Author Topic: Story from Web  (Read 1838 times)

Offline bobxing

• No Comments! No Stuff!
Story from Web
« on: October 23, 2010, 05:02:35 AM »
[hide]The ground began to shake with every step this next woman took. The sound began to go from a distant scratch to a tremendous roar. I soon realized that this woman had on metal heels as the sound became deafening, then the steps became muffled as I realized she had stepped onto the carpet. I looked down to see what would next be on top of me, hoping it wouldn't be painful. I saw a black leather pump with a stiletto coming closer to my merciless body, in the middle of this pump, I saw toes peeping out with blood red nail polish. I hoped that wouldn't be what I would be seeing after, my blood stuck to her shoe. Suddenly the steps stopped, and the new tormentor came into view. I slowly looked up her beautifully tanned legs, up her tight blue skirt, revealing her ass, and then up to her white top. I then saw the luscious brown curls coming from her head, and then I realized, Jessica Alba was standing overtop of my body. She stopped and stared at the lump in the ground, which really was my dick. She looked at one of the assistants, and asked what that was. Jane, an extremely hot assistant, looked at her and said that the hotel was undergoing renovations and that there was some rough patches under the carpet. She then walked over to me, and without hesitation raised her foot, which was encased in her brown wedged mules, and put all of her weight onto my balls. I felt my balls go down without a fight, but my dick stayed there. She then stepped directly on it with her heel and did a little spin. I became aroused a little as her foot left my dick, but quickly regretted it as she stomped back down.
Jessica then said, "Here let me try with my heels, maybe I can break it apart." I then began to worry as I saw her walk up my body to my dick, and then stopped again. She then turned around, and I could see directly up her skirt. Her firm ass was directly above my body. The red thong in between her ass caught my attention the most. Again, I was aroused and my dick shot up, to the largest it has ever been. She didn't notice the change in size as she was talking to Jane about the tedious job ahead of her. Jessica then stepped onto each of my thighs and then immediately her right leg rose up causing excruciating pain in my left thigh. Her heel then came squarely down on my dick but she had no pressure on it right then. She then said to Jane, “I’ll make quick work of this stubborn bump." And without warning, Jessica Alba's heel was firmly on my dick, with all of her weight on it. It then broke apart and she fell backwards, stepping onto my chest, but then she fell down and her ass was directly on my head. I could smell sweat as she sat there on my eye holes, laughing and feeling accomplished. Jane then walked onto my dick and helped Jessica up. Jane's muled feet were the hottest I had ever seen in her turquoise blue nail polish. Her right foot was firmly ontop of my dick and she was kicking my dick making sure the bump was gone. The footjob I was being treated to by this unknowing Giantess was amazing. She then laughed saying, "You really left your mark on that cement, those heels must be killer!" Little did she know, they were the hottest and most painful shoes to have stepped on me yet, but she pain from the heels was amazing. Jessica then planted a heel onto my chest and then stood up. This new pain again helped me forget about my dick being disintegrated by Jessica Alba. She then told Jane thank-you and then turned around to face the mirror and wait for her turn. I couldn’t stop staring at this magnificently beautiful woman who was walking all over me. She was texting on her phone, with her purse between her arm and body. She didn’t notice that her purse was open a little and as she stepped all over my chest, rocking from her heels to her soles, makeup and things from her bag fell out, right onto my forehead. She hadn’t noticed this until she stepped onto her mascara and it crunched under the weight of her heel which sent glass piercing into my body. She then looked down to see what she had dropped and then stepped onto my upper body. Her heels were on top of my nipples and her soles were on my collar bone. She knelt down, and my collar bones felt like the were on fire, and then her right knee came down right beside my right eye. To my dismay, her red thong was right back in my face and I couldn’t look away, it was mesmerizing. She quickly gathered up her belongings and slowly got up, sending new shockwaves of pain through my body. Once she was up, she just stood there on my nipples. She put all of her weight on one foot, and then the other foot went up as her heel stayed on the ground, and she stamped the ground impatiently. This carried on for about a minute switching which foot would torment me while she waited. Finally Kate Beckinsale left the bathroom, but as Jessica stepped off of my nipples, her right foot grazed my chin, which caused her to slightly trip. She then came back, frustrated. Without hesitation, her right foot raised up and her stiletto heel stomped on my chin to my horror. She told Kate Beckinsale to be carefull of the many bumps in the carpet, and then I saw Beckinsale's feet rise up, and with ever step over my body, she stomped, unleashing new and horrific pain.

My body felt like it was dead when I saw another sexy women start to walk towards me, I just hopped she wouldn't be as torturous as Jessica Alba.
[/hide]
bob

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: Story from Web
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 02:27:52 PM »
nice

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19