Author Topic: Tution Teacher Feet  (Read 4116 times)

Offline atgirlfeet

Tution Teacher Feet
« on: March 25, 2022, 08:51:29 AM »
Hello guys, As I had mentioned earlier I was never good in studies. Mom had tried a lot to teach me at home itself but then sent me to a local tuition teacher so I could pass. She was about 32 years old then (similar to mom) and was built really well. She was bit on a heavy side. We can’t say she was fat or ugly or anything. She is really cute and chubby type. The best part is that she had broader feet than mom’s. I noticed she was bare feet inside her house all the time. Later when I started visiting her for classes, she told me it is customary for me to remove my shoes outside of the house. I was in th standard then and the teacher had asked me to come about an hour early than all other students so I can cover up the syllabus I had missed. So I used to go directly after school and would reach at her place around 1:30 pm. I had a scooter so it was easy and non tiring.

So the first day I reached her place I rang the bell on the main door. She came and opened it up for me to come in. Just as when I was about to step in, she used her index finger to push me back on my forehead, stopping me there itself saying “Remove your dirty shoes outside. You should not be wearing anything on your feet ever in this house. Understood?” I said “Yes mam!” and started removing my shoes by bowing down in front of her while she kept standing there. I looked at her feet while untying my laces and they looked very pretty and clean. She had painted her toes yellow and they looked like sweet candies. I might have been taking a lot of time due to being fixated on her feet, so she picked her left foot to slap me lightly on right cheek that was very close to the floor saying “Hurry up boy..” and then she walked inside. I followed her to a room where I saw 1 high chair in one corner of the room. The room had a thick carpet all over the floor. She went and sat on the chair, due to her height her feet were about 1.5-2 feet above the ground. I went in the room and she pointed to the floor in front of her. I went and kept my bag on the floor and sat cross legged in front of her. Now her feet were on the same height as my upper chest and neck and since I was sitting very close to her on the floor, I was only about 5-6 inches away from her toes. I could smell a feint scent from her feet. They smelled like flowers, it was probably her lotion. She asked me to handover my science book to her and when I bowed down to look into my bag, the sole of her left foot brushed on my left cheek lightly. I don’t think she even noticed or either did not care so mentioned nothing about it. I also did not say anything and handed over my book to her. Once she grabbed it from my hand she put her left foot on the bar below her chair and crossed her right leg over the knee of her left leg, this resulted in her right foot to come about just 1/2-1 inch above my head.

It was so close that every time she flexed her toes they would touch the top of my forehead. She kept sitting like that not minding her foot to be this close to my face. Then she asked me a question about the first chapter in the book. When I looked up to answer, all I could see was the sole of her right foot. It was so close that it was the only thing in my whole field of vision. She probably didn’t have even looked down to see where her foot was. I don’t think she had even a little idea that I was this close to the sole of her foot. The scent was wonderful, I thought I could stay there for ever. She kept asking me further questions and kept flexing her foot gently brushing it all over my face. However after about 8-9 questions (she had reached till chapter 4 now) she placed the ball of her foot on my forehead and which resulted in her arch resting on my nose and since I was looking up to her it resulted on my lips brushing on the heel of her foot as when I would answer. Now since she wasn’t moving her foot at all I was forced to keep my neck and head stable. I was perplexed by the situation and just couldn’t stop smiling while answering the questions and hoped this never end. But soon enough about 10 more questions (chapter 7) or about 5 minutes she moved her foot a bit which resulted in her foot coming down on my face all the while rubbing the sole all over my forehead and stopped when her big toe was just under my left eye and the ball of her foot gently resting on my left cheek. I could see her face now, she wasn’t looking down at me at all. She was looking into the book relaxing on the chair that more or less looked like a throne. If someone entered the room now they would think I was a slave to her and not a student. But I was shocked that she hadn’t paid any attention at all.

Unfortunately or fortunately she asked me another question which when I answered sounded funny due to her foot now resting on my cheek so it was difficult to speak. That’s when she noticed and looked down first with confusion but suddenly a smile appeared on her face and she said “Ooh. I thought I was resting my foot on your shoulder. I didn’t know it was on your face hahaha. You should have said something about it haha. Since when has it been resting on your face?” I replied again sounding funny as she hadn’t moved her foot even an mm “Mam, It has been resting on my face since you crossed your legs. I didn’t wanna disturb you by saying anything. I am sorry.” She laughed again but unfortunately removing her foot from my face and resting it on my left shoulder saying “Hahaah you sound so funny with my foot on your face. And why are you saying sorry? Its no one’s fault and no one’s hurt so all is good. Ok now just answer the question again as I couldn’t understand anything for the first time.”. She kept her foot on my shoulder for the whole hour, asking me questions and correcting my answers. Just as when she was finished asking the questions, she lifted her foot to my face again and placed the heel of her right foot on my lips shushing me in between my answer saying “ok that’s enough, You have done well but I think you need to come early for at least a month to cover up the pending syllabus and brush your skills on the last chapters. I’ll talk to you mom about it. I think you can do much better than what you are scoring now. You have the potential, I think you just need someone to guide you to right direction. Don’t worry I’ll make you score at least 90% in science. Rest of the subjects we’ll have to go through in the coming week.” All the time she was speaking all I could do was hold my neck straight so she could comfortably rest the heel of her foot on my lips. Also The only thing I could see was the arch and ball of her foot which was so close that as when I would close my eyes my eyelid hair would brush on the sole of her foot. All I could smell was her beautiful flower scent as my nose was pressed down under the little weight she was putting on it. As when she stopped talking I tried to say “Okay mam.” But I couldn’t part my lips so it came out muffed sounding something like “aayyyyeeee aaaaayyyy”, this resulted in my tongue accidentally touching the base of her heel a bit that’s when I tasted her foot for the first time and it was really really tasty. Just very lightly salty but very tasty indeed. She laughed again hearing me sound like that but then removed her foot from my lips and uncrossing her legs bringing them back to the position she was sitting in the beginning saying “You said ‘Okay mam’ right?” I just nodded my head in affirmation to which she brought her left foot forward and tapped lightly on my right cheek a few times saying “Good boy.”. I smiled back to her and she also smiled. Then she said help me get down from here now saying this she removed her foot from my cheek and brought it in front of my face again. I didn’t know what to do so I just lied down face up in front of her chair so she can use me as a step (as mom has taught me) to get down from her throne/chair. She looked down at me and started laughing uncontrollably and also bringing her right foot down to place it on my chest saying to stand on me to get down “hahahah I didn’t mean for you to lie down under my feet to help me get down I just meant for you to give me a hand to come down from there. Don’t get me wrong, I like this way much much better than what I had in mind. So no complaints, but I must say you really are a very good boy.” By now she was fully standing on my chest and had brought the ball of her right foot above my face to pat on it like we do to a dog continuing “Unlike other kids you know your place. A teacher is a god for their students but now a days students do not even respect their teachers at all. Its good to know there are some good boys still left who know a student is equivalent to the dirt under the soles of their teachers’ shoes.” By know she had stopped tapping on my face and was just resting her foot on it, with her toes on my forehead, her ball over my left eye and her heel on my left cheek she continued “Now hold still for me as I still need to get down on the floor to go out. Also I think its time for other students to arrive so you should get yourself together and sit like a normal student with everyone else.” Saying these words she increased the pressure on my face until she was standing on my face, she stood there for a couple of seconds and then stepped down onto the carpet to go out of the room leaving me there to compose myself before other students arrive.

I got up off the floor and sat again in the same position crosslegged. But then students started coming in and I got almost no contact with her feet for the whole day. Other than the occasional brushes on my hair and face from her left foot that was near my face. She did not cross her legs for the whole time so no resting her foot on my face or mashing it under her sole in front of everyone. It was a great day for me and I looked forward to attending my extra class everyday for a month.

Offline atgirlfeet

Re: Tution Teacher Feet
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2022, 08:52:14 AM »
As I mentioned in the previous story that I had started visiting the local tuition teacher (BTW her name is Rubina). So I’m gonna tell just a bit about Rubina mam to get started with this incident. Firstly as I had previously mentioned she was a chubby woman (not fat nor thin) and her feet are a bit broad but are beautiful. Secondly she doesn’t have any kids of her own. I never asked about it to her but recently after listening to one of mom’s conversations with her I got to know that she’s never been able to conceive a child and lately she’s been really depressed about it. So she and her husband have now decided to adopt a baby and I was really happy to hear it. So I went to meet her (as she lives really close to my house), she was nothing less than delighted to see me there and she also mentioned that I always made her feel really good about herself. She added that I was her favourite kid growing up which even included her own real sisters’ kids. So she mentioned I should always come to visit her whenever I am home. Nothing much happened other than me giving her a foot massage while we were talking. We visited a fee memories from past and laughed about them. It felt really good to actually talk about them and now since she was saying all these good things about me it made me blush a lot. Which she actually noticed and so laughingly she pushed me away cutely and very lightly by kicking on my lips with her toes. I blushed some more, she asked me to calm down and said I am the best. However I kissed on her toes that had just kissed me and said “No mam.. you are the best. Whatever I have been able to achieve in my career today is only because of you. You are the one who believed in me and made me a better person.” She started sobbing after hearing this and very cutely looked at me with a lot of affection. I also had started to get my eyes wet. So I just wiped on those and hugged her feet. She placed her hand on my head and said still sobbing a bit “God bless you son. You’ll always be my first child.”. It felt soo good that I can’t even express. I felt so proud in that moment and wanted to show her that how good I feel so I kissed her feet tops. She was fine after some time and we continued talking about some other stuff like my job, new city, girlfriend etc. I spent around 2 hours at her place that day and then came back home.

Now as I had mentioned she had asked me to come early for about a month. So everyday was a very similar routine. With me sitting next to her chair and she resting her feet on me while I’m reading or writing or doing whatever. One time I was sitting with my head bowing down more than usual. Which actually made difficult for her to rest her feet on my shoulders. She had asked me to write an essay of about 1000 words and I had been into it for about just 5 minutes when she said “Hey Kid, you shouldn’t be bowing down like that. It’s really not good for your back in the long run. Sit up straight or just lie on the floor on your stomach and write if you wanna be close to your notebook.” I did as she mentioned and laid straight in front of her with my head and notebook exactly under her feet (Due to high chair there was about 1-1.5 ft gap between the floor and her soles). Due to this position her right sole was touching my hair and when she felt this she rest her foot down on my head crossing her other leg over her knee saying “Good boy, Now you should be comfortable and also I can drink my coffee comfortably.”

Now I had to support the weight of her legs on my head while writing my essay. Which meant I had to keep my head stable to provide her a comfortable and steady place to rest her foot so she can enjoy her beverage. I was really trying hard to hold the weight on my head and keep myself stable for the whole time also we didn’t say a word to each other for the whole 10 minutes. Once she had finished she uncrossed her legs and used her left foot to turn my head to my right and started to stand on the side of my face saying “Stay still, I need to get down to go and put this cup in the dishwasher.” She kept increasing weight until she was standing on the side of my face with her full weight. Since she did not give any indication my face was mashed between the notebook on the carpet and her left foot. I expected it to hurt a lot but it wasn’t bad at all maybe due to the soft carpet. She stood on my face for a second before stepping on my back, then hips and then she stepped down on the carpet to go out of the room. She took about 5 minutes to return and I had started writing my essay again by then. I didn’t notice when she entered the room again but as when she came near my legs she took a step onto my lower back again with her right foot to come stand on my upper back. As when I felt her foot on my back I kept my face back on my notebook as before expecting her to use my face again to sit back in her chair. However as when she came to stand on my upper back when she stopped her right foot’s toes were resting on my neck she stopped there itself and said “Hey kiddo, move your face away and show me what have you written so far. I angled my neck backwards to connect the back of my head to my left shoulder to give her a clear view of my notebook. It was really difficult to angle my head like that with her standing almost on my neck. I managed to stay like that for about a minute before she picked her right foot up to point at some word in my essay where I had made a spelling mistake saying “Fix this”. I brought my pen up while lying there to fix it and she kept reading and pointing the errors with her foot while standing on me for about 5 minutes. Once she had read and I had corrected  all of it, she just stepped down on my notebook and since my head relaxed I unknowingly move my head forward to its stable position. This resulted in my nose and lips coming in contact with the side of her right foot. She laughed and said teasing me “Ohh kid, you need not to kiss my feet just because I helped you with your essay. Well since you already have your face here.” And then she just stepped on the side of my face with her left foot to sit back on the chair. She spun on her foot before taking a seat mashing and crushing my face muscles under it. It burned like hell but I couldn’t take risk of moving or even nudging as that could make her loose her balance.

Once she sat back she lightly slapped face with her right foot and said “I need my footrest back, bring you head up so I can rest my foot on it. Also I believe you still have about 600 more words to complete.” I moved my head back to the previous position to provide her right foot’s sole a stable place to rest. She immediately crossed her left leg over her knee saying “Pass me your maths’ book.” I kept moving my hand to find my bag and then brought it out to give it to her and held my arm up to give it to her. She took it from me and I felt her relaxing back on her chair as some of the pressure on my head reduced. For the next 30 minutes I worked in silence while she kept re-crossing her legs one over other after about every 7-8 minutes. Every time she re-crossed I would feel like a lot of weight being lifted off my head but soon her other foot would kick my head back to its position to remind me that I’m still not allowed to relax, not until at least she let me. Every kick from her would remind me that I am here to just serve as a footstool for her.

Because of how my mom had been using me since many years now my brain was wired to give my 100% being a proper footstool for her. By proper I mean like an actual footstool I am not allowed to make any sound or move even a mm. I had to act like a piece of furniture at that point as that’s what the person using me expects me to be.

Even when I was finished I didn’t move at all but just moved the notebook from under my face to my right. She noticed and asked “Are you done?” I replied “Yes mam.” She said “Give it to me.” I raised it above my head to give my notebook to her. However she just bent a bit forward to rotate my hand into a position where I was holding my notebook making it easier for her to read. She kept crouching a bit and reading it for about 10 minutes. My arm and my neck had started to pain a lot by now due to her pressure on my head. But I kept reminding myself that I’m just a footstool and footstools do not move. This kept me going for the whole time. Then she said laughing “Good boy. Your head is both good at writing and providing a comfortable place to rest my feet on. Ok now since you are done, you can either get up and sit normally to offer me your shoulder and face to rest my feet on or you can chose to get on your fours and present your back as a table to me for resting my feet.” Saying this she lifted her feet up a bit. I said nothing but sat normally in front of her, she smiled at me before bringing her right foot to my face, pressing down on it mashing my nose and lips under the heel. She also brought her other foot to my face crossing it over the right at the ankle which resulted in the outer side of her left foot to come rest on my left cheek, eye and forehead. I couldn’t see her face at all.

This also reminded me of the words my mom had said once. I was serving as a footstool for her feet in stilettos just after work in the living room. I was lying in front of her presenting my face as a place for her shoed feet to rest on. She was sitting with both the heels nesting on my eyebrows and the soles on my lips and chin. That’s when I asked her “Mom, why do you always cover my eyes with your feet or footwear while using me as a footrest?” To which she replied “Son when I am relaxing, I don’t wanna see anything disgusting around me. So try to cover your whole face up with bottom of me shoes or feet so I don’t spoil my mood by accidentally looking at your face. It’s not just your eyes but your whole face  which I would wan’t to hide while I am relaxed to the fullest.” To which I said “But mom, like this I cannot see if you are happy or not.” She giggled and said “Oh my puppy, don’t worry. I’m very happy and relaxed when I rest my feet on your face after a hot and exhausting day. It feels like I deserve to be pampered. It gives a rush of power knowing that at this point my puppy is willing to do anything to make it comfortable for me. How can I not be happy with my feet resting on your face? It’s the perfect place for my feet and shoes and it’s the perfect place to be for your face. Of course I’m soothed and I know my puppy is also delighted to offer his face as footrest to rest my feet.” I said “I’m happy to be your footstool mom. Also thanks for telling that you are happy as well.”

And I knew Rubina mam was happy as well to rest her feet on my face for the whole time. She kept resting her feet on my face for about 15 minutes while telling me about which chapters I had to take a test on and marking important question on my maths book for me to study for the same. Later when it was almost time for other students to come she removed her feet back and crossed her legs bringing her right foot to rest on my left shoulder. She kept sitting like that until another boy came in who was in a grade above mine. She asked him to come sit near me and when he did she slapped on my left cheek with the sole of her foot saying “Go and sit behind now. Ajay will sit here today as a punishment for not showing up yesterday without telling in advance. Come here you piece of shit and sit with your head bowing down so I can rest my feet on your head. This will show your place and will remind you to inform well in advance before taking a day off. You guys think just because you are in senior years now so you can do whatever you want? I’ll show you today how wrong is that. You are nothing more than the dirt stuck under my shoe soles. You should be happy I’m not punishing you like Rina. She had to lick clean my sweaty feet after the gym swallowing all the toe jam and sock lint. If you don’t want to end up doing that or licking clean the soles of all my shoes you should hurry to crouch down here to present your filthy face as a footstool for my feet.”

Ajay did not think another second before bringing his face to the position ordered to him. Rubina mam also kept her feet moving them and rubbing them all over his face to make the point. Mam used his face to rest her feet on for the whole hour while teaching everyone. When he had to write something, she would move her feet onto his head and then back to his face once he was done.

Offline atgirlfeet

Re: Tution Teacher Feet
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2022, 08:53:21 AM »
Hi all, here is another incident that happened with Rubina mam (my tuition teacher). It was Saturday and I had my maths exam the next day. She had asked me to come in the morning to her place to study as soon as I wake up. We are neighbours so I could travel back and forth for food else I had to complete the whole syllabus in a single day so I spent most of my day at her place.

I went around 9 in the morning removed my shoes and went in. She saw me entering and said “good morning. I’m still doing some house work. So until I finish this you get started with chapters 1 and 2 and solve all the example problems in your book. None of the rooms are clean yet, so you’ll have to sit on the living room carpet near the table. I went there, sat down and got started. She also went to continue her work. For the next 10 minutes she went going around the rooms picking and placing things. Since I was in the living room she’d walk past me almost every time stopping to take a look at the work I have been doing. I had been sitting on the floor keeping the book and a notebook on the floor, which had caused me to take a bowing position. One time while she was passing and I was bowing on the carpet working, She came and stepped on my notebook for second, I looked at her left foot just about 2 inches from my face on my notebook that I had been writing on just a second ago. Her feet were milky white, she had been wearing a coat of deep blue nail paint on the toes. Her foot looked really good and worthy of being kissed but I controlled my emotions and looked up at her, she had picked something from the table and not even noticed her foot being this close to my face and stepping on my notebook or she just didn’t care. She continued her work and kept moving around me for about 30 more minutes. Every time she came to check on my questions while passing, she used the big toe of her foot to point something on my notebook when she had to. Due to my position (face being very near to floor) whenever she would come near me to check on the answers she would be standing real close to my downward facing face. I was able to smell them almost every time.

One time while she was standing there looking into my notebook. she lifted her left foot up and placed it on my head very firmly slowly increasing the pressure as to notice how I would react. I just kept stable and did not say anything continuing working. Once she had rested her foot completely she matter of factly asked “Do you mind?” It was more of a rhetorical question as she had already placed the sole of her foot on my head. If had minded I would have moved. She added “I am just tired of moving around the house and your head feels nice under the sole of my foot and your hair can clean up all my foot sweat.” I kept working and she stood there for about 2 minutes rubbing the sole of her foot on my head before changing her foot, now placing her right foot and rubbing that there. Once she was done, she went back to continue her work. After this she would just come near me place her foot on my head rub and go after she was done. She must have came and done that around 20-25 times for the next hour.

After she was done, she came towards me again and said “I’m done finally I can now focus on you completely.” Saying this she stepped over me to go and sit on the couch, I felt very humiliated when she stepped over me but I liked it also. She said “come over here” while pointing to the place near her feet between the table and couch she was sitting on. I went there and only perfectly fit into the place with very little to no wiggle room. I was sitting with my back to the table. Her feet on the carpet beside my crossed legs. As when I was in place she picked both her feet up and put them on my crossed legs. She sat for around 5 minutes using her phone while I struggled to write as I had no place to keep it for support. Before I said to her “Mam may I turn around so I can keep my notebook on the table?” She said sure and picked her feet up for me to turn around. I took a 180 degree turn and started working. Immediately I felt her both feet coming from behind my ears and her ankles resting on my shoulders with the insides of her soles touching on the sides of my face on my cheeks and just at the corner of eyes. She didn’t say anything. She just assumed I would be fine serving her as her footstool while I did my work. She believed she was entitled to use me to her disposal as she wished. Reducing me to a mere footstool and her feet touching my face wasn’t a very strange thing for her. She thought she deserved that much as she was my teacher. She is right also to think so. Teachers are gods for their students, which means students are like slaves for their teachers. Teachers own their students so she did deserve to rest her tired or sweaty feet on my shoulders. She kept them there while I did my work for more 20 minutes. Then she nudged me on my left cheek with her foot and said “Give me your notebook. Show me what have you done.” Saying this she picked her left foot up and dangled it in front my face ever near to my eyes. I understood and put my notebook between her big and second toe. She retracted it to her to hold it in her hands. Then she moved her foot back towards me without paying attention and due to the motion I felt a kick on the back of my head and my forehead touched the table I had kept my book on while feeling the pressure on my bent head. She was now resting her left foot’s heel on my head that was on the table while she was grading my answers. I kept still so her foot won’t fall from there. She kept sitting for more 2 minutes before she picked her both feet up off me and placed them on the carpet to show me something that I had done wrong while bending forward to come near me. After she did that she said “You are doing great. With this speed we should be able to finish the syllabus within 5 more hours.” while relaxing again on the couch but keeping her feet on the carpet. After about 30 minutes I asked her Is it ok if I lied on the carpet on my stomach and worked? She said sure without even looking up from her phone and not even moving her feet from the carpet. I just looked and adjusted myself in a way that her left leg and foot was just on the right side of my neck and due to my small body her right foot was between my legs. After I had lied down as expected, within only 20 seconds I felt her right foot that was between my legs to come and rest on my upper back. She kept sitting like that for 10 minutes before she picked her left foot up as well crossing it over her right. She changed her position again many times over the course of 2 hours I spent lying there at her feet. She would cross one leg over other keeping one foot on my back. She would even keep both her feet on my back. Many times she rested her left foot on my head and neck while keeping her right foot on my back. But a couple of times she crossed her right foot over her left, which was resting on my head. Those times I had to be very stable to endure her weight without even moving a millimetre to keep her comfortable. For the first time she did this, she picked her foot up after 2 minutes to uncross her legs. So I continued working as when she picked it. But the second time she did this she kept her legs crossed with all her weight on my head for about 10 minutes, so when she picked it up I moved my head to rest it on the floor with my face looking towards the table on my right. Just a few seconds later I felt her foot on my right cheek and eye which was exposed to her. She kept rubbing her foot on my face for a minute before crossing her other leg over the left one. Which increased and put all her weight on my face. She sat like that for about 20 minutes while dangling her right leg in a pendulum motion which caused her left foot to bounce on my face that caused her toes to rub on my eyes with every move. Sometimes I would dare te kep them open when they rubbed trying to cope a feel of the sole of her foot touching my naked eye. But most of the times I wasn’t brave enough and the times I was, It hurt like HELL!! I couldn’t bear the rubbing and saltiness mixed together with increased pressure. But at the same time it felt good.

Later she just stood up on me keeping her feet on my face and back and stepped down to go somewhere. I went back to continue working as I had to take a break of around 20 minutes which I can’t even explain to her why I took. She came back with basket and a bowl with a knife in her hand and sat back in the same position stepping on my back. She put her left foot back on my head and moved her other foot on my lower back. She placed the bowl on the carpet just beside my notebook with basket on the table in front of her. She had brought some watermelon and started eating it while using me as a footrest. Once she had a bite that is when I understood that she was had placed the bowl to throw the seeds in it. Being careless she was aiming for the bowl with her mouth by spitting them towards the bowl. As when she spit the first one, it bounced of the bowl to hit me on my temple and stuck there. She saw it and said “Hey just keep looking for the seeds falling out of the bowl. I don’t want to make my carpet sticky.” She said while spitting another seed. But because she was looking at me talking to me she spat it directly towards my face accidentally and it came to stick on my lower lip. She laughed at this situation. It had to be amusing for her. I was lying on the floor at her feet while she’s using me as a footstool for her tired and sweaty feet spitting the seeds of the watermelon she is eating on my face. While laughing she used her right foot’s toes to collect that seed to put it in the bowl. I just smiled at her laughing on my predicament. Seeing me smile she also relaxed about it and then moved back onto using her phone while eating the fruit. She kept spitting on the carpet, yes carpet, as she wasn’t even throwing anywhere near the bowl. I had to keep eye on every seed as it could fall anywhere to pick it up and put it in the bowl. Many times she spat them on my face not deliberately but she just didn’t care at all where she was spitting them to. I kept doing it for 10 minutes until she was done and then she picked the bowl and everything up to stand on my back again. She stepped onto my head and then the carpet to go towards the kitchen to keep everything back.

She came back to stand with her toes touching my book looking down at me working for a minute before saying “Hey, you seems like you are on the last chapter. Do you think you’ll be done soon?” I said “Yes mam.” She said “good boy” and went back to her room. She came back after 10 minutes dressed in a beautiful outfit with her black bellies in her hand. She came to me and asked if I was done? I said it is almost done. So she just stepped up on me to sit back at her place resting her feet on my head and back again. She picked her left foot up to place her flat sandal on my head used my head to push her foot in and adjust it. Then she did the same with her other sandal on my back. She kept sitting with her feet in sandals on my head and back for another minute before she moved her left sandal to in front of my face to point at a mistake in the last question. After I corrected it she asked me to give the notebook to her so she can check all I have done. She said “Listen I didn’t have time to clean my shoes today and I am going to a party. Until I’m grading these could you be a dear and lie on your stomach with your legs under the table? Then I would be able to keep my sandal near your mouth for you to use your tongue to clean them for me? I would have asked you to use water and cloth instead but I today only threw all the shoe cleaning rugs out. I would get new ones but for now I think it would make most sense if you used your tongue. Also if you feel like your tongue is getting dirty you can swallow all the dirt to make it like a new piece of cloth to clean other dirty section of my sandals.” I did as ordered for about 10 minutes while she alternated her shoes in front of my face presenting different areas of her sandal for me to lick them clean. She kept moving them to all angles making sure I licked every section of her sandal more than 5 times. I think she was just being sure to not miss any spot so she’ll have to feel embarrassed in the party. Also I did it as she’s my god, my teacher. Once she was done with all the questions, she threw the notebook on to the floor just in front of my face using it to move it just under my chin. Then she stood up there on the carpet with her feet on either side of mg bowing head on the floor. She said “Now bring your tongue out as much you can and place them on the notebook for me.” I did as commanded by her. She moved the sole of her left shoe towards it and glided it on it from toe to the ball of her foot saying “Replenish”. I moved my tongue back into my mouth swallowed all the dirt collected and brought it back onto the notebook for her to continue wiping her dirty shoe soles on my tongue. She wiped and I replenished about 50 times before she was satisfied and asked me to leave wishing me best of luck of my exam. I thanked her touched her feet with my forehead and folded hands taking her blessings. She used both her shoed feet to keep them on my head to bless me and said “You are a very smart and decent guy. You know how to respect your elders. You know how to respect your teachers. I hope you do and achieve great things in your life.”. She picked her feet from my head said “Ok now go and rest. Come back tomorrow with your question paper so we can go through it.” I said “But it is sunda…” she cut me by slapping (kicking) me on my face with right foot saying “I said TOMORROW!” Raising her voice and eyebrows to show anger. I just dropped my eyes to floor and said “Sorry mam. Yes mam, I’ll be here tomorrow.” She said “good boy. Now leave!” And I left to go home.

Hope you all are well and doing great. I hope you enjoyed this story also. I just wanted to take some of your time to talk about voting situation in india. I think we should all do our part by voting for the right candidate and not for someone of our liking/religion/caste/locality etc. I know my audience is capable of differentiating between bad and worst and I hope we’ll see a change in the Indian economy soon. Jai bharat!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20