Author Topic: AN indian slave- II  (Read 8044 times)

Offline aghosh4

AN indian slave- II
« on: November 02, 2009, 01:57:35 PM »
After I finish my annual examination it was two months veccation so  Sreemathi madam told me to stay their and help Mariya in kitchen.Madavan is  also like me so he also agreed. That time Soumya was not their.Femina told  to Sreemathi "we should think twice we should not know he is honest and  obedient;so I want to talk with him''. Sreemathi..:"I feel he is honest and good if you want to test him you  can". Femina is elder daughter in law so every body respect her and she is well educated and  very rich.So I was called in the upstair Kavya and Soniys are watching some movies their, Femina just sit near to them and told me to sit infront of them but ther is  no chair so I sit in the floor,they all laugh together .Femina "suppose you  are a servent here what will you call us?".I just keep silent "you should  call us Madam Ok,"Yes madam,."good""Now you go and take some juice and  snacks to us " yeas madam I immediatly  fetch the juices and snacks to them  there is no table to keep the snacks so I just keep that plate in my  hands,to avoid the disterbences of their movie I just sit infront of them  after finishing the snacks femina told me to take it back to kitchen"But you  should come here"I came back and sit infront of them "Madam what you want  next?.Femina'' you should not ask questions to us Ok,we should say what we  want If you cannot obey you can go from here"   they are discussing each  other and watching movies I keep silent and I don't have a courage to look  their faces so I just watch their beautifull feets about 15 minutes i sit  like this .Suddenly Femina put her right feet in to my head and asked to  soniya  "soniya  how is my nail polish its new one " Soniya "the dark red is  matching your beautifull white feets "        Then femina place her both feets in to my shoulder on crossed  possision I feel heaven and her right toe is touching my face .Soniya "are  you feel comfort now?" Yes "You want to use him to keep your feets ?''  Soniya "but how ?"Femina take back her feets and told me to lay on my back  ,then Femina placed her both feets in my chest It was my first experience as  a foot stool her feets feel so soft and hot and it covered my whole chest  then Soniya first touch my stomech with her right foot and said"It feel so  soft"and placed her both feets in my stomech I cannot explain my feeling my  body is covered with four beautifull feets. Femina "Kavya you want to tryu  this,It feel so good".Kavya "I don't like this type of egoistic behaviour  ".Femina    "come on Kavya behave like a royal lady" she just smiled  .about  two hours I was under their feets and after the movie they went for lunch But  even after that I feel the heavyness in my body even as I am walking I feel  feets are their. 
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 02:00:03 PM by admin »

Offline aghosh4

Re: AN indian slave- II
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 02:38:17 PM »
There might be some gramatical errors in both these stories....ignore it and just enjoy the idea...

Offline avagrado

• Email
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 07:00:03 PM »
good story..
as u said it is difficult to read fast..but u can enjoy..

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 02:15:34 PM »
good, write more

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20