Author Topic: Mom loves me a lot - Sneak peek into past  (Read 1490 times)

Offline Harryjudge

Mom loves me a lot - Sneak peek into past
« on: September 14, 2021, 06:15:33 PM »
Hello everyone. Here is another incident that out of no where came to my mind which actually happened in the 8th class. You know as I’ve mentioned mom has been using me as her footstool, step stool, carpet and foot blower from since I was a kid. But she had never asked me to lick her feet or sandals or anything like that. Moreover she had ordered me only a couple times to kiss her feet. Once when she came home with 5 new sandals and was showing them off to me but I was playing on my play station and not paying attention towards her. Don’t get me wrong, I was really good boy and listened to her every command and still do. But it was a new game that she had bought yesterday after me constantly literally begging to her for that. So I was engrossed into the game too much to pay any attention and when she noticed this she came in front of me with her arms crossed and looking down on me frowning. I looked up into her eyes, she was mad so I started saying sorry multiple times to her. She said “Is this how you are gonna behave if I get you stuff? Tell me? If this is the case then I might just take it away from you forever. That’d do it right?” and she stepped back and stood on the box of my playstation. I started crying and just fell onto her knees saying sorry again and again. She said “Aww my poor puppy.. don’t cry baby. Mama won’t break it, mama loves her puppy na.. don’t cry” while she was still standing on it and started moving her right hand in my hair. I stopped crying believing her that she won’t break it and now confident that even if she does accidentally she’ll get a new one. I was still sobbing at her knees that’s when she stepped off from it and went to sit on the sofa. Then she said “Hey baby, let me show you my shoes again. Would you like to see?” I was happy that she wasn’t mad at me and everything was fine. I was glad. I said “Yeah mom sure, I’ll help you put them on.” I wanted to help. She seemed delighted and said “Great! And then you can kiss the ones that you think are the best. ok?”. It was new for me like first time she was asking me to kiss her feet not only her feet her feet in sandals. But still it was something I had never done and my dilemma was probably quite obvious to which she said “Oh common puppy.. you don’t wanna get me any more mad now. Do you?” With a staring look. I knew what to do. So I did. I kissed her feet 10 times on each foot for all the 5 sandals. All were great! And I knew that’s what she wanted as she was really happy for the whole evening. I also felt great to know that she’s really happy.

The second time it happened was just about 2 days after the first time. The AC in my room was broken so I was sleeping on the carpet in mom’s room. The carpet extended only about 2 feet from the bed so I had to sleep pretty close to the bed and she suggested that I should sleep just beside her with her soft slippers on my chest as when she gets down from the bed she can use me as a step. I did what she said snd lied down on her side. After about 10 minutes she said “Hey puppy you asleep?” I said “No mom. Do you want me to get something?” She said “Not that but I read it on fb today that if someone kisses your soles specially under the toes, heels and arch of the feet then it helps inducing sleep. Do you think you can do that? If you move a bit lower I think I can just bend my knee to have my foot just above your face for you to kiss it.”. I said “Sure mom, if it helps.”. Since I had done it just few days ago I was ok with it. Anyways it is her feet now not sandals so should be ok. So I lowered myself to be exactly under her foot. I had move my head a few cms up to kiss her foot and she would even move her foot in some random direction so I had to catch it with my lips going behind it wherever it went. I did that for about 30 minutes after that she just pulled her foot up and tucked it inside her blanket and went to sleep.

So these were the 2 times she had me kissed her feet. Now to the main story which was the first time she had me licked her feet. Actually if I think back to that day now I would say it was more of a push from my grandma which actually made her do that for the first time otherwise its really hard to say if she would have ever done it herself. I’ll never know. So to the story as I have already mentioned my grandma’s also in this story and my aunt(dad’s younger sister who’s studying but visits on weekends and helps a lot around the house, mom has used her also like me and she does more stuff willingly.) about whom I had mentioned earlier was also home for the weekend. So it was Saturday evening when mom snd grandma both came home from the jog. Aunt gave them their fresh juices I took away their shoes and socks and presented their house slippers (furry white ones, mom bought them last week). As when they were about to slip into those, grandma said “Hey aren’t those fur? I don’t know about yours but my feet are really wet and I might destroy them. Hey puppy come follow me with those slippers to the living room.” and she started walking. To which mom said “Mine are wet too. I think you’ll just have to wait to put them on on our feet.” Since I was crouching to present them the slippers mom instead of bending and roughing my hair with her hand rather used her left foot to do it only to realise how wet her foot was and took it off to go into the living room. I followed both of them with their slippers in my hands and mouth and went to sit on the floor just in front of the sofa they were sitting on with mom to my right and grandma to my left only slightly.  Mom casually picked her right foot up and rested it on my right shoulder. Since now I was having weight on me I had started to bow my head down to level where my shoulder and head were at same level unintentionally. Which probably to them looked like more space to rest their tired feet on and that’s what they did. Mom crossed her other foot over her ankle and grandma rested one foot on my head and other on my other shoulder. They just kept talking for about 10-15 minutes about lot of things. They were very chatty when together. Then my aunt came in with some snacks for both of them. They took the tray from her put it between them on the couch and started eating while talking about some random stuff again. After about 5 more minutes aunt came back and said “Bhabhi, everything’s done. Do you want me to do anything else before I go to my room?” To which grandma said “Hey girl. Do you think you can sit here on the floor while we eat and blow on our feet. They are really sweaty and today is too warm for them to get them cooler on their own anyway. So if you are all done then you can do this for the next of the evening. Right?” To which my aunt said “Sure aunty, I would be happy to help you in any way possible.” To which grandma said “Great! Come here and kneel beside pup and just keep blowing.” Aunt did the same and she did that for another 20 minutes. I had been their mere footstool for about 40 minutes now and I hadn’t moved an inch. I couldn’t. If I moved they’d be uncomfortable. They just came back from an hour long jog. Can’t I just sit on floor in front of them with their feet on me for an hour? I can! That’s what I thought all the time they kept using me. Then about an hour later grandma said “Hey pup, I think my feet are all dry now. I think you should lick them up completely to get off all the sweat salt from them. I mean there would be alot of junk and sweat salt all over them. So I wan’t you lick every inch of my feet to clean them up nice. Ok!!? “ I was confused. This is way beyond dirty. I can’t lick her feet.. No!! Should I? I mean its just her feet. But lick them. Lick the toes? Toe jam? Sweat salt? No!! I couldn’t. Just as when I was about to say something mom said “Oh stop it mom! You can’t ask him to do that. It can make him sick.” To which grandma replied “Oh shutup!! He’s a big guy now.. little dirt and sweat from mine and your feet isn’t going to make him sick. Anyways my feet were really clean when I wore the shoes in the morning. Moreover, you should really try it. It feels really good. I mean don’t tell your brother but when he was about 5-6 years old he used to lick my feet everyday for an hour after I came back from work. My feet would way too sweaty and smelly due to my double shifts but he’d do it everyday just because I asked him to. I had him do that everyday until I worked. You should really try it is all I’m saying. And I need my feet cleaned so if you don’t want puppy to do it I’ll have her do it for me.” Pointing to my aunt. My aunt said “Sure aunty, If you want me to.” Very shyly and nervously. To which grandma lifted her legs up and moved them to place one of her foot on my aunt’s head and other planted in the center of her face. I saw aunt bringing her hands up to hold her foot in position to lick it, when grandma kicked those away and said “Hands down, tongue out!” And aunt did as ordered. Grandma spent about 10 minutes wiping her one foot on her tongue where after each 2 wipes she had to replenish her saliva by gulping all the dirt and sweat in. While mom and grandma had started talking about random stuff again like it was perfectly normal situation. I kept being a footstool for mom while aunt kept being a foot wipe for my grandma for another 10 minutes. Then grandma out of no where said “Hey girl? Are you fine? I mean do you feel funny or anything? Is this making you sick or something?” To which aunt said “No aunty, I’m fine, I’m glad I was able to be useful for you in some way. I’m happy to help.” To which grandma said “You are a doll. Aren’t you? Now bring that soft tongue out of your sweet mouth and continue slurping.” Then she turned to mom and said “See.. she’s fine! Puppy will be fine too.. just let him do your feet na once. I assure you.. you’ll have them licked everyday. You’ll be waiting for the time you get home and your puppy comes swinging his little tail to your feet and start licking them. Trust me! Its so good!” And she relaxed and closed her eyes saying “Hey girl.. come lie down here on the floor” and she put her feet on her face and relaxed while aunt kept licking her soles. Then seeing this mom said “Hey pup.. do you mind? I mean its not something you have done before but it looks so tempting. Also you know my feet are always so clean and all the sweat has already dried off already. So I think you shouldn’t get sick just by licking my feet. What do you say?” I said “Sure mom!” she brought her feet to my face to squish it between them cheering and said “Come on then.. lie down on the floor and put your head exactly under my feet.” That’s what I did. She lowered her feet on my face and rested them there. I had been in this position but what was new was my mouth was open and tongue was out. Which was being used as a rug for my mom’s sweaty and slightly dirty feet.

They both kept using us for another hour or so switching between their feet and thr topics of conversations in a random order. For all this time me and my aunt didn’t say a word just kept licking the feet that were presented to us.

So this was the first time I licked mom’s feet. After this day she would occasionally ask me to lick her feet sometime. But then she stopped asking for it. It was either a situation where her foot had gotten dirty and I happen to be near it she’d just casually ask me to lick it off. One time some food fell on it so she asked me to eat it up from there and some other random occasions.

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: Mom loves me a lot - Sneak peek into past
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2021, 11:45:07 AM »
series over but not much kink

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19