Author Topic: The teacher the goddess part 2  (Read 3304 times)

Offline Ugra

The teacher the goddess part 2
« on: May 09, 2024, 03:47:50 PM »

Next day morning 7 AM she awake up. She saw her slave sleeping on the floor. Very good morning my queen my goddess. Where is my flip flop slave? He quickly placed her flip flop on his chest, she stand on his chest and take a yawning. Good morning slave. It's really a very very good morning for me my goddess. Why slave? Because your on my chest is a blessing for me. And I thanks to you. My whole body is a carpet for you. That's nice slave. I can use your body for my pleasure. Yes my goddess you can do anything to me. I am fully your property. That's nice slave. Okay than let's decide which part of your body for what kind of use for me. My goddess you no need to walk I am your pony. You can ride on me. You can use me as your chair to sit. My head is your foot rest so I can get your blessings. my body is your carpet you can walk over me anytime. My tongue is your shoe cleaner. Okay that's nice. Hmm. I can use you for my any purpose. Absolutely goddess you can use me as your wish. My life is yours. If you use me it's makes my life a purpose. Hmm. That's nice slave. Okay slave let's think about your mouth and stomach. For what purpose I can use your mouth slave? My goddess you can spit in my mouth. Okay carry on. You can put leftover food in my mouth. Carry on slave. You can use my mouth for any purpose. Hmm okay then slave let's have pony ride to bathroom. Look at my toilet commod slave. And think about it. Look at the hole of commod. Does it not look like as your mouth hole? Yes my goddess it's looks like my mouth. Then slave what do you think about it? Can I give your mouth a purpose as making my toilet. Oh my goddess it's a great honor for me to became your toilet slave. How can I thanks to you. Okay slave now explain what's actual use of your mouth for me. My Goddess when you shit and pee in toilet commod it fell in commod hole and passes through pipe and store into shit tank, there is a same function goddess you can shit and  pee in my mouth it passes through my throat and store in my stomach. woa nice slave. Now can I replace your mouth as my toilet? Absolutely goddess. It's a great reward for me. How slave ? Goddess your shit is my only food and your pee is my heavenly drink. So then give me some toilet Service. She put off her panty and sit on slaves mouth . Now slave can I use your mouth to toilet. Of course goddess. My mouth is your toilet sink. Come on goddess please pee in my mouth I am dying to drink, I am so thirsty. Hmm, you are thirsty come on slave beg me to pee in your mouth. Oh goddess please please pee in my mouth. Ha ha ha ha that's nice slave. Now I satisfied and I promote you from foot slave to toilet slave. And I replace your mouth as my toilet. I think I give your mouth a proper useful purpose. Am I right slave. Yes my goddess and many many thanks to you  and I begging you please use my mouth to pee. Hmm beg hard show some emotions.  Please please goddess pee in my mouth bless me. Hmm ok open your mouth slave and take your holy drink. Don't miss a single drop. Glap glap . And I drink my goddess pee madly. How is the taste slave.oh my goddess I can't explain I never drink such kind of tasty and holy drink ever.

To be continued........

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20