Author Topic: MOM worships aunt's feet  (Read 9909 times)

Offline aghosh4

MOM worships aunt's feet
« on: November 02, 2009, 01:53:22 PM »
This is the story of a guy who likes his beautiful and dominant aunt's  feets. One day her mother finds her aunt making luv with her father. Than  next day she goes to her aunt house and there was  a heated argument between  them. It reaches to such a stage that her aunt slaps her mother 3 /4 times  and pushes her mom to the foor. and then rest her right beautiful feet with  grown up red nails on her breast. Her mother pleaded her aunt to forgive  her. She agreed on a condition that from now onwards she has to obey her and  be her slave. She was supposed to massage and lick her feets as n when she  demands. While her aunt enjoys affair with his father.   And when she returns home from outside and sitting on sofa with crossed legs  and wearing high heels and her mom used to sit on floor and taking off her  aunts sandles from her feets, while her aunt is talking to her father and  they both r flirting or making some programme to go out.   Similarly both her aunt and her father r lying on bed n watching tv and  having her pegs, while her mom sitting in front of her aunt with her aunts  feets on her lap and massaging / applying cream to her beautiful feets. And  she than asks her mom to show her tongue than she rests her feet on her  tongue.   There was another ocssion of her aunts birthday for which his father has  bought cake to celebrate. after cutting the cake her aunt has offered a bite  to his father and had a bite herself. Than while she is sitting on sofa,  throws the balance piece of cake down on her feets. She was wearing a high  heeled bellies. Than she asks her mother to eat n clear her bellies. Her  mother lays on floor on her stomach and licks her bellies. She has also been  asked to clean it properly so that she can see her face in  that.   In similar kind of other occassion of his parents marriage anniversery. they  all went out for dinner ie. my father, mother and my aunt. While sitting on  table my aunt rests her feet on my father's foot under the table place with  it.   Once my aunt and my father are taking bath in the bathtub both . They both r  lying on opposite sides in the bath tub and my father is sucking my aunts  toes, while my mom brings some drinks for them in the tray like her maid.   My aunt once in her office discussing some business deal with my father on  the table in my aunt's office. My aunt is also smoking cigrette. While my  mom is standing behind her chair and  massaging her shoulders.   In the eveining my aunts goes to my fathers office chamber. She than sits on  her table while he is sitting on her chair. He takes off my aunts shoes off  her feets. She rests one feet on his knee and other on her lap.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 02:01:05 PM by admin »

Offline avagrado

• Email
Re: MOM worships aunt's feet
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 07:46:02 PM »
nice story continue...

Offline adi0326

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 05:34:48 PM »
nice

prasad501