Author Topic: Farhan's Mistress  (Read 8891 times)

Offline aghosh4

Farhan's Mistress
« on: May 04, 2009, 06:03:50 AM »
Farhan's Mistress

I serve in an automobile company as technical advisor. I enjoy my work there. My boss, Mr. Sheharyar is a talented professional. Few days back, he invited all of the working staff of the company at his place for a dinner. The dinner was arranged to celebrate the successful completion of a new project he was working on. The whole staff was invited with families.
On the commencement of the party, Mr. Sheharyar with his wife, Mrs. Laila offered a toast in the honour of successful completion of the project. After the toast, he introduced the staff of the company to his wife. While introducing me, he said to his wife, "Laila! He is Farhan, our techmical advisor. He is very brilliant and hardworking. I am proud of him." Mrs. Laila smiled and said hello. I also said hello in reply. She was very beautiful and charming. Mrs. Laila was continuously looking at me while her husband was talking to me. While she was standing in front of me with her husband, a man was lying at her feet kissing her instep. She was wearing court shoes. After a few minutes, Mrs. Laila told her husband pointing her finger at me, "Honey! I want him to be my footslave." "Sure sweetheart", Mr. Sheharyar said in reply and she smiled. Then he turned to me and said, "Farhan, you have listened to what my darling has said." I was looking at them amazingly. "You are gonna serve at my wife's feet. got it." I felt humiliated and said no in hesitation. Mr. Sheharyar's face turned red in rage but Mrs. Laila said, "Cool down Honey, we'll deal with him after the party." After that, she with her husband, sat down on a big comfortable sofa. The dinner was over now and everybody was listening to a famous singer. The person who was lying at Mrs. Laila's feet while her husband was talking to me, was now lying on his stomach just beside the sofa where Mrs. Laila was sitting. He removed her shoes with obedience and then started licking her soles while Mrs' Laila was enjoing the song. He was probably her footslave. One of my colleagues told me that Mrs. Laila always hires a footslave to serve at her feet. The footslave can be anyone whom she wishes to serve at her feet. She loves her feet to be kissed and licked by a male slave and enjoys humiliating him with her pretty bare feet. Her footslave has to stay with her for 24 hours and has to do all what she wishes him to do. I never heard of such thing before. So I was surprised. I was just thinking what was gonna happen to me after the party.

After the song finished, evrybody left wishing Mr. Sheharyar and his wife. Like everyone else, I was also moving out when two lady guards stopped me at the door. They held me tight and took me where Mrs. Laila wsa sitting with her husband on the sofa. Her slave was still licking her soles. Mr. Sheharyar got up and said, "You dared to refuse what my wife told you." He slapped on my face and said,"You'll see your fate now." Mrs. Laila said to her husband, "Leave him Honey, I'll teach him how to obey me." Her husband left. The two lady guards were still holding my arms. Mrs. Laila said, "Farhan, I had many footslaves but no one disobeyed me like you have. You will have a special treatment, my slave." She signalled the person licking her soles to go off. The slave kissing all over her feet went off. Now the two ladies pushed me on the floor in front of Mrs. Laila's bare feet. I was lying on my stomach and the ladies put their high-heeled boots on my shoulders and pressed me hard against the carpetted floor so that I cannot get up. When I raisd my head, my nose and lips were just touching Mrs. Laila's soft soles and she said, "You foot-licker, this is the place where you deserve to be --- under my feet." Then she ordered me to lick her soles. I was helpless. I started licking her soles from toes to heels. Soon I realized that it felt great. I never had such an experience earlier but now I came to know that it was wonderful. The taste of her feet was sweet like strawberries and the aroma of her feet was intoxicating. I was no more refusing to kiss and lick her feet but was doing it with affection. I started enjoying it. Mrs. Laila laughed and said, "Tell me now my obedient footslave, do you like it?" And I said in obedience, "Yes, my Mistress. It's an honour for me to serve at your feet." She further said, "You are exempted from the job you are doing in my husband's company. Now you'll stay with me. You are my footslave fron now on and you'll do all those things to please me which I'll order you to do." "Yes, my Mistress! your obedient slave would definitely do that", I replied kissing every inch of her feet passionately and moving my tongue in between her toes. "That's like a good boy", she laughed. The two ladies now went away because I was doing it willingly now. Mrs. Laila was pulling my nose with her toes and rubbing her soles against my face. I was really enjoying this humiliation now. Then it was bed time for her. I followed her to her bedroom. She was lying on the bed beside her husband talking to him while I was messaging her pretty feet. After a while, both of them went to sleep and I kissing my Mistress's feet went to my room. In the morning, Mr. Sheharyar left early for the job. I awakened Mrs. laila by tickling her feet lightly and passing my tongue gently over her soles. After she washed her face, I helped her putting on her joggers and socks. She went for the morning walk. When she came back, I took off her joggers and pulled her socks off her feet with my teeth. I lied down beneath where she was sitting and she placed her pretty feet on my face. She was watching the TV and I was smelling her feet. Off and on, she pressed her feet hard against my face in excitement while watching TV as if I was her footstool. And yes, I was her footstool. I was meant for serving at her feet. Her soles were sweaty after the morning walk. I smelled them for about an hour. Being her footslave made me feel like I was in heaven. "My obedient footslave! Now I'll do something very nasty with you and will make you feel the power of my feet over you", Mrs. Laila said. She ordered one of her slaves to bring two bowls full of wet mud. The slave obeyed her. She dipped her pretty feet into the bowls and then took them out with mud sticking on them. "Now you'll lick my feet clean for me. Lick my soles and lick the mess off my feet", she ordered me. Humbly, I moved close to her feet and then started licking them as she ordered me. But to tell you the truth, this humiliation gave me immense pleasure and satifaction. While I was cleaning my Mistress's feet with my tongue, she laughed at my humiliation and helplessness and I enjoyed being commanded by my Mistress. She again dipped her feet into the bowls and rubbed her soles on my face making me lick the mess off her feet. It was wonderful. She did it several times and said, "You poor boy! I am making you lick the mess off my feet and you can't do anything except bowing down in front of me and licking my feet clean for me. How helpless you are?" I enjoyed it. Then I washed her feet and applied red nail-polish on her toe-nails. She called one of her lady servants and asked her to give me the list of duties which I had to carry out everyday. The duties included kissing and licking her feet all the time, messaging her feet when she is tired and when she's going to bed, smelling her feet when they are sweaty after the walk and licking them clean, doing her pedicures regularly and much more.

I am so lucky that I got such a commanding Mistress who treats me like a real slave and keeps me under her gorgeous feet all the time.

Offline IluvFemdom

• Registered But Not Subscribed
Re: Farhan's Mistress
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 12:07:07 AM »
Nice!!!
CATCHNME

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: Farhan's Mistress
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 01:35:00 PM »
Good

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20