Author Topic: Happy Mother's day  (Read 2248 times)

Online Harryjudge

Happy Mother's day
« on: May 06, 2024, 10:06:12 PM »
Hi everyone, I hope all are well. Since Mother's day is just around the corner I thought I'll write up something about a dominant mother and her obedient son. Hope you guys enjoy this new edition.

I am now 16 years old and a total foot slave for my mother. When I say total footslave that means I even lick clean her shoes now but this is not how things have been since the beginning. However until the age of 6 we would behave like normal son and mom but something changed when mom got a job in a salon. She had to work 12 hour shifts everyday only one day off in the weekend which really took a toll on her body. She had to stand there all day and you could tell how tired she was every night she came back. And then she had to do all the housework and even cook dinner for both of us. She was a really hardworking person and being a single mom never got a chance or time for dating.

For the first week she would just come back have dinner and went straight to sleep but soon she realised that she was spending very less time with me so she told me that every night we would watch a movie together before going to bed. I was very happy as I would get to spend time with her and she was happy for the same reason. We did this routine for a couple of days and since I loved to sit or lay on the floor I would spend all the movie time on the floor in front of the sofa giving her the whole couch to rest while watching the TV. She too didn't care about me on the floor and occasionally her feet would touch my body accidentally and we both didn't mind. After about a month into this routine, on one night she was a little drunk as she had went out with her colleagues before returning home as it was off the next day. On this night I was laying perpendicular to the sofa with my legs and stomach under the couch and only my chest and face sticking out. Her house slippers were resting just in front of my face. I didn't mind as TV was fixed on the floor so they were just in my peripheral vision not blocking my view at all. Her house slippers are white in color and are rubber sole. They have a perfect imprint of her sole on them as they are quiet old and even the soles are worn out from years of use.

I was focused on the movie when I heard her moving on the couch just above me and soon I felt something damp come to rest on my face. Soon I realised it was her right foot. She mashed around my face for a couple seconds under her sole until it slid down and she touched her slippers, put them on and went to the washroom. I was surprised but not at all offended. But I did feel a little humiliated by the event as she didn't even apologise for touching my face with her sweaty foot. But she was drunk so I couldn't blame her and also since I wasn't offended I let it slide. She came back , stood just an inch in front of my face and removed her slippers right there before taking a seat back on the couch. But this time she did something which shocked me to the core. Instead of laying on the couch like she always did, she sat down and rest her feet flat on my chest and continued to watch the movie like it was normal. I couldn't utter a word of response and just kept staring her with a dumb mouth for about a minute. She never saw down towards me and kept her eyes fixated on the TV without moving an inch. I could very well smell her sweaty feet being this close to my face, I was humiliated and disgusted by the smell but still very shocked to say anything. However about 5-10 minutes later I weakly said mo-om.. and she simply said ohh and moved her feet to the carpet right beside my face. I thought maybe she's drunk so didn't realise so simply concentrated on the movie.

But after that night incidents started to occur more and more related to her feet. After a couple nights I was laying in the same position and we were watching another movie and she wasn't drunk also. However during the movie She rested her one foot near the back of my head and crossed her right on top of it on her knee. Which brough her foot to dangle right on top of my face. Her sole was very sweaty that day and I could see some droplets on the soles as it was almost in my face. I couldn't help but breath into her sole for the whole duration of the movie as she kept dangling it  there until the movie ended. Almost everyday she would either dangle her feet in my face or rest them near it or on my chest accidentally. She never moved them away on her own though. I had to call out to her if I was getting uncomfortable or couldn't watch the movie due to position of her feet. After about a month of these incidents I had gotten so used to her feet being so close to me that even when she would accidentally rest them on me I never objected and just adjusted myself so I could watch the movie while serving as her footstool. I think she also understood that I didn't mind her feet resting on me until I could watch the movie. So she started to rest them on me everyday wherever she felt comfortable just making sure I was able to see the movie. Her feet were always sweaty and would smell very bad but being close to them for so long had made me comfortable breathing into them and I no longer foudn the smell of her feet offensive. She realised it too and was probably happy as now she didn't have to worry about me not being comfortable under her soles and could rest them on me wherever she pleased. On one night she was drunk again and had even danced a lot which had made her feet completely drenched in sweat, so much that they were dripping sweat. However since she knew I didn't mind the smell of her feet at all she without thinking much about it rested her one foot on the side of my face and crossed the other one on her knees bringing it to dangle in front of my face. Again I couldn't understand what to do as she wasn't moving at all. And All I could think was she's probably drunk to realise it but I was dead wrong. I confirmed that she knew she was resting her sweaty feet on my face when she went to use the washroom and came back to sit in exactly the same position with her foot on my face and other one dangling in front of it. I never objected about it and she never said anything as well. However only I know how difficult it was to endure that smell for 2 hours straight.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20