Author Topic: Mom loves me alot  (Read 1876 times)

Offline Harryjudge

Mom loves me alot
« on: August 19, 2021, 06:23:52 AM »

This story is about my mom and me. She has always been very casual with me about everything. Even when I was small like 5 or 6 years old I remember she used to use my back as a footrest for her tired feet after office. She used to dress up in proper business attire with a grey suit and high heel pumps. First time it started when I was 5 and half years old and I had just finished my first grade. I used to ask mom to help with my homework everyday but since I was free that day so I wanted to help her instead. So I prepared a cold drink for her when she was about to arrive, I took it and went to stand near the door when I heard her car being parked. She came in after a minute suddenly a very broad smile appeared on her face when she saw me standing there for her.

She said “Awww my baby, I love you so much! And I know you love mommy too. You are such a good boy.” Then she took the glass from me, I grabbed her laptop and purse from her and went to keep it in her room. By the time I came back she was sitting on the sofa with her heels still on and resting on a pillow I was using earlier to rest my head on. I went to her and sat near her feet and said “Mom I want to help you today with everything since ai don’t have any homework.” She said “Sure baby, I don’t know what you’d be able to do but we’ll find something for you.” Then she went to grab her heels from her feet and put them near the pillow on the floor. She started rubbing her feet on my pillow and said “Sorry baby, I know its your pillow, but my feet really hurt. Also I think then don’t smell so your pillow should be fine for tonight.” And started rubbing her sweaty soles on the pillow again.  I did not want to use that pillow anymore but since I did not want to disappoint her, so I said “Sure mom, no problem you can rub them there even if they smell a bit. Also if you want I can give you a foot massage.”

She smiled very cute again and said “Wow baby, you are the best son! I really need a good foot massage before I can go and stand on my feet again to make dinner.” I went to sit in front of her, she pulled her feet up, I picked up the pillow put it in my lap and she rested her feet back on it. I picked her left foot up to my chest height and started massaging it. I could surely smell her feet from here, it wasn’t bad but not very pleasant as well. You could smell a hint of her lotion but mainly sweat and cheese. I did not say anything and started doing my best. I had never given anyone a foot massage before so did mot what I was doing but just kept kneeding my thumbs into her soles at all places. She seemed to enjoy it, as she had closed her eyes and had a smile on her face. Seeing her feeling so good from this I started to put my whole self into please her. I kept pressing at different parts of her left foot sometimes her heel sometime her arch, ball, under the toes. I even rubbed in between her toes. I could feet a lot of junk and sweat there and my hands were dirty after I had rubbed there. I did not know what to do so I just rubbed that junk on my t shirt and continued doing it whenever my hands were dirty. I kept massaging her left foot for 20 mins then she without opening her eyes pulled her left foot from me and brought it forward towards my face and when it touched me on my cheek she rubbed it there for a fee seconds before she put it on my right shoulder and said “Baby do you mind?” I said “No mom not at all.” Of course I did want her to be comfortable so I could at least bear her feet on my shoulder I thought. Then I picked her right foot and started massaging it the same way for another 30 mins or so. Then she opened her eyes again, looked at me with affection, smiled and put her both feet on the floor and stood up in front of me. I looked up at her she was looking down and smiling then she picked her right foot up and rubbed it on my head shuffling my hair and giggling. I guess she just did not want to bend and do it with her hand, since I was already down there she just used her feet. I felt so loved from her affection that I also smiled at her hugged her other leg. She stood there with her right foot rubbing on top of my head and I hugging her left leg for about couple minutes. Before she said. “Okay son, enough now. Go and put my shoes on the rack and bring my slippers and a glass of water here.” I got up from there and went running picking her heels up. I first kept her shoes in the rack and picked her both slippers in each of my hands. I went to kitchen to get water. I filled the glass, because I was too small to hold glass in one hand I had to use both hands but then how can I carry the slippers. I thought and put the glass on the floor beside the slippers and took both the slippers up and grabbed them in my mouth using my teeth. I took and glass and went to mom. She was already coming towards kitchen so I met her at the door. She started laughing seeing me like that. Then she said she has to take a photo of this. She took her phone and clicked a few pics of me like that.

Then smiling and still using her phone she grabbed the glass from my hand and started drinking. I was lost and did not even remove her slippers from my face now that my hands were free. When she finished her glass she saw me and again laughing said “you can remove them now son.” I took them out and put them on the floor in front of her feet. She slipped them on and went to put the glass in the sink. Then she said “Ok now I’m going to make chicken so it can take some while baby. If uou want you can fool around here or can go to room while I prepare it.” I wanted to help her so I said “Mom I want to be here and help you with everything. Is there anything I could do for you while you make dinner?” She thought a bit and then said “Ok I think you can wash the vegetables but first go wash your hands” I washed my and hands and started washing the veggies. By then mom had started doing other stuff. When I was finished I took it to her, she took them from me and said “Wow son you really cleaned them good. Well done” i was again feeling proud of myself about it. But mainly because she has praised me. Then I said “What should I do now mom?” She thought a bit and said “Son I think I can do the rest, ohh yes! Bring your pillow from the living room here.” Pointing to the floor at her feet. I ran and came back in second and put the pillow there. She said “Good now you can lie there and massage my feet while I work here. I was very happy I could do something for her snd went to lie on my back in front of the stove. She stood near my chest, with her slipper touching my left side of thr rib cage. She picked her left foot up and put it on my chest with her slipper on. I started to massage her foot in the slipper itself reaching by putting my hands between her sole and slipper to rub them. I did this for 5 minutes before she lift her foot up, brought it above my face and moved her heel over my nose. Then using my nose she pulled her foot out her slipper and it fell on the right side of my face covering my right eye and cheek.

I did not want to stop her massage so I just let it stay there. She wasn’t even looking down, so I didn’t know that even if she knows that her slipper is resting on my face. I kept massaging her left foot for 10 more minutes before she said “Sorry son but I need to get salt” and she stepped on my chest pressing my hands (since I was massaging ) under her sole on my chest and stood full weight and took the salt. After she had taken the salt, while still standing on my chest and hands, she looked down at me and saw her slipper on my face. She said “Oh sorry son, I didn’t know my sandal was on your face, here let me get it out of there for you since you can’t use your hands.” She balancing on her left foot used her right foot’s thumb and middle finger to pick her slipper from my face. While doing this her toes touched my nose, lips cheeks and even my eyes while she was grabbing her slipper from the heel of it which was just above my right eye. Then she picked it up but just when she brought it above my face to bring it to the other side on the floor. It slipped from her grip and fell on my face and then on the floor still touching my left side cheek. She didn’t notice than and thought now it is lying on the floor she so she started doing her job again stepping off my chest just resting her foot there now for me to continue massaging.

Now she switched her foot and put her right foot’s heel on my collar bone and the ball and toes resting on my chin and lips. She said to me to continue massaging the front of her foot while she rested it on only her heel on my collar bone picking the front part up by an inch so I can put my fingers under there to massage. I did that for another 5 minutes then she said now its time to do the heel. Then she brought her foot down on my lips and nose and picked her heel up in the air mashing my face under her right foot’s sole. I massaged for another 5 before she said “Sorry” again and stood on my chest again to do something for a another minute or 2. Before stepping off me she turned the stove off put her slippers on and then stepped off me to go to other side of the kitchen to get the dishes out. She came back with those in on hand stood on me again and collected thr dish she had just prepared. Stepping off me just right beside my face she went to the living room scraping her slipper sole on my nose once again unknowingly while walking away. She called for me from there to eat it but asked me first go and get washed. When I came back after washing my face and hands. I saw she was sitting on the same sofa again with my bowl on the floor near her foot. She saw me coming and asked me bring the pillow back from the kitchen. I did what she said and put it at her foot again. She lifted her feet up and rested them on top of it. Then she asked me to bring the couch cushion also so she could rest her feet more comfortably on a higher altitude. I did the same with the cushion and she said thanks and started having her food. I sat near her foot again at my previous place keeping the bowl on the floor and bending  every time to have a bite making sure not to make a mess on the floor. This would cause me to be almost an inch away from her feet while I was bending and eating.

After the fourth or fifth time me eating like that, she tapped my head while I was still eating and said “Hey son, you should not move this much while eating it can upset your stomach. If you want to eat while bowing then stay there, eat and come back up once you are done.” Then she put her foot back on the pillow. I now did what she told me and kept bowing there while eating. This was causing a lot of pain in my back and also making me eat very slow. But I continued without mentioning it. Then after a couple more bites I felt her foot resting on my head again but after some time the weight started increasing and it almost doubled. She was now sitting with her right foot resting on my head with her left leg crossed over her knee and dangling in the air while I was eating beneath her weight. I had to put a lot of effort now  not to move a lot while eating as in to disturb her. Also I had to eat really slow now and because of which she finished quite early than me. I was still left with more than half a bowl when she was done pulling her feet away from my head and resting them back on my pillow just in front of my face. She stood up there, turned to face me and took a step over my bowing body and went to the kitchen to put her plate back.

She came back with a glass of wine and a cigarette. She came and sat at the same spot again. As I still had about half a bowl left I was eating it. She turned the TV on and started watching a sit com she likes a lot. When I was almost done and she was also done with her glass of wine. She lit the cigarette up and said “Hey baby, could you kiss my feet while I have this small smoke? Please? My feet do feel really good after all the massage you gave them today. But it would be great if you could massage them with your lips for some time before we go and sleep. I really did not want to kiss her feet but she sounded really tired and I wanted to help her so said “Sure mom, but I think they are a but dirty. I could feel the dirt on my hands while I was massaging them so I’m just not sure. But I really want to do it for you.” She said “Oh honey! Of course they are bit dirty, I did not take a bath today morning so they have dirt and sweat worth of 2 days of my office. But son, I’m sure they are not that dirty to make you sick or something just by kissing them. And it is only your lips touching them its not like I’m asking you to lick them or something.” I was fine after hearing that from her, she was my mom she owned me and knows better so I said “Sure mom, if you say so I’ll do it.” She was really happy to listen this and said “You are the best son a mom could wish for” I bowed down again and kissed her slipper clad toes resting on my pillow. I kept kissing the top of her feet for about 10 mins. She had finished her cigarette by now and put it in the ashtray. Then she took another out and lit it. She picked her both feet up using my shoulders she removed both her slippers and put her left foot’s sole on my face and said “Ok son, now for this cigarette you need to kiss the soles everywhere, do not forget under and in between my toes also. I know it could smell a bit more there but I’m sure you love your mommy enough to take it for her right my cute puppy?” I was happy to hear her say me puppy as I lived to act like one in front of her time to time. So I just kept kissing her foot sole and barked in between the kisses just to make her laugh. After some time she stopped laughing but I kept barking for her in between the kisses. She switched her foot after she had finished half her cigarette and continued with my similar role for that foot also for another 5 minutes. After she was done, she took her foot away from my face and put her slippers on her feet and stood up. She kept standing there doing something on her phone. I was just sitting there so I started kissing her feet again while bowing down to her feet in front of me. She did not acknowledge me for some time as I think she was texting. But later when she was done she saw me there kissing her feet she said “Wow son, you look so cute down there. It is like you were born to be there.” and laughed. I kept kissing her feet while she just stood there watching me for some more time. Then she suddenly just took a step away from my face while I was still trying to plant frequent kisses on them, which resulted in her scratching my lips unknowingly. They burned a but were ok in the morning. She went to the stairs to go to her room on the 1st floor stopped on the 3rd and said “Honey, come here!” I went to her still on the base of the stairs, she was now facing me still standing on the 3rd step. She pointed to the step where she was standing and asked me look at it closely.

I bent my knees resting on the first step put my hands on the 2nd so my face was on level of the 3rd step to see where she was pointing. I looked and did not see anything and also because I did not know what to look for. Then she said “Baby, Look there is an ant.” First I though what she meant but then I remembered upto last year, I used to collect ants around the house and bring them to my mom and ask her to crush them under her foot so I can watch them getting crushed closely. I smiled at her telling her to affirm I was still interested in seeing her do the same. But she said “I won’t do it!” and smiled evil looking down at me at her feet. I said “Mom please!!! Please mom!!” folding my hands I started begging her like I did for the first time she agreed to do it for me. She smiled and said “Son, I really want to do it, but my feet don’t want to do it. So you should talk to them and try to convince them instead of me.” I being so close to them already just stopped looking up towards her face and looked at her feet in slippers and said “Hello mom’s feet, I hope you know how much I like this. Please do it for me. I love you both a lot. Please do it for.” Saying this I started kissing her feet again. Mom started laughing seeing me kissing and begging to her feet for them to do me favour of crushing an ant. She might be thinking how cute I am or how stupid I am. She then said “Ok I think my feet are now convinced but to make sure they do not back off again its better if you keep kissing them while I crush the ant under my soles.” I kept kissing them while she mashed that ant under her foot. I kept kissing and her mashing for about 5 mins. Then she said “Ok son, I think I’m really sleepy now. Come with me now go and wash all the dishes and go to bed straight after that ok?” I said “yes mam.. oh mom!!” I don’t know why I said that but it just slipped out. She smiled and said “Haha it is fine. You look really sweet calling a lady like me “Mam” it really suites you and of course me as well. Say it again!” I said “Yes Mam, if you say so mam!” She smiled again and kissed my forehead before she said good night to me and leaving for her room upstairs.

I went and cleaned everything up. Later I went to the hallway near her shoe rack with my pillow and lied down there in front of it. Since we only had one bedroom so I had volunteered to give to mom and was used to sleep in the hallway or sometimes in the living room sometimes on the couch sometimes on a carpet even sometimes on the marble floor also. It really doesn’t matter to me where I sleep upto this day, I always get a good and peaceful sleep.

I slept there without a break for the whole night and woke up in the morning. I saw mom ready to go to office in her outfit. She was roaming around the house collecting her stuff. She came to the shoe rack saw me lying there came near me and said “Oh good you slept here itself today. Honey please help me with my shoes while I manage the stuff in my purse.” She came near my head and put her foot with still her house slippers on on my face adjusting and looking into her purse. I thought she was too occupied to see where she to put her foot and unknowingly put it on my face. I expected her to move it after she feels it under the sole. But probably due to thick sole of the slipper she did not notice and started tapping her foot there waiting for me to take it off and put her heels on. I took hold of her foot on my face, lift it up an inch above my face to remove her sandal. Just when I took her sandal out of her foot and left it out from my grasp it came crashing back down on my face with a thump. Now she had her sole of her foot vertical on my face. Her toes were on my chin, her arch over my nose and heel on my forehead. She might have now felt my face under her foot so looked down into my face and away from her purse for the first time. She looked at me for a second and said “Oh my god! Why do I keep doing this. How does your face always end up under my dirty soles? I think my soles love your cute lips and nose a lot so they keep trying to kiss them.” and laughed but still keeping her foot there and not moving. I took her heel from the rack lifted her foot up again to put the heel on it. When I was done I was ready for her to smack on my face with her heel after I left the grasp of her foot but this time she was careful enough to rest the heel of her shoe slowly on my nose inspect her shoes if they were clean or not. They were clean I was sure as I had cleaned them yesterday. She inspected for a second before putting her heel back on the floor near my face and now lifting her other foot and puting that on my face. I repeated the same steps on this foot as well. This foot also when was bare came slapping down on my face but when I had put the heel she had slowly rested her heel this time on my lips supported by my teeth to inspect her shoe. When she was satisfied she took a step forward on my chest and stood there while taking the keys off of the wall just above the shoe rack.

While still standing on me there she lifter her right heel to my face and said “Honey why are you sweating so much?” Sounding genuinely worried. She then started wiping her right heels’ sole on my forehead to clean the sweat off it. Once she was done she smiled, looked at me again and said “Bye baby, mommy will see you soon.” With that she stepped off me and went out to her car and drove away. I kept lying there for some time and then went to take a bath and then it was time to play some games since I had no school due to holidays. I was so happy. I love holidays. I get to spend time with mom. I get to play games anytime I want. Holiday are best.

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: Mom loves me alot
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2021, 11:35:33 AM »
good

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19