Author Topic: How I Become Aunty's Family Slave/Kutta Part-9  (Read 5737 times)

Offline Spicymale

How I Become Aunty's Family Slave/Kutta Part-9
« on: August 01, 2023, 05:41:52 PM »

[/size]
[/size]How I Become Aunty's Family Slave/Kutta  Part-9
[/size]PART-8: [/size]https://indian-femdom.com/index.php?topic=14536.0
[/size]
[/size]Continue From Part -8Farina sis take my lease and walks forward bisma sis also walk with us, i m walking as dog behind them, They going towards kitchen i little happy to bcoz going to drink fresh water, But Farina sis said to bisma take the glass and come, i got confused after kitchen where she going to take me, oh my god she is taking me in the Attached toilet bathroom in their home, that toilet has a western style commode, she make me sit like dog in front of the commode, She said Give Sounds like dog until bisma come, I make my toungue out and seeing the commode and making sound "ha-ha-ha" like dog, after bisma sis came Farina Slowly opens the Top cap of the commode, after opens little she suddenly closed and saw me, "kutte come open the cap but do not use your hands and feet" I then realised she want me to open with my mouth, somehow I managed to open with my mouth, nose, toungue, teeth, cheeks, Finally opened. She said to Bisma Now gave a glass to kutta, after getting glass in my hands Farina sis said "see this is the fresh water for you to drink and quench your thirst" i said didi i asked for fresh water but you're showing this what's this, Farina explain arey kutte don't u know we are using fresh water for drink, bath, and toilet also, yes know bisma, bisma sis said yea yea, I said but it was looks ugly and light yellow colour, Farina sis said han han "tere didi yesterday Go piss here even you asked yesterday night you're thirsty know i didn't even flush, today your aunty pooped here, see some tiny poop are floating in the water, "Come on dip the glass inside the commode and take the water"  If you want to quench your thirst use this otherwise die here she said, i have no other choice If i ignore and go and i drink a fresh water without known them from pot they easily find bcoz in all area camera surveillance is installed so i can't escaped, so i think this is my fate, I dipped the glass inside the water and saw yellowish and small tiny pieces of aunt's load, i closed my eyes and drink it in one gulp, my both sis laugh and bisma sis said he is closing his eyes and drinking Farina, on next round Farina stops and now you should see the glass and drink don't close your eyes if you close we will feed you next round also, this time  i opend the eyes on glass and keep it in mouth and start to drink, my eyes are seeing that yellowish small tiny pieces of aunt's poops going inside my mouth Farina said on seeing this "kitna maje lekar drink kartha hai hamare kutte hamare toilet commode se, laughs, and she asked how is the taste, Sis taste is like normal fresh water only, she replied then what, i have teach you how to wash face and teeth, how and what to eat and drink,I am Thinking, should not believe the soft women like Farina sis, see how cruel and dominate where i started, what is going in my life where is going to end i don't know let's see. after that I asked them Sister's Eating your waste and drinking ur commode water my mouths are gasp on dirty smell please give solution, Bisma sis came near and smells and said eww yes Farina disguisting smell, Farina replied okay let me fix and She Said bisma Walk towards planting area, they both walk and i walks behind them like dog, When we arrive that area Farina sis asked what your seeing, i replied many plants, she replied look down and say, i reply lot of water stagnet, She replied where the water source is coming do you know she asked. I thinking 🤔 and then she said it's coming from the disposal pipe from the bathroom, today i have bath and wash my dirty clothes know, that waste water is this, She said Come "kutta suck Enough water from ground" I just suck the enough amount or water and look her, She Said dont swallow just squeeze inside your mouth up to down and left to right, I did the same and shows my anxiety and afraid from my eyes to her bcoz she tell me to swallow this also, She looks my face laughs rub my head and say i don't allow u to drink that, now spit out, now only i got relaxed and spit out, then Farina said Why i don't allow you to swallow you know? I said no, she replied i use soap and shampoo for bath and to wash my dirty clothes they uses chemicals for beautiful fragrance so the water make your mouth fresher but make your  health Ill so i don't allow, after hearing this i gave a praising looks on her and realising in this world who care me like this, she is so cruel and same time she is so kind, So hereafter we shouldn't feel disgust on eating her shit, commode water whatever the waste come from her holy body we should feel proud for that, If she feed her dirt there will some healthy reason behind,  i ask sorry to Farina sis for not understand her kindNess, she replied youre a dog only have 5 sense so it's okay my dear kutta, I asked both the sister can you both feed me your bath water without soap one day, I need  That holy water To get in my mouth then only i got a reason for my birth, they two laughs and said then  next time insert your mouth on disposal pipe of our bathroom you will get in joking tone, i reply sure Didi's, Both replied okay we are going to room you stay inside the toilet near commode  until we call, they are moving to their rooms, i asked pls give my clothes if aunt came means she will know, They both says Today is the day we are going to reveal your life style to her ha ha! I [/font]
[/size]Continue The End Coming Soon[/size]...

Offline Funkguy

Re: How I Become Aunty's Family Slave/Kutta Part-9
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2023, 02:17:11 AM »
Next part please

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20