it did not work.
“I will get rid of it,” I told the girls.
“You bet you will,” Sridevi assured me, forcing me to my knees before the bowl. “You are going to eat it toilet mouth!”
She pushed my head right in and ordered me to pick up one of the turds in my mouth. I picked one up and experienced the worst taste I have ever known. I was retching as I held the log between my teeth.
“Eat it!” Sridevi ordered severely.
I pushed the turd into my mouth and began chewing. It was awful, and I was constantly retching as I struggled to eat the foul mess. The two girls were laughing as they watched me degrade myself. I eventually swallowed all the contents of the bowl, and then went to get up.
“You are not done yet wimp,” Sridevi told me. “You stay on your knees, it is my turn to go.”
She pulled down her panties and sat on the toilet. I heard two plops as she squeezed out two more turds.
“Please don’t make me eat that,” I pleaded. “I feel so ill.”
“You are going to feel a whole lot worse when we have finished,” she told me. “Now lick my asshole clean and then get your head back in the bowl!”
I licked her clean before diving down for the black girl’s fresh shit. I was now crying now at this awful task and felt very ill. They of course had no sympathy and thoroughly enjoyed my distress as I attempted to keep the girl’s shit down. I hoped that would be it when I finished that, but no, I could see Jasmine was about to feed me too.
“I think I will shit straight into his mouth,” she said. “Much more humiliating for him!”

She made me sit with my back to the bowl, resting my head on the rim. I then saw her lower her round brown ass just over my face.
“Make sure you catch it,” she laughed, and I saw her asshole open and a soft, dark brown turd slide in my mouth. Again the taste was unbearable, but I had to deal with it as she watched me closely enjoying my degradation at being a young girl’s human toilet. When I had done they both kindly gave me a large drink of piss to wash down their disgusting shit, Before I could get up they told me to keep my mouth open. I heard them both sniff loudly, and next thing I knew both were depositing a slimy mixture of saliva and snot into my mouth. They laughed again at the look of horror and disgust as I swallowed the contents of their noses before they left.
I went to another cubicle after they left and violently threw up all the filth they had made me swallow. I felt a little better and began to get on with my cleaning. A little later I heard someone come in. I looked round and to my horror saw Mrs James, a 50 year old woman who lived two doors away from us.
“Ah there you are,” she smiled. “I have heard that you just love drinking ladies pee so I thought I would let you have some of mine!”
She had me sit with my head resting on the bowl, and then slipped off her panties and straddled my body facing me. As she lowered her very hairy pussy to my mouth she spoke.
“Life is so unfair isn’t it?” she began. “Right now your wife is in the office being fucked silly by your boss, and here you are about to drink my piss, Don’t you feel proud of yourself?”
Without waiting for an answer, she told me to take a deep breath and then emptied her bladder into my mouth, clearly enjoying herself. When she was done she had me lick up the last few drops from her pussy. I got up as she pulled up her panties.
“My this weather is terrible isn’t it?” she said as she pulled out a tissue. She blew her nose hard.
“Open up and deal with this dear,” she said, as she pushed the slimy tissue into my mouth. “Now show your neighbour the proper respect, kiss my feet and say thank you for giving me your piss and your snot.”
I kissed her feet and repeated what she told me, receiving a vicious slap across both sides of my face.
“Thank you for your piss and snot Ma’am,” she corrected me, laughing as I meekly repeated her words.
“My God,” she laughed. “You are a bigger wimp than my husband. He gets no sex, but at least he isn’t made to eat shit! Speaking of that it is a pity I don’t need to shit right now, but you can be sure I will be saving it for you next time. When people hear what, you are going to be the laughing stock of the street aren’t you? Well bye for now.” She walked away laughing her head off.
I went back to the gents where I found a queue of five black guys waiting to piss in my mouth. I drank all five loads and managed to stop myself from puking before they all left. In fact I just managed to clean myself up before Venkat walked in.
“Look,” he said, pulling out his enormous cock. “Your wife has left her lipstick and pussy juices on my dick. I reckon as her husband it is your job to clean me up.”
I sucked him clean, and he sent me into the ladies, where I found Sandhya waiting for me.
“Come on you faggot,” she said impatiently, as she pulled up her skirt. “My cunt is full of Venkat’s cum, get down and lick it all up. Oh and get used to the taste, because you are going to be swallowing gallons of the stuff in future!”

Finally the club closed and my ordeal was over for the night. When I went back into the bar I saw Sandhya behind the counter with her arms around Venkat. They had obviously been fooling around, as her blouse and bra were off and her tits in full view.
“I have not had nearly enough of Venkat’s cock tonight,” she told me. “So I am staying over. You go home, and I will see you in the morning. Then you can tell me all about your night.” I heard the two of them laughing aloud as I trundled off feeling sick and miserable.
Next morning when Sandhya returned I was still in bed though awake. She came into the room and with a wicked smile on her face took off her clothes, revealing love bites all over her tits from her enthusiastic new lover, head facing my feet. Without a word she lowered her pussy to my mouth so I could lap up all the cum Venkat had left in her. When she was satisfied, she told me to clamp my mouth over her peehole before releasing a torrent of foul warm piss into my mouth. I then had to recount the details of last night’s degradation to her obvious delight.
“Right,” she said when I had done, “If you can do that for strangers, you can certainly do it for your wife. From now on you will eat all my shit and drink all my piss.”
“Please honey,” I begged. “Not the shit. You have no idea how awful it is to have to do that.”

“Good,” she replied with no hint of sympathy. “I would hate to think you were enjoying it!”
The next Saturday evening Sandhya informed me that Padma Sumitra and Sushma would be coming over at seven, followed by the guys later after they had been for a drink. I was worried, even more after she told me that I should be on my knees naked by the fVenkatt door ready to greet the ladies. She said the door would be on the latch, and when the ladies came in I was to Rajud and kiss both their feet, before kneeling up with my mouth open.
I was in place when the girls arrived together. Padma came in first, and I kissed her feet before kneeling up. As I expected she spat in my mouth a couple of times, but then took hold of my hair and slapped my face viciously half a dozen times. I received the same treatment from the other two, and they all agreed it was a lot of fun humiliating and hurting me.
When we returned to the lounge and the girls took off their coats, I saw that they were all wearing just flimsy nighties under their coats. Normally I would have enjoyed seeing so much gorgeous flesh, but with the cock cage and an idea what they would be doing to me I got no pleasure from it.
“Right girls,” Sandhya announced. “My weedy little husband will act as a toilet for us all tonight.”
“A full toilet?” Padma enquired.
“Oh yes,” Sandhya confirmed. “Piss and shit.”
“Oh great,” said Sushma. “This is going to be so much fun!” The others all agreed enthusiastically
“Also,” Sandhya continued. “We shall play some games. First up we will play target practice spitting into his mouth. Every time you hit a bull’s-eye, you drink a shot.”
The girls loved the idea, and for the next fifteen minutes I had to lay on the floor with my mouth open as they all stood on the sofa in turn trying to get their saliva into my mouth. At the end my face was covered in spit, and my mouth was very full. Everyone laughed as Sandhya ordered me to swallow all the spit and they watched me gag on the awful mouthful they had given me.
Next up, I was told to stand with my legs apart and hands holding my ankles, as they got behind taking turns to throw walnuts as hard as they could at my Vijaygling balls. This went on for quite a while, and it was bad enough when they hit my ass with them, but when they connected with my balls it really made me yelp and gave them a good laugh. When they finished I was told to stay as I was.
“Padma,” Sandhya announced. You had the most hits, so you can claim your prize.”
I had no idea what that meant, but soon found out when Padma came up behind and kicked me savagely in my already tender balls. I screamed out and dropped to the floor, holding my nuts and squirming.
“Oh good one!” Sushma cried enthusiastically. “Look at him squirm!”
“Yes,” my wife laughed. “I never realised how much I would enjoy seeing him suffer!”
“Don’t take too long recovering,” said Padma looking down at me. “You and I have a date in the bathroom!”
I followed Padma up the stairs looking at her lovely legs and the round ass that was shortly going to feed me. I got in position and watched as a smiling Padma lifted her nightie and presented her ass to my mouth.
“I have been looking forward to this so much wimp,” she laughed. “I am going to enjoy filling your mouth with my disgusting shit and watching you eat every bit of it!”
Shortly after I had the now familiar sight of a warm soft turd oozing from a female asshole just before the awful stench and taste hit me. Padma laughed at the sight of my screwed up face.
“Not liking my shit eh?” she laughed. “Good. Now let me see you swallow it all before you lick my asshole clean and drink my piss”
Just as Padma was about to leave, Sandhya came up with Sumitra.
“I am not sure I could,” Sumitra said. “I have had an awful upset stomach.”

“Good,” replied my wife. “It will be much easier for him to swallow!”
Sumitra squatted over my mouth and let fly with a torrent of liquid shit that filled my mouth and slid down my throat.
“That was fantastic!” cried Sandhya. “That must have been really awful for him, well done!”

“I am glad you persuaded me,” Sumitra replied. “I so enjoyed the look of disgust on his face as he was forced to swallow that runny mess!”
Having cleaned Sumitra up, we all went downstairs. A few minutes later we heard the guys arriving. Sandhya quickly picked up a rubber mat and laid it on the floor in the corner.
“The guys are bound to want a good piss,” she explained. “Kneel over here with your mouth open wimp, save them going upstairs.”
The guys came in and were delighted to find their urinal waiting for them. One by one they released a long stream of piss in my mouth, getting rid of the beer they had drunk. Their partners watched with delight to see me gagging and choking on what seemed like gallons of piss.
Sandhya set up one final game. I had to kneel on the floor and suck all the guys off one by one. The one who could hold off coming the longest would win a prize for his wife. She could kick me in the balls half a dozen times while being held up by two of the guys,
“I don’t mind who wins,” Sandhya declared. As long as the winner whacks his balls as hard as possible and makes him scream in agony. That will really turn me on!”
I finished up sucking for over an hour before all three had come in my mouth. Sandhya announced Sekhar had held off the longest, and so it was Sumitra who would get the chance to really bust my balls. Raju and Varma held my arms as I looked down at Sumitra’s perfectly pedicured pretty feet with the bright red nail varnish, Knowing they would soon be doing me damage.
With a huge grin on her face, Sumitra stood before me, swung her leg back and smashed her right foot squarely into my balls. Again I yelled out in agony as all the girls clapped and cheered. Sumitra came up close to me grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.
“Did that hurt wimp?” she asked me.
“Yes, very much,” I groaned.
“Oh good,” she smiled. “Because the kicks are going to get harder and harder. Open your mouth.”
I did as I was told and she spat in it six times before slapping my face back and forward a dozen times. She repeated this another five times, and by the end I was sobbing with the incredible pain she had given me. Sandhya hugged her and thanked her for giving her so much enjoyment.
“It is a good thing I don’t need his cock,” my wife laughed. “He would be out of action for weeks!”
After I had performed as a pisspot a few more times, the party broke up. All the guests left happy promising me that using me for their entertainment would be a regular thing.
A couple of days later when Sandhya was out shopping, I went to see my stepmother hoping she would be sympathetic about the treatment I had suffered. As I related the details, it was clear she and Pravallika were really enjoying hearing about the abuse my wife and her friends had put me through.
“I really think I will have to get away or get a divorce,” I told them. “I can’t take it.”

“Oh dear,” my step mom said with a huge grin. “Did I not explain the terms of your Dad’s will? If you divorce Sandhya, or even stop living in the same house as her, you forfeit your inheritance and it all goes to your wife.
“What?” I yelled incredulously.
“Oh yes,“ step mom confirmed. “And I have the power to make you wait a further five years for your money if I decide you are not responsible enough at thirty. So you need to keep both Sandhya and I happy. Speaking of which, I feel a huge shit coming on.”
“Yes, and I need to pee,” Pravallika added. “Shall we all go upstairs?”
I followed behind the two cruel women up the stairs.
“Can I kick him in the nuts Mom?” Pravallika asked.
“Only if he fails to keep my shit down dear,” she answered, as they both began to giggle at my misery.

Offline IluvFemdom

• Registered But Not Subscribed
Re: Slave to Wife
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 09:42:09 AM »
Thanks
CATCHNME

Offline adi0326

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 05:34:30 PM »
nice one

prasad501