Author Topic: My cruel fate  (Read 9768 times)

Offline wraith

• ActiveUsers
My cruel fate
« on: May 14, 2009, 10:59:21 AM »
This is a very rough draft. I'll post 1 part ever day or two. Plenty of face sitting will take place as the story unfolds. Any feedback is appreciated! Enjoy.

Disclaimer: This story explores some very dark fantasies. I've scraped away some of my most twisted thoughts from the darkest recesses of my brain for you to enjoy. It is probably going to offend and disgust many who read it. Proceed with open mindedness and caution ;-).

Part 1: One sunny day

It was one of the first warm New Engbhagwan spring days after a typical bitter winter. The campus, where I worked, was once again coming out of its winter shell, and students were lounging out on the green. College girls were beginning to wear their skimpy summer clothes for the first time. The views were spectacular.

On this fateful morning, James, a coworker of mine, and I were just heading out for the first smoke of the day. It was 10:45am - students were rushing nervously to their 11:00 exams. This was the fateful morning I met her - the woman this story is about.

"Do you have a light?"

A big smile behind an oversized pair of sunglasses stared up at me. Her blond hair whisked in the spring breeze revealing her very attractive face. She was wearing an orange loose summery skirt that blew against the sides of her legs showing off her perfect figure. Her tight, but tastefull, white tank top showed off her perfect proportions.

At about 5 foot 3, she was a bit short for my tastes, but I'd certainly give her a 9 out of 10 on the fuckability meter! "Fuck 'em and chuck 'em" I like to say. James gave her a light and she made casual conversation with us for a moment before my cell rang.

I excused myself and walked away to talk with my wife, Abby, who was rambling on about something. I could care less - she always calls me at work to talk about random stupid things. Annoyed that she was distracting me from this young little hottie, I told her I was on my way to a meeting and would have to call her back later.

James and the chick were laughing, but I was happy to see her attention return to me as I approached. "Woah! Nice phone!" She said admiring my new cell phone with a goofy grin. The thing WAS awesome. I'd been waiting excitedly for it to arrive for months after I pre-ordered.

"Thanks" I said smiling, pleasantly surprised to meet a cute chick with an appreciation for technology.

She smiled back showing off her pearly whites… and was that an "I'm interested" smile? I wondered.

She explained that she was running off to an exam, but sounded sorry to leave… so was I.

"Hey!" I shouted as she scooted away. "If you ever… need a light, or if you want to talk about phones…" I smiled at her. "We're right up there." I pointed to where my office was. She smiled at me, nodded, and took off.

James and I looked at each other. "Prospects all over the place!" I joked. James was single and looking… I was married and looking... I thought it was clear though who this young techie chick was interested in out of the two of us and it wasn't him… and to my delight, my suspicions were confirmed later that day when I was greeted again by that cute smile peaking through my office door.

"I just wanted to give you this." She continued to smile shyly at me as I unfolded the piece of paper with a number written on it next to the word "Jessica."

"Wow... Ummm... thank you!" I was a little flustered - she caught me off guard.

Jessica giggled and asked if I'd be interested in "getting together" sometime - emphasizing the words, seemingly implying sexual connotations. I caught her eyes glare momentarily at my wedding ring… Some chicks love married men I thought to myself!

"Anytime!" I said smiling back.

She told me that she'd be out of town visiting her folks for a few weeks, but to give her a call in about a month. I told her to count on it, and she departed… I peaked at that cute butt of hers one last time as she turned to leave.

"Lucky fucker." James muttered apparently having eavesdropped on our little convo.

What neither of us knew at the time was that this chick was not at all what she seemed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, a month and a half went by... I won't bore you with what happened between then and the next time we met. To sum it up, I walked around with a hard on for a month until finely giving Jessica that call… I waited an extra couple weeks so I didn't seem too desperate.

Jessica surprised me again at how forward she was on the phone. She wanted to know the soonest possible date we could get together and expressed how concerned she was about whether or not I was going to call her back. I played right into her hand explaining that I'd take a sick day tomorrow if she was interested. She was. Not only that, but she even insisted on booking a hotel room herself - "It's better I pay." She said "that way you your wife won't see the bill… I'll see you at the Motel 7 at 8:30am - don't be late!" In retrospect, I should have been a little paranoid. Nobody is ever that lucky. "Oh" she said right before I hung up. "… bring that sexy phone of yours - I want to play with it!" She said giggling.

That next morning I arrived at the motel at 8:30am - she opened the door to let me in wearing a red mini-skirt that stretched tightly around her tan legs. Her breasts poked against the chest of her tight white t-shirt. Holy shit she looked good… She grabbed my hand smiling and pulled me inside.

The room however, I couldn't say much for: Motel 7 was known as the cheapest and least accommodating place to stay in the area… it was dumpy as hell from the outside. This was my first time seeing the inside… it was just as dumpy as I imagined it would be. I guess you can't expect much with a name like "Motel 7" Worse than the way it looked however was the way it smelt - it reeked in this room! It smelt like the toilet had backed up weeks ago and nobody bothered to fix it…

Noticing me scrunch up my face at the smell she returned the gesture. "Yeah, smells nasty in here huh? I talked to the manager about it… I guess there was a sewage issue next door and that the cleaning crew left the windows open… He just closed the windows a couple minutes ago and it seems to be getting better now… if it doesn't go away in a little bit let's ask for another room." She said with the face of a seasoned poker player.

The room was modest: a fold out couch, a chair, a lamp, TV, and a bathroom… that was it. I could care less about the lack of amenities at the moment though. On the table were a couple of drinks already freshly prepared. Bloody Marries I figured noticing the cheap vodka bottle resting on the floor.

"A little early for drinks don’t you think?" I asked smiling at her… a bit awkwardly. I wasn't used to a woman being so forward!

"Well, then maybe it's for other things too!" She said winking at me.
Holy shit!! I'll have this chick tapped before noon! I thought to myself… and in a sense, I was right.

I laughed and followed her over to the couch noticing an oversized suitcase next to the closet… that's a little strange. Was she staying here longer than a day I wondered?

"That one is yours." She pointed to the one on the left… And that's all it took. She baited her trap perfectly and I fell right into it. Eager to take the edge off, I gulped my drink down. I don't remember losing consciousness.

I woke up coughing. Those first few moments of consciousness felt incredibly surreal. All my senses were dull. When I opened my eyes, they took so long to adjust that at first I thought I might be blind. What's happening to me? Am I dreaming? My head was foggy and confused.

The first thing I recall finely seeing was Jessica's tan legs. She was squatting next to me. My face was wet from the water she had splashed on my face. Did I pass out? I lifted my head, but it felt like 50 pounds, and dropped it back down onto the cheap industrial carpet. I recognized this carpet… I was still in the Motel 7.

"Hi there." She was sitting right next to me, but her voice sounded like it was coming from far away.

Something had been jammed into my mouth, and it was part way down my throat. Whatever it was had wicked away the moisture and it felt incredibly dry. My lips were taped shut.

What the hell is going on?!?

I attempted to sit up but my restrained hands and feet prevented me from getting very far. Were we in the middle of some kinky game? I wondered, noticing that all my clothes had been removed.

"Don't even bother trying." Jessica said to me as I tested my restraints. "Houdini couldn't get out of that."

My hands were ducktaped into sweaty fists. My arms, crossed and bound to my chest like a corpse. There must have been an entire roll of tape wrapped tightly around my chest and back. My shins were crossed and bound tightly together and even more tape was used on my thighs. I imagined how much it would hurt to rip all this tape off. If this was a prank, someone's head is going to fucking roll.

"This probably isn't exactly how you planned it, huh?" Jessica giggled.
I was lying in front of the couch. A bucket sat a foot away from my head - I guessed this was what she used to throw water on me. Behind Jessica I could see a pile of my clothes wadded in the corner next to the cheap 20" TV.

Jessica stood up and walked out of my field of view. I listened as she opened a fresh pack of smokes and slapped it against her hand packing it in. She seemed completely nonchalant.

"I can't stand little fuckers like you." She said. "You don't even have the slightest tinge of guilt about cheating on your wife do you?"

Shit. I'm sooo busted. This chick is going to go to my wife!

She was shuffling around in the background. It sounded like she was dragging something… the suitcase.

"Well, today..." She dropped the suitcase next to me and squat down next to me. A warm cloud of smoke blew into my face as she finished her sentence: "… you'll finely get what you deserve."

Despite how drugged and anxious I felt, I was still excited enough to feel a hard on beginning to press its way into the carpet under me. This chick was hot. She had me tied up in a motel room, and now she was threatening to have her way with me… A part of me (at this point) wanted to say "Bring it on!!"

I couldn't imagine Abby's reaction though. She is a sweet girl - I have no idea what she would do. As far as I was concerned, what she doesn't know doesn’t fucking hurt her. If this bitch snitches on me, it would be HER hurting my wife, not me.

I felt her cold fingers on my head and she grasped a clump of my hair to pull me up and force me to my knees. I grunted in pain as strands of hair were plucked from my scalp. "Fuck!" I mumbled balancing there in front of her… exposed.

She stood over me. I felt embarrassed as I caught her glance down at my hard on, which was sticking straight out front of me.

"You wanted to get some of my ass today didn't you?" she asked pointing her butt toward my face suggestively. Holy shit, what a view, I thought. Only a few inches and a thin layer of that sexy mini-skirt separated me from that perfect ass of hers.

"Would you like me to give you some of my ass today?" She asked again bending forward slightly and jutting her ass even closer to my face.

She was playing with me… and what a fucking weird way to word that question. I figured honesty was probably my best move in the tight spot she had me in. I nodded my head yes.

"Well good because I'm going to give it to you." She turned around and touched my lips with her index finger. "You're going to get LOTS of it."

What the fuck did she mean by that?!? She was up to something… From the sound of things she was going to do something with that sexy ass of hers. Kinky thoughts were cascading through my head. I was horny as hell thinking about the possibilities. Jessica smiled at my obvious excitement knowing that it would soon be replaced completely with terror.

"That suitcase there..." She paused for a couple seconds..." Can you guess what's in it?"

I shook my head. Sex toys, I hoped.

She unzipped the suitcase and ripped it open in front of me while I balanced there in my restraints … There were no sex toys in this suitcase. Four large square Tupperware containers were sitting in front of me. I looked at Jessica again, puzzled… she was smiling… still holding that cigarette… the ashes had burned down to her fingers now.

She slowly opened one of the containers while watching intently at my reaction… and then it hit me. The stench that seeped out of that rotten container knocked me of balance. I fell to the floor gagging. What the FUCK was that?!

That's about when I began to lose my hard on. Whatever excitement I had a moment ago vanished the instant that rancid smell assaulted my nose. Was this a sick fucking joke?

Jessica reached down and yanked me up to my knees again. I grunted from the sting as she ripped the ducktape away from my lips. The rag in my mouth stubbornly stuck to the sides of my dry mouth as I tried to push it out with my tongue. The rotten rag fell to the floor… to my horror, it was COVERED in stains and dead fucking ants! It smelt like rotten garbage. I gagged again as I discovered more dead ants in my teeth and between my gums. WTF?!? Warm saliva raised into my mouth as waves of nausea began to come over me. I braced myself to lunge for the bucket if necessary.

I gasped in disgust... I was finely getting scared. "Please Jessica, don't do this. Whatever you are planning to do. Please don't go any further." I sputtered. "It's NOT too late to stop. I promise I won't do ANYTHING if you just please let me go… "

Ignoring me completely Jessica squatted in front of me. Her head at my level, glaring at me: "I asked you a question: Can you guess NOW what's in the bag?" She said with an excited smile. I looked down at the open Tupperware in front of me again. She had dropped her cigarette stub into the sludge and it lay there on top of it. The stench of its contents was overwhelming... It was clear from the smell exactly what it was...

"Shit? Oh my god, is that shit?!?" Jessica's smile widened… and I lost it. I lunged for the bucket and watched my breakfast pour out into it.

She made the sound of a buzzer signifying a wrong answer in a game show: "EEEERRRR... close, but not entirely correct." She said in a matter of fact tone unaffected by how sick I was. She brought her lips to my ear. "It's MY shit." She said. "That's 4 and a half weeks worth of MY shit. It's 27.3 POUNDS of it to be exact... It's every shit I've taken since I met you over a month ago."

Warm saliva returned to my mouth, and I dry heaved again over the bucket… my stomach was empty now as I shook my head in confused disgust...

It was hard for me to even imagine… Jessica… this cute innocent looking chick that just graduated from college… has been collecting and storing her own poop in TUPPERWARE? 27.3 pounds of it?!? I muttered the only words that came to my mind.

"What the fuck?!"

Somewhere in the room my phone began to ring. My wife… Jesus, as if this couldn't get any fucking worse! Jessica stood up and rushed over to my pants which she had wadded up next to the TV stand. She dangled them upside down emptying the pockets onto the floor… My cell fell out. She picked it up and squatted down next to me with the phone showing me the large LCD: "Abby" along with my home phone number was displayed. Fuck.
"You're wife..." she said as I stared at her blankly. "I'm sure she'd be thrilled to know what you're up to today... Does she think you are at work?"

I gave her a desperate look and shook my head. "Please… PLEASE, don't tell my wife." I begged.

Jessica laughed. "You'll be dealing with your wife about this later." She promised.

"That's to look forward to. For now, let's focus on the task at hand... YOUR task at hand." She said gesturing toward the container with my cell.

I gagged as I looked again. There was mold… fuzzy white patches of mold growing all over the fucking surface… Under the mold was a layer of transparent clear liquid (Jessica's ass juice!) that had separated from the dark mass of feces below. The dark sludge underneath no longer had any form of its own - it had taken the shape of the Tupperware container… clearly this had been sitting for a while.

She opened the phone's slide out keyboard, smiling at me while she slowly dipped my most prized possession into her moldy shit. I cringed, shaking my head as she began to stir - mixing the separated layer of fluid back into the sludge below. The white patches of mold disappearing into the filth. A Strand of rotten toilet paper wrapped around my phone's ear-piece as she continued to stir in circular motions.

The stench attacked me in waves and my eyes filled with tears again as I felt another rush of nausea…

What the hell was she going to do to me with over 27 pounds of her own shit?!? All I could think to do was once again beg her to stop now before this went any further... But my words again fell on deaf ears.

Jessica unzipped a side compartment of the suitcase and pulled something out. It was a chemical of some sort. The bottle read "Xylocaine Spray." I had no idea what that was. She grabbed my hair forcing my head backwards again.

"… Open." she demanded.

What the hell was she about to spray in my mouth?! A cool minty mist coated my mouth and the back of my throat as she sprayed it into my throat.
"What was that?" I asked nervously as she let go of my head and put the cap back on the container.

"It's for your gag reflex - a drug called 'lidocaine.'" Her smile widened. "It'll prevent you from getting sick again."

My mouth began to tingle.

Jessica put the solution away and reached for the phone - still propped straight up out of the thick sludge where she had stuck it. She scooped up some and lifted it up to my face… She put it right up to my fucking nose. The smell was more putrid than anything I've ever smelt. It was like walking into an old neglected porta-potty and magnifying that aroma a 1000 times. It was clear now why this bitch had plugs jammed into her nose.

I felt its cold gritty texture touch the tip of my nose. "You ever hear the saying 'you are what you eat?'" She asked smiling down at me as she playfully began to rub the shit on my cell phone over my lips, smearing my mouth with her filth!

I protested as loudly as I could with my lips pressed together trying desperately to block the sludge from getting into my mouth as Jessica revealed her twisted plan.

"You go home to your WIFE every night. She makes you DINNER. She LOVES you. She's FAITHFUL to you. And THIS is how you repay her?!?" She continued to snarl at me as she spat out her words.

"What was your plan anyways?" she asked. "Were you just going to go home to your wife and pretend that you had been working all day? Would you just eat the dinner she prepared for you… while you were out FUCKING ANOTHER WOMAN?!?"

"Well, today you get to eat a special dinner that 'I' prepared for you! You're going to lick each of these containers clean."

The words were suspended there in my head. I refused to let them sink in. She couldn't possibly expect it to even be humanly possible to consume this filth?!?

"No FUCKING way." I said. "You actually expect me to EAT this??? No FUCKING way." As far as I was concerned at the time, I didn't care what the fuck she did to me… I wasn't going to put a drop of that nastiness in my mouth.

"No?" Jessica asked.

"Actually, 'YES' you will... and in a few moments, you won't dare argue with me again when I tell you do something..." Jessica said calmly but in a serious tone. "Soon, you will BEG me to eat it. I promise."

Jessica let go of my head as I tried once again desperately to talk sense to her. I told her that I had learned my lesson and there's no sense in continuing. I asked her if this was worth going to jail over… I found myself mumbling my words - the effects of the drug she gave me had made my tongue completely numb… it's fucking hard to talk when you can't feel your tongue!

"Let's take one step at a time." Jessica interrupted… giggling at the trouble I was having speaking. "Trust me, you'll be much better off once you get a few things straight."

"First. You better start believing me when I tell you something's going to happen, regardless of how fucked up it is." She plucked another cigarette from her pack, lit it, and took a long drag. She blew it out slowly and watched the smoke linger there in front of her in the stagnant air. "Unlike you, I NEVER lie."

She turned and walked back over to me so that I was kneeling inches away from her crotch. She lifted her skirt slightly, revealing more of her perfect legs, and she squatted down. The soft skin of her inner-thighs pressed into my waist … She reached between my legs… I felt her cold thin fingers wrap around them.

"Second. You just told me 'No.'" She said. "'No' is no longer is your vocabulary. 'No' is fucking disrespectful and makes me angry. Whenever you say it to me, I will punish you."

"Third. Very soon every last drop WILL be inside of you." She said.

"Look at you. So pathetic." She said. "And yet, you're ego is so big that you dare tell me 'No'… even when I have you in such a compromised position." She was shaking her head. "It will clearly take extreme measures to humble you... and I have something in mind that might just do the trick permanently."

She leaned in close and whispered into my ear. "Do you want to know what's even more PATHETIC than a husband full of shit like yourself?" She asked.

I was staring at her shaking my head and hoping to god this was all a sick joke.

"A husband full of shit… that's incontinent." She said. "Yes, I think that might just be the flavor of humble pie you need to deflate that big fucking head of yours. I mean, is there anything less sexy than a grown man in a fucking diaper? I don't fucking think so." She said curling her lip in disgust.

I plead with her again to stop before going any further… but it was useless.

Jessica picked up the nasty rag on the floor. There was dead ants scattered around it that had fallen off… she pinched them up with the rag, jammed them into my mouth with, and ducktaped it in place. At least this time I couldn't taste it - the spray made my mouth completely fucking numb.

She grabbed a clump of my hair and forced my head down so that my face was hovering over the container.

"Stay JUST like that." Jessica ordered.

She swung her leg around me so that I was bent down under her - she was looking down at my exposed backside. Lifting up her skirt a bit, she lowered herself down. The weight of her ass against my ducktaped back forced my face even closer to the nasty sludge - my nose forced to inhale more of its putrid vapors. She sat on me like that for a moment enjoying one final drag from her cigarette - watching the glowing end expand to a maximum size. I closed my eyes anxiously anticipating something very bad... I was pinned and there was nothing I could do but wait…

My head shot up in alarm as I felt the most painful sensation from my ass I've ever felt. She pressed her lit cigarette against the sensitive skin around my ass hole - my god damn sphincter. She dabbed her cigarette into it just as you would an ash tray, and then shoved the half-lit remains into my butt!
I howled into the rag as I hyperventilated through my nose above the awful sludge completely forgetting about its stench… I was focusing instead on more disturbing and unfamiliar smell that instantly filled the room: My own skin burning. I squirmed under between the grip of Jessica's legs.

The weight of her ass shifted… It was too much for me to hold up, and my face dunked into the sludge. FUCK! She began to bounce… The psycho bitch was fucking my back! With each thrust, my head bobbed down into her shit. I could hear the faint sound of her fingers rubbing against the fabric of her panties as she enjoyed the spectacle. "How does it feel to be my ASH TREY?" Jessica moaned.

She was amused by the cigarette that was still sticking there out of my butt. It was held in place by a painful ring of sticky blisters that were quickly filling with fluid from the destroyed skin cells. It was like a mini volcano that grew around the edges of the cigarette until it was no longer visible… I had never felt pain like that before in my life.

I felt something else… Jessica was pressing something cold and sharp into my blistered ass! It felt like a fucking sword was being jammed into my ass hole! I screamed as loudly as I could. Jessica shifted the weight of her ass backwards, pushed my face back into the sludge as she continued… she was rubbing my god-damn cell phone against my scalded sphincter… She was trying to push the fucking thing right up my ass!

Jessica let out a grunt as she put all of her muscle into it recklessly jamming the fucking thing into me… there was a horrible ripping sensation. A stream of warmth poured down my leg as the palm of her hand hit my destroyed ass plunging my cell phone into me. The pain was too much. I passed out.

When I woke up, it felt as if my rectum was still on fire. I was on the floor again. Drool had pooled into a puddle next to my lips on the rug… I rolled over and looked down cringing from the stabbing pains coming from deep within me… I couldn't see my backside (which was a good thing!)… all I could see was dried blood on my legs and carpet.

Then I heard her voice: "I can't WAIT to see your face the next time you try to take a shit!" Jessica giggled.

I looked up at her with a hateful stair. "What did you do to me?!" I sobbed… knowing exactly what had happened, but not quite able to believe it really happened despite the pain.

Jessica giggled excitedly over to the hotel's phone and picked it up… she was calling someone.

Deep within me I felt it. My cell was vibrating… I moaned in pain.

"Hello? Ah perfect, just the ASS HOLE I was trying to reach!" Jessica joked into the phone as it rang inside my rectum.

I wasn't laughing. Jesus, she must have shoved her whole god damn hand up there when I was passed out to get it that deep... It felt as though it was inside of my colon. Remembering how big the thing was, I realized how much damage she must have done.

"Next time you will think twice before using the word 'No' now wont you?" I was looking through Jessica's big goofy grin (the same one she had on her face on that sunny spring morning asking me for a light) - my eyes were tearing from the pain in my ass.

"Wasn't I right? Eating that…" She said gesturing to the container. "… doesn't sound as bad as it did a few minutes ago does it? Are you ready to eat NOW?" She asked. "Or are you still in the mood to be argue with me? Because I'd love to continue fucking you up."

I was dealing with a full-fledged fucking sadist. If I didn't say yes, she would certainly fuck me up even worse… Tears from pain and self pity rolled down my cheeks.

"Yes." I said meekly.

"Ready to do what?" Jessica pressed, delighted to see how conflicted I was to actually say it out loud.

"I'm ready… to eat your shit."

I couldn't believe I was hearing those words come from my mouth. I just told this psycho chick that I was going to EAT her SHIT! At least… I'll be able to throw it up after the effects of the fucking Xylocaine spray, I thought… My ass, on the other hand… Jessica's probably fucking right - I'll be wearing diapers for the rest of my life thanks to her. God DAMNIT.

"Good." Jessica yanked me up to my knees once again. The pain from my hair being pulled from my scalp didn't even phase me this time - it was NOTHING compared to the pain in my ass. "Then stop stalling and get to it."

She pressed my head down to the container until my chin was submerged. I tried not to think about anything as I opened my mouth. The spray thankfully was still working and my taste buds were numb … but I could smell it… and feel it. The cold muddy goop seeped into my mouth. Jessica's shit was SEEPING into my MOUTH! I focused on the pain in my ass to distract me from the smell.

As my mouth filled, I heard Jessica's voice taunting me. "There. That's it. Eat. Eat eat eat. When I'm done with you, you'll be so full of shit that it'll pour out of your fucking ears!" Between her words, I heard the fabric of her red mini skirt as she rubbed her fingers through it, massaging her clit.

*rub rub rub*

Jessica calmly walked over the couch and sat down to enjoy the show. Through my eyes, teary from the putrid vapors of my meal, I watched her leaning back. Her legs - open; her skirt - pulled up just enough; and her right hand - now under her panties… I could hear how wet she was as her fingers rubbed.

She was fucking moaning!

"Eat EVERYTHING!" She pointing at the cigarette butt she had flicked into the sludge earlier that she noticed I was avoiding.

And so I did. I ate it all. I took small bites trying hard not to breathe through my nose… pretending I was eating a big bowl of pudding. I tried desperately to trigger my gag reflex, but it was useless. My mouth and throat were completely numb. My body felt sick, but I couldn't throw up.

About mid-way through the first container Jessica got up and walked over to me. I heard her lift up her skirt as she yanked the container away from me. She pulled her panties down to her knees, smiled at me, and said "the longer you take, the more you eat." She squatted over it right in front of me! The light brown stubble of her bush was right in front of my face.

I watched as the stream of her urine splashing into the sludge. "There, I hope you're thirsty." She said as she slid the container back in front of me. She wiped herself and returned the soiled toilet paper into the container, which was now a quarter inch higher. The strip of paper folded on top of it like some sort of a twisted garnish. I began to cry again as I sipped the warm layer of shitty urine from the top like an overfilled bowl of soup… and watched as the hole from her stream of urine was slowly filled in with her thick filth.

It went on like this. Sometimes, when I burped, I could feel her shit (now warm from my stomach) begin to slide back up my throat. It would take me a couple of uncomfortable swallows to get it back down. Jessica was indeed filling me, just as she said. I wasn't even close to finished yet and I was already feeling pressure in my belly. Is she serious about eating all of this?! I knew there was no way I could fit all of this into my stomach… I dreaded the inevitable moment that was quickly approaching - when I just couldn't fit anymore.

I would periodically kneel over my puke bucket and relieve myself - thankful for the small break. But the mixture of my vomit and piss from the bucket, stationed right next to my head, made the aroma that much more intolerable.

It probably took me about 4 hours to get through the first container. It felt like days. I wanted to die. My eyes, filled with hate as I watched Jessica gleefully open up the second container and stick it under my nose. I couldn't take anymore.

I had eaten almost 7 fucking pounds of her shit. There was over 21 pounds of it left!! Realizing the impossibility of the task, I broke the silence and dared one more time to protest my torture: "Just... please... kill me if you want... but I can't do this anymore... It's not fucking possible to eat anymore."

There was a silence that lasted a few moments before Jessica responded to my plea for mercy.

"Killing you? No, you won't be that lucky... Oh... and believe me ... you WANT to eat this without my help." She said in a very serious tone. "... but if you insist, I WILL help you this time." She grabbed my hair and twisted, forcing me off my knees and onto my back. I felt the sickening feeling of her shit slosh in my belly as I rolled over onto the carpet.

She stood over my chest and I watched her tan legs disappear up her skirt above my face. She lowered her ass down onto my chest so that my head was stuck between her knees looking straight up her skirt. Her white panties were wet with excitement… I could smell her.

There was a slap of latex as she covered her hands with what appeared to be medical gloves. Reaching into the container and pulled out a glob of shit the size of a golf ball and held it there for a moment above my face... I squinted as some of it dripped between her fingers into my eye. She was smiling again... a big goofy smile.

"Now… where should I begin?" Jessica asked me playfully watching as her shit dripped from her fingers onto my face. "Let's see... here's a good spot!" She said and plopped it onto my upper lip. She then began to use the thumbs of both gloved hands to shove her crap into my nose!

I opened my mouth to scream, but stopped myself short as my attention diverted to the stabbing pain in my ass... Just think about something else, I thought.

But that was impossible as I watched her shovel out another handful of her shit with her fingers and began to shove that one even deeper into my fucking nose. Her thumbs were reaching unnaturally deep into my nasal passages as she shoved it deeper and deeper.

"Does that feel nice?" She asked. "Still want more help?" She answered for me. "Yes? Okay, no problem!" She said again in a playful tone while plopping another big handful of shit up my nose. As it was jammed further down my nasal passageways, it began to drip into the back of my throat.

Jessica pivoted herself off of me and squatted next to my face. She grabbed me by the hair with her shitty fingers and twisted my head so that my face was forced against the floor on its side looking away from her. I was staring straight ahead at the wall in front of me, trying again to imagine myself someplace else… ANYWHERE else... but the attempt to escape the horribleness of the situation was futile as she swiftly returned me to reality with the weight of her knee pressing down between my jaw and neck pinning my head to the floor. I could feel the grain of the cheap rug imprinting itself onto the side of my face.

I then felt that now all-too-familiar cold gritty texture dripping into my exposed ear... Her thumbs once again forcing the shit into me… this time into my head through my fucking ear! WTF!!!! I grunted in protest and Jessica laughed as she continued to shove her shit deeper and deeper... painfully deep.

"Okay, I'll eat... Please, let me eat!!!" I pleaded with her. I imagined her shit, as it was pressed further and further into my ear canal, making its way into my brain - it felt as if it already was there... clouding my thoughts and head with a foulness I couldn't imagine until today.

"Oh, I thought you wanted my HELP?" She said as she recklessly JAMMED a fresh handful of feces into my ear. This one was much larger… I squirmed under her knee as the pressure continued to build in my head - it was like the pain you'd feel in a jet making a rapid ascent. She let out a grunt as she leaned her weight into it - the same sound she made just before I felt my cell phone rip through my ass… the pressure stopped suddenly as I felt something snap deep in my head and the room went quiet.

I howled in pain as her shit burst through my eardrum and pour down into my nasal cavity. It was pouring into my fucking nose and throat from my EAR!

"Well, now I'm giving it to you, and NO, I'm not finished yet." I heard her say faintly through the ear that was pressed against the floor. She jammed her pinky as hard as she could down my ear canal to make more room. She had packed three handfuls of shit into my ear before she finely removed her knee from my neck/face, stood up, and smiled at me.

She just fucking watched, smiling, as I lunged my head in the other direction desperately trying to shake out some of her filth from my ear canal like someone would do at a beach after getting water in their ears, but this wasn't water, and this too deep. None came out. I rubbed my ear on the carpet... nothing came out!! I was horrified.

I'd never hear out of that ear again.

The next thing I knew, Jessica was hovering over me again, this time with some sort of hand-held pump. She was holding onto the grip, which resembled a bicycle brake. Two hoses protruded from it: One from the top, which looked as if it had been taped in place - she had that one dipped into the container; the other thinner hose was dangled out the bottom of the grip into her left hand. Jessica was holding the contraption while squatting next to me smiling. She squeezed on the grip and I watched the sludge from the container suck through the tube. She squeezed again and the filth was quickly pressed through the length of the second hose and dripped out the other end.

"Pretty cool, huh? It's a modified manual breast pump." Jessica explained.

Her grin widened. "Hmmm… What shall we fill next? ..." I stared at her shaking my head silently. I tried once again to beg her to stop, but she interrupted me. "Ooooh, I know!" she said playfully reaching for my dick... I lifted my head and watched in horror as she took the small tube sticking out the back of the pump and fed it down into my penis like a catheter! "HOLY SHIT!!!" I gasped as the tube was fed into me.

Jessica squeezed the pump and it made an awful noise as the thick sludge sucked through it. I felt a cold sensation deep inside me as her shit squirted down my urethra into my bladder. I helplessly watched the dark filth as it was sucked out of the container and into my penis. "PLEASE… I WILL eat… just please STOP!!!"

She ignored me… and squeezed again… and again… and again… With each new squeeze I could hear that awful sucking sound. The container got shallower and shallower with each squeeze as I squirmed on the floor in discomfort... Tears rolled down my face as I continued to feel the cold sludge squirting into me wondering what this would do to me - surely it wasn't good to fill your bladder with shit! All the while, Jessica was humming to me playfully like you would if you were doing some menial task. She switched hands a couple times when her fingers got sore from squeezing.

In less than 10 minutes Jessica had filled me with nearly the entire contents of the container.

She stood up indicating she was finished and yanked the hose painfully out of my dick… She took a brief moment to admire her work. I felt a burning sensation deep inside me… and an unbearable urge to pee. I lunged toward the container to try and squeeze some of it out, but she stopped me pushing me back down to the floor.

"No you don't. It's going to stay in there… It's ALL going to stay in." She said as she pulled a wooden close pin from the suitcase. She pinched it open and shut it onto the base of my dick. I cringed as I felt the metal spring of the clip contract against the wooden grips that tightened around my burning penis. A couple of drops of black goop dripped from the head of my penis, which was already purple from constrained blood supply.

Jessica giggled. "Can you say 'biggest UTI EVER?!'", she said mockingly. "Eventually maybe you'll learn that you're much better off just doing what I tell you and not arguing with me." She said as she placed the almost-empty containers out of the way. "You're going to lick those clean later." She said gesturing towered the rotten pile of toilet paper that remained.

As Jessica opened the remaining two containers, there was a knock at the door. I turned my head desperately toward the door, but my view obstructed by the couch. This was my chance!

I let out a scream "HELP!!! PLEASE!! CALL THE POLICE!!"

I felt the swift blow of Jessica's foot hit the side of my face. She jammed the rag into my mouth and gave me a horrible glare. "You make one more fucking sound… one more… and I will make things 1000 times worse for you." She whispered to me as she got up and walked over to the door.

Jessica paused to look out the eye-hole… and opened it! I screamed into my rag as loud as I could to try and get the attention of whoever it was.

I heard whispering. Someone else was in the fucking room! I screamed into my rag.
"What did I JUST finish telling you?!?" Jessica yelled back to me.

What the hell was this? Jessica didn't seem to be taking any precautions with whoever this was. Is someone else in on this?

I could hear the mystery person laughing under her breath. It was a woman. I heard Jessica ramble on about everything she'd put me through… They were both fucking laughing and whispering with each other like two excited school-girls about all the fucked up psycho things she had been doing to me!!!

Finely, Jessica returned. Whoever was in the room with us now was out of my field of view, but I could see Jessica returning smiles as she slapped a fresh pair of latex gloves onto her hands.

I stared up at her shaking my head… Pleading with her with my eyes to stop whatever it was that she was going to do next…

"I want to tell you a story… " She said.

"It's about this wonderful, beautiful, intelligent young woman… who suspected her husband was cheating on her." She said approaching me. She stood over me and watched my face as she lowered her ass down onto me - purposely aiming for my shit filled bladder. I squirmed under her weight feeling her cool sludge in my bladder squishing inside of me. She smiled and let out a sigh of comfort, stretching out her legs and crossing them like she was planning to sit there a while. Whoever was behind the couch giggled, as I moaned in discomfort.

Jessica continued. "Not very remarkable, I know… a typical situation that most women find themselves in at some point in their lives." I was starting to wonder if my bladder would burst filling my guts with Jessica's shit. "What's remarkable about the story though… is what she DID about it." Jessica continued glance over at whoever was behind the couch.

"Want to know what she did?" Jessica asked.

I was feeling sick and stared up at the ceiling… Jessica, sensing I may not be paying attention to her began to wiggle the weight of her ass around on my bladder... I could feel the shit being pushed around as she shifted her weight and moaned in agony returning my eyes to hers.

"She found someone… a specialist… to test the faithfulness of her hubbie." Jessica explained.

"… and guess what?" Jessica asked grinning at me… "YOU failed her test."

HOLY FUCK! My god damn wife is in on this?!? ABBY is in on this??? "No fucking way…" My jaw dropped as I began to realize what was happening… was my wife in this room with us right NOW?!

"Unfortunately for you… your wife was pissed. VERY pissed." Jessica explained. "… and I sympathized with her: doubly bad for you."

I mumbled into the rag shaking my head like I didn't believe her. No way was my wife this fucking psycho. Abby was the sweetest girl in the world… there's no FUCKING way she's in on this. It's got to be a bluff.

"Never… EVER underestimate what a woman is capable of doing to a cheating husband. That's a lesson you're unfortunately learning too late." She said. "Don’t believe me? Well don’t take it from me." Jessica said shooting a smile at my wife, who walked out from behind the couch.

"Hi honey." Abby said to me as I looked at her… horrified… she couldn't really understand what this mad woman was doing to me… Could she? I desperately wanted to throw myself at her feet and apologize; to beg her for forgiveness, but I couldn't. I was gagged. All I could do was stare at her up at her like an idiot. My wife had a much paler complexion than Jessica, but she was tall and just as good looking. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans with some fresh plaster stains scattered on them, and a pink loose top. In her nose was a pair of ear plugs just like Jessica's.

"Sorry I'm late. I've been busy this morning working on your accommodations back home." Abby said… "Oh, you're going to LOVE what we have planned for you honey!" I was shaking my head in disbelief.

She walked over surveying the situation with a big smile on her face. She looked at the two full containers left. "Looks like you've got a long way to go." She said returning her attention to me.

She did know.

She squatted down next to me. Her jeans smelt like saw dust. "Did you think I would just turn the other way while you made a fool of me behind my back?" Abby asked curling up her nose at me. "Well… you've expressed to me how much I mean to you… you've made that QUITE clear… NOW, it's my turn."

I shook my head trying to plead with her with my eyes… but it was useless. She just stared right through them.

"And don't think it ends here either… This is just the beginning. We are going to put you in your place. Right where you belong..."

Please… just give me a chance to speak… I'm SORRY!! I tried to say, but rag was impossible to talk through.

I've imagined my wife's reaction might be if she ever found out about my affairs, but I never imagined she was capable of going completely insane. Her sanity seemed to be completely trumped by her desire for revenge… But I had seen nothing yet.

"There is one thing that's bothing me though." Abby explained. "You know what that is?"
She brushed her fingers through her hair, whisking it over her sholder and raising her eyebrows. "You've got a REALLY hot wife." Abby said.

"And Jessica… She's smokin hot too." Jessica modestly smiled a thank you.

"Why should we allow you - a cheating incontinent husband that's full of shit… to enjoy seeing beautiful women like us?" Abby said snarling her nose at me...

Abby spit onto my forehead and began to wipe the shit, which was dried on now, from my face with a paper towel, as if preparing my face for something. I stared up into her pale green eyes desperately as she spat again and again continuing to wipe her warm spit over my face… What the fuck is she about to do to me? She wasn't making any fucking sense.

"Want to know what I'm going to do to fix this problem?" Abby said as she threw the towel into the container for me to eat later.

I just continued to stare up at her shaking my head and waiting for it…

"I'm going to give you something of mine to enjoy instead."

Jessica walked over to us and handed Abby a spoon. "You go girl!" Jessica cheered. Obviously this was not spontaneous… but planned out: Jessica new exactly what my wife was about to do to me and I could tell she was excited about it. Jessica had a big horny smile stretched across her sadistic face… Fuck. Something really bad was about to happen.

Abby took the spoon and returned her attention to me. She grabbed me by the hair and reached the spoon towards my left eye.

"Wh…wha… what are you…" I started to mumble into the rag, but my curiosity turned to absolute horror as my wife, without any hesitation at all, jammed the fucking spoon into my lower eye lid… Like was scooping into a pint of fucking ice cream! I screamed into the cloth with all my might as it plunged into my eye socket below my eyeball. With a scooping motion she lifted my eye up into my skull and then yanked it right out of my fucking head! I felt blood stream down my cheek as she chopped through the stringy flesh and nerves that used to attach my eyeball to my head with the spoon.

I could hear the faint sound of the eyeball plop into the sludge as she dropped it into the container. I was hyperventilating into the rag consumed with terror that I've never felt before. Meanwhile Jessica cheered … "Hold on… She's not done yet!" Jessica warned. "The best part is still coming!"

I just continued to stare at both of them in horror through my only eye. When I blinked, I could feel my left eyelid flop loosely inside the cavity where my eye used to be… Holy fucking shit…. holy fucking shit… holy fucking shit… holy fucking shit… I was in shock.
My wife stood up. "My hubby's always had a thing for beautiful asses." She said as she looked down at her own smiling. "Clearly I wasn't giving my hubby enough of mine, since he felt the need to go seek it from other women."

She shyly asked Jessica to turn around… Jessica obeyed. Abby pulled off her jeans and her panties tossing them aside as she walked over to me. I was looking straight up at my wife's dark bush.

"Well…" Abby said as she lowered herself down onto my face. "… today is your lucky day honey. I'm about to give you an eye FULL of it."

I tried to twist away, but she grabbed my head by two clumps of hair and lowered herself on top of me. She maneuvered her ass until it was directly on top of the empty socket and sat down with all her weight… As she sat, the cool pale skin of her lovely ass spread across my face and over my mouth forcing me struggle to breath.

I couldn't move my head… I was fucking stuck there and I knew what she was planning to do! My fucking wife was about to take a shit into my skull! I refused to believe it was going to happen until I felt Abby let out that first long fart into my head. FUCK! The warm pressure of her gas entered my socket giving me a strange sense of awareness of areas inside my head I'd never been aware of previously. I coughed as I felt her gas squeeze past the shit in my nose and enter my throat making a horrible bubbling noise in my head as it pushed its way through.

She just sat there in that position for what seemed like the longest time. All the weight of her 150 pound frame was directly on top of my face. I felt the itchy bristles of my wife's wet pussy pressing down against the side of my nose as she leaned forward - she was getting ready to push. "I wasn't sure I could make it!" she said. "I've been holding this one in for you since yesterday morning!"

And on that note, I finely felt the inevitable. I could feel my wife's ass puckering outward and pressed around the edges of my eye socket. My loose eyelid pushed back into my head by her expanding ass hole. She let out a grunt and I could hear all the grotesque sounds of her shit being pushed out of her rectum into my fucking scull. My eye was being replaced with the slimy, warm, firm texture of her fresh shit. It scraped against the sides as she continued to push… deeper… and deeper into my head. I screamed with all my might into the rag. "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE IT!" She screamed back at me.

As she said that my god damn phone started to ring. I could feel the vibrations from my own rectum shaking the contents of my bladder, and Abby could hear it through me - a gentle rumbling from my gut. I listened to Abby and Jessica laugh hysterically. I knew exactly who it was. James was always anxious to hear the details of my "hot dates." I felt my wife's shit hit the back of my eye socket, but her shit kept moving… She let out another grunt and I could feel it slide faster with renewed vitality spreading outward completely filling the empty cavity.

She lifted herself off of me a little, still holding my head in place with her feet and a fist full of hair. I watched as the tail end of her gigantic shit continued to snake out of her ass, curled out of my scull, and wrapping across the length of my face. FUCK!

"Don't you fucking move!" Abby ordered as she stood up off of my face and walked into the bathroom.

"How did that feel Abby?" Jessica asked excitedly. I could hear the fabric of her skirt as she rubbed herself.

"Fucking GREAT!" Abby yelled excitedly from the bathroom. "I've never felt so good! How did you like it dear? Was it good for you too?"

Jessica pulling the nasty rag from my mouth, but I just stared at her in shock. I couldn't get my mind around what just happened. My wife just ripped my god-damn eye out and shat into my skull… that's the most fucked up thing I've ever heard of!

Abby returned with some freshly soiled toilet paper and reached for the length of her turd that was hanging out of my eye socket… about 5 inches! It was the first time I'd ever seen Abby's shit… She'd always been embarrassed to do it in front of me. I didn't even know women were capable of taking shits that big.

I was trying desperately to choke out something to my wife who was hovering over me again. "Abby, please… I'm sorry… I LOVE you!" I managed to say in-between violent sobs… Tears streamed from the tear ducts of my eyeless socket, mixing with my wife's shit and rolling back into my head.

Just as I said those words, Abby scooped up the shit and jammed it… HARD… into my socket. Toilet paper and all. Jessica covered my mouth muffling my scream as I painfully learned about all the hollow passageways in my head that connected to my eye sockets -- I felt my wife's shit squirting into my sinuses… into my nasal cavity… and down the back of my throat!

"You were saying?" Abby asked smiling down at me as she used her thumb to jam to toilet paper deep into my head. "Oh, you love me now do you?" She leaned over and next to my ear "Well guess what honey… YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!"
Jessica and Abby laughed.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 11:03:48 AM by wraith »

Offline wraith

• ActiveUsers
Re: My cruel fate
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 11:05:03 AM »
"Please… PLEASE. Just kill me. KILL me… I want to die." I begged.

"It's not going to be that easy. See, the way we figure it, death happens to everyone." Abby said. "Even the best of us… but for you… what we are about to do to you is much more fitting." Abby said coldly as she pulled me by the hair over to the container with my eyeball sitting on top of it. "Now EAT IT." She demanded gesturing toward the eyeball with her index finger.

As my face cowered over the container, I could feel a mix of blood and shitty fluids dripping from my eye socket and drop into the sludge I was staring into. My wife's fingers wrapped around my balls. "FAST!" She said as she squeezed. I let out a grunt of pain and puckered my lips to suck my eyeball into my mouth pretending it was a cherry tomato sitting on top of a big house salad. The stringy veins and nerves dangled from my lips and I slurped them up like spaghetti. Fluids from inside my eye oozed out the corners of my mouth as I took my first bite. The texture was slimy and rubbery… the most disgusting and disturbing texture I've ever experienced. My whole life, I thought, every single fucking thing I've ever seen or done was through the eye I was about to swallow into a gut full of shit. I felt an overwhelming sense of self pity.

I was sick. My body desperately wanted to throw up - I could feel it wanting to empty my filthy guts of the shit I was being filled with… but it couldn't. The lidocaine suppressed even the faintest ability to trigger my gag reflex and relieve myself of the awful sludge.

I continued to shovel the shit into my mouth with my lower lip and swallow in quick motions. I couldn't taste it - I couldn't even smell it because my nose was filled with shit… so I just focused on the pain and the ingestion became mechanical. I just opened up my mouth, filled it with tasteless filth, and swallowed, open, fill, swallow, open, fill, swallow. I guess you could say, I was in the "shit-eating zone" … if you can imagine something so fucked up. In a fraction of the time it took me with the first container, I had three quarters of this one finished… All the while Abby and Jessica sat on the couch watching, talking, and giggling like old friends.

They were waiting for the inevitable… and it finely happened: The physical capacity of my stomach had finely been reached. Even without my gag reflex, I could feel it seeping up into the back of my throat. There was no physical way for me to eat anymore… FUCK.

I stared at the sludge left over and waited for Abby and Jessica to notice I had stopped… It didn't take them long.

"I'm sorry… I can't fit any more in my stomach…" I pleaded as they got up from the couch. "I just fucking can't fit anymore… PLEASE… just let me rest at least…"

They approached me like vulchers without acknowledging a word. They pounced on me with planned efficiency. I just lay on my back… defeated... not even bothering to put up a struggle anymore. I closed my eyes and tried to think about something else as the two of them did their work.

Jessica grabbed my dick and yanked the clip off. I let out a painful yelp as blood flow returned to my purple shit-filled dick and felt that fucking hose jam into it again. In less than a minute, I heard the awful sucking sound of that fucking pump and felt more cold sludge pumping into me.

Abby slapped on a pair of gloves and began jamming more shit into my fucking eye socket and nose… I could feel it spreading throughout the network of cavities in my head… Abby pinched my nose to prevent shit from oozing out with her left hand, while she recklessly jammed shit into my skull using the palm of her right. She was leaning all her fucking weight into it! My sinuses instantly filled with shit. She was pressing so god damn hard that the sludge oozed out of my destroyed right ear and even from underneath my left eyeball. With each push it made a horrible noise similar to wet farts as it squeezed under my eye and out of my ear! The noises clearly amused my torturers… they were laughing hysterically.

Jessica continued to squeeze… and squeeze. I felt the pressure in my bladder as it continued to expand to make room for more sludge. The pressure was so intense now that it began to spurt out of my urethra around the edges of the hose with each squeeze - she had to grab my dick and squeeze it to create a seal tight enough to hold it all in. All the while, I just lied there squirming… feeling myself fill with shit. I imagined myself as a cow… only I was being filled not emptied… and this certainly wasn't milk.
My remaining senses begin to fail as the pressure in my head intensified. I imagined myself freefalling down a dark hole. Abby's and Jessica's voices became fainter and fainter as the pressure intensified - shit was being forced against my tender ear drum through my nasal cavity. Their bodies were turning into dark silhouettes as the shit squeezed the optic nerve of my eyeball. It was bulging precariously out of my head now, and I wondered if it would pop out completely.

Finely, Abby and Jessica stopped. I could hear their voices but it was like listening to a conversation 30 feet away.

I felt them jam toilet paper into my ear and nose to hold everything inside.

They tried to grab me by the hair and make me sit up. Probably to try and make me eat the piles of rotten toilet paper that remained in the containers, but the added pressure from just sitting up caused shit to spurt up from my throat. When I accidentally I breathed some of it into my lungs and began to cough desperately, I was dropped back down onto the floor. I heard an awful "splat" somewhere deep behind my face as my head bounced off the floor.

They must have scraped the containers and collected the toilet paper themselves, because I felt them jamming it into my ass not too long after. I squealed like a pig as I felt one of their gloved hands reach up my destroyed ass hole, lodging the massive pile of rotten toilet paper deep into me like a turkey being stuffed on Thanksgiving.

"You think this pain is bad?" Abby asked as she yanked her hand out of my ass. I could barely make out her figure. I imagined Jessica was probably hovering over me too - the sadistic bitch was probably getting off again staring down at my contorted face with an expression of pure exticy... "Oh, you've felt nothing yet!" Abby promised.

"Do you know what SHIT is? Do you know what OUR shit is?"

I had never really thought of it… I have no idea what the fuck it is…

"Bacteria" Abby explained. "It's FILLED with LIVING bacteria." I heard Abby gag as she said it - for the first time acknowledging how fucking disgusting this was.

"… and those containers there? When WE weren't shitting into them over the last month we stored them in a nice WARM dark place…"

"… not unlike the conditions inside your urethra… your ears… your stomach… your bladder… and your eye sockets" I cringed as I heard her add emphasis to the plural in "sockets," suggesting that soon she'll be doing the same to the other one… blinding me completely.

"… do you know what bacteria will do to you when jammed into these warm dark places?"

I just stared up at her in horror waiting for the punch line…

"… It fucking thrives." Abby finished.

"Guess where we're going to stick you when we're done with you?" Jessica asked.
I just shook my head.

"A WARM… DARK… PLACE." Abby and Jessica both said at the same time. I could hear them giggling.

"All this pain your feeling now… This is cake compared to what you'll feel once we've let you fester in our shit for a few days." Jessica said.

That's all I remember clearly. At some point soon after that I was drugged again.

When I woke up my moment of consciousness was brief. I immediately became aware of several very fucked up things before everything went dark again:

First. My mouth was stuck open… wide. When I tried to squeeze it shut, I felt the metal of dental clamps digging into my gums and a horrible pain coming from my gums. My gums hurt and there was a coppery taste of blood.

Second. Jessica was towering over me… too high. I was staring into her crotch, my head held firmly by her knees… But there was something very wrong about this perspective. My head was sticking out of the god-damn floor! I could feel my restrained body dangling under me on the other side of the floor by what felt like a rope between my legs.

Third. Jessica had in her hands a cup and a pair of pliers. I didn't have time to figure out what was in the cub before Jessica reached down with the pliers. "Welcome home shit head!" She said with a smile as she grabbed one of my fucking teeth, bent it forward and right the fuck out of my mouth. All I remember before losing consciousness again was an awful crunching sound and pain.

When I awoke again I was alone… There was a flashlight illuminating the small space I had been stuck. For a very brief moment, I thought this had all just been a horrible nightmare. The realization that my mouth was still stuck fucking open and the aching pain from my swollen gums quickly put an end to that fantasy. The flashlight was shined directly on a note, but I couldn't read it yet - my eye needed to adjust to the light.

What did they fucking do to me… I sobbed hopelessly as I explored my toothless mouth with my tongue in disbelief. My lips now sunk into my skull over the dental clamps like an old man.

My gut was less full now. My body must have digested some of the shit inside of me. I remembered Jessica's comment earlier: "You are what you eat." The thought of that made me cringe: I was getting nourishment from their SHIT… I was using it to build new cells!

My head, however, still felt full as hell… like I had the worst cold ever. I tried to push some of it out by breathing hard through my nose, but it was completely blocked. There was just too god-damn much of it.

I could feel drying shit rattle someplace deep in my head when I moved it to look around. I recognized where I was! It was a small storage closet in my home. The floor, which was carpet yesterday morning, had been replaced with ceramic tile, and my head was sticking out of a crudely cut hole that was just big enough for my neck… I was fucking stuck there like this!

Rope dug into my crotch apparently holding all of my weight. When I tried to lift my legs, my body rocked back and forth and the rope chafed the tender skin of my crotch that was quickly becoming raw.

There was a rope laying flaccid in front of me stemming from another small hole in the floor. A knot prevented it from slipping back down… I had a bad feeling that I didn't want to know what that was for.

There was a red glow caused by the light refactoring from the flashlight through a juice glass. I recognized it immediately - Abby and I had purchased a set of them years ago when we moved into this place. I've enjoyed countless glasses of OJ from this same glass. Now, it was filled with something much more sinister. My eye widened as I stared in disbelief at all my fucking teeth sitting in a small bloody pile, roots and all. Every fucking one of them! It was like something out of a horror flick!

Next to the glass was a hand-written note on piece of computer paper in pink ink. It was folded in half to prop it up like a sign. My eye was adjusted enough to read it now:

What good is a cheating husband that is full of shit? Not much of anything at all. BUT, I think you'll be delighted to know that we (i.e. Myself and Jessica) have figured out a service that you can provide to us that will make you slightly more than completely fucking useless.

From here, you will service the two of us as our TOILET (The word bolded by multiple passes of her pen). You'll be grateful to know that we are giving you this wonderful opportunity in a permanent capacity; however, we do regret to inform you that the conditions inherent in the position will undoubtedly shorten your life significantly, and your term of service respectively. But don't worry, we have you covered. Before retirement, we promise to give you an appropriate send off, which will allow you to enjoy the effects of your service to us in retirement with the ample company of larva and other critters as you fester and rot.

We expect you to take pride in your new found purpose and execute yourself effectively and with ENTHUSIASM or we will be forced to retire you early and without benefits (i.e. an attached ballsack and flashlight outside of rectum).

Sincerely,
Abby and Jessica

I'd never read anything more fucked up in my life… I had never even imagined anything so fucked up. My wife… has turned me into a TOILET??? Under normal circumstances it would have been hard for me to believe. But this was far from normal circumstances, and the reality of it quickly.

Claustrophobia began to set in - I was in that tiny fucking closet… There was only a foot radius of room from my head.

So there I was alone with my thoughts. Yesterday morning I was driving to work on a lovely spring day looking forward to a hot randevu with Jessica. Now I'm here; alone; and my one-eyed, toothless, shit-filled head is jammed through a hole in the floor in my own closet. And apparently my wife and her psycho new girl friend intend to turn me into their god damn toilet… To say that this was fucking crazy would be the understatement of the millennium. There are no words strong enough to express how FUCKED up this is!

Hours went by. The rope between my legs was digging into my crotch now painfully… and my ass hurt like hell. I felt no urge to shit. I imagine the nerves that cause that urge had been destroyed. There was just pain and an awful sense of fullness.
I wondered what time it was.

More hours went by. All I had to fucking look at was the god-damn note and my teeth.
I have no idea how many hours went by before I finely heard someone coming. The door opened. It was Abby

======================xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx====================

Offline nvn91

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 01:15:03 AM »
Long but nice story. :P

Offline Lady fan

• Inactive Users
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 06:39:05 AM »
good dude

Offline IluvFemdom