Author Topic: Neighbour’s feet story 5  (Read 2529 times)

Offline Harryjudge

Neighbour’s feet story 5
« on: August 19, 2021, 06:13:39 AM »

Neighbour’s story Part 7:
This story is from the time when I was at my summer break from school. We used to play cricket in the park near my home. The park is very close to my and my neighbours’ house. After finishing the game we were all returning to our houses at around 6 pm. It was a warm day so we all were almost fully drenched with sweat, Sheena aunty’s son was not at home during this time. While I was walking back to my place, I saw a car pass by me and in an instant I recognized it was Sheena aunty’s car. When I reached just outside my house, she called me to her, I went and passed my greetings to her by touching her feet. She gave me her blessings and asked for my help. I asked her what she needed my help for? She said she went out for shopping and ended up buying a lot of stuff, and even her son isn’t home so it would be great I could give her a hand with the bags. I said sure. I picked up 2 bags and took them inside the house and put them in her kitchen. When I went outside to get more bags, I saw her standing near her car’s boot, waiting for me. I thought to myself its very hot and devilish of her to not pick anything and putting it all on me. I didn’t give it much thought and picked two more bags. I made 2 more trips like that. Once it was all done she came near the door which connects her garage to the living room and stopped there. I went back to check if there is more stuff left, when I reached the door I saw her looking for something, I asked what she was looking for? She replied that she can’t find her doormat, Then I strated to find it with her. She suddenly said.. oh!! I think the maid might have washed it and put it in her backyard for drying it out.. But suddenly she was disappointed and said.. But my heels are too dirty to go inside and I hate walking barefoot. Suddenly it hit me that I had definitely seen her walking barefoot around the house, I mean not alot but a couple times maybe. I did not say that to her though. So I said, aunty should I get some cloth from inside to clean them for you? She looked at me with a cute look and said.. she doesn’t want to get any clothes dirty.. I did not know what to respond with but suddenly she said.. Could you please lie down here on the floor, as you are already kind of dirty and drenched in sweat, so it shouldn’t get you any more dirtier. I was shocked for her being so bluntly asking for this, maybe after she stood on me last time while cleaning the almirah, would have intrigued her to try it again. I tried to hide my smile and said sure aunty, and just lied on the marble floor face down, on my stomach. She said no.. lie on your back, you’ll have to check if the soles of my heels are clean before I go inside. I said ok and turned to lie on my back. Oh sorry I forgot to tell you her appearance, she was wearing a white t shirt with marshmallow’s smiley face on it, a tight dark blue jeans and while open toe heels with a small strap just were the toes start and another ot tie them up near the ankle. She as always looked hot and cute at the same time. Her nails were painted white and looked freshly done. They were like candies. So to continue with the story now, I lied on my back and without saying anything she stepped on chest, she grabble onto the door for the balance. She looked huge on me, I was mesmerised. She was scratching her soles on my chest from my chest’s left to the right side and I could already see dirt getting stuck on on my wet tshirt. She was concentrating on her feet, never looked at me and while doing so, she said, its good that your tshirt is already wet, otherwise you would have to lick my heels’ soles wet for me to rub them on you. I was shocked and so aroused to hear this. I cursed myself for playing and getting sweaty. But while doing so, I realised, if I had not been playing, then she wouldn’t even had asked me to lie in the first place.. Or was this whole thing planned? Did it really matter for her that I was dirty or not? Did she really think all this at the moment? Well I didn’t know neither did I care. She gave her left heel 5-6 rubs and repeated the procedure for her right heel as well. After doing that, she turned on me to face me and lifted her right foot over my face and asked does this look clean? The sole of her heel was a foot above my head, I said yes aunty it is clean, she dropped it down on my face and rested the heel of her shoe on my chin keeping the sole part lifted and asked again.. are you sure? I don’t wanna get my floor dirty at all.. I was perplexed by the situation, and tried to regain my attention and examined the sole one again and said, yes aunty I sure, it is clean. She was happy and returned her shoe back on my chest and placed on a rather clean spot which was near the end of my rib cage. It hurt like hell when she put the sole there, cuz the heel dug deep into my stomach. But it was a wonderful pain! Now she did the same with her left heel, but this time she directly put the heel on my chin keeping the sole lifted just above my eyes. She did not say anything and just stared at me, I examined that sole as well and approved! She smiled and put her left foot just beside her right one and the weight got balanced on both her legs, I felt relieved after that and took a deep breath.. She pushed the door inside to open it while standing on me( she turned on my and was now standing on my stomach) and just as when she was about to put her foot on the floor, she exclaimed “oh!” and put her foot bakc again on my stomach, turned around to face me. She bow down a bit and started looking intently towards my face like she was examining something and indeed she was! After a few more seconds of examination her look changed to fury, and she kinda harshly said.. “I asked you twice, if my shoe was clean or not, and you said yes it was..” I was shocked and said aunty it really is.. she frowned a bit and said your chin has mud on it.. how did mud get on your face.. you did not check the heel of the shoe properly. I tried to explain to her that I couldn’t see it because of how it was positioned, but as when I said “but aunty, I couldn’t...” she cut me off by putting the sole of her right heel on my mouth and shouted, shutup! I don’t wanna hear anything.. I don’t even believe anymore if my soles are clean or not.. I tried to speak up again with her foot on my mouth but got muffled under her sole. She pressed it harder and said I asked you to keep quiet.. After I was quiet for a minute she lifted her shoe back and put it on my stomach again.. and said.. “Oh, I’m sorry, I just realised that you wouldn’t have even able to see the heel of the shoes..” Now her expression changed to cute again.. I smiled back at her and said.. “its ok aunty, it happens sometimes.. you need not to apologise to me, you are older than me, it doesn’t sound good.” She smiled and said yeah but still she should have realized it earlier and shouldn’t have scolded me for nothing. I did not say anything and she said “let me think, how can I clean my heels now..” I was by now so much in pain woth her standing on my stomach for so long and just wanted her to get down. But I kept it to myself because I was really enjoying the situation! She said.. “I know!, (pouted) you know.. my shoe was on your mouth now anyway.. and even your chin is dirty.. so.. uhm.. If.. you could uhm.. just suck on my heels??! I was shocked and aroused again.. I would have never imagined this.. (I know no one would have). But this was getting too far I thought.. and even her heel was dirty, I did not want to lick her heel with mud on it.. but before I could say anything.. she added “See I could just wipe my heels like I did the soled on you chest.. but that could really scratch your skin and I don’t wanna hurt you..” I was like.. only if she knew, how much pain I was already in right now! And continued.. “also that could tear off uour tshirt..” I said.. “but aunty, the feel is full of mud, I don’t wanna lick your heel.. it would have so many germs on it..” she pouted again and made a sad face saying.. “pretty please.. this is the only way I can get my heels cleaned.. I really don’t want to get my floor dirty.. please.!! Do it.. for me..” I just melted right there.. she sounded so cute that even if she would have asked me to jump of a cliff.. I would have done that as well. I nodded at her and a gorgeous smile appeared on her face.. she lifted her heel and put it on my lips.. I let it slide down, I could feel the dirt inside my mouth.. and when the heel touched my tongue, I started slurping all over the base of the heel and around it anything I could feel inside my mouth.. she had put an inch of her heel in and I sucked it like my favourite candy.. she was smiling while looking down in my eyes.. she looked so elegant there! After a minute she pulled the heel back and put her foot back on my stomach and lifted the other one and put it in my mouth. I spent another minute cleaning that heel as well.. later she pulled it out and put it along with her other foot. She smiled at me and said.. “Thank you very much for that..” I smiled back at her again.. and I thought maybe she’ll go inside now.. and I can go home and wash up now. But instead she said.. “You know, because your tshirt is wet and dirty, I think the soles will still leave a print on the floor..” I was like wow.. “even after all this, she’s not satisfied!” But I knew what she wanted and suggested it myself instead.. “aunty, why don’t you wipe your soles on my face? It can dry and clean them up for you” She smiled and said.. “Wow I was thinking of rubbing it with your shorts.. but that sounds much more interesting and since you are suggesting it yourself..”. She put her right heels’s sole on my face and started wiping it.. I thought what a douchebag I am.. for suggesting it.. I could have just got a footjob there.. I literally cursed myself for suggesting that! But its better than nothing right. So after giving it 3-4 hard wipes she put her right heeled foot just 1 inch from I face on the floor and started wiping her left heel’s sole on my face. After 4-5 wipes she opened the door and went inside the house.. closing the door while I was still lying there.. She said nothing!! I was so confused that was she coming back? What just happened? Should I get up or just keep laying there? Just then I heard her voice from inside saying “Clean your face and spray some water on your tshirt before leaving from the washbasin in the garage!” I was in shock! It took me a couple minutes to regain my composure and then I got up and washed myself a bit as she suggested. This was really a wonderful experience and the most arousing till the day for me! She’s something else really! I just love her!!

Offline vikysinger

• Email
Re: Neighbour’s feet story 5
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2021, 05:42:59 PM »
Beautiful story bro!! Very well written.

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: Neighbour’s feet story 5
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2021, 03:19:01 AM »
good

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19