Author Topic: How I Become Aunty's Family Slave/Kutta Part-8  (Read 6972 times)

Offline Spicymale

How I Become Aunty's Family Slave/Kutta Part-8
« on: June 01, 2023, 07:18:50 AM »

How I Become Aunty's Family Slave/Kutta  Part-8

PART-7: https://indian-femdom.com/index.php?topic=14513.0

Continue From Part -7
[

she told today our mom also not in home no relatives will come so you should be naked only you chastity cage i want to see in your ugly body, i follow her order and removed all clothes become nude, and then i said i forget to brush teeth before bath, she said don't worry i also didn't and she took her toothbrush and toothpaste and i also showing my toothbrush she said just put down your brush i will teach you how to clean dogs teeth in new way, i confused 😕 what will now happen! She started brushing her teeth keep on brushing till now she didn't spat any drop of tooth paste waste, Keeping mouth Full of paste, i think she will spat all at once and wait for her teaching class, few seconds she gave the actions like using her👌( open mouth) bcoz she is having mouth full of  waste, again she 👌 show and i understand wide open, she spit all toothpaste waste and said close you mouth and not to swallow i thought very thank full for not to swallow, bcoz it is full of early morning dirty saliva and germs and dirty smell also i holding that waste on my mouth, after she sprayed remaining waste on my face,  my face full of her paste waste like a facial cream and after that she pour some water in her mouth and squeeze her mouth up and down and show 👌 again i open my mouth she spat enough amount of water inside my mouth and remaining water on my face, after that she said now squeezed your mouth and swallow the entire toothpaste waste i have spitted in your mouth, i just swallowed all and feel disguise bcoz all her germs saliva are enter in to my mouth but i feel happy on otherside, and search for towel to clean my face, i asked for towel she ask why? I said how can i clean my face, she shows me a two ugly pair of socks, look from now onwards this is your towel you clean by using this, that socks stinks very bad i think she didn't even washed till date, i asked when you used, i used this shocks when cleaning our toilet floors why not some time little scraps in toilet seat i will rub with my feet and remove and put here for dry on sunlight, on hearing this i got vomiting, uff second time using "eww" word  but i have no solution i hesitate to use but she grabbed that socks and try to rub and clean my face with her hands but she didn't do that instead she keeps on thinking, then i asked what happens sis? The she said i don't want to touch this
ugly socks with my hand so now you laid down see wear that ugly socks on her feet and keep on rub my all side of my face  and cleans the water on my face and said today only i m helping to clean, from tomorrow you should only clean your face by yourself okay, she also happy and asked how this technique this is the way dog should wash and clean their teeth, mouth and face. which you like by brush or this she asked, i said the second technique, she Haan that's my kutta now go inside house, i will go toilet and clean my self and come, i have went inside, few minutes later she came after bathing and same time bisma sis also came, i jump from joy and all fours and went near her feet, bisma sis said "oh my kutta did you miss your didi" i said "bhow bhow" I rub my face on her sandal exactly how dog does and she said real dog will lose to this human dog's loyalty respect obedient, haa laughs, i asked her "bhow bhuka hungry bhow bhuka" like that, she then said "mera kutta bhooka hoga" i m fetching her soles is any dirt is there to lick and eat, she replied sorry my dear doggy i also bath just now she show her soles near my face see no dirt to eat, i keep on barking "bhow bhow" bisma sis asked Farina didn't feed him then she replied no we have just waked up and cleaning our self, i just fetch on bisma sis sandals for dirt, but she stops no no you shouldn't eat the dirt from sandal wait i thought today i want to gave you a good food, Wait we online me order kare, she said to Farina sis order food, she also order and food also came, I sat near their feet and waiting as a hungry dog, they open the pack there is only two pizza that also medium size, bisma asked to Farina you didn't order for him, pizza also very small we can't give the chewed pizza bcoz this not enough for us,  our feet also not having dust or mud otherwise we can feed that to him now what are you going to do why you doing to our petlike this,  she asked to Farina sis, She said just relaxed be patience i have prepared him a food on morning itself, now bisma sis got angry and asked are you pagal for this unworthy dog you're wasting your morning sleep and making him tiffen, you're going over the limit if u do like this he won't obey us, wait i will Bring his food, she gone out side near the toilet, we both got confuse for going to kitchen why she going out may be she going to wash hand bcoz she touches pizza, we have watched but she keep on going inside toilet and came out with my ugly food plate i have mentioned before, i saw Bisma sis face and she saw me in confuse and she said i got a point she going to feed chewed pizza on this plate haa you're lucky, on hearing this i also got so exciting and jump in joy and licking her feet, she said okay it's enough she came, Farina sis broughts the plate slowly down to the floor, I and bisma sis got shocked, i think it's real or nightmare, i saw a pale orange colour Huge size of "long cylinderical substance" yea it's her Huge and healthy poops only, Third time i am using "eww" word in this life style, I  looked at my bisma sis asked for mercy, She suddenly burst in laugh and said you know Farina before you enslave him he said you are soft and kind but he is realising how cruel youre, i asked Farinasis pls it was so disguisting pls i begged at her feet, she replied if you don't eat it we both will kick your balls till bleed, you want to live this life for more years then follow our order, and Farina sis said i have given you healthier food only, what this healthy? I asked, then she starts to explain yea we put this as a manure for our veg plants that plants absorb minerals, from this giving us veggies we eating that, see i m giving direct mineral contains food so eat my dear kutta, keep on talking i also got more hungry and agree to eat, i going near  the plate she said stop and drags the plate with her feet and place middle of her two feets, and again i going to take it on my mouth she again stops and said first you should fill yours brains and lungs with my shit smell, sniff my poop until i order to eat, bisma sis watching this enjoying all this humilating things, I started to sniff and take a deep breathe after some time Farina sis ask how the smell was, i replied it was like a "rotten biriyani" see bisma our kutta have a good smelling sense, i have ate biriyani last night Along with spinach and some veggies, Okay now said what are you seeing on my poop, i said indigest carrot, spinach, nuts and some seeds, something like chilly flake also there, she replied see "kutta your eating natural pizza, in our pizza also it's all there carrot chilly flakes like that, Finally i got more hungry i have waited for her order "eat it" but she keep on enjoying my sniffing scenes, I lost my patience and ask her "can i please start eating this" they both laughed in huge and bisma praising Farina i think you're a best pig trainer, before some minutes he hesitate to eat and smells, now from his own souls asking to eat in a begging tone super farinasis, Farina sis command in dominate tone "eat it" my pig, bisma said it's our dog, Farina replied any thing I got confused on his behaviour and he is not a human any more a disguisting ugly animal, i have going to start eat again "stops" sound this time from bisma sis, she spat some chewed pizza on that plate and said now eat with pizza haa she laughs, i also eat and i m fully drowning in humilation, On between eating i asked Farina sis, you have feed yourwaste atleast pls give me a fresh water to drink, she laughs sarcastically and says "mere kutta ko fresh water hona kya jarroor i will give first you eat finished" i have eated all finally i saw big piece, i should take in one gulp other wise i vomit, if i vomit they will feed me that reverse, i going near the feet both sis are stomped i just dash on that big piece my face full of her waste and atlast i have managed to eat all and said i have finished eating, she examine and said you should lick the entire plate that plate should turns like mirror your face should visible on that, at last i lick all the waste and clears the plate, after that Farina sis take my lease and walks forward bisma sis also walk with us... Continue Part-9 Soon
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 07:34:40 AM by Spicymale »

Offline Funkguy

Re: How I Become Aunty's Family Slave/Kutta Part-8
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2023, 03:59:42 AM »
Waiting for next part

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: How I Become Aunty's Family Slave/Kutta Part-8
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2023, 12:32:52 PM »
Good waiting for more

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20