Author Topic: AN indian slave- I  (Read 12165 times)

Offline aghosh4

AN indian slave- I
« on: November 02, 2009, 01:56:33 PM »
I would like to tell you a true story about me I am an Indian belongs to  Northern Kerala I was born in poor family When I was studying 12th std I  didn't have money to continue so I found a solusion ,ther was a rich family  in our village 4km away from my hut with two cars so early morning I will  wash their cars after that I will go to school.        Little details about that family Madavan is my boss his wife  Sreemathi. Soumya and soniya are their doughters Soumya is married her  husband is working in Merchant Navy So whrn everr he is in duty she will not  be here.Soniya  is studying in 1st year graduation.Madavan also had two son  Both are doing family business and both are married Femina and Kavya are  their wifes.and Mary is thier servent.       Sreemathi is fat lady always sit near the dining table she would  always read magesins or will chew somthing and she is suffering  Artherities.Every day morning she need oil massage in her legs and feets  But morning time is very busy for Mary so Sreemathi has to wait for Maria  for massage.So one day I asked Sreemathi "Madam shall I try it once?" if it  is better if you know ,"No madam Idon't but let me try it ".she agreed with  a smile I just sit under the table near her feet first I put her right leg  in to my left shoulder and press her calf using my both hands because her  legs are very big ,but milky white ,she started laughing and I feel the  heavyness in my shoulder next I put her left leg in to my right shoulder and  started pressing I took almost 30 minuters for this after that i rotate her  feet in clock wise and anti clock wise then rotate her toes her feets are so  soft and thick ,next I rub her sole very softly several time I use my face  to to comfort her soles,but she cannot see what I was doing under the  table,then I smear the oil right from her knee to soles and I took One hour  to compleet all these things.Maria will finish this within 10 minutes.Madam  is very happy and told me "today on wards You will massage my feets actually  Maria don't know how do this so you should also come in the evening after  finishing your school ok".and added"I feel so comfort and sleepy now,I never  seen such a dedicated servent like you" I feel proud about my self ,but by  the time I don't know It was just a begining of my slavery.But even in that  age I really enjoy submisivness.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 02:00:33 PM by admin »

Offline avagrado

• Email
Re: AN indian slave- I
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 07:56:54 PM »
plz continue t story second part..

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: AN indian slave- I
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 02:14:12 PM »
good

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20