Author Topic: Mom loves me a lot 5  (Read 1559 times)

Offline Harryjudge

Mom loves me a lot 5
« on: August 19, 2021, 12:09:21 PM »

Hello everyone, this is an incident which took place while I and mom were travelling with my maternal grandma, grandpa, uncle (mom’s brother), aunt (uncle’s wife) and my cousin.

To give a brief about everyone involved in this incident. My mom as you all know is in her early 30s, my aunt is the same and grandma is somewhere in her late 50s. My cousin is not much involved in this incident as she’s quite young (2 years older than me i.e. 10 years) and didn’t care about using me to her advantage. Whereas my grandma had used me once or twice to rest her feet on, on one of the occasions she used me face to rest her feet just out of her completely drenched in sweat socks after she had come back home after 2 hour long run in the morning. I had slept on the living room floor just in front of our couch, she when came back saw me there and thought of resting a bit and as she told this later it felt really good on her moist feet when I breathed through them with my nose. Other than that it has been only once when she used me as a step to sit in her SUV. It happened quite innocently on my part and somewhat innocently on hers’ as well. She had been staying with us for the weekend and when she was coming out to leave for her place I and mom accompanied her to her car parked outside. She opened the boot of her car tried putting the luggage in it. But the suitcase was quite heavy for any of us to lift in one go and put it in. So my mom came up with this idea where she asked me to get down on my hands and knees beside my grandma so she can rest the suitcase on me before putting it in the boot directly. I did as suggested by mom, as when grandma was about to lift the bag to throw it on top of me mom stopped her and moved closer to me to stand near my knees, lifted her left foot in black closed toe office heels and put it on my lower back saying “this will keep him steady” and grandma lifted the bag and it came down crashing on my back, neck and head. One of the tyres hit very hard on the back of my head and it hurt for the next few days but I told no one about it also no one asked. Then after waiting for a few seconds she lifted the suitcase again and successfully kept it in the boot and closed it off. Mom still kept standing in the same position for another minute all the while talking to grandma. I also did not move. Then she said good byes to us, she kissed mom on her cheek and patted the back of my head with her sandal sole for me to look up to her. When I did that she still had her sandal sole in front of my face now, she blew a kiss to me and mashed her sandal sole on my forehead for a second. Then she put her foot back down on the ground to move towards the driver’s seat. When she reached and opened the gate she looked at mom and said “Could Rohan lie here on the road for second, its just too high a step for me to take in one go.” Mom who still had her heeled foot resting on my back kicked me to her and said “oh yeah sure, go ahead” I crawled to my grandma and lie down on my chest and stomach in front of her. She smiled at me before looking towards mom waving to her took a step on mg head first and then second into her SUV. She could have stepped on my back instead of mashing my face hard into the dirty and hot concrete road. While I was still lying there she started the engine and drove off.

Other than these above events I had not had any else with her. And none with my aunt.

So to continue with the story. My uncle had planned this trip for all of us to a nearby hill station. It wasn’t as nearby and still was a long and continuous 12 hour drive. With stops around 16 hours. So we had taken uncles’ car itself which is a big 5 Seater SUV. We were 7 people in a 5 seater car so he had to make some arrangements so that everyone was comfortable for the whole journey. So everyone came to our place first before we headed for the trip. Later, it was figured that all the 3 ladies can sit in the back with one kid in lap of one of the women. All 3 decided to share the responsibility and divide it through the trip. Now I was giving 2 options. Uncle said “Now Rohan you can either sit in the cramped up boot with all the luggage, you won’t be even able to sleep there due to your position. Or what I would also recommend is that you lie on the floor of the backseats. You’ll even be able to sleep easily there and we won’t even have to worry about the cops finding about overloading.” Mom stepped in here and said “Oh yes, he’ll lie on the floor itself I need a good foot rub as when we sit in the car.” To which all the family members laughed and my grandma added “ I wanna use his nose again to rest my sweaty tired feet but since I took a bath just before coming here so he’ll have to get his way with my sweet rose like smelling feet.” Everyone laughed much harder to grandma’s joke as it was really hilarious I also laughed about it. Then after having coffees and snacks we made our way to the car. As decided uncle and grandpa sat in the front seats and then mom asked me to go ahead and lie down before they sit as it will be easier this way. I lied with my head on the drivers’ side. My aunt first came from my head’s side stepping very very close to my face so close that left side of her sandal and foot was actually brushing on my face. She then took her second step resting it on my stomach sat down in the center bringing her other foot also along with her left foot resting on my stomach. She had space to rest her feet in front of her on my right but she chose to use me instead or probably reaching that far wasn’t that comfortable for her legs so she was just being comfortable for the rest of the trip. No one to blame. Next my grandma sat on the side of my feet and mom sat on the side of my head. While mom was trying to sit in the car she used removed her sandals before keeping her feet inside the car and on my face. She took her step on my face mashing it to floor all the while aunt looking at my face in disbelief, but did not say anything at that moment, mom did not put full weight on my face but just used it for her support to sut comfortably. After she closed the door she threw her sandals down on the floor that hit my face and then she used her feet to find them without looking down all the while moving her feet soles all over my face. My aunt had this very short smile all the time she was seeing my mom using me like this. Then when my cousin came and sat in her grandma’s lap off we went.

As when we hit left the city and were onto the highway. Mom sighed and stretched a bit that resulted in her sandalled feet rubbing hard on my face muscles making them burn then she said “Oh I almost forgot, I wanted a foot massage. Now hurry up pup remove my sandals and get to work.” Everyone laughed again at this but I knew my aunt was shocked to see my mom calling me a “puppy” while resting her dirty sandals on my face. As ordered I removed her sandals from in between my face and her soles. She did not even lift her feet up and kept having a normal conversation with my aunt and grandma like there was nothing uncommon. After about an hour or so, my aunt had stopped shocking every time she saw some thing weird. She also became quite comfortable with the situation. Everyone was laughing and having conversations about all different things I also chimed in while massaging mom’s feet when spoken to. After about 3-4 hours into the ride aunt crossed her left leg over her right knee. Which resulted in her sandal sole to come and rest just above my neck and chin pressing against the driver seat. She sat like that for a minute before a series of speed breakers came. And every time the car would pass through that, mom’s foot that I’d be massaging will come down due and slap me on my face due to motion. And simultaneously aunt’s heel would also come down and hit me sometimes in the chin and sometimes in the neck. After the last speed breaker, aunty said “Hey Rohan, would you mind removing my sandal from my foot that is just near your lips.” With that she brought her sandalled foot to rest on my lips and having a conversation with my mom. I removed her sandal and her sole came to rest on my chin now. Mom while having a conversation with her once looked down at me with her sandal resting on my lips looked me into the eyes and smiled at me as if saying “This is you deserve my son. To be under feet of superior women. You are nothing but dirt under our sandal soles.” I know she meant all this because I actually shed a tear thinking about it and looking into her eyes. But she took her away from my massaging hands and used her toenail to wipe that tear from my eye also she pressed her big toe down on my now wet eye to wipe any remaining wetness from them. Once she was done and lifted her toe up I opened my eye to look at her she this time was wearing a cute smile as if saying “Oh my poor puppy. Don’t feed sad pup, mumma loves you. You are the most important thing in my life and I will love you till the end no matter what.” and ai felt it as when I kissed her foot with a smile on my face she blow a kiss to me mashing her foot on my face before taking her attention away from me and throwing her foot back into my hands to continue massaging them.

After about an hour or 2 later everyone thought of taking a small break for washroom and water. Every except me got off the vehicle. Mom got off first brushing her sandals and feet on my face and hair. Next aunt stood on my chest holding her sandals in her hand and then brought her foot to my face slapping it for me to face right under the driver’s seat presenting her my cheek and face to step on comfortably before she can step out of the vehicle. I kept lying there for all the time they spent out taking selfies and what not. I also wanted to go out and stretch but was worried people might see all these dirty shoe prints all over my body and face. Earlier when I was alone in the car I thought of going out but then my cousin came and sat in where mom was sitting with her feet dangling above my face. She said “Ewww, you look like total piece of crap. I think you’ll need a very deep and thorough bath when we reach home. I hope that works and get all that mud and dirt off of you face and body.” Then she again went back outside casually stepping on my face. I did not bring back the thought of going out again for the whole trip until we reach the destination. After about spending good 20 minutes walking and taking photos in heat and dirt all of them came and sat back in.

This time my grandma came in from mom’s side stepping on face to my chest and sitting in the center. She immediately crossed her legs and started dangling her dirty sport shoe soles in front of my face. Then I saw mom sitting on the other side of grandma that is at my feet side. Which meant it was aunt’s time to use me now. She was taking something out from the trunk and talking to uncle while doing that. Also laughing a bit in between. Then later when she came to the door, she brought one of her foot into the car resting it on my face and said “Hey bhabhi how do you like my new sandal? Isn’t it beautiful, also I got a new pedicure yesterday. How do my feet look?” While posing her foot to my mom resting the sandal’s sole under the toes and ball of her foot on my lips and nose lifted from her heel to showcase it completely to my mom sitting on the far end in the car. Mom tried to look but said “Oh I can’t see it mom. Could you move your feet away?” with that grandma uncrossed her legs and put her right foot on my chin to press it down to angle my face towards my mom so she could look at mu aunt’s foot resting on my face. It hurt really hard as my lips had been hurting since aunt had pressed on them for posing probably because she scratched my lower lip cutting it accidentally with her toenail. Now with my grandma pressing down on my chin to angle my head it was hurting like hell in my neck and face. But I struggled through it without saying a word. Then when mom saw it she said “Wow they look beautiful, so stunning and pretty! Even they contrast really good with that filth under your sexy sandals.” This made the whole car lost their mind and started laughing like mad people. It was apparently too funny that even my grandma whom I had never seen laughing laughed. Everyone was so happy to see him laugh that the topic got dropped and later uncle asked aunt to sit down in so we can continue the journey. I had yet not see the sandals which had somehow made grandpa laugh. Aunt lifted her foot up from my face and put it on the floor beside it that is when I was it. It was a beautiful black bellie with a small maroon bow near the cervics of the toes. Her feet looked really cute in those. I assume she had kept her toes outside while resting her sandal on my face to show her pedicure to mom. Now she stepped in sat in the seat without touching anywhere on my face making extra effort not to do so. But when she sat down she immediately brought the soles of her bellies onto my face and rested both her feet on it. With her right foot on my forehead dangling over my eyes. And her left foot across my lips and chin. Leaving my nose pressed hard into her sandals’ and foot’s insole. I could feel a lot of dirt entering my mouth which I had no other option than to gulp it down with my saliva. I chose to shut my mouth close. For the next 6-7 hours we did not take a break and almost everyone except me and uncle were sleeping. While sleeping aunt had moved her left foot that on my mouth just about a millimeter above so now the sole of her sandal was just slightly touching my lips. Uncle was asleep ofcourse because he’s driving, me because you know. So after it was complete silence for about 1 hour or so and I could hear everyone snoring. Uncle said “Is everyone asleep” I had forgotten about all the dirt that could enter my mouth if I open my mouth and said “No, I’m awake.” but suddenly realised what a bbhagwaner I had made. Now not only I had to gulp all the mud and dirt that had stuck to the bottom of my aunt’s sandal’s sole but also keep on having a conversation with my uncle until he pleases and keep on eating all the dirt from her sandal sole. He kept on talking to me for about an hour or so, and due to car moving aunt’s whole sandal sole was also moving over my lips. I remember until the end of our conversation I couldn’t feel any of the dirt coming into my mouth no matter where I would rub my lips on her shoe sole while speaking from beneath her. I was actually proud of myself for doing such a wonderful job. But about 10 to 15 mins later while we were still having a conversation. Aunt said “Oh shut up both of you now. I’m trying to sleep” with that she kept her sandal back on my lips shutting me down with her sandal sole mid sentence of saying “Sorry aunt, I’ll keep qui…”. Uncle asked what happened to me to which aunt replied “Nothing, now he can’t bother me anymore. That’s it.” To which uncle said “I hope you did not put your dirty sandal sole on his mouth.” To which my aunt replied “yeah” and slept again. Uncle also did not bother her after that. She slept like that for a few minuted before she brought her other (still dirty) sandal from my forehead to my lips and kept it there and crossed her now clean sandal over other at the ankle. Now she had her right foot resting on my lips and left foot crossed over it, flattening my nose into my face as when the car hits a pothole. She slept like that for the rest of the ride until we reach the destination. Everyone got out, aunt and grandma both stepping on my face. I came out last and went running to our room’s washroom to clean up. I looked into the mirror and OMG!!

I looked bizarre! Bizarre*100. :P (if you know what I mean lol). But seriously I looked horrible. I was completely black until my waist. Fully soaked in mud and dirty black goo all over my body. It was like really bad. I almost puked seeing my face covered in all different sizes and patterns of shoe prints. I scrubbed myself hard and cleansed my whole body well. It took me more than 2 hours to get all the dirt and mud off my body. I had to rub really hard on places like my cheek, neck and forehead to get the blackness off my skin. But when I was done, I was good as new just a small cut on my lower lip on which later mom put a piece of cotton dipped in detol and it felt ok the next day.

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: Mom loves me a lot 5
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2021, 11:41:47 AM »
repititve, go further

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19