Author Topic: A hotel vacation part 2  (Read 2862 times)

Offline Subham 22

• Email
A hotel vacation part 2
« on: November 09, 2020, 08:15:59 AM »
Continued)

It was around 130am and Aroon was half asleep, watching TV and waiting for his wife to return from her office party. His phone beeped and he saw it was a watsapp from her. He was immediately fully awake, and read the message telling him she was coming up to the room in 2 minutes with someone and she didnt want him to be visible. In panic, Aroon thought of his being totally butt naked, and felt horror thinking of why and who his wife was bringing to the room in the middle of the night. He thought of hiding under the bed, then the bathroom and finally thought of the room closet.

He had just closed the closet door when he heard his wife’s voice and the main door opening. Through the slats in the closet door he saw her enter the room and throw her purse on the bed, chatting to a young woman dressed in a short dress and high heels. from her voice Aroon figured the young woman was drunk, as she gazed into Veena's eyes and excitedly said “Mam you’re an amazing boss, Im so glad i am under you. You totally deserve the award!" Veena patted her cheek and said "You're so sweet Anshi!" Anshi smiled adoringly at Veena and said "Mam ill do anything for you, anything you want me to!" Veena smiled at her, kept patting her cheek and said " you keep working hard and ill make sure you rise high in the company Anshi". Aroon, looking from the closet, felt a thrill of dread, and felt his cock going stiff.  The young woman smiled brightly and said "Thank you mam!" Veena reluctantly said "now go to your room, we'll meet tomorrow for breakfast". The young woman seemed disappointed " are you sure mam?" she said. Aroon saw Veena hesitate and then nod. The woman said good night, and Aroon heard the room door close. Veena called out harshly "Where the hell are you?" Aroon quickly got out of the closet, got on all four and crawled to his wife's feet. Veena sat down on the bed and said "You really are an inconvenient idiot sometimes you know?" Not knowing what to say, Aroon said "sorry mistress". As he was used to doing, Aroon took off his wife's heels, and quickly crawled to take out her nightgown. "What is that? get up!" Veena commanded him. Aroon got onto hi knees, and his stiff cock jutted out, dripping precum.

His wife smiled "well well. spying on your wife thru the closet, hmm?" Aroon looked down, "no mistress". "The why are you hard? were you disobeying me and playing with yourself?" she asked. Aroon quickly shook his head, and mumbled "I just saw you mistress, couldnt help myself". Veena laughed "You're so pathetic. You're such a boring, predictable piece of shit Aroon! I won an award for best country head today, while my darling husband was sitting butt naked and watching TV!," Veena laughed, while Aroon eagerly said " Congrats mistress!" "Oh shut up! I dont need your congrats you useless fool!" she said calmly, and Aroon looked at his wife's feet silently, his cock still hard. Veena said "what do you a girl in my team like Anshi would think of you if she could see you now, hmm? She might die laughing of course, or think why i had to turn her out of the room just because a pathetic thing like you is my husband!" Veena cackled. Aroon knelt in front of his wife, turning red with shame.

"But ill use you for what you're worth tonight!" she said, as she lifted her black dress and lay back on the bed. "Get started asshole!" she snapped, and Aroon quickly took of her panties and gently opened his wife's legs, still kneeling on the floor. Veena has a neatly trimmed hairy pussy, and Aroon kissed her pussy lips and pushed his tongue in. He was super excited, and licked his wife's pussy diligently, while she gave a sigh of satisfaction and opened her legs wider. "Asshole" she said, and Aroon immediately went lower and licked her asshole, pushing his tongue in deeper. He licked the asshole and then went back to her pussy, licking it bottom to top, with special attention to her button on the top of the pussy. After about 10 minutes of constant pussy worship Veena shuddered long and hard, and then put her foot on his face and pushed him away. Aroon's cock was now rock hard and dripping, hoping he would be allowed to cum if she was satisfied. Veena lay motionless for around 5 minutes, while Aroon stared at her pussy like a hungry dog. Finally she got up, took off her black dress and bra. She shook her breats free, and Aroon grew more excited and kissed her feet, hoping to please her. She stood still looking down at himi, as he kissed her toes and his cock dripped precum. "Enough now, get back" she said. Aroon obeyed, and waited eagerly, only to her her say "Now go to the bathroom, brush and pack my stuff. we leave the hotel at 9am tomorrow. And you sleep on the floor next to the bed tonight. Good night!" 

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: A hotel vacation part 2
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2021, 03:27:56 AM »
good

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19