Author Topic: Neighbour’s feet story 9  (Read 1391 times)

Offline Harryjudge

Neighbour’s feet story 9
« on: August 19, 2021, 06:20:54 AM »

Neighbors’ feet story

Hello all. I’m sorry but I’ll continue to write these stories in english since many of you messaged me for the same.
Here is how it goes.

I was at home scrolling my phone over all the youtube videos I could see on the feed. P.s. doing nothing lol.
Mom was working in the kitchen, probably talking to maid about something when I heard our bhagwanline ring. I was about to get up to pick it but mom had already picked the receiver in the kitchen. She talked about for couple minutes then called me over and said “Sheena aunty was calling to check if you could do her the favour you owe her in return for the massage she gave you last week.” I was shocked for a second to hear this, but then suddenly realised mom’s tone. It was casual, seems like Aunty had not said anything about “how” she massaged me to mom. I calmed down and said “Sure, I’ll go over and see what she needs.” and I went to her house.

I went straight to the living room and called for from there. She said she’s in her dressing room. I went there and saw her sitting on a stool in front of the mirror in a beautiful royal blue saree. I was really mesmerised seeing her like that, so beautiful so hot. She truly looked like a goddess. I stood there with my mouth open just behind her, she was looking towards me in the mirror. After a few seconds, she giggled and clicked her fingers to draw my attention towards her and said “Hey, stop staring.. I’m blushing here.” I said “Oh sorry aunty, You look really beautiful today I couldn’t stop. Really sorry.” She said seriously now “Okay, but the main reason I called you here is because I need your help and you owe me a favour. Right! And don’t worry I didn’t tell anything to your mom about what happened here last week. So would you help me now?” I said “sure aunty just tell me what to do.” She smiled, turned towards the mirror, picking her lipstick said “Go and wash my car fast and clean it real good, or I’ll have you lick the dirt off it.” I was stunned to hear this but obviously she was kidding, so went out to her car in her driveway.

I collected the pipe, turned the tap on and started washing her car. I spent around 20 minutes washing her car. After I was done, I thoroughly checked all the spots and cleaned every little spot but just left some dirt on the race pedal. I know she’s kidding but still it was worth a shot right? ;) I went in to announce that I’ve completed the work. I saw her sitting at the same place, but this time I noticed her feet, she was putting nail polish on her toes. I kept standing there beside her watching her applying 2-3 coat on a single toe. Seemed like she had just started applying the polish as just her 2 toes were polished by now. Moreover her other foot still had a coat of an old different coloured that she might have not yet removed. She saw me there and asked if I was done with the car? I replied positively.

I could see her having trouble bending towards her feet while sitting on a stool, so this think came to my mind and I suggested to her. “Hey aunty, do you want me to sit in front of you and bend my knee, so you can keep uour feet on it. I think it would be easier for you.” She looked at me thought about it a bit and then said “It would be easier but my feet will not be comfortable on your hard knee, I think if you can bend forward towards the floor while sitting in front of me, I should be comfortably able to rest my foot on your neck and head.” I tried so hard to control my smile but failed. Good that she wasn’t looking at me while talking to me. I said “sure aunty” and went to sit in front of her between the stool and the mirror. It was enough space for me to fit there and bend forward as demanded by the goddess. As when I was still in the process of bending forward I felt her left foot’s heel putting pressure on my head, forcing it towards the floor faster. I had to put my hand on my forehead to save it from hitting the floor with a bang.

Now she was sitting with her left foot’s heel on my head, the ball of her foot on my neck, with the toes slightly bent up from where the spinal cord connects to neck. I was really uncomfortable in this position. I was prostrating in front of her while she’s using me as a mere footstool for applying nail polish. She took good 10 minutes to complete her left feet’s nails. If I had not mentioned it earlier she was painting them white. Marble white. They looked like candy. After she was done with her left foot, she bent forward increasing pressure upto when she was literally standing on me. She picked up the after shine and sat back to the same position and started applying that on her nails. She did that quickly and bent forward again to put it back. This time she did not put much pressure on me as she put more on the other foot that was on the floor. That is when I thought she might have forgotten earlier that I was under her, so she unknowingly put pressure there but when she realised this time she did not. Again this turned me on, as she did not bother to say sorry. She’s cruel. And so hot!

After she was done with her left foot, she moved it forward towards my back and left it there before picking and slamming her right foot on the back of my head. It hurt a bit, but I still had my hand between my forehead and the floor so I managed to not make any noise. She now had one foot resting casually on my back and other on my head, while she’s applying polish on her toes. I was totally burnt at this time. My whole body was aching due to my position and the weight of her now both legs on me. But ai managed to keep quite and take it all in. She took another 15 minutes to complete her right foot. This time what she did really blew me away. She brought her left foot back on my head beside her right foot and started putting pressure there on my head until she was literally standing there, I swear she took more than 3 seconds to pick up the after shine bottle and sat back down. After she had applied 1 coat on each toe. She lift her feet up from my head, put them on both sides of my head really close to my cheeks. She stood there putting the polish and the shiner away, kept standing there looking into the mirror while I was still bowing at her feet. She had her saree going over my neck so I did not move from there until she kicked on my left cheek really close to my eye with the base of her right foot’s big toe and said “Hey, since you have been resting up to now, could you please bring my blue sandals from the closet and clean them for me? You’ll find the cloth to clean them there itself.” And smiled. Resting? I wasn’t resting! I was totally spent by now. My back was aching, my neck was sore I couldn’t move my head a alot without hurting my neck. Still I said nothing ofcourse snd went to get her sandals for her. I brought them back to her, she suggested to dampen the cloth a bit as it will help clean them faster. I went to the washroom and turned the tap on. No water! Turned another tap on no water again! I went back to her and told about it to her. She came to washroom and checked the taps. Still no water! She was confused a bit at first then shouted “Did you leave the tap on after washing my car?” I suddenly realised the mistake I had made and said “Ohh!! Sorry aunty, really sorry..” and ran towards the tap to close it. When ai went out to her driveway, I saw it was water everywhere. The whole driveway was really covered with atleast 1 cm high water level. I slowly went sinking my shoes in the water and closed the tap, making sure not to splash any of it on the car. I went in and saw aunty now sitting on the stool again with her sandals on the floor with the cloth in front of her. I went there and apologised again. She said “Listen you dumbass, I’m getting late for the show. Now if you want to really be useful kneel here and clean my feet and sandals.”

I bent there again, took her feet and started wiping her left foot with the cloth. After a couple wipes she asked if it was clean. I said “No aunty, I can still see some dirt there on your sole.” Then she made a really sad face. I just completely melt there and don’t know what happened to me and I said “Aunty, may I please use my mouth to damp the cloth?” She was surprised cuz this was the first time I had suggested something this degrading myself for her to do. Usually its just she forcing it on me. She smiled and nodded for me to go ahead. I took the cloth put my saliva on it and started rubbing her sole. It was really difficult and I had keep dampening it again and again before rubbing it on her sole. It was literally like I was wiping her sole with the cloth and then sucking all the dirt out of the cloth. After I was done with one foot. She put her foot on my shoulder and presented the other foot to me adding “Why don’t you use your tongue to damp my feet instead of the cloth. Instead of licking the dirt off an old cloth which is used for only cleaning the sandals. I think it would be healthier for you to just lick my feet instead.” Healthier? Really? Licking feet is healthier? Man she’s amazing.

I complied to her command and started licking the sole of her foot. I completely cleaned ever inch of her foot even going in between each toes without even being asked to do that. Once I was done, she wiped her sole in my hair to clean off the saliva of them. Then she said “Now its time for my sandals to be cleaned. I need to rest my feet on you while you do that so come close and bend down again like before. That way it will be easier for you to lick my sandals as well.” I did as told and started licking the straps of her sandals while she’s using my head and back as a footrest. After I was done with the straps, I had to push my head towards the base of the sandals to reach where her sole rests. That was really salty. I could definitely taste dirt and sweat while licking those. After I was done with the sandals I said “Aunty your sandals are clean.” With my lips rubbing on her sandals while I was speaking. I was so turned on by this. She lifted both her feet up and put them in her sandals. Since I was so close to them, she scratched her toe nails on my lips and cheeks a few times while putting her sandals on. After she had put her sandals on she lifted her right foot with sandal up and put on thr back of my head and started wiping it on my head cleaning the sole of her shoe with my hair. She repeats the same with her left foot also. And then she steps on my head and took another step on the other side and went out of the room not saying anything. I was still kneeling there when she came back with a water bottle drinking off it. That is when I realised she had clean water but still she just wanted to use me. She made the situation look like my mistake so I was forced to offer it myself to her. And now she’s stressing on that point by drinking water in front of me. She’s devil. She’s evil really. Then she said, “Thanks for your help, now I have to go so lets go outside so I can lock the house.” I got up from the floor and went behind her till the main door. She stopped on the last step before the driveway. And looked at me with anger and frustration again. I realised she was mad about the water in the way. She said, “she can’t reach her car from here, what should we do?” I said I can find something she can step on to reach the car but she looked at me with a very cute pout and said “Please!! I’m getting really late now. Please lie on floor so I can reach the car! Please please please.. anyways it is your fault now as a man you should fix it for me.” I was stunned again and really did not want to lie on the cold dirty car and mud water in her driveway. But what could I do.

I went to lie down on the concrete floor on my stomach when she interrupted and said “Hey lie down on your back, or you won’t be able to breathe when I’ll be standing on you because of high water level.” She had a point. I turned to my back and she hoped on quickly on my legs without ang warning or asking or even saying anything. She did not even bother to remove her sandals before standing on me. She took another step on my left thigh and another on my stomach. When she lifted her other foot to keep it on my chest for her next step I heard a similar voice coming from the gate of her house. It was my mom!! She cannot see me in this position. What would she think about this? What will she say? Will she be mad at me? She came in and saw Sheena aunty standing on my stomach. She saw me there and asked laughing “What is this happening? What kinda favour is this?” To which aunty replied (while still standing on my stomach) “He forgot to close the tap after washing the car, so he’s being sweet by helping me. “ My mom looked around and said “He is one clumsy boy isn’t he?”

What is happening? Mom is talking to her like it is normal to see your neighbour standing on your son use him as a walkway to her car. After a couple minutes of their conversation, I realised they had planned to attend this show together. Then mom went to the other side of the car and stood on the dry part of the floor. Aunty took another step on my chest and then on my face. She opened the door sat on thr seat. Took sweet time before she pulled her feet in and closed the door over my face. I got up from there and saw my mom waiting for me to come and lie down now in front of her so she can sit on the other side of the car. I went and lie down again on the other side. Mom was wearing her yellow bellies with a pointed toe. She took steps on my legs fast and stood on my chest when she opened the door of the car. She was about to put her foot in the car, but due to her dress she couldn’t take such a long step. She said sorry to me before putting the sole of her right sandal on my lips and mashing my nose. She stood full weight there before twisting on it and then sitting in the car. She said thanks to me and asked to go and take bath and said she’ll see me in an hour. I went out opened the gate for her to drive her car out. She gave me the key, I locked the gate and when I came back to her side to hand her the key. She opened the door and put her right sandal on the road and said “Seems like you forgot one spot to clean!” and pointed to the gas pedal with heft heel. My mom laughed at this remark and said “Why don’t you lick it clean son? It isn’t that dirty anyway. Also we are getting really late so hurry up.” I bent quickly on my knees bending my torso forward to reach the gas pedal with my tongue. While I was trying to reach, Sheena aunty put her right sandal on my neck and pushed me towards the pedal to make me reach it faster. And it worked way better than she expected. As it resulted in me hitting my nose on the pedal, before backing up a bit to lick it. I moved mg tongue all over the pedal. As when ai had covered every inch of it, Sheena aunty picked her foot from my neck and put it on my tongue that was on the pedal and pressed to gas it a bit. All the while ignoring me and talking to my mom. Even mom was not looking at me, sh’es behaving different. Does she likes to see me under Sheena aunty’s feet? Does she like to see me under her feet? Will she do it any other time? Will my mom also make me her slave? I was thinking all this with my tongue stuck between the sole of Sheena aunty’s shoe and the gas pedal. After 1 minute she kicked my mouth towards her right and out of the car saying “Ok I think you are done now.” I moved myself out of the car and she closed the door and drove away. I went home took a bath and slept for the rest of the day.

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: Neighbour’s feet story 9
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2021, 03:43:05 AM »
progress

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19