Author Topic: Indian femdom mom part 2  (Read 3157 times)

Offline treatmeasyourslave

• Email
Indian femdom mom part 2
« on: April 03, 2021, 07:24:58 PM »
Hello everyone, if you guys haven't read part 1 please check it out.

I woke up in the morning early maybe by mistake.i found that my mother was sleeping upside down her feet were near my face and her soles were lingering near my lips, they were a little dirty.

https://images.app.goo.gl/XP6fV6vLnbKz5Xmh8

just by being near those feet i got hard, i desperately wanted to kiss those dirty soles and maybe even lick them clean but i was resisting myself as i didn't want to do something bad. Suddenly she moved her foot close to my face i could smell those feet, her feet usually smelled so overwhelming. she had stinky feet. they smelled very sweet a bit musty and minty too the fragrance was really divine like a goddess's feet. I was really trying my best to stop myself from kissing her soles it was very tough, i couldn't hold any longer and then suddenly her foot moved and got shoved exactly on my face. Her heel were touching my lips her toes were touching eyes and my nose was crushed by her soles. it was like a dream came true i was trying to savour the moment so that i can remember it forever. I was smelling and taking in all the smell i can take in. It was like heaven for me. then i don't know why but i opened my mouth and her heel got in mouth.I brought my tongue near her heel and tasted it. Her heel had a bittersweet taste with a hint of salty and sourness there was a flavour of dirt too as her feet were a little dirty it really tasted divine like the feet of a goddess. Then suddenly her other feet got shoved on my face, the smell got double. I was overwhelmed by the smell but i loved every single second i wanted spend my entire life like this. My dick got so hard i was at my edge and then suddenly i cummed without even touching myself. Now i wanted to go to washroom and clean myself before she wakes up so she doesn't see my wet pants but i didn't wanted to get away from her feet i wanted to stay there for my whole life. I was in a very tough situation. i didn't do anything and stayed there, everything was so good and then suddenly alarm rang. My mom woke up, i acted being asleep she noticed her feet on my face and her heel in my mouth. She smiled at that and moved her feet away. I was so devastated and felt really sad i wanted that moment to never end. Then she looked at my crouch and noticed something i didn't wanted her to notice. She saw my wet pants and she knew what it was she got disgusted and stood up from the bed. She then woke me up and acted like she saw nothing. 'Beta wake up get ready for school' she said and went to washroom. I woke up and saw my pant it was a big mess i really Cummed a lot. I thought we would never talk about this and i went to washroom. I cleaned my self took a bath and then got ready she made breakfast and then came in the room. Today she didn't changed her clothes in front of me and suprisingly told me to go outside. She wore a black formal suit. Then we had breakfast. Then I went down and sat in the car while she locked the house. she dropped me to my school and went to her work. I was really distracted in the school as i was constantly thinking about her feet and what did she thought about me after seeing my pants. The school was over and i came back home i completed my homework and started watching tv it was 7. she came back and took a bath then she prepared dinner and we had dinner. After as usually i started watching tv she came and sat on the sofa with me and switched off the tv. 'We need to talk' ,she said. I said yes mummy. 'I know that you are growing up now and you have become a big boy' she said, yes mummy i said.  She said "Now that you are a big boy you'll start doing boyish things and i mean those gross things, i know that by now you must have masturbated" i remained quiet i knew it was about the morning. "But i don't want you to be end up like those gross boys or your father you need to have control and become a good man" i still remained quiet. "We can't continue our friendship type relation if you are like those boys then i will only be a mother who is not proud of her son" i said no mummy i want you to be proud of me. She said "ok then" and went to her room she came back with the box that came yesterday and she said 'you wanted to know na what is this' she showed that lock thing to me. 'This is a chastity cage and it is worn on the penis so that dirty boys can be controlled". "Now", 'i'll give you two choices: you can either continue to be a dirty boy and i will never be proud of you and we'll not be friends or you can wear this cage and i will take care of the key so that we can make you a good boy and i will be your bestfriend forever and always proud of you".
i immediately without thinking anything said i will wear the cage, i love you mummy and always want you to be proud of me.
 She hugged me so tight and kissed me and said 'i am so proud of you beta i will always love you'. She then said remove you pants beta lets make you wear this, i shied a little and she said "its nothing i haven't seen before c'mon". I removed my pants 'underwear too' she said i hesitated a little again so she removed my underwear herself. Then she grabed my dick and shaking it she said jokingly 'it hasn't grown much since your childhood' suddenly i got a hard on and she said see 'this is the problem we have to cure'. She suddenly slapped me very hard on the balls. i instantly in pain screamed and got down on the floor 'sorry beta i did it to get rid of that boner'. i was in so much pain. she then said 'don't you love your mummy?' I said i love you so much mummy its okay i understand i showed her my dick she put the chastity on and locked and then said 'wow its the perfect size'. then she took the key and put it in a chain and wore it in her neck as if teasing me. I was very uncomfortable in the chastity. She then hugged me again and started kissing me all over my face. 'You have made me so proud today beta i love you so muchhhhhh' she said
 I love you too mummy i'll do anything for you i said.
 Then we watched a little tv together and went to sleep. Today she hold me very tight while sleeping and she slept while spooning, i however couldn't sleep because of the uncomfortableness due to chastity cage.

End of part 2
 Plss wait for next part.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 12:56:41 PM by treatmeasyourslave »

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: Indian femdom mom part 2
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2021, 12:05:09 PM »
good

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19