Author Topic: SLAVE-SERVICE (FOR TWIN SISTERS) !!!  (Read 7028 times)

Offline pussylicker877

• Inactive Users
    • Email
SLAVE-SERVICE (FOR TWIN SISTERS) !!!
« on: May 01, 2009, 09:40:35 AM »
David Shaw, Victorian Messenger Ch. 05
by Thorilla©

(It was 1892 and I, David Shaw, then aged 19 joined 'Maynard and Son, Purveyors to Gentlewomen and the Aristocracy' on Upper Richmond Road, Putney. The job involved providing 'underskirt services' to single women. This was my third day with the firm)

That evening, back at Maynard's I met another fellow who told me that he'd just returned from an 'over-nighter'. His name was Timothy Prentice and the lucky chap was one of many 'attractions' at a young lady's twenty first birthday party.

"How many women did you service?" I asked in an off hand manner.

"Well there was the mother, two aunts and twelve ladies between the ages of eighteen and twenty five." He told me in a casual way.

I said that I'd buy him a drink if he would tell me the details.

We strolled up the Lower Richmond Road towards Barnes and found a small pub called 'The Spencer Arms'. It was a fine evening so we sat on a bench outside, near the door, with our 'Mortlake Bitter' beers.

"Come on old chap," I said to Tim," Tell me about your 'overnighter', there's a good fellow," and he told me all about it.

This is what Tim told me.......

I had been given the usual information from Lorna, Herbert Maynard's secretary. I was to collect a clown's suit from the fancy dress outfitters on The Fulham Road. I was told that there would be 'a party' and I would be available for underskirt duties throughout the afternoon, evening and during the night. I caught an omnibus up the Kings Road and then across town towards Regents Park. The address was in Bryanston Square. I was met by the housekeeper, Mrs. Morrison, who gave me tea and a sandwich in the servants' sitting room at the back of the house near the mews.

She told me that the daughter of the household, Lucy Bellingham, would be entertaining eleven young ladies during the course of the afternoon and evening and that they would be staying overnight. It was her 21st birthday party and all the men folk, including the butler, footman and valet, had gone by train to Scotbhagwan on a pheasant shoot.

"We'll have quite a houseful Mr. Prentice," she told me, "And I am not kidding you, mark my words." She seemed very much kinder than other housekeepers I've met and she went on to tell me what my duties would be.

"My mistress, Lady Bellingham, wanted a lighthearted diversion for the young ladies and we have already booked a conjurer and fortune teller. The fortune teller will be Lady Bellingham's sister in disguise and she's been practicing her 'old crone' accent secretly for several days, it really is quite convincing you know. Under her shawl nobody will know that it's her."

It all sounded very jolly and I could smell fresh bread and cakes cooling somewhere from 'below stairs'. Mildred the housemaid popped in with an envelope addressed to 'Timothy Prentice'. She looked at me and my tight blonde curls and told me that she'd have my head up her skirt any day, curtsied then sped upstairs.

"Excuse Mildred, she's too cheeky by half," said Mrs. Morrison staring at me over the tops of her spectacles.

"You'd better read this Timothy, if I may call you that, you are old enough to be my son and we're never that formal in this house," she continued handing me the envelope.

'Instructions to Timothy Prentice, Underskirt Boy,

* Rule One. Touching of all Women above the Waist is allowed

* Rule Two. Touching of all Women below the Waist is allowed

* Rule Three. Touching of all Women under their Skirts is allowed

* Rule Four. Facesitting of Mr. Prentice by all Women is allowed

* Rule Five. Underskirt kissing and Oral Pleasuring of all Women by Mr. Prentice is allowed

* Rule Five. Exposure of the Penis is allowed and Stimulation of same by all Women. Intercourse is not allowed.

Yours etc Victoria Bellingham'

"Well it appears that I can do whatever I like to whoever I like except 'Roger' them," I said and Mrs. Morrison laughed.

"That's the sort of thing our Harold says," she carried on and pushed me playfully on the chest. "We'd best get you changed and ready for the young ladies; they won't arrive until 2 o'clock so you've got half an hour," she said leading me up the back stairs to the housemaids' room in the attic.

I was surprised to see Mildred dressed only in her chemise and petticoats sitting on the edge of her bed darning a pair of black cotton stockings.

"I thought you weren't using this room until this evening; Timothy here needs to change into his clown suit. What is this world coming to?" said the housekeeper to the housemaid. Mildred looked up and stared at my hair.

"He's got lovely curls ain't he Mrs. Morrison?" said the young woman. "He can still get changed here can't he? He won't mind and I won't mind so long as I can keep my hands off him," she smirked at Mrs. Morrison who tut-tutted and left the room and trundled silently down the stairs.

I looked at Mildred sitting with her legs apart and at the arc of her petticoats sweeping the floor. She was very pretty and her skin looked very young and smooth. She could have only been eighteen.

"How long have you been an 'underskirt boy' then? I daresay that you're the first one I've met," she said continuing with the mending. I told her that I'd been doing it for four years and that I also worked as a delivery lad.

She put down the darning and stood in front of me. She was about an inch taller than my five foot two inches. She stared down into my eyes in an impassive, vacant manner and placed her hands on my hair. My blonde curls gave me a somewhat boyish mischievous look which older women find attractive. She was actually younger than me but more used to having her own way I could tell.

"Nice hair Timothy," she whispered and placed her hands on my shoulders and applied a firm downward pressure and slowly pushed me towards the floor.

"Let's feel your curly hair between my legs shall we?" and she lifted up the front of her petticoats to reveal that she was wearing neither bloomers nor stockings.

I got down on my knees and ducked under her white lacy frills. She parted her legs.

Her odour hit me straight away. She already smelled moist and 'ready for it' and in no time at all I was licking her slit up and down with her petticoats hanging around me on all sides.

I felt her hands touch my hair through the three layers of starched cotton. I swear that I felt I was in heaven. Her hairy cunt almost smiled at me while I diddled her with Mr.Tongue.

"Faster, deeper," she moaned and groaned as I licked and nuzzled her clitty like a maniac.

She groaned so much I thought that Mrs. Morrison would hear her from the kitchen in the basement. Then she orgasmed and her whole body shook like as an earthquake. My face was sticky with her spendings and she hurriedly pushed me from under her petticoats and wiped herself with a damp flannel. I had the pleasure of watching her dress and tickled her 'fancies' while she put on her uniform.

"Button me up Tim, and just look at my hair; Mrs. Morrison will kill me if she finds out what we've done," she told me.

I pinched her on the arse and told her to hurry up as I wanted to change. Truth be known I had a rather large erection which I wished to keep out of sight until the girls arrived for the birthday party.

It took me fifteen minutes flat to change into the clown suit. I could have gone the whole hog and put on stage makeup but, to be honest, it would only have smeared and come off during the 'underskirt' sessions so I just frizzed up my hair and wore a happy grin. The clown suit was basically red with yellow and blue spots. They could have seen me coming from as far away as St.John's Wood it was that bright.

The ladies all arrived at about half past two and I stood in the hallway with Lady Victoria Bellingham, Lucy Bellingham and her eighteen year old sister Phoebe Bellingham. The hallway had been decorated with cards and messages and little tin figures holding up tiny cardboard flags. It all looked exceedingly jolly to say the least. I was introduced as 'Tim the Clown and underskirt boy' and they all cheered when I stuck out my tongue at them and wiggled it about.

The two twins Amelia and Beatrice Bernhard shook me by the hand and then touched my willy through my big baggy trousers. It was still erect and their eyes lit up when I told them that I wasn't wearing any underpants.

"He's a saucy little imp," said Lady Bellingham and winked at me.

Charity Baxter had arrived in the same hansom cab as Georgia Snape-Cheddington and I gave them a friendly hello. They were both very tall girls in their early twenties and I appeared very small next to them. Charity asked me if I could touch the tip of my nose with my tongue and I showed them that I could. They all laughed and Georgia gave me a little hug and growled in my ear. She was like gunpowder.

Next to arrive were Charlotte Alsop, Edwina Quartermaine, Laura Rhys-Stansfield and Judith Ffitch. The latter was very tall. They all asked me to stick out my tongue.

"We used to have underskirt boys visit our house when my American aunt came to stay," said Edwina.

"That's nice dear," said Lady Bellingham in a casual disinterested way.

I helped Mrs. Morrison carry their coats up to one of the bedrooms where Mildred hung them on coat hangers in a large wardrobe. I noticed that some extra bedding had been arranged here and there for the girls to sleep on later on in the evening.

When Mrs. Morrison left the room Mildred pushed her hands inside my baggy trousers and fished out my erection then giggled. I told her she was 'a cheeky little madam' and pinched her arse again.

'Madam Destiny' arrived next in a brand new 'fly' carriage drawn by a grey horse. She was clearly and obviously Lady Bellingham's sister. I could tell by her speech mannerisms and the way she walked. She had an assistant, 'Gypsy Saffron', who again turned out to be another of Lady Bellingham's sisters. When they entered the hall they quickly disappeared up to the morning room where they set up their stall complete with Tarot cards and crystal ball.

Next to arrive were Matilda Scott-Rippon and Selina Barclay-Farthing. Each arrived in separate Hansom cabs but rang the doorbell almost at the same instance.

"We're all happy to see you both," said Lady Bellingham and passed their coats to me which I then passed to Mildred who stood halfway up the staircase.

As the maid turned I noticed her white petticoats below her uniform hem and naturally my pecker began to rise. I was in need of sexual relief, that was sure. and I bided my time and was determined to get at least one of the young ladies to jerk me off.

The Conjurer and Fortune Tellers

The conjurer entertained the girls in the rear parlour overlooking the garden. I sat at the back of the room and watched the young women sitting on low padded arm chairs. Their dresses spilled to either side of their chairs and I found myself staring at silk petticoat lace where it occasionally peeped out from under the hems of their dresses.

Charlotte Alsop sat closest to me and I was riveted by her long slim neck and pearly white teeth as she laughed and talked to Phoebe Bellingham, who wore a check, patterned silk dress which extended down to her ankles. Most the girls had their hair in elaborate plaits and plaited buns. One or two wore their hair loose. I watched them shake their heads and secretly wished to touch them and run my fingers through their hair.

I noticed that all the girls wore shortish dresses which were very wide at the hem. They were all clearly full of petticoats and the familiar sound of frou-frou was evident in the room as they fidgeted and watched the conjurer extract yet another dove from under his cape. Soon there were ten white birds standing in line on a perch. There followed various card tricks and he ended pouring water into a tumbler and making it disappear. All the while I was watching both the tricks and the girls. The tall blonde girl, Charity Baxter kept catching my eye and I smiled at her insanely in my clown's costume whenever I had a chance.

The conjurer bowed and we all applauded. I watched Matilda Scott-Rippon's young breasts shake under her bodice and would have given anything to have them resting on my face. The air smelled of lilac and lavender and the whole day had a sensuous freshness about it. I felt that my clown costume fitted the bill precisely and hoped it would allow be to take liberties with all twelve of the young women as well as the three middle-aged ladies.

I stood up and ran upstairs to the morning room where 'Madam Destiny' and 'Gypsy Saffron' had placed a crystal ball on a large round table in the centre of the room. It sat on a large thick green velvet tablecloth which reached down to the floor on all sides.

"Hello Ladies," I said to them in a perky and jolly clown-like manner.

"Quick clown, under the table you go, and make some animal noises when we kick you," said 'Madam Destiny, who was almost completely covered by a shawl.

I ducked under the tablecloth and sat at their feet. I wondered whether they knew that I was an 'underskirt boy' and assumed that they did but prepared myself to be slapped on the face.

There was a knock on the door. "Enter," said 'Madam Destiny' in a cackling voice "And who fore art thou pray?" she said to the first young lady in mock Shakespearean couplets.

"Judith Ffitch Madam," said a shy voice. I noticed her push her shoes under the hem of the cloth and saw the edge of her maroon dress. Two inches of elaborate silk petticoat appeared and I had to hold myself back from touching her legs and ruining everything.

"I see in my crystal ball several tall dark strangers, all bachelors and with immense private incomes. One of them owns a dog," she said kicking me in the ribs and I howled like a Bloodhound.

There was a shriek, and then laughter and I watched her little feet move excitedly from side to side.

"One of them is a sheep farmer," she said and kicked me again. I bleated and baaed under the table until everyone laughed.

Judith's feet were now pounding the carpet at a furious speed. She was clearly suspicious of my animal noises coming from under the table and had grounds for being so.

"The final young gentleman owns a snake." I didn't need a kick; I hissed and ran my hand up Miss Ffitch's skirt and inside her drawers.

Her scream could be heard across the Square. She jumped up and ran to the door where the other girls giggled and tickled her. "Hiss, hiss," said one of them and tried to lift her dress.

We continued this way with the rest of the girls for half an hour or so and my repertoire of animal noises was stretched to its limit. I was struggling with Aardvarks and Llamas but when 'Madam Destiny' frequently said that there was a 'escaped ferret' in the room I took that to mean that it would run under dresses and between girl's legs. In all I touched most of the girls between their legs and only two were curious enough to lift the table cloth to find me, curly haired with my silly grin, smiling and staring back at them.

"Thank you Mr. Clown," said 'Gypsy Saffron from above the tablecloth. I decided to see if Lady Bellingham's sisters were good sports so I knelt in front of them and touched their shoes. They both wore black soft leather slippers with two inch kitten-heels and looked very erotic. This was all I could see of the two women who sat behind the thick tablecloth.

Neither woman moved but instead 'Madam Destiny' pulled up the tablecloth to expose the lower part of her full A-line skirt which reached down to her ankles. It was a silk skirt with Paisley pattern motifs. I could see a hint of silk petticoat lace hanging down below and there appeared to be several more beneath.

They began talking of the supernatural, the occult and predestiny in an animated and expansive manner. I touched both women on their ankles.

They were now deep in conversation and I watched as 'Gypsy Saffron' pulled up the tablecloth to reveal her clothing. From the knees down I noticed she wore a simple deep red silk skirt with an embroidered pattern along the hem. Her petticoat hems just peeped below her skirt and I counted at least five.

I was now lying on my stomach staring up at both pairs of legs and petticoats under the table and I began to wonder whether I should attempt to pleasure the ladies one at a time or both together. I decided on the latter and was determined to see how far I could get before they pushed me away.

I knelt between them and listened to their conversation. It was entering an erudite world of academia as far as I was concerned and they could be talking in Chinese, nevertheless my fingers were slowly moving up their legs to their knees.

I felt the silky fineness of their black stockings and marveled at the exquisite elaborate laciness of their petticoat hems. 'Madame Destiny' pulled up her skirt and parted her knees and my hand edged its way along the inside of her thigh until it found the flounced silk wide lace hem of her drawers.

Similarly 'Gypsy Saffron's knees slowly drifted apart and she pulled her skirt up to her knees and there before me was layer upon layer of incredible laciness and I felt the urge to push my face inside them. I resisted and ran my fingers along her parted legs and under the leg of her loose silken drawers. In unison I moved my hands up inside the drawers of both women until I reached the tops of their stockings. Their legs parted further and they casually pulled their skirts up over their thighs. The sight below the table, to me, was totally erotic and my erection seemed to fill my trousers. They kept their hands under the table as if to beckon me.

I listened to the low hubbub of conversation above me and watched both women's legs almost touching in their attempts to open themselves for my attentions. I withdrew my hands and ran them up the inside of their drawers where their open crotches lay waiting.

"And another thing Geraldine, if predestiny is such a strong driving force why bother to even arise in the morning?" said Louisa to her sister just as I touched both women's outer labia. They must have noticed the other one flinch. I could not tell whether both or neither of them realised they I was pleasuring the other.

These two ladies, in their forties, were clearly happy to have me diddle them under their petticoats while they carried on with their conversation undeterred and, little by little, inch by inch, the middle fingers of both my hands entered their slippery portals. It was then that I noticed their knees touch and remained touching. I now knew that they both knew that I was pleasuring the other.

I slid more fingers into them and rubbed their clitties with my thumbs. Soon their conversation became ragged and I could tell that neither was listening to the other but just making noises as if nothing was happening. It was after ten minutes of constant attention that 'Madam Destiny' reached her climax and shuddered violently, clamping her thighs against my wrist and then 'Gypsy Saffron shook and shivered as she attained her orgasm. I withdrew my fingers and licked them clean, crawled out from under the tablecloth, stood up and bowed to them.

They looked at me and smiled. "Thank you Mr. Clown, and we hope you'll join us later on this evening." They said as I turned on my heels and bowed again and left the room.

The only problem I had was that my erection jutted out horizontally and was difficult to control inside my baggy clown's trousers.

The Birthday Supper

I walked downstairs to the dining room and saw myself entering the large room in the huge mirror over the mantelpiece. The girls were standing around talking to Lucy who had been opening her birthday gifts. There were boxes of ribbons, notepaper, and silk handkerchiefs. Laura Rhys-Stansfield had brought her some Turkish Delight and dried fruits in little round boxes made of elaborately carved wood.
"My parents sent me those," she said, "from Constantinople," she continued.

"Yes Laura we know your father is in the Diplomatic Corps," said Lady Bellingham now anxious to get the girls seated and the meal underway.

To cut a long story short they ate three courses which I helped serve and kept them amused by pinching them and telling silly jokes. At one point I crawled under the tablecloth to where Lady Bellingham was sitting at the head of the table and, hidden beneath the table cloth, I lifted up her dress and petticoats and eased my head between her feet, then her knees and then between her thighs.

All the time she opened her legs and allowed me unrestrained access to her fanny as I began diddling her with my long tongue.

I felt little feet kick against my sides, from the girls, as I knelt in front of 'the mistress of the house' on my hands and knees.

I have to admit that she said not a word to divulge my presence and, although I did not take her to her climax, I could tell she was pleased with my performance as she patted my head like an old family dog.

I remained under her dress until all the courses were complete and heard the girls' feet disappear into the drawing room which housed the grand piano. Lady Bellingham waited until the very last girl had left then opened her legs completely for me to continue my tonguing. She slid forwards and now in front of me was her wet gaping hairy cunt. It didn't take too many flicks of my tongue on her clitty to elevate her to her climax and she groaned and moaned in an almost delirious manner. Once sated she patted my head and I withdrew and emerged at the opposite end of the table and smiled at her and took a bow.

"Thank you 'Timmy the Clown', that was perfect. Perhaps we'll repeat our pleasures later tonight?" said Lady Victoria Bellingham using the royal 'we' for some obscure reason.

I frizzed up my blonde curls, smiled and strode into the drawing room where 'Madam Destiny', Geraldine McWilliams, now devoid of her shawl, and her sister 'Gypsy Saffron,' Louisa Price-Fenton, were organising a musical evening of parlour songs.

Each of the girls was given the opportunity of either singing a song of her choice or playing the pianoforte. I sat at the back of the room and listened to every girl in turn. Georgia Snape-Cheddington caught my eye. There was something challenging about this tall girl's mannerisms and the way she stood with her feet firmly apart as she sang a song based on a poem written by Christina Rossetti.

"A Birthday,"

"My heart is like a singing bird, Whose nest is in a watered shoot;

My heart is like an apple tree, Whose boughs are bent with thick-set fruit;

My heart is like a rainbow shell ,That paddles in a halcyon sea;

My heart is gladder than all these, Because my love is come to me.

Raise me a dais of silk and down; Hang it with vair and purple dyes;

Carve it in doves and pomegranates, And peacocks with a hundred eyes;

Work it in gold and silver grapes, In leaves and silver fleur-de-lys;

Because the birthday of my life Is come, my love is come to me."

I clapped and clapped until my hands felt really sore. In my ridiculous clown's suit all I could think of was Georgia Snape-Cheddington and her grey and red dress decorated with bows, pleats and ruches and her black stockinged ankles and two inch kitten-heeled slippers.

I saw myself with my head inside this girl's full dress and petticoats and her moaning with pleasure on the tip of my tongue. Of all the young ladies in the room I was determined to push this one to a 'new dimension of pleasure'. I just wondered when that would be and when would I have the opportunity.

After the Meal

Following the concert the girls were offered confectionery and 'pudding-wine' in the form of Marsala and peach brandy. I took a small glass of elderberry wine but made sure that I did not drink too much as I had to remain alert enough to pleasure the girls and was determined not to fall asleep on the job, as it were.

At nine o'clock Lady Bellingham announced that I, 'Timmy the Clown' and 'underskirt boy', would take the girls up to the upper bedroom and 'entertain' them until it was time to retire for the night. My penis began to stir inside my loose wildly coloured clown trousers. The girls all looked at me and for some strange reason I turned beetroot red. I have to admit that I was more used to orally pleasuring single middle-aged ladies and not twelve young girls between the ages of eighteen and twenty five. I smiled back and stared lecherously at their feet under their wide skirt hems.

Lucy walked over and sat on my lap and ruffled my hair. The weight and feel of her warm thighs and arse caused my penis to extend further. She put her arm around me and kissed me on the cheek. She was taller than I, and I slipped my hand around her waist and felt her smooth skin through her bodice. Her hot breath and girlish freshness and fidgeting drove me slowly wild with lust and my erection pushed hard up against her buttocks inside her dress.

"We must all go now," said Lucy taking my hand as if I were some virgin bride on her wedding night. My erection pushed my trousers out horizontally and I was aware of giggling from the younger girls. As I walked up the stairs I passed Mildred and Mrs. Morrison who wished me luck. I felt I would need it. It was going to be along night.

The Bedroom

In the bedroom it was now quite dark and several candlesticks had been arranged on the washstand and on various chests of drawers. The room had a cheery glow and the young ladies' eyes sparkled in the flickering light.

"Me first," insisted Lucy sitting on the bed with the others finding chairs and sitting on an ottoman. There was also a low narrow padded wooden bench and three girls found enough space to sit on this.

In an instant I had pushed Lucy Bellingham on to her back, across the centre of the bed and tickled her around her ribs. She shrieked with laughter and called me a 'naughty fellow'. I beamed at her and fell to my knees at her feet. She looked down at me and stuck out her tongue and the other girls giggled. Someone tapped me on the shoulder then disappeared into the gloom. I turned and pretended to be annoyed. There was more laughter and comments regarding my trousers resembling a 'big top'. My stiff penis did make my baggy trousers look like a circus tent. I stuck out my tongue at Lucy and she giggled knowing that I would soon be diddling her with it.

"Touch your nose with it Timmy," shouted Matilda Scott-Rippon, whose hair was in a spiral bun. I did as I was told and several girls said that they wished to be next.

Phoebe Bellingham locked the door and said, in a whisper, "We don't want Mamma or Aunt Geraldine and Louisa disturbing us do we?" and the others agreed.

I pushed Lucy's feet apart and caressed her ankles above her kitten-heeled slippers. Her black silk stockings shone in the candlelight. I ran my hands up the outer sides of her lower legs up to her knees. I could feel that her skin was very smooth and taught through her stockings and imagined that this must be the first time she had been touched by a man.

"Come on 'Timmy the Clown', let's see some action," said someone behind me.

"Oh do shut up Edwina," yelled Laura Rhys-Stansfield from the other side of the bed.

I took things slowly as I wished Lucy to experience a perfect orgasm on her birthday. I slowly kissed her on her ankles, spending equal amounts of time on her left and upon her right. I rubbed my cheeks against her shins and savoured the feel and touch of petticoat lace where it began to spill out in a wide arc from ankle to ankle. I then lifted her dress and at least four silk lacy petticoats, and slid my head between her legs.

She parted her stocking clad knees and allowed me to push myself up to her thighs. The odour from her young body was like nectar. Her musky sweetness drew me in like a magnet. Her delicate open crotch silk drawers smelled of lavender and I marveled at the little tuft of curls that guarded her portals. Inside her petticoats and dress I set about my task of taking her to her climax.

She flinched as I licked my way up and down her cleft. Gently I opened her outer lips and watched her inner lips glisten in front of me. Above me her four layers of cool white petticoats made the familiar frou-frou swishing sound which drove red-blooded males, such as I, into a sexual frenzy.

I felt her hands on my head as I slid my tongue under her clitoral hood and coaxed out 'Miss Clitty'. Her movements appeared more urgent as she jerked herself upwards off the bed. I continued diddling her mercilessly for many minutes. After a while I sensed she was gasping for breath and her thrusts slowed down and decreased in intensity.

Then, with my tongue completely buried in her sopping fanny, I felt it.

First there were tiny pulsations rippling inside her shivering body and this gave way to fierce vaginal spasms as her vulva muscles tightened and gripped my tongue. She screamed and laughed at the same time and her friends clapped and shouted words of appreciation and encouragement. I slid out of her vagina and from under her dress and petticoats. I kissed her twice on each foot and stood up and took a bow.

The girls gathered around Lucy, and gathered around me. I realised that I was the shortest person in the room by a good few inches but I didn't mind. I was enjoying what I was doing and getting paid for it too.

"Me next," said Selina Barclay-Farthing, a black haired girl in a pale blue dress.

I threw myself on the bed and in the candlelight I noticed that there was a small precum stain seeping through my trousers.

"No," said Beatrice Bernhard "We should allow Lucy's sister go next," she exclaimed and the others agreed.

I lay on my back next to Lucy and she kissed me full on the lips. I smiled inanely and encouraged Phoebe Bellingham to get on the bed. Lucy made space for her eighteen year old younger sister who had taken off her slippers and was clambering about on the bedspread in an ungainly fashion seeking guidance from me.

"Kneel over me facing my head," I implored her and reached out to place one stocking clad foot, then the other, on each side of my chest.

She lifted up her dark green striped dress to her knees and above me I noticed four cream coloured silk petticoats trimmed in exquisite silk Alencon, Mechlin and Chantilly lace. Her silk drawers were trimmed with Point de Gaze lace of amazing delicacy.

She knelt over my chest with her legs apart and with her crotchless drawers open to reveal her little cunny lips ripe for diddling. I took no time at all to slide underneath her so that my face was in contact with her genitalia. She dropped and shook her petticoats down all around me and I was in almost complete darkness inside this beautiful young lady's skirt. I lifted her arse and readjusted my position so that my lips rubbed against her outer labia as she knelt straddling my face. Soon I had my tongue deep inside her and my fingers probing her anus. She twitched at every touch as if she were an automaton.

"Is it nice Phoebe?" I heard Lucy say.

"I feel so dreamy and cosy," replied her sister and took quick little intakes of breath at each wiggle of my long tongue inside her.

My erection still felt fiercely rampant and I wondered whether I should get one of the ladies to 'wank me off' as it were.

While still pleasuring Miss Bellingham I reached down to my trousers and unbuttoned the waistband and flies and lifted my arse and eased them down to my knees. I wasn't wearing underpants so the sight which greeted the girls caused them to giggle and pass one or two favourable comments. I felt two pairs of hands remove my clown shoes and socks, and pull my trousers off so that I was completely naked from the waist down.

"He's got a huge donger hasn't he?" said Georgia Snape-Cheddington, speaking quite outrageously in front of the others.

I began wanking and gestured them to join in by pointing to my manhood. Immediately I felt countless fingers and long sharp finger nails on me. The bed heaved as more and more girls piled on. I opened my legs and resumed the tongue probing of this lithe young creature who sat on me with her legs splayed over my face. I moved my hands away and reached out for legs and skirt hems.

I felt silk dresses and petticoat lace against the highly sensitised skin of my legs. With each touch my heavy stiff penis bobbed about wildly. Soon several fingers were wrapped around my shaft and I felt myself being milked. My hands were pushed under girl's dresses and I felt the cool smoothness of silk as I reached for the open crotch drawers of these excited young women. My long third fingers entered two moist cunts and wiggled and wriggled about so that I could get more fingers inside. My thumbs rubbed their clitties and soon the room was full of groans, moans and sensuous sounds.

My penis was now being milked furiously. Clearly someone in the room had done this before to someone, perhaps to an uncle or to a clergyman.

Phoebe's vagina dribbled steadily into my mouth and my tongue probed her clitty with even more fervency. Soon I had three young ladies close to reaching their climaxes and I was entering the point of no return too. My thumbs worked at a steady persistent pace and I was thankful that I kept my finger nails short and that both girls were oozing fanny juice.

Judging by the swishing, rustling sounds of silk petticoats and silk stockings frou-frouing together all four of us were going to experience our orgasms at about the same instance. The girl on my right hand side suddenly gripped my wrist and clamped her legs firmly together and let out a loud groan.

"Ooh, aagh, oh yes," she squealed as I felt her vagina muscles grip me then spasm. "Yes, yes, yes." she continued and I felt my hand being eased slowly out of her.

The young lady on my left hand side suddenly erupted into a tirade of incoherent moaning and again I felt her internal muscles rippling, pulsating and gripping my three fingers.

Phoebe kept riding my face just like an Ascot jockey and she jerked her vagina and clitty up and down my nose and tongue. Soon she was shaking uncontrollably and was crying as she reached her climactic peak.

"There, there, dearest Phoebe," said her comforting sister sitting next to her on the bed.

Almost immediately I 'came' and rammed my face smartly into Phoebe's now over-sensitive cunt. I jerked out four of five long strings of semen which could have ended up anywhere and lay back panting staring up at the insides of Miss Phoebe Bellingham's cream coloured Alencon lace petticoat. I felt her thighs shake as she continued sobbing and gently she was escorted off me by Lucy who asked her if she was feeling alright.

"That was the best experience in my entire life," she said between her tears, and all the girls cheered and patted her on the back and head until she began laughing and became more animated.

I had met several women who cried at the point of orgasm.

As the evening progressed I orally pleasured the girls one by one. The atmosphere in the room smelled entirely of sex and these young women were eager to have me perform.

I lay back on the bed and removed my clown jacket so that now I was completely starkers in the dim candle light.

Amelia Bernhard lifted up her pink and yellow check dress and clambered onto the bed. I watched as she straddled my shoulders facing my feet. Soon she was kneeling on all fours with her arse pointing towards my face. I slid my head under her and under her full skirt. Her skirt was full of white silk petticoats and I had to fight my way under the many layers until I occupied the same space as her crotchless drawers and silk stockings.

She must have been wearing six petticoats, each outer one being more feminine and more ornate than the one underneath. The swishing and rustling seemed to go on forever as she finally arranged them around me so that only my lower naked torso and legs were on general view.

Needless to say my penis began to grow again and lay ramrod stiff along the centre line of my stomach. Hands began lifting it and weighing it. Small fingernails scratched the inside of my thighs and lower stomach.

"Growl, growl, guess who I am?" said a disembodied voice somewhere beyond the seven layers of silk which enveloped my face.

"I think it's Miss Georgia Snape-Cheddington," I shouted, knowing my voice would sound muffled from under Amelia Bernhard's vast dress.

"Yes, growl, you are correct Mr. Tim, growl," said the voice as she clawed at my balls.

I pulled Amelia firmly down on top of me so that her arse cheeks opened and her puckered anal rose winked back at me. She smelled as 'fresh as a daisy' as I began slurping my way between her cunny lips. Soon I had my tongue completely up inside her and she moaned at every push and probe. Her arse looked so wide and fleshy and I felt as if I was the luckiest chap in London to be under it and have it spread over me. In the warm dark private space inside her dress and petticoats I just licked and flicked at her fanny and clitty until she began to jerk and gyrate her hips more and more wildly.

"Has he got it up you Amy?" asked one of the girls," I can't wait, I swear that I shall die waiting," said the young woman whom I guessed to be Matilda Scott-Rippon.

I savoured every second of being under Amelia's buttocks and listened to her silk petticoats slide over her silk stockings while Georgia Snape-Cheddington continued scratching me and growling like a demented lioness.

I almost groaned with pleasure as my senses were again being overpowered by being facesat and wanked. Soon however I sensed that Amelia was close to her orgasm. I slowly concentrated all my slobbering and diddling on her now prominent clitoris and from nowhere I felt her shudder, shake then spasm loudly. The air was full of obscenities and swearing.

"Amelia, really, what coarse and vulgar language," said someone.

"Oh shut up Selina, leave poor Amy alone," said another girl.

Inside my temporary petticoat world I watched her arse shake over me and all the little petticoat folds and gathers shimmied and frou-froued. I was gripped by overwhelming lust and diddled her further and further until another orgasm welled up inside her and appeared to last for at least a minute.

"Enough, enough, enough Clown," said Amelia kneeling up then sitting squarely on my face.

I fought for breath and pushed her off and she laughed and congratulated me on my underskirt technique. I smiled like a raving idiot and frizzed up my blonde curly hair once more.

Georgia Snape-Cheddington growled at me in her grey and red dress and threw herself on the bed beside me and kissed me in the French manner. She didn't appear to mind that our tongues mingled in each others mouths and that my face smelled strongly of Amelia Bernhard's cunt. She was like a tigress or lioness and she could not stop squeezing my tender testicles between her talon-like fingernails.

"You can pleasure me on my back," she demanded as if she had an 'underskirt boy' of her own to play with at home, perhaps she did?

"Certainly ma'am," I replied smiling at her. "In the horizontal position it shall be," I said and tickled her in the ribs.

"Behave Mr. Clown," she said as she leant back against the huge pillows and spread her legs.

I helped her off with her slippers and crawled to the bottom of the bed. I lifted her dress to reveal a white petticoat made from the finest silk I had ever seen. In the candlelight she stared down the bed at me and placed her hands behind her head.

"Nice petticoat," said Phoebe Bellingham who had now fully 'recovered' from her orgasm. It was indeed a 'nice petticoat' and was trimmed with a double layer of silk flounces and Point de Gaze and Youghal lace. I lifted this up and there beneath it was another petticoat of similar design and quality this time trimmed with a deep hem of Chantilly lace.
Those are both French and are my best," said Georgia clearly intrigued by my reaction to her undergarments

I lifted up three more petticoats which were plainer in design but still were of the finest quality. I considered that my coarse hands felt out of place amongst all this femininity. The other girls sat around us on the bed and on the narrow bench and ottoman. I lifted Georgia's legs and placed them over my shoulders. There was a gasp at my audacity and resourcefulness.

"My goodness Georgia he's done this before," said Selina Barclay-Farthing sitting next to her on the large pillow.

I had indeed 'done this before' and found that women of all ages and sizes preferred to have me under their legs as it opens up their fannies for deeper tongue penetration. As soon as my lips met hers, her lower one's I hasten to add, she threw her dress over me and I was once again hidden from view.

I was, more or less, on all fours with my legs splayed out at the foot of the bed and became increasingly aware that my balls and willy were dangling down like a prize bull. Soon I felt thin cold fingers cupping my testicles and probing my anus. For some strange reason I felt very vulnerable and wished that I had kept my trousers on. Nevertheless this did not prohibit me from pleasuring Miss Snape-Cheddington which I did with a fair amount of aplomb.

After ten minutes of tonguing she was now mewing like a kitten. Her claws had been retracted and she was completely under my control. One final flick and her orgasm detonated inside her. Her frame shook and pulsated as she moaned, eyes closed, into the room.

"Oooohaaaghyesss," she grunted and groaned then pushed me away. She was now far too sensitive to touch and I slid from under her petticoats, dress and legs and knelt up in front of her. She stared at me beneath her long lashes and insisted on a further kiss. I lay on top of her as she crushed me against her bosom and tongued my mouth mercilessly. This time she could smell her own cunt on my face.

"Me next please," said Judith Ffitch who wore a maroon dress which had a voluminous skirt clearly full of silk petticoats. I slid off the bed and stood in front of her. My head only reached up to her shoulders and she was very tall for an eighteen year old. I kissed her on her bosom through her bodice and she admonished me because it tickled. My willy stood out stiffly and rubbed against her maroon cotton dress. My exposed knob end seemed ultra sensitive and bobbed about between the gathered folds of her dress.

I dropped to my knees in front of her and stared up into her impassive face. She had a regal haughty expression which I found fascinating in one so young.

I pushed my hands down to her ankles and felt the silky smoothness of her black stockings. Slowly I slid my hands upwards, pushing up her dress and silk petticoats until my fingers felt her soft silk drawers. There were at least five rows of flounced lace on each leg and, to me; they felt like fine Chantilly lace.

"Oh goodness gracious me," I exclaimed staring into her eyes as she parted her legs ready for me.

In no time at all I had ducked under her dress and petticoats and began running my long tongue from the tips of her shoes to the opening of her crotchless drawers. All about me her petticoats swished and slid sensually over my naked skin as I journeyed up to her most sensitive part and paused. I could almost hear her heart beating faster, in time with mine, I hasten to add.

"Oh Mr. Clown. Please continue," said the girl clearly excited and sexually aroused.

This was perhaps the best part of my job and gave me most satisfaction. To have a woman waiting to be tongued was a compliment to me. It indicated that I was doing the correct thing.

I teased her by pausing further. She kneed me on the shoulder which hurt me slightly.

I took that as a hint and slid my tongue up to her labia and slipped it easily between them as she was so moist. Already her juices were flowing and within minutes I had her groaning and moaning and begging me not to stop. Her petticoats shook violently as she finally 'came' with wobbling legs and holding onto my head for support.

Her whole body shuddered and I held her around the backs of her thighs as I thought that she might collapse on me. After a while she appeared to recover and I gingerly backed out and stood in front of her grinning cheekily like a street urchin. Her eyes were big and bright in the candlelight and she kissed me on the forehead before shaking down all her petticoats and skirt.

Charity Baxter decided that it was her turn next and I diddled her 'fancy' lying on my back. She sat on my face with her skirts and petticoats spread all over my naked torso. The feel of the cool silk petticoats against my skin gave me an enormous erection. I tongued her like a good'un and she climaxed quite swiftly.

Next was Beatrice Bernhard. She kneeled on all fours while I slid my face under her vast green and 'burnt orange' striped dress with her eight Mechlin lace French silk petticoats. The heat from her rounded derriere was intense, particularly where it was trapped beneath the many layers which surrounded me. She squealed and grunted like a young sow when I finally withdrew my tongue from her sexual orifice.

"Thank you 'Timmy the Clown," she said as she swung her legs off me and left me naked on the bed with beads of precum glistening at the tip of my penis.

From nowhere Charlotte Alsop appeared on the bed and I watched her clamber about like an ungainly turkey. Her grey and pink check dress was held up to knee level as she attempted to straddle my chest. Her petticoats were everywhere and appeared to restrict her movements somewhat.

"I'll never be able to sit on your face," she said apologetically as I reached up to support her.

With the bed bouncing around wildly she managed to place one stockinged foot, then the other on each side of my neck. I stared up her dress where her petticoats now lay neatly retracted, layer against layer. There was so much lace and it was all hanging down over my face. I used both my hands to part the inner petticoat and coaxed her to bend her knees and splay her knees over me. She giggled girlishly as she struggled to lower herself on the moving mattress.

"Go on Lottie," said Selina Barclay-Farthing who sat next to me.

Charlotte did eventually manage to face sit me and again I felt crisp silk petticoats all over my naked skin. After ten minutes I had finished diddling her and it was Edwina Quartermaine's turn.

Edwina preferred to be on her back so I crawled under her lime green dress and peach coloured petticoats. Her blonde pubic hairs were unusually coarse and when I had finished tonguing her I fancied that I had grown a moustache. She wept with joy and I comforted her by lying on top of her with my face in her bosom.

She caressed my hair and whispered "Nice curls Mr. Tim."

"You can diddle me on the bench," said Laura Rhys-Stansfield patting the low narrow padded bench.

I asked her what she meant and she told me to lie on the bench, which I did.

I stared into her expressionless eyes and at her chocolate brown dress with red bows. She pulled up her hem to her knees revealing five layers of white silk petticoats. In the dull flickering light I could see that they were all edged in Alencon lace. My erection became rock hard as I guessed at what she was about to do.

She swung one leg over the bottom of the bench where my feet protruded and shook her dress and petticoats down over them. The feel of cool silk again stirred up the fire inside my penis. My feet were surprisingly sensitive.

She shuffled forwards, straddling the bench and my naked body. I kept my hands rigidly to my sides as she lifted the back of her dress to ensure that it wouldn't snag on the end of the bench or my feet.

Slowly she dragged her clothing along my body which now tingled almost beyond endurance. I felt layer after layer of silk petticoat lace slide between my thighs and over my testicles and penis. It was like having millions of tiny sensations focused totally on my genitals.

She remained impassive in the candlelight and smiled at me in an incredibly sensual manner. She placed her hands on her hips as if she were a music-hall dancer. She swiveled her derriere from side to side in order to shake all her lacy frills over my ramrod stiff penis.

I forced myself not to wank and was aware that precum slowly oozed from my penis onto my belly. By degrees she moved further and further up my body until her skirt hem rested on my chin. I must have had a hysterical look on my face as the girls were passing remarks about my eyes and willy.

I had not known so much excitement and longed for her to take the next two steps and cover my face with her wide skirt and petticoats. She knew that she was driving me wild so just stood there smiling.

"Please Miss Rhys-Stansfield, please," I pleaded and felt humiliated at having to beg.

"No Mr. Timmy I have changed my mind," she said and, as I looked so dejected, she took two paces forwards and covered me with her dark brown dress and white silk petticoats and sat squarely on my face.

My tongue gave her the best orgasm of her life and I suppose I did this to her because I was so worked up but partly in gratitude for the totally erotic experience.

I felt that Laura Rhys.Stansfield was a kindred spirit as we both knew more about human sexuality than we would care to admit to each other.

Matilda Scott-Rippon sat on my face on the bench. Her petticoats were all over me as she came swearing like a trooper.

Finally Selina Barclay- Farthing lifted up her lemon yellow striped dress and straddled my face on the bench; she was able to 'hover' over me by flexing her knees. I found this very comfortable and was able to slide my hands under her dress and provide additional support for her buttocks while I tongued her mercilessly. All around me her silk petticoats frou-froued and hissed. It was similar to being inside a small tent and I watched in fascination at the ornamental stitch work and embroidery which decorated the legs of her crotchless drawers.

Soon she was bouncing up and down with my tongue flicking at her clitty. Her frenzied gasps and squeals announced to the room that I had taken her to her climax and she sat on my chest with her legs apart like some French tart in a whorehouse.

She pulled up her dress and allowed me fresh air.

Flat on my back on the bench with Miss Barclay-Farthing's shapely legs astride me I watched all the smiling faces beam at me in the flickering candle-light. I felt that I had done my duty and that they all hade been sated by courtesy of my 'naughty' long tongue.

Time for Bed

It must have been midnight when Lady Bellingham knocked on the door.

"Have you girls finished yet?" she enquired.

Her daughter, Phoebe, unlocked the door and let her mother in. I felt rather sheepish lying on the bench naked with Miss Barclay-Farthing sitting on my chest, knees wide apart and her dress pulled up to her thighs.

"Good, good, it looks as if you girls have had a pleasant time with Mr. Timmy here," she said winking at me and at the disheveled girls all of whom looked tired and were displaying their petticoats.

"I think it's time for bed now don't you Lucy? Phoebe take the girls to the guest rooms will you?" said Lady Bellingham now anxious to shut the house up for the night.

Behind her I could see Mrs. Morrison hovering in the background with two night candles already lit.

"That's it girls," she said as they left, "Sleep well, all of you and there's no need to arise early you know," she exclaimed as they filed past her and made their way to the rooms where Mildred and I had hung up their coats and cloaks.

Lady Bellingham took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. It was a large room with light feminine furniture in shades of cream and pink. The bedclothes had been drawn back to reveal white satin sheets and pillows.

In my naked state my stiff penis bobbed about uncontrollably and I felt quite self conscious in the presence of this important rich lady whereas I was poor and owned nothing except my clothes and bicycle.

"Undress me please Timmy," she demanded as she held me in her arms and kissed me savagely on my lips.

She swiveled around and presented her back to me.

"My buttons, quickly now," she ordered and I began unbuttoning her from the nape of her neck to her waist. There must have been a score or so and my nervous fingers felt more like thumbs as I unfastened them one at a time. Soon her dress gaped open and she asked me to help pull it over her head which I did.

In the glow from the oil-lamp she looked beautiful standing in her petticoats and corset. I would have kissed her on her back except that I knew my place within the rigid class structure which ruled any actions I may have considered.

"Untie me now," she said presenting her corset laces to me. I had to admit that I knew nothing about tight lacing and knew even less about the mechanics of releasing them. However I treated her corset like a bootlace and eased one side then the other and so continued from her shoulder blades to her waist. Soon there was enough play for her to release the front of her corset and I pulled it off her in two halves.

I helped her off with her petticoats one at a time. There were eight of them. Each was fastened by two buttons and a drawer string ribbon Each one was less ornate than the one above and I lifted them over her head and placed them on a chaise longue. Soon she was down to one petticoat trimmed with Valenciennes silk lace and she stepped out of this to reveal herself only in her silk chemise, silk crotchless drawers and black silk stockings. She removed her slippers and stepped out of her drawers. Soon she had taken off her chemise and unclipped her hair which she shook down to shoulder level.

"I think we'll keep the stockings on shall we," she said staring at me with my mouth open with silent gawping wonderment and my penis pointing towards the ceiling.

"Come on Timmy get into the bed with you," she said as she turned down the lamp so it gave a cosy rosy glow.

Lady Bellingham got in and beckoned me to lie beside her. I had difficulties walking as my manhood was so ungainly and was about the size of an average cucumber.

"Oh Timmy do not be afraid, I will not bite you, I may suck you a little but I do not bite," she said as I joined her like a zombie. Our lips immediately met and to cut a long story short I fucked her twice before dawn.

I woke up in the half light with another massive erection. I padded naked out of her bedroom and up to Mildred's room in search of a chamber pot and my own clothing.

The big house was cold and my erection soon disappeared. Mildred was nowhere to be seem and was clearly already clearing the grates and preparing the coal fires for the guests when they awoke. I hurriedly dressed and retrieved the clown suit and walked downstairs avoiding creaks by walking close to the edges of each stair tread. I let myself out and the servants' door shut with a crash and clatter

"Soon I was on my bicycle and drinking tea at Maynard's and that is the end of my tale Mr. Shaw," said Timothy Prentice holding out his glass for another drink

Postscript

Tim Prentice, as that is the way I began to address him, told me that the girls were so impressed by his performance that they sent Maynard's a message that very afternoon to say how delighted they were. There was also another envelope from Lady Bellingham with five pounds inside.

I have to say that I have never seen a young fellow look as pleased with himself as did Timothy Prentice.

Offline IluvFemdom

• Registered But Not Subscribed
Re: SLAVE-SERVICE (FOR TWIN SISTERS) !!!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 12:26:54 AM »
Marvellous
Great work dude!!!
CATCHNME

Online nvn91

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 01:22:55 AM »
It's awesome man :P

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 01:41:59 PM »
good

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20