Author Topic: Mom loves me a lot 3  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Harryjudge

Mom loves me a lot 3
« on: August 19, 2021, 06:25:53 AM »

Hello everyone, I’m back with another story about my mom. This incident is mostly based on a particular weekend we spent together. As I’m mention earlier, mom works in an office for the whole week. But she has the weekend to herself to pamper her and get the other jobs done. Usually I’m there to take care for most of our needs in the house but she still has to do the outside work like shopping for groceries and other stuff that requires drives. She believes in finishing up all the work on Saturday so she can have a relaxing and soothing Sunday. That’s been the case for every weekend since I can remember.

So this particular instance happened when mom had just recently started using me as around the house to make her life easy around the house. Starting from taking care of the dishes I had reached a point where she’ll just call my name and I’ve to run to her to find out she’s standing in front of her wardrobe trying to reach the back of the closet. So I willingly go and lie in front of her so she can use my chest, stomach, neck or face to stand on me and decide what to wear. I’ll continue with this happening from the beginning.

Today is Sunday. This means mom has worked real hard the previous day and she’s going to relax for the whole day today. I had slept on the carpet in the living room just in front of the Sofa last night. Actually mom had asked me to do that as when she goes out for a jog in the morning she needs some place to rest her feet on to tie her shoes up properly so they won’t come loose. She had asked me to this for her on many previous occasions when I had been awake. She’d just call my name from the living room and I’ll go and prostrate in front of her keeping my forehead on the carpet so she can use my head as a footstool to tie her shoes up. But yesterday night when I was kissing her feet while massaging she said “Hey puppy, could you sleep here itself for the night? I mean it can be cold considering the weather here but it will be really comfortable for me in the morning to use you as my footstool before I go for my jog. So what do you say?” I replied while still alternating her feet for kisses “Sure mom. I’ll be here in the morning. Just try to not wake me up while doing that.” She said “Of course pup! I’ll be extra careful.” But she was NOT at all CAREFUL.

It was around 5AM. When I woke up with some pressure on my face. That is when I realised she was tying her shoes using my face as her stool. She had already done her left shoe and soon she was done with the other one as well. After she was done, she stood up on my face, checking her out in the mirror across the room from her. She casually stepped down from my face to the carpet and says “Oh hon, are you up? Did I wake ya? Sorryy!! But I tried really hard to be as silent as I could. I think you have a very week sleep.” She had to know it that standing on someone’s face with your hard tread sports shoes will wake up even the most heavy sleeper in the world. She does know and realise this right? Or did she not know she’s standing on my face? Of course she does. She just stepped off it. Is it because she thinks she’s too light and doesn’t believe her weight is enough for me to wake me up? It had to be the latter. What else could explain this? Realising she’s waiting for my answer I started to reply “Yeah mom.. Seems like I’m a very light slee..” but she just cut me off by stepping on me to my chest practically jumping from the floor onto my chest and said “Hey pup, I don’t think I have time to listen to this boring story of yours so I’m gonna go now before it gets too hot for me to run. Now bbie my carpet boy! See you soon” and with that she spun to her back and got off me to move towards the main door to go out.

She spent around 2 hours exercising so I knew I could go back to sleep and I think I did as well after about 10-15 mins. I woke up what felt to me about 10 mins after but I was sweating now so it had to be near noon if not past. I woke up to a very bad smell, it took me a while to figure out the cause of it and realised it was one of my mom’s socks that was resting on the carpet just an inch from my face. She might have been back from her jog and would have used me again to get her shoes and socks off and would have left them there itself before going to her washroom to take a bath as I could still her the shower running. After about a minute I picked up her sock and kept it in her shoes that were also resting about a foot from my face. But the smell did not seem to have faded even a little. That is when I started searching for the other sock and I realised where it was. I was shocked when I realised that it was resting on top of my chest. How could have not noticed it earlier? Why would she even keep it there? Her dirty sweaty sock lying on my chest just about 2 inches from my nose? Did she not realise where it bhagwaned when she took them off? Did she put it there herself? I didn’t know and didn’t understand as well. I tried going back to sleep after putting her that sock as well inside her shoes. But I couldn’t due to the very hot weather and the carpet wasn’t helping either. My back was totally sweaty by now and so was the carpet under my back. I heard mom coming out of the washroom in a towel. She came straight to where I was lying and saw I had woken up and said “Hey pup, seems like you had a good sleep after we talked in the morning as you didn’t wake when I stood on your face after I came back from the jog. Oh I see you have put my socks back in the shoes, I had put them on your chest and face to air the sweat out.” She took her right foot out of her toilet slippers and put it on my face touching the base of her toes on my nose and said “Hey pup, do they still smell? I spent around 10 mins cleaning them today if they still smell I can’t do any thing about it then other than going to a doctor about this. So how do they smell?” I took a big whiff there and said “Mom they smell delicious! They are like candy. Very sweet smell I could lie here whole day.” She laughed and said “Well that’s a good way to appreciate your mom! And it is blueberry that you smell. It is from the moisturiser I bought yesterday. But its good to know they smell good to you.” With that she moved her foot a bit forward so that now the ball of her foot was resting on my lips and toes dangling over my chin pressed a bit there smashing her sole on my lips at the same time blowed a kiss to my direction. She gave me kiss with her feet. She’s wonderful. I love her!

Then she put her foot back in her bathroom slippers and said “brb pup..” with that she went to her room to change. I kept lying there for another few minutes before I decided to get up myself and have a wash. As when I was about to go take a bath, by the time she had returned back to living room and sat on the Sofa, she called me to her and said “Hey pup, You seem to sweat a lot when you are asleep.” with that she pointed to the carpet in front of her with her foot showing me a wet stain on it where I had been sleeping and continued “I wanted to rest and watch TV but now I can’t cuz my feet will not be comfortable enough.”. She said this looking deeply into my eyes as if trying to say “Its your fault now fix it you asshole”. I without saying anything went on my knees and laid back on the same spot in front of her. She smiled saying thanks and brought her feet down on my chest and face using me as her footstool to watch her show. She was wearing a a cute yellow tube top and white jean ripped short shorts. She had painted her toenails black and they seemed freshly done, matching her flip flops which also sparkled as if they were new. Of course they had to be super clean as yesterday when she was shopping for the house I was at home sucking and licking all the dirt and sweat off them as she had planned to wear them today. I knew I did a perfect job on them. She had asked me to use a wet towel and some wipes for the job but when I was doing it the wipes were leaving paper marks on the base where her soles rest so I decided to use my tongue instead of them. Mom also really liked the idea as this had brought a new shine in her flops. Moreover she was so impressed that she wanted me to do it again in front of her to the sandals she was wearing that that while she was still wearing them. I spent around 40 minutes licking every part of her feet and sandals that I could reach with my tongue until she removed them from her feet and asked me to continue licking her feet clean as the soles were still dirty from all the walking she had done. I spent another 20 mins cleaning her soles with my tongue and I did a thorough job. I even did in between her toes and under her toenails.

She was very happy with the results and so she suggested me to do this every Saturday for her. Now this is my duty to spend 4 hours licking her footwear every Saturday before she’s back and is ready to have her feet and sandals, she had been wearing that day, cleaned with my mouth. She had also instructed to replenish my saliva after every lick or suck I make before I continue with the next one, as this will not let the dirt that I’ve already sucked to be applied back to a new spot that I lick. For a first few minutes yesterday, she asked me to keep a bowl and then keep spitting all the dirt out into it. However, this was too gross for her to watch me spitting after every second so she just ordered me to gulf it all down into my stomach. According to her this would help me with building a better immune system and so is good for my health and well being. She was very happy to help me get fitter may it be mental or physical strength.

Ok to continue with the story now.. She was engrossed into her sitcom while casually caressing my nose, lips, eyes and forehead sometimes using her flip flops soles and sometime using her bare feet sole. She’d once in a while pick her one foot up and slap it hard on my face when I would be moving my head slightly as it was becoming really hard and also hurt a little supporting her weight on my face. We had the carpet but still my head would hurt after a while I’d just move my head a little under her foot expecting a foot slap and accepting it as my fate. She might have slapped me around 10 times during the course of 1 hour. After she had finished her show, she went deep into the sofa relaxing, lit a cigarette and asked me “Hey pup, do you think we should go out to a mall or a cinema?” This was new.. I had never got to chose. This is the first time I was given an option. She had always told me to get in the back seat of her car about 20 minutes before we had to leave for something she had planned for both of us. I was happy and wanted to make a right first choice. So I was thinking about it when she slapped me again with her right foot but real hard this time and said “Answer me when I ask something. Its a compulsion for you to speak up when you are talked to! Never stay quiet again until you have been asked to by someone superior. Now I need you to answer my question in the instant when I finish asking it. So where do you think we should go Movies or Mall?” I instantly without thinking replied movies. I don’t know why but I just said it. I guess I was too afraid of her to misbehave and not comply with her command. She put her right foot’s heel on my lips, pressed a bit until they were resting on my teeth. She started casually rubbing her heel on teeth and said “Ok but then I’ll select the movie and I select “Scared Love”. I have been wanting to watch since last week now. Good that you chose movies.” Saying this she smiled at me and said “Ok until you plan on going to movies like my slave with all these untidy clothes and messy hair, I think you should go take a bath. Also a lady like me even not take up a slave in the condition you are. I mean look at you.. your face is black from all the dirt your clothes are torn. You look like a slob not my sweet little puppy any more. Go, clean up and come back as my cute little puppy you are.” With that she lift her legs up for me to get out and go to washroom.

I came back after 20 mins with my clean clothes on. She was still sitting on the same spot as earlier and using her finger called me to her pointed to the feet on the floor. I saw some rose petals on her feet and said “Oh mom your feet look so beautiful, even more beautiful than the rose itself that’s why it couldn’t stand the beauty of them and shattered into multiple petals.” She said “Oh my god that is the most SIMP thing I’ve heard. Now get down there, kiss and thank them before they take you out today.” I bowed in front of her started planting kisses all over her sandals and feet saying “Oh holy feet, thanks for taking me out today. I owe you a big one for doing this favour. Thankyou very much mom’s feet.” She laughed and said “Ok Seems like you really like kissing my feet. Do you?” I said “I uh.. I don’t know mom, It feels good to see you happy. i can do anything to keep you happy. I love you.” She said “Oh my dear puppy! I love you too a lot. I know you love me too.” and stood up there while I was still kissing her feet. She took the step forward slightly kicking my face unknowingly to go out and asked to follow her on all fours behind her. I complied to her order and did the same until we reached the shoe rack, she asked me lie there, when I did she stepped on my chest using her left foot put her right foot on my face balancing equally between her feet she took off the key from the wall and went to the door asking me to follow her. As we were going out of the house I followed her walking normally but still behind her holding her purse. She unlocked the car with the center locking on the remote. I being a gentleman went and opened the door for her to get it. She kept standing there for a second before she pointed to the floor in front of the step of her suv. She had a range and it was very difficult for her to get in. I have listened to her complaining about how high step she has to make to get in her damn car. She kept pointing there and since it was hard floor I laid on my stomach presenting my back for her to step on and use me as step to get in her car more comfortably. She took her first step on my head soon her other foot also joined on my shoulders. She opened the door of her car and stepped back a bit but still keeping her right foot on my head and pressing lightly said “Woaah! That is way too hot for us to sit in. I need start parking my car in the garage over night on weekends. But for now I think we have to wait until it gets a bit better.” With that she stepped forward again to the same position put her hey in the car and started it to turn the AC on, rolled down all the windows and just waited. She kept standing there on me while waiting for the car to cool. It was around 40 degree celsius outside with me lying on the hard and dirty concrete road with my mom using me as a step to get in her car, which due to being too hot, I was reduced to rather be a carpet for her to stand on outside our house. If anyone came out in this heat, they would be able to see my mom standing on me near her car using her iphone to fan her while waiting for the car to get colder.

As when I though it had been 5 minutes and the car would now be cool enough for her to sit in. I saw a pair of feet, from under the car, coming towards the car from the opposite side. Soon I realised it was one of the neighbours. It wasn’t Sheena aunty it was another neighbour. She said hi to mom. Mom smiled back and said hi. Then they started talking to each other having a small conversation about the event they were planning together due next week. She couldn’t see me there as she’s on the opposite side of the car. They were having a normal conversation when about 5 minutes later the neighbour realised my mom looked taller today and asked about it. To which and to my horror mom replied “Oh that is because Rohan (my name) is lying here under me so I can step into the car. You know these damn SUVs are too big for short chicks like us to get in comfortably.” To which with a great shock the neighbour replied “Omg! What? Are you standing on your son to get into your car? Is he ok? I mean are you sure it doesn’t hurt him?” Mom said “Oh no! Don’t worry about him. He’s a very strong man. He can carry my minimal weight with no issues. I’m sure he’ll be even able to carry your weight on him too.” To which the neighbour said “Oh no! I don’t think so Heena (mom’s name) I weigh a lot more than you also my sandals are way to dirty to even step inside the house rather than on your son. But I sure want to see this. Can I come over to that side to see?” Mom said “sure” and stepped off my head now to stand only on my shoulder blades. Aunty came to this side and smiled very big to see me lying there with my mom standing on my back with her goggles on looking sexy in her outfit. Aunty said “Oh wow Heena, you look very hot today! If I was gay I would’ve surely made my move onto you today.” and they both laughed and talked a bit more while my mom still standing on my back. After about 10 mins of talking like that, aunty pulled her foot out of her sandal and said “oh my foot is sweating like hell today. Do you mind me wiping it off on your son?” To which mom said “Oh no not at all. Go ahead, use his hair actually, they feel so soft and do a very good at cleaning all the sweat from even in between your toes.” Aunty said “Oh really, let me try that then.” And she placed her foot on my head and started wiping her sole on my hair all the while still talking to mom. After they were done, aunty kind of stepped on my head to hug my mom goodbye before leaving for house. She did not even talk to me the whole time. It was like I was just a tool for her to use to clean her sweaty foot and nothing more. After she left mom said “That bitch makes me crazy” and stomped down hard with her left foot where she was standing. After realising I was still there she stepped off me to sit in her car, still keeping her flip flop feet resting casually on my head she said “Hey I think you got your hair dirty. Go and clean your face and head while I wait here for you. I don’t wanna have a dirty footrest while watching a movie.” With than she pulled her feet up into the car and closed her door rolling up all the windows. I went back in cleaned my face and hair to make them spotless so my mom’s tired feet could use them in the movie theatre as a stool to make her movie more relaxing and comfortable. I came back and sat in the back seat. She drove to the cinema and asked me to get out and open the door for her so she can come out when she parked. I went and opened the door for her, I decided to get on my knees while opening the door for her, since the parking lot seemed to be empty being an old movie and too hot for people to come watch a movie. She acknowledged me there on my knees but behaved like its a normal thing to see your son kneeling in a parking lot in front of you. She took her feet out turned to face me put on foot on the step of the car and other on my shoulder. She stepped on my shoulder full weight before she closed the door of the car locked it and then due to her weight I had bent too much that I was almost lying on the concrete parking floor when she stepped off me using my face as the last step before putting her delicate flip flops on the road. She went to take the tickets for us I followed her around with her purse to everywhere she went. Even waited for her outside the ladies room for 10 minutes holding her purse.

She came out and we went to order some snacks for the movie for it to be delivered to our seats during half time. When it was time, we went in the theatre, she held me from my arm tightly for me to keep her pace. She practically kept dragging me along the stairs to reach the last row of seats to the extreme left of the theatre where there is a private place with 2 seats. She went and sat down on the chair she had booked and I found out that there is a very big leg room for us and really no one could see us until anyone took 3-4 extra steps into our direction only to see the seats but still not the floor in front of them. She asked me to lie in front of her chair on my back as her feet were already a bit dirty on the soles due to us walking upto here. I did as she ordered and started licking her feet soles. I continued to lick her feet and sandals for the whole movie lying there in front of her on the carpet floor in the dark. When it was halftime, mom said she’s going to the washroom and will be back soon. She got up standing on my face and left for aisle to go out of the theatre. I chose to keep lying there for her as she had not asked me to move before she left. After about 5 mins she went, I heard someone’s footsteps coming in from the left side from where she’d left to exit the theatre. But as soon as I saw pair of red converse with white soles to appear just about 2 cm from my face. I realised it was the waitress holding her snacks. I looked up but since she was holding a tray full of snacks I couldn’t see her face but she looked enormous standing so close to my face from that POV. She seemed to be looking around for someone on the seat when she took a step forward her right shoe hit me in my nose. She might have thought it would be something on the floor and said “Why do people keep their stuff on floor in a theatre?”, and she took a higher step this time placing the sole of her shoe on my face and waited there for someone to appear to collect the snacks. Not long and mom appeared from behind her. The waitress looked at mom standing at her back, so she turned around to face her and in that moment she stood up on the “stuff” on the floor that was my head. She handed the tray to mom and collected money from her all the while talking to her standing on my face in her dirty converses. She said thanks to mom before stepping off my head onto my chest then stomach and finally taking her last step on that region before stepping down from me to the floor and leaving to the exit.

Mom came closer trying to find my face with her sandal sole. When she did, she asked “Hey pup, you okay down there? Did that lovely girl hurt you when she’s standing on you? Do you think you’d be able to keep lying there and let mom use your face as a footstool for her flip flop clad feet? I wanted to use your face as a stool for my bare feet now but since that girl has already stepped on your face and looking at her shoes I’d guess your face would be completely dirty down there. So I don’t want to keep my bare feet on your dirty face. Also I think my sandals are way more cleaner that her shoe soles, so I’ll try to use the soles to wipe on your face to clean the dirt off. I know I won’t be able to see where I’m cleaning but I think its better to clean something than nothing. So what do you think?” I said “Thanks mom, yeah I can feel the dirt in my face after she stepped off my face. I will be very thankful to you for doing this for me. You are the best mom in the world.” She said “Aww baby! I know I’m the best but you are also the best puppy a lady could ask for.” Saying this she put her sandal clad feet on my face taking a step forward to stand there before sitting down on her chair and crossing one leg over the other using her left sandal sole to wipe my face with. She kept watching the movie and kept moving and wiping her flip flop soles on my face trying to reach every inch of my face. This would also mean that she’d put her sandal on my lips and mash every once a while and that would force some dirt to go inside my mouth. I did as she had trained me to do whenever I feel any dirt in mouth and that is to swallow it down. She kept sitting there and enjoying the movie while I kept lying there letting her clean my face with her flip flops.

After the movie was finished she waited till the end to get up from my seat and on face before walking away to the exit stepping on my chest and then to the floor towards the exit. I collected her purse and went to catch up started following her to the car maintaining a gap of 2 feet between us. Now it was time for another show So the parking was really crowded so she didn’t ask me to lie down on the floor in front of the car. But rather asked me lie under the driver seat so she can use my face to rest her sweaty feet on while driving. She drove all the way to home while using my nose and eyes as the dead pedal. When we reached home she parked the car directly inside the garage and asked me step out first to be her step for her to get out comfortably. Once I got to the position, she swung her feet and jumped from her seating bhagwaning on my chest making me release any air left in my lungs. She stood there collecting her stuff from the car for a couple minutes. My eyes had started to water and I had started to feel a burning sensation in my chest due to lack of oxygen for that long. As when I though I’m going to pass out she stepped off me to go inside the house saying “Go and clean up before you come to serve me in the living room. You face looks like a mess. I’m so glad I didn’t let you sit in the seat. As you’d have stunk it up completely. Now hurry up pup, my feet are really tired after all the walking we did and they need a good saliva pedicure today. I hope you are not too tired to help your mommy’s feet feel good. Chop chop pup now.” and disappearing into the house leaving me lying there in front of her SUV for a few seconds. I got up went to take another bath before returning to my job in the living room as ordered by her.

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: Mom loves me a lot 3
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2021, 11:38:55 AM »
good

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19