Author Topic: Another one- I think she is a real life domina  (Read 6620 times)

Offline aghosh4

Another one- I think she is a real life domina
« on: May 18, 2009, 06:20:58 AM »
I want to share about my female slave. Just for namesake I give her name Anu. She has joined with me the same college in Delhi where I have joined. V R roomates now. V R satying as Paying guest in Naraina, Delhi.
After one month she made a boyfried who was not student of our college.
They had affair of about 5 month and she was deeply in live.
One day ..
She came late at night around 3 am. It was saturday. I was asleep on my bed. She sat near my bed. Her sobbing noise made me awake. I saw her crying badly. I got up and jumped to her (otherwise I am also good at heart ;) ) and asked her what happened. she like a baby fell in my lap. I asked again .She told me that Boy she loved has refused to Marry with her as he was Muslim and his Family wont accept her. She told me that she has already undergone sexual relations with him 3 months back and at that time he did not tell her about this.
Like most of the love relations, here was another tragedy. Then she tried to slit her wrist with blade and jump from apartment window.
Somehow I manage to control her from commiting suicide. ( I am not going into that some day I will share it on social service platform ;) )
V did not go to college on saturday and somehow i managed to make her sleep all the time.
She sobbed whole day till dinner time.. I forcibly fed her and cared her like a baby bought whatever she wanted to eat or drink. At night I offered her a peg of Vodka to keep her busy.
She had only one peg. Then V started watching movie STEALTH on DVD.
I was lying on bed with my stack of pillows to lift my back and head to be able to see TV nicely.
She went to toilet and came back after peeing. She fell on bed (V share same double bed) so that her head was near my feet and vertical to my position. She was looking at me and her back was toward TV.
She looked at me for sometime. She hold my feet and said to me 'Thanks Ni' . I said formally "for what?". For helping me to come out of it .. Fuck that asshole Anwar.
She said.. Fuck that anwar.. He is asshole a cheat and /?#*x$@)*^% all sorts of curses..
She was looking at me with her eyes wet.. Then she touched her forehead on my feet and hold my feet with her left hand. I was watching TV but my attention was on her movements.
After few minutes I looked at her down at my feet. She was holdng my feet eyes wet and thinking something in void .. I thot should I try dominating her? first I thot NO then I thot it had been almost an year when I did not come across any worship or domination, I just try here !
while looking at TV I raised my feet and rubbed her head, her thick bunch of hair was wiping my sole. I saw her, she had closed her eyes as if feeling my touch. This encouraged me
Then I slowly smeared her face with my feet. For sometime I rested my feet on her cheeks. My toe thumb nail was scratching her ears.Then for playsake I inserted my toe thumb in her ears.
She smiled due to tickle.
Then I moved my feet away from her head. But my upper feet was still touching her head.
She was looking at me. The she hold my feet and kissed my sole. She hold my feet and brought it very close to her neck and kissed 2-3 times. I tried to ingore it by watching TV but I was really loving the way she was doing my feet.
I slowly moved my feet on her cheek ear nose and then at her lips. She slowly licked my toe thumb.
Then all of sudden she became crazy, she pulled my feet and put it in her mouth like a burger and started eating it. I laughed due to tickle and unexpected action. Then I pulled my feet from her mouth and asked Hey what are you doing.. She was silent for a minute and said would you mind if I ask you to let me do whatever I want.
I said what? She said its better to be slave of a person who has always helped than to run after an M****F***** who never botherd my feelings. All of sudden I have started loving you and I want to lick your feet.
at that time I pulled my leg back from her face and I stared at her with annoyance and said.. what are you upto? ( actually I wanted to test her if she is not maniac could be dangerous, moreover I dint want her to make my slave and make her crazy, she was tender and innocent) She looked in my eyes and got slightly scared and then got up and sat on the chair. I covered myself with blanket and turned my face opposite to her and slept. Last i could remember was that after 15min she turned off TV and ly on bed next to me.
I dint know if she slept or not. But on Sunday morning when I got up I found her eyes tired and wet as if she never slept and was sitting on chair.
Moment I got up she came running to meand feel at my feet and started crying. I hold her head and lifted it up and asked her what happend ( in my heart I was scared).
She said please forgive me and dont tell this to anyone. I said what , she said 'that i love your feet'.
Now I wanted to know her from inside so I tried ti be strict. I asked pls elaborate I am really pissedoff yesterday I allowed you to eat my feet as I wanted to know what are you upto, now pls tel or else leave my room.
She told me her feeling. She said that ( I will cut it short) she did not know why but when she first saw me in regitrstion office she liked curves and nails of my feet and so she came close to and started talking and after registration when we went to canteen to have lunch she toched my feet 2 times when I was eating crossing my legs. First when she dropped fork and her hands toched my feet when picking it up. Second when cheese from her plate feel on my feet and she apologized and cleaned my feet with tissue tho I was hesitating. As she was narrating I was recalling, she was right, she did so. I was surprised .. MAAAAAANNN how could i miss her, I thanked god for being so generous on me.
She said that she used to getup at night and smell my feet and sandals. She said that she didnot have guts to lick or touch feet or sandals. She was afraid of getting caught.

Offline IluvFemdom

• Registered But Not Subscribed
Re: Another one- I think she is a real life domina
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 08:12:20 PM »
Fantastic story
CATCHNME

Offline nvn91

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 12:36:06 PM »
Nice one.

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 04:31:30 AM »
this is the opposite of femdom

Online pakifootslave

• ActiveUsers
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 08:09:58 AM »
Superb...............please more Female to Female foot domination.........

Online pakifootslave

• ActiveUsers
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 08:10:30 AM »
Added Karma to you..........

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20