Author Topic: Househelp 3  (Read 2483 times)

Online Harryjudge

Househelp 3
« on: February 22, 2024, 10:42:09 PM »
Like I have mentioned in my previous posts the whole year was just wonderful for me. I got a servant who's ready to do literally anything to keep me comfortable and happy all the while willing to do more and more for me. I loved ordering her around like a puppy and she loved to act like one. By the end of the year we were set completely in our daily routine that I didn't have to tell her anything other than my constant small orders like removing my shoes and socks, making me tea etc. She gets up early in the morning to finish the cleaning before I wake up so she's free to put my house slippers on my feet. I use the washroom and come out to see breakfast plated out on the dining table with her ready in a black apron and net cap she wears being her uniform. I have asked to always be present in her uniform as any of the guests could anytime and also because I liked to look at her in a maid's outfit as it always gave me a sense of power over her. The authority over her helped me become more confident in giving humiliating orders with conviction and without feeling bad for her. At first she was a little embarrassed to wear a skirt so I told her to wear pantyhose underneath which she agreed to quickly and happy to. She looked so cute and just like a slave in that outfit that the first time I saw her wearing it I had a huge smile on my face while she was red as a tomato. I told her she looked good in the uniform and bought her 3 more so she doesn't have to wear any of her other clothes. Soon I started noticing her old clothes being used as mops, dusters and other things so I'm sure she only has those 4 outfits in total as her clothes and nothing else.
[/color]During the winters she would continue to work barefeet so I told her to wear some slippers as she would catch cold but she insisted that she cannot do that as never have wore slippers ever inside so just didn't feel comfortable at all. I never asked her to do that again but started to like her see walking around or crawling around in her uniform around the house like a pet.[/size]
[/color]One day I was sitting on my bed and watching something on my phone while was just sitting near my feet after finishing everything around home and removing my heels. I was sitting cross legged with the ankle of my left leg resting on my right knee so that the sole of my sweaty left foot was about 2-3 inches from her left cheek. My foot was so close to her face that even if she simply turned her face to the left her nose would end up touching the skin of my sole. I saw a video of a mature woman asking a teenage girl to help her with her pedicure and funny thing was the girl started licking the toes of her aunt/mother while she kept reading her magazine like it was quite normal. I laughed and tapped on her head with my hand to show it to her. She moved her face toward me to look at my but ended up mashing her nose and lips on my sweaty sole while looking up at my face. I show her the video asking her if she would like to try this method of pedicure next weekend. She wanted to speak something but I just pushed my sole into her lips mashing them telling her to shushh as I was getting a call. I kept playing with her hair in my hand on her head while mashing her lips and nose with my sole. I even plucked out a few of her white hair and she simply kept her position. After I had been plucking her hair for about 2 minutes I realised my foot getting wet a little as realised she had teardrops falling on my soles. I used my toes to wipe those on her face and stopped pulling out her hair and simply started petting her head like you would do to your dog. She didn't try to pull away and kept on breathing my foot sweat while I kept watching random stuff on my phone petting her. I loved petting her like that so I would do it more often. Everytime I had her sitting near me I always would rest my hand on her head and start petting her.[/size]
[/color]However one day I was laying on the couch with her sitting on the floor resting her back against the cushion. Her head was almost grazing on my left sole resting facing her head crossed on top of my right ankle. I wanted to pet her head but didn't want to get up so I told her that and she suggested me to use my feet if I want as she didn't mind at all. I told her that I have just came back from jogging so if I did it, it would be like wiping my footsweat in her hair. She said she will be the luckiest person ever if she could help me clean my feet like that. I was surprised, even though I knew she loved my feet, with her suggestion so I simply smiled and uncrossed my legs to use my right foot to pet her. I told her to move a little further away so I can rest my foot on her shoulder while I mash my sole in her face and hair. She did as ordered and I spent 20 minutes cleaning all the sweat and footjam between my toes and sole and simply kept my foot resting on her shoulder even after I was done. And about 10 minutes later I picked up my left foot wiping it clean on her head for about 2 minutes this time without caring about her at all so it would have been hard on her face to take it. After I was done I simply rested my left foot back on top of my right foot which was resting on her shoulder. This pushed my right foot into her cheek more and the toes of my left foot were dangling exactly in front of her face. The top of my foot was so close to her nose that I could feel her breathing through my toes. It was relaxing and comfortable for me and I knew she didn't mind at all so I kept sitting like that for the whole night until I was ready to sleep.[/size]
[/color]For the new year's party I went out with my friends and came back completely wasted late at night. I entered quietly inside so I wouldn't disturb her sleep so I didn't even turn on the lights in the living room. While I was walking towards my bedroom I ended up accidentally stepping on her breasts with my heels on. Me being too drunk didn't realise where I was standing with my whole weight until I heard her squirming under my 4 inch high heels. I being drunk stood on her for a couple more seconds before continuing to walk towards my room to lie down on my bed as my head was spinning. The next day when I woke up I realised she have removed my heels from my feet as I had slept wearing them last night. I woke up to drink some water feeling completely hungover from the night I started to walk towards her room to apologise for stepping on her last night accidentally and to check if she was ok and not hurt or anything. When I entered her room I saw her laying flat on her stomach with the heels I was wearing last night right in her face. I understood she's cleaning them by licking so I went to stand near her right side. I tapped her head with the my right foot and told her sorry for accidentally stepping on her last night. She insisted that I shouldn't worry about stepping on me at all as I was quite light and my weight wasn't enough to hurt her at all. I told her to take a look at the heels and how slim they are. Even if I don't weigh much these have got to hurt a little and she can't be comfortable with me standing on her while wearing those. She said since it wasn't for too lokg so she wasn't hurt at all. She also added that due to her fat skin she was more resistant to pain. I didn't believe her at all and said stop kidding. You'll die of pain if I stood on you wearing these long enough. She said yes it will hurt a little but she should be able to take my weight for as long as I want on her body. I was surprised again and said so does that mean if I step on you barefeet or my flats you are telling me you wouldn't even feel a little pain? She nodded and said yes that's true. I still didn't believe her but let it go for then and told her to put my slippers on my feet while I used her head to rest my feet one by one for her to put them on. I left her to continue cleaning my heels using her tongue all the while thinking about what she just said. I still couldn't believe her that she won't be hurt even a little with me stepping on her. I thought I weighed enough to break anyone's bones if I stood on their chest but then again she seemed fine after I stepped on her last night. So I thought maybe she's right. I knew she loved my feet but this means either she really is dedicated to serve me like a slave or she really didn't mind me stepping or standing on her even in my heels.[/size]
[/color]I was intrigued and wanted to test it so I beeped her to the kitchen and told her since she didn't mind me stepping on her at all and was comfortable enough so I want her to lay down on the floor on her back as I need to use her as my step to get some chips from the top shelf. Now I could reach that without stepping on her and she knew it to as she've seen me getting chips from there earlier while standing on the floor but she simply nodded and laid flat with her face and chest exactly below the cabinet. I asked her if she was serious about it and could get up if she wasn't. She said She really would be honoured to be a rug for me to stand on if it could help me get to the cabinet easier. I slowly placed my right foot on her boobs and stepped up on her dangling my left foot in her face trying to find a place to rest it. I used her forehead and eyes to rest my foot on to balance and then started taking little steps on her to be more comfortable in maintaining my balance on her. Soon I remembered I had to take my chips and I have just been trampling her without a reason for over a minute now. I took a packet and stepped down putting all my weight on her head accidentally. I started apologising quickly for stepping on her face with full weight. But again she told me that the sole of my house slippers is really flat and soft to hurt her even a little and she really didn't mind me putting my feet or footwear in her face. She would feel blessed to be able to serve her face as my footrest, rug, floor etc. She said I didn't have to even think before stepping anywhere on her ever. So soon I started beeping her to come and lay in front of me if I needed a step. She would come running and I would just point to my feet with my eyes and she would lay there without saying anything to each other I would just step on her get my stuff and walk away. I got really comfortable with stepping on her everywhere. She really didn't mind me stepping even on her nose when I could feel it being crushed flat under my shoes or heels. She would always say how lucky she was to be able to serve me the way I deserved and  she got the chance to serve me. I would simply smile at her and pet her head with my feet or hands whichever is closer. Once I was standing on her getting something out of the freezer and we didn't realise that the main door was open so when the delivery guy came to give a courier. I casually stepped on her face to walk towards him to collect it. Signed for it and I could see he was shocked at the situation but was too shy to say anything. So he simply said thankyou ma'am and left without even looking at me. I went back while she kept laying there itself  and stepped on her to get the chocolate out and walked away to my room.[/size]
[/color]We have come to a point where I don't mind stepping on her at all. I don't feel its weird anymore. I feel it just playful act where we both get we want and deserve. Her constant reminders always gave me more confidence to be more fearless of my stepping/using her for my comfort. Whenever she is done with her work now adays she will always come and sit near my feet or sometimes would just lay down on the floor under my feet. She jas been doing this since day one but I never would myself place my feet on her but also would never even move them away from her. I did that once but she said I shouldn't be bothered by her presence around me. I should use all the space to my comfort and should not worry about putting my feet near or even on her if that feels comfortable. I laughed and simply ignored her statement but now after we are more comfortable in our roles I can understand where she was coming from. So now when she does this I always rest my feet on her using her breasts, neck, face, arms etc depending upon how she's sitting or laying in front of the couch, bed, recliner, chairs, bean bags etc. I know she prefers to have me use her face as footstool the most so I to tease her would most of the times use her shoulders or collar bone to rest my feet on so the soles would be very near to her face but not touching them. I can sometimes feel her heart beating faster and her breathing gets stronger like she's getting aroused just by looking at them up close. I would giggle seeing her squirming under my feet like this and would feel so much powerful in the moment. I love to tease her by dangling my feet and footwear almost in her face but not touching it. I know she loves it as much if not more than me.[/size]
[/color]Another incident that was more than usual stepping on her, using her as a footstool and sniffing my feet every now and then happened was when one night my college friends were visiting me for a night and they were gonna stay at my place. So I wasn't sure if my servant would feel comfortable with me treating her the same way like I did usually so I thought I wouldn't initiate anything and would watch her actions and decide. So I told my maid in the morning to prepare the other bedroom as well for the guests. She got to work immediately and was done with everything along with the housework by 5-6 PM. I was at home that day as it was a weekend. I kept lazying around in the living room watching her running around the house to prepare everything. It is always fun to see her running like a puppy around the house. I so wanna put a dog collar around her neck and ask her to always crawl like a cute puppy she is. That's why I live petting her and calling her like  a pet. She always smiles ag my commands and nods like a pet sometimes as well. But that's just a thought but continuing with the incident my friends Tina and Swati came around 7 PM. My maid ran to the door to collect their bags while they came in to hug me in the living room. We were all so excited to meet each other after so long that we decided to go out and have fun so we went out to party and some club hopping and came back around 2 AM totally wasted. I had the keys with me but still went on ringing the doorbell for a few seconds until she opened the door. I went in and sat down on the recliner while Tina went to the washroom and swati went and laid down on the couch. The couch ends where recliner is placed and I was sitting with my legs going over the left arm of the recliner and the right arm of the couch and my feet were in the air just over the first cushion seat. Swati was laying with her head about 1 foot away from my feet. My maid came over to me and asked if she should remove my heels and I said yes and smiled at her. She kneeled down in front of the leg of the couch and started take them off. She placed both of them on the floor but kept her other hand on my soles slowly moving it around as if to clean the sweat off it. I was so tired and my feet really hurt from all the walking and dancing that I asked swati to give me a foot massage. She said she was really drunk and should ask Tina to do it. I told her Tina is in the washroom and my feet are killing me. I could see my maid's face surprised and getting teased from all of this. So I kept pushing Swati until she actually agreed. I told my maid to bring me my house slippers and keep my heels away. She was red as tomato and struggled to get up and move away. Swati asked me to join her on the couch and put my feet on her so she can massage them. However I told her I didn't wanna move so she should just slide over towards me and then she should be able to reach them. When she did scoot over and realised how close her face was now to my sweaty soles she was probably not happy and uncomfortable but did not say a word. I was surprised as I didn't expect her to hive in this easily but then we all were wasted so I thought it wasn't a big deal. I loved the massage and was feeling wonderful and moaning a lot. I beeped my maid and when she came told her to bring me a glass of wine. I lit a cigarette and just kept on enjoying the massage I was getting from my school friend with my feet practically in her face. I beeped again and told her to bring me the ashtray she came immediately and placed it on the table near my and recliner's right arm. She came back soon with I glass of wine and I told her to dismiss. She went and sat in a corner using her phone. I kept sipping on wine and getting a foot massage while smoking a cigarette thinking I was living the best life ever. I had smile on my face all the time and was just blissful. After about 2 minutes Tina came into the living room. I could see she was still really drunk and couldn't walk properly so I told her to come to me and sit near me. Since I was sitting sith my legs going over the arm of the recliner so she came and sat down on the floor in front of it. I put my right hand with a cigarette still buring in my fingers on her chin and asked her to relax and not worry as she was safe and at home now. She kissed my fingers and ended up buring her cheek a little from the cigarette which was now not even lighting anymore. It was almost as if I have put out my cigarette on her cheek and she didn't even flinch. I was shocked to see how drink she was to not feel the burn of a cigarette butt being put out on her cheek. She kept kissing my hand all over for a few seconds before I pulled my hand away and asked her to open her mouth so I can dispose off the cigarette in there. I heard Swati laughing at my joke with me but when I looked at Tina, She was sitting there with her mouth opened inviting me to actually throw the cigarette in there. I laughed more thinking she's continuing the joke and I to make her back off moved my hand over her face with cigarette butt in my fingers almost inside her open mouth. I kept pushing my hand further and further until I was actually touching her lips with the top of my finger and the butt was completely in her mouth. I was laughing all the time and even Swati was. But Tina did not close her mouthat all. I told her I am gonna drop it there if she doesn't backs off. And she didn't so I did drop it in there and sat back with a smile on my face. I saw Tina closing her mouth and getting totally red from embarrassment so I to console her put my right hand on her right cheek petting her like a dog telling her "good girl" and laughed so hard at this. I looked at Swati and she was really shocked still to see what Tina just did and had stopped massaging my feet now. Since she was totally awake now so got up and sat down properly on the couch and asked me if she can also get a glass of wine? I beeped my maid and she came immediately, I gave the order and then Swati asked what was that, pointing to the beeper. I explained about it and the airtag to her and she was really impressed with it. Maid gave her the glass and she asked me if I still needed a foot massage. I was surprised to see her offer it in front of both my friends but since Swati had just done it so I guess it was okay. So I told her to go on. She knelt beside Tina almost in front of Swati as my feet were practically in Swati's lap so my maid's face was just in front of Swati's knees. Swati must have felt uncomfortable sitting like that so she excused herself to slide a little away to the left to the second seat. I told her to not worry and I lived my legs instead to the front realising Tina was sitting there. I to tease Tina slowly kept my I foot on her head and laughed. She didn't move at all or even said anything. Suddenly I remembered how me and Swati had actually forgotten about Tina eating a cigarette butt for a moment. I looked towards Swati and she was kind of dozzing off again. My maid continued to massage my left foot while resting it on her breasts so it is just in front of her face while my other foot was resting on top of my School time friend Tina. I smiled again at rhe situation and lived how the night has been panning.[/size]
[/color]I kept sitting like that for about 10 minutes and then asked the maid to move to the other foot. She kept massaging it on top of Tina's head itself and she didn't seem to mind it at all. Swati was kind of snoring in between now again laying on her side on the couch. I told Swati to get up and either go inside or sleep on the floor instead as she could fall down anytime. I don't think she wanted to go inside so she moved to the floor instead and got back to sleeping. After about another 10 minutes I told my maid to stop and move away. I asked Tina what was up with her. Why is she so silent today? She told me she was fine and was just really drunk that her mind isn't working very much. We both laughed hard at her comment and went back to talking normally like we used to long time ago. I still had one foot on her head and other beside her on the floor near Swati's head. After about 30 minutes I pull up my left foot and place it on Tina's shoulder with my toes covering her right cheek and eye asking her if she mind ? It was more of a rhetorical question as I had already placed them there and wasn't even expecting an answer from her so continued carrying on with the topic we were talking about. She also got comfortable with my foot on her face though I could see now she was a little uncomfortable and her voice was trembling a little. I loved watching her getting timid and getting red with humiliation from being used as a footrest by her school friend. I lived the power I felt and also how much in contril I was of this girl gave me chills. We kept talking for about 2 hours before deciding to go to bed and sleep. I offered her to use the other bedroom as Swati was sleeping on the floor only. Tina went and slept in the other room while retired to mine. [/size]

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20