Author Topic: Neighbour’s feet story 1A  (Read 5104 times)

Offline Harryjudge

Neighbour’s feet story 1A
« on: August 19, 2021, 06:05:54 AM »

part two of the neighbour story.!!

So from that day onwards.. i started being more friendly to that neighbour guy, so i could stay more close to her mother's feet. We started playing together sometimes at his house, sometimes at mine. This incident happened when we were playing Business scouting on the floor. we had all the money and the cards spreaded everwhere around ourselves. She was walking around the house barefoot her nails were painted lemon yellow colored. So like i told you the lobby of the house was a mess, so it left very little space around to move or stand. I was facing the backwall of the house. so i had on my left side a chair and a table(plastic-light weight so easily movable). and on my just right was the t.v. set. So just as the clock ticked 12 in the noon(we had summer vacations) my friend shouted to her mom that the big boss is on.. her mother(whom i'ld call "sheena aunty") was in the bedroom folding some clothes and putting them in the closet. When she heard her son calling she came out and sat on one of the chairs behind the table. Now as there was only 1 more chair So i by courtasy asked him to sit. but he refused and suggested we'ld both sit on the floor instead. now to be in a more comfortable position we both got to the chair where sheena aunty was sitting and rested our backs to the front legs of the chair. I suggested this as i wanted to be closer to her feet. and i dont like big boss.! And also he put the table away so it wouldn't block his view. So now she was sitting on the chair with tv. in front of her. My friend on her right, and i at her left. The show started and they both gazed into the tv. i was checking out ger bare feet resting closer than 6 inches to my right thigh. so after about 10 minutes She crossed her left foot over her right leg in the male style. so she must have brushed her foot at the left cheek of my friend. so she said sorry and withdrew. i was like fuck. Why wasn't i sitting on that side... So there was no movement at all for about 20 minutes. Then siddenly she crossed the right foot over her left leg in the same style. So it brushed my right cheek. i was excited already and now this. she said its difficult to sit like that with you both being on my sides. so i thought and moved a bit lower by sliding forward a bit so now i was like my head was just bent from the neck.. the back and whole of my body was flat on the floor. She was happy and smiled seeing me doing this. She crossed her leg again this time in the ladies style. so her foot which was in the air was just above my chest in directly in front of my eyes. Toh thodi derr baithne k baad unhone niche dekha hoga toh puchha.. arre mera paer kahin tumhara view toh ni block kar ra.? meine kaha nahi aunty.. par vaise bhi itna beka ka show dekhne se accha hai mein apke paer ko hi dekh lu.. she giggled a bit.! and shifted her eyes to the tv. again. fir jab ek baar break aayi huii thhi.. toh woh paani peene k liyye uthhi toh unhone galti se mere right hand pe paer rakh diya toh sorry bolke chali gayi.. mein for bada khushh hua... aur dheere se apne right hand pe kiss kar liya.. fir woh jab aayi toh dhyan se aake firse vaise hi baith gayi.. lekin pta ni kyu iss baar unhone jab paer cross kiye toh unka jo paer hawa mein thha woh mere sirr k 4-5 inch upar thha.. shayad unke bina btaye uthne ki vajah se hamari force ki wajah se position change ho gyi ho chair ki.. chalo jo bhi thha mein bohat dukhi thha k ab mein unke paer ni dekh paunga.. fir show start hua toh thhodi hi derr matlab 1-2 min k baad mere forehead pe ik paani ka drop girra.. meine upar dekha toh ab unka paer mere face k bilkul paas thha.. matlab sirf 1-2 inch ka gap hoga.. mein ek damm se hairan hogya.. anr khushh bhi.. meine thoda aur dimag lagaya aur thoda aur slide hua aage aur almost sidha hi let gya.. matlab bohat kamm part tha head ka jo support le ra thhha chair ki... toh meine dekha kunki woh kitchen mein barefooted gyi thhi.. toh unke soles gille ho gye thhe.. aur unke paer thhode dusty bhi thhe.. matlab heels pe kuchh mitti thhi aur ball part pe bhi thodi bohat thhi.. lekin unka paer mere face k itni paas hone ki vajah se bada bohat lagg raha thha.. chahe unka paer ka size 7 thha.. lekin itna nazdik hone k kara woh bohat bada lagg ra thha.. mein toh itna khushh hogya k.. thoddi derr takk smile karta raha.. fir jab meine notice kiya k mein smile kar ra hu tabh band kiya smile karna.. mujhe unke foot k smell bohat achhi lagg rhi thhi.. shayad unke bodywash ki thhi.. ya shayad natural thhi.. pata ni kiski thhi.. par thhi badi hi pyari c.. aur fresh si... fir meine dekh k unke paer ki ball k paas se firse drop girne laga hai.. toh meine socha k iss drop ko toh kein munh me gerrunga.. tab thoda sa adjust kiya... aur jaise hi mein hila.. unhone bhi apna paer hilaya thoda aur woh drop sidha mere right eye mein gya.. meri eye ek damm thhandi si hui.. aur mitti ki vajah se thhodi rarakne laggi.. toh mein malne laga.. jiski wajah se mere right hand unke sole se touch hua.. toh unhone dekha niche aur puchha kya hua.. toh meine kaha kuchh ni... shayad aankh mein kuchh chala gya.. toh unhone k joke mein kaha haan.. aur dekh show ki jagah mere pae r ko..  ham sab hasne lagge.. fir 5 min. baad show bhi khatam hogya.. aur woh bhi uthke apna kaam karne chali gyi.. aur ham bhi dono firse game khelne lagg gye..

aur bhi exeriences hain jinme unhone mujhe trample bhi kiya hai.. lekin sabh line wise likhunga..
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 06:12:07 AM by Harryjudge »

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: Neighbour’s feet story 1A
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2021, 03:33:07 AM »
good

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20