Author Topic: A hotel vacation part 1  (Read 4294 times)

Offline Subham 22

• Email
A hotel vacation part 1
« on: November 09, 2020, 08:14:51 AM »
Veena was a director in a large corporate, while her husband Aroon ran a small e-commerce site based our of his house. Veena sometimes had to travel to attend conferences, and one day told Aroon about her next upcoming travel. "I have a two day conference in Kolkata coming up next week, and there's a lot of work ill need you to do so you'll have to come along." Aroon got excited, because he rarely got to travel, and loved going with his wife, since she got good hotels to stay in and had huge spending allowances since she was a senior executive. "I would love to travel with you mistress!" he said. Veena smiled crookedly and said, "Hello, before you get excited, im not going to let you out of the hotel room during the two days, so dont get a hardon!" Humiliated, Aroon meekly said 'yes mistress".

Aroon spent a day before the travel packing his wife/mistress' clothes, shoes, printing and sorting the documents she needed for her conference. On the early morning they had to leave, Veena went ahead to the boarding gate for business class, while Aroon waited in line with economy passengers. Veena's team was travelling economy, but none of them recognised Aroon, as she never took him for office parties. Once they bhagwaned in Kolkata, Aroon waited at the baggage belt to collect her luggage, while she ignored him like he was a stranger while meeting and laughing with her team members. Veena was staying at the Taj Bengal, while the team members were at a lower category hotel. She got into a taxi and left for the hotel, while Aroon collected the luggage and followed in another taxi. While he was on his way, she texted him the room number to come to. Aroon reached the room and rang the bell. Veena opened the door, and Aroon brought the luggage in. "Lost your manners? How are you supposed to greet your wife?" Aroon hastily said "sorry mistress", dropped to his knees and kissed his wife's feet, each toe through the open flat sandals she wore. He felt his cock going hard as he did so, as Veena said 'thats better' and told him to unpack her clothes.

"Now listen carefully to the rules. You are not to get out of the room without my permission, and to ensure that you will stay naked. I will be locking up all your clothes while im away for dinner and the conference tomorrow. You will iron my clothes, get my documents printed, wash my panties and get me ready. Understood?" "yes mistress" Aroon said, and took off his clothes. He could help but get an erection at the humiliation of being naked in front of his wife, his balls dangling and cock throbbing! Veena ignored him as she looked at herself in the mirror and tossed her hair, while Aroon massaged her feet, kneeling in front of her. She watched TV for some time, with Aroon lying near her feet on the carpet, then said "Im going out with my team for dinner, will be back late. Ill order something for you, and you will stay in the room." 'yes mistress' Aroon said. He got busy in ironing her stunning black dress, while she went for a bath. When she stepped out f the bathroom in her bra and panties, Aroon's erection started dripping precum. Veena got a call on her phone, and started walking up and down, while Aroon stayed kneeling waiting for her. She was getting more and more irritated at the caller- "I told you to mail me the sheet by evening and now you're telling me you can't make it? What do you get your salary for??" she shouted at her team guy on the phone. "Dont give me stupid excuses, you will not come for the company dinner tonight till you mail me, is that clear?" she said and angrily cut the call. Then she noticed Aroon's dripping erection and harshly said "are you a fucking animal? No matter how much i try to ignore you, your brains stay in your cock. GET UP!" As Aroon stammered apologies and stood, his cock jutted out even more. His wife angrily held his balls tight, and gave hard slaps on his cock. "ow, ow ss..sorry mistress...please no..ow" he whimpered, unable to get away because of her grip on his balls. Although humiliated and in pain with the cockslaps and hard grip on his balls, seeing his wife's flat stomach, bra and the curve of her buttocks, Aroon could'nt help keep his erection, which was now turning red and bruised. "KEEP YOUR HANDS BACK!" she hissed at him as he tried to protect his cock, and finally reduced Aroon to trembling, with tears of pain running down. She finally let go of his balls and ordered him to get her a glass of water. Aroon staggered to obey, his cock and balls aching, and after she had had the drink of water, she said 'now i feel better. you're such a stress buster for me Aroon!" and smiled at him. Aroon weakly smiled back foolishly, and felt his cock hardening again. "Now hurry up and put nailpolish o my toes. I want silver on tonight", she said. Aroon quickly got started, while she stood in front of the mirror combing her hair, applying makeup, while Aroon knelt naked and painted her toes. Finally he knelt to a side, while she looked at the mirror and said"perfect!". Then she turned and smiled at him sweetly "such a darling husband you are. now im going to the dinner party, where there'll be lts of fun, dancing and drinking. Ill be very late, but of course you'll have to stay up to greet me, wont you sweety?" Aroon eagerly said yes mistress. Veena ordered food for him, locked all his clothes in the suitcase and told him to be a good boy and left.

Aroon rubbed hi cock lovingly, easing the bruises his wife had given. Then he put on the TV while he ate, and waited for his wife to return from her party.

(TO E CONTINUED)

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: A hotel vacation part 1
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2021, 03:25:37 AM »
good

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19