Author Topic: Indian femdom mom part 3  (Read 3510 times)

Offline treatmeasyourslave

• Email
Indian femdom mom part 3
« on: April 05, 2021, 11:15:49 PM »
Hello guys i hope you are liking this series. If you haven't read first 2 parts please check them out

I wasn't able to sleep the whole night because of the uncomfortableness due to chastity and mummy slept like a baby spooning me very tight showing her extreme love. 'Alarm rang' and mummy woke up and saw me already awoke, she kissed me on cheeks and asked 'did you sleep well baby?'. I replied yes mummy, lying as i didn't wanted her to feel bad for helping me being a good boy. She got up from the bed and said "c'mon woke up and get ready for school beta".
 I said ok mummy i got up and went to washroom and started getting ready, she prepared the breakfast. she was humming and singing while making breakfast she was very happy today maybe because of me trying to be a good boy for her i guess. I was also very happy to see her happy. This cage is just a small price for my mother's love i am willing to pay.

I got ready. She made the breakfast and then came to the room and removed her clothes in front of me again today i was happy we were back to normal. She then asked me what should she wear, i then chose a dark blue formal dress and matching blue heels for her and said but these doesn't go with you're red painted toes ,she said 'no problem beta its not a big deal' and then she asked, do you like this red colour? Listening to this question i again starred her gorgeous feet then i replied i love the colour but you should keep on changing it for fun. She said 'thats such good idea but i don't have time na'
 I replied no worries mummy i'll do it for you. 'Wow mummy loves you so much she' said and then kissed me on cheeks again.
 Then something different happened she remove her undergarments in front of me and got completely naked except for her chain(that was key to my chastity). i immediately closed my eyes and said, what are you doing mummy?. She said 'its not a problem now beta you can see me, now that thing between your legs is good for nothing with that cage you are like my girl now' and she started laughing. I felt really humiliated but at the same time i got turned on from listening that. My dick tried to get hard but  because of that harsh cage it wasn't able to and started hurting really. She then said 'lets see my girl's miserable locked dick' i blushed a little and then she said 'remove those pants and show me' i hesitated a little and she removed it herself. She looked at my locked cage and then put her divne feet on my cage and dangled my locked dick with her feet i couldn't believe my dick was in contact with her perfect goddess feet. i was so turned on and in so much pain. She then started laughing and said 'thats really pathetic beta this cage is just the perfect place for such an excuse for a dick its really pathetic' and she continued giggling. Then she looked at my face i looked a little tired and sad. She sat next to me and hugged me (she is naked this whole time) she hugged me very tight, my lips were touching her nipple.All this just made my dick hurt so much more it was really aching so much i was in so great pain. she then asked me do you remember these 'boobies you drank milk from these as a child?'. Listening her question i started blushing. She then went to her cuppord and brought panties and bras asked me 'what should wear darling' i chose a matching dark blue push up bra so that her cleavage can have a refined and sexy look and then i chose a matching dark blue tanga panty. She said 'you have a great choice in undergarments too honey' and then kissed me. She got ready and then we ate our breakfast and then we left she dropped me to my school and went for her work.

I was again very distracted in school because of my chastity cage and i was really turned on by the idea of my mom humiliating me. School got over, i went to home and i started with my routine as usually. It was 7:30 when she came back today, she got late today. I asked her you got late mumma she replied 'yeah beta i really worked out on my legs today in the gym'.
Then she asked me 'have you taken a bath today beta?' I replied no mummy. She said then go on take a bath i went to the washroom removed my clothes and started taking a bath. Then suddenly she opened the door and joined me in the bath. She was completely naked except for her chain. I suddenly got ashamed and covered my eyes with one hand and my locked dick with other she then removed my hands and said softly 'get used to this honey now you are like my girl and girls love to be naked in front of each other and also i have to help you clean your little dick' then she took her chain and opened my chastity and said u can't touch it, i'll clean it for you she then took the soap and started rubbing my dick it was like a handjob and i immediately got hard on. She said 'see again you got hard, good boys don't do this you'll have to control yourself' i blushed really hard i was red. She then said now we'll have to get rid of this boner, spread your legs for mummy' she was in front of me i hesitated because of pain she then said 'don't you love your mummy?' I replied immediately no i love you mummy and i opened my legs she said 'thats a good boy.' Then she kissed me on the lips this only made my dick harder and then suddenly she smacked her knee in my balls and then again she smacked her another knee in my balls then i was real pain. I was only able stand because she was holding me then she came near and whispered in my ear 'one for good luck' and again smacked her knee in my balls my dick shrunked and my balls swelled a little. She then kissed me on the cheeks and rubbed soap on my whole body. She then asked me to rub soap on her body. Her body was really hot, she had a very nice rack and an awesome booty her ass was gorgeous and so curvy she was a babe but after my ballbusting lesson even rubbing my hands on such a hot body didn't made my dick hard then we washed each other and came out she locked my dick again in the cage and wore her chain in her neck. Then we went to our room naked she wore her cute shorts and crop top looking like a so hot only giving my locked dick more pain.
when i started wearing my clothes she said beta 'i really had this wish' i asked 'what mummy?' she replied 'I always wanted a girl though i love my boy the most in this world but i always wanted to dress up my girl and do makeup on her and paint her nail' i remained quiet she then asked me 'can you please be my girl for tonight please tomorrow is also a public holiday so we can wake up late till night also pleaseeee' i said but i am a boy mummy she said 'ok beta i understand' she looked really sad i couldn't see her sad and i also liked it when she used to dress me in skirts in childhood so i said ok mummy lets do it. Listening to this she got really happy and excited she hugged me and kissed me on the forehead and said 'you're the best son any mother can have you're really a blessing i love you so much'. I said i love you too mummy. Then i asked her but there are no girly clothes of my size. She said did you forgot abouth that parcel i remembered that parcel had a pink skirt and and pink heels.

She made me sat on her dressing table and started doing makeup on me she was really interested in makeup and was very good at it too. She then applied foundation,maskara, eyelashes , kajal, some contour to refine my facial structure like a girl and many more things she brought a gorgeous, realistic, dark brown cloured wig she put it on my head. She was complete with her make over. I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror. I wasn't able to recognise me i was looking like a real girl, not just real but a hot girl. She then said 'ohh one thing is missing' and she picked up a red lipstick and applied it on my lips she then told me to join my lips together, i did it exactly like girls. i looked really cute and hot and i don't know why but i loved it then she gave me her pink panty matching with the skirt and a pink sports bra.
Then she asked me 'have you taken a bath today beta?' I replied no mummy. She said then go on take a bath i went to the washroom removed my clothes and started taking a bath. Then suddenly she opened the door and joined me in the bath. She was completely naked except for her chain. I suddenly got ashamed and covered my eyes with one hand and my locked dick with other she then removed my hands and said softly 'get used to this honey now you are like my girl and girls love to be naked in front of each other and also i have to help you clean your little dick' then she took her chain and opened my chastity and said u can't touch it, i'll clean it for you she then took the soap and started rubbing my dick it was like a handjob and i immediately got hard on. She said 'see again you got hard, good boys don't do this you'll have to control yourself' i blushed really hard i was red. She then said now we'll have to get rid of this boner, spread your legs for mummy' she was in front of me i hesitated because of pain she then said 'don't you love your mummy?' I replied immediately no i love you mummy and i opened my legs she said 'thats a good boy.' Then she kissed me on the lips this only made my dick harder and then suddenly she smacked her knee in my balls and then again she smacked her another knee in my balls then i was real pain. I was only able stand because she was holding me then she came near and whispered in my ear 'one for good luck' and again smacked her knee in my balls my dick shrunked and my balls swelled a little. She then kissed me on the cheeks and rubbed soap on my whole body. She then asked me to rub soap on her body. Her body was really hot, she had a very nice rack and an awesome booty her ass was gorgeous and so curvy she was a babe but after my ballbusting lesson even rubbing my hands on such a hot body didn't made my dick hard then we washed each other and came out she locked my dick again in the cage and wore her chain in her neck. Then we went to our room naked she wore her cute shorts and crop top looking like a so hot only giving my locked dick more pain then when i started wearing my clothes she said beta 'i really had this wish' i asked 'what mummy?' she replied 'I always wanted a girl though i love my boy the most in this world but i always wanted to dress up my girl and do makeup on her and paint her nail' i remained quiet she then asked me 'can you please be my girl for tonight please tomorrow is also a public holiday so we can wake up late till night also pleaseeee' i said but i am a boy mummy she said 'ok beta i understand' she looked really sad i couldn't see her sad and i also liked it when she used to dress me in skirts in childhood so i said ok mummy lets do it. Listening to this she got really happy and excited she hugged me and kissed me on the forehead and said 'you're the best son any mother can have you're really a blessing i love you so much'. I said i love you too mummy. Then i asked her but there are no girly clothes of my size. She said did you forgot abouth that parcel i remembered that parcel had a pink skirt and and pink heels.

She made me sat on her dressing table and started doing makeup on me she was really interested in makeup and was very good at it too. She then applied foundation,maskara, eyelashes , kajal, some contour to refine my facial structure like a girl and many more things she brought a gorgeous, realistic, dark brown cloured wig she put it on my head. She was complete with her make over. I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror. I wasn't able to recognise me i was looking like a real girl, not just real but a hot girl. She then said 'ohh one thing is missing' and she picked up a red lipstick and applied it on my lips she then told me to join my lips together, i did it exactly like girls. i looked really cute and hot and i don't know why but i loved it then she gave me her pink panty matching with the skirt and a pink sports bra.
I wore the panties and then she helped me out with my bra she stuffed my bra. I got b cup fake boobies which i loved so much.She then took out a corset out of her cupboard and wrapped it around my waist and tightened it, it gave me really nice curves. Then she helped me wear the skirt and heels. I was ready, i looked myself in the mirror again and i like a babe i was turned on by myself if i were to walk down the street i would definitely get a thousand seetis(whistle). She then looked at me she was so happy and proud. she hugged me and said i "i love you beti you're my lovely daughter now' i replied love you too mummy. i hadn't hit my puberty fully by that time so my voice didn't become harsh, i sounded like a girl so i was a complete girl. Then she kissed me on my lips and said 'lets have dinner' i replied but mummy you didn't made dinner tonight she said 'ohh haan i totally forgot lets order pizza tonight' i was very happy and said "yess!!". She then ordered a pizza. We started talking to each other about each other's life and she started talking about her boss then suddenly bell rang she dared me to open the door i said but i am dressed as a girl she replied 'that's why only i want you to open the door bimbo' i started shying she said 'ohh c'mon pls do it for your mummy i want to know the guy's reaction on how you looks' i replied ok fine i opened the door it was the guy he handed me the pizza and started staring at me he then said 'wow you look so hot' i replied thank you he then started flirting with me and i started smiling and giggling then he said 'pls order pizza from our place more, i wanna see you more' i said blushingly "ok bye" and i closed the door. Mummy started teasing me 'my little girl has her admirers' we both laughed so hard and then we ate pizza. She then started watching tv, i went inside the room and brought my fav blue nail polish she looked at the nail polish and said 'ohh yess you were going to do my nails today i said yess mummy. I sat near her feet on the sofa and took her feet in my lap, i started removing her red nail polish with nail polish remover. i was so close to her feet i could clearly smell those beautiful feet its was like heaven for me. I removed the nail polish from all her toes and then i said your feet are very dirty mummy I'll clean it she replied "thanks beti". I brought some water in a bowl and dipped her feet in the bowl then washed them in it, the water became dirty and dark in colour. She was watching some movie, i took the bowl to washroom to throw the water but i couldn't resist my self, i desperately wanted to taste her feet again, i wanted to drink that water, so instead of throwing that water i drank all of it in one breath. It was so tasty i really loved it, i wanted to drink more. It was amrit for me. I came back and applied nail polish to her toes then to dry them up i started blowing on them, my lips was really close to her toes i wanted kiss her toes so bad but i controled my self. I was complete with her toes. her feet looked absolutely stunning in her new nail polish. she then switched off the tv and said lets go to the room we went to the room.
she was looking very tired so i asked her 'mummy you are looking very tired today' she said yes dear today i really got exhausted in gym with legs. I said mummy I'll massage your feet and legs she replied 'you are the best girl, i really love you and i can never live without you honey' i kissed my mom on the cheek and started massaging those gorgeous feet and legs. Her precious and divine feet were in my hand i was feeling evey inch of her feets and soles i was so attracted to those soles. I wanted to lick her soles so bad. She got really comfortable and then got asleep i continued with massaging her feet. Now as she was asleep i got my chance i started licking her soles like a dog, then i take one lick of her each foot from bottom to top, i sucked her heels clean and then i licked her toe jam between her each toe then i sucked on her toes and continued kissing and licking her feet i didn't remember when but i got asleep while licking her feet with my tongue out on her feet.

End of part 3
 Please wait for the next part

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: Indian femdom mom part 3
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2021, 12:14:18 PM »
good

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19