Author Topic: An Indian ‘Pay Pig’ Tells Us How His Foot Fetish Turned into Money Slavery  (Read 3340 times)

Offline nillagiri

superb share

Offline avagrado

• Email
Nice share hope it will throw some light to femdom to Indian ladies

Offline sanaslave

• Sana is a true goddess.. I'm just her slave.
Boys a quick question - who is the mistress he was talking about who made him drink pee? This seems like a particularly brutal one - as he mentioned it was against his wishes - any guesses?

I miss Mistress Kamini Yadav - she was a real deal. Did it for fun more than money. Don't think there hasnt been anyone just as good (everyone else had that commercial, forced attitude).

Any experiences of genuine femdom in India?
Slave of Goddess Sana Begum. She rules and I'm nothing but her foot stool.

Offline ultimatetoesucker

Boys a quick question - who is the mistress he was talking about who made him drink pee? This seems like a particularly brutal one - as he mentioned it was against his wishes - any guesses?

I miss Mistress Kamini Yadav - she was a real deal. Did it for fun more than money. Don't think there hasnt been anyone just as good (everyone else had that commercial, forced attitude).

Any experiences of genuine femdom in India?
Can you tell us something in detail about Kamini Yadav bro?

Offline sanaslave

• Sana is a true goddess.. I'm just her slave.
Bro surprised you didnt know much of her? She used to be a super dominant mistress from Delhi - dom couple I think. She used to be brutal. But was quite open about her enjoyment of it. She used to have an FB page but now she's stopped it completely. No longer active

You can still find some of her videos unless you have googled it already. See the blog:
http://maalkinkaaminiyadav.blogspot.com/
[size=78%] [/size]

I only had an online session - she rocked like hell. It was all about Her. yes she did charge, but I felt she was enjoying it.
Slave of Goddess Sana Begum. She rules and I'm nothing but her foot stool.

Offline avagrado

• Email
i was thinking it was mzgoddess

Offline shivamgupta032

• Inactive Users

You are absolutely correct my friend. It is indeed mzgoddess and I know person who wrote it very well as well.

Offline avagrado

• Email
Even I thinkninknow that person I guess its Rahul Nanda.. Something  :)

You are absolutely correct my friend. It is indeed mzgoddess and I know person who wrote it very well as well.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20