Author Topic: How I Become Aunty's Family Slave/Kutta Part-10 [The End]  (Read 7914 times)

Offline Spicymale

How I Become Aunty's Family Slave/Kutta Part-10 [The End]
« on: September 06, 2023, 03:48:31 PM »

How I Become Aunty's Family Slave/Kutta Part-10 [The End]
[/size]
[/size]Part-1: [/size]https://indian-femdom.com/index.php?topic=14396.0
[/size]Part-2: https://indian-femdom.com/index.php?topic=14397.0
[/size]Part-3[/size]: https://indian-femdom.com/index.php?topic=14423.0
[/size]Part-4: https://indian-femdom.com/index.php?topic=14431.0
[/size]Part-5: https://indian-femdom.com/index.php?topic=14445.0
[/size]Part-6: https://indian-femdom.com/index.php?topic=14472.0
[/size]Part-7: https://indian-femdom.com/index.php?topic=14513.0
[/size]Part-8: https://indian-femdom.com/index.php?topic=14536.0
[/size]Part-9: https://indian-femdom.com/index.php?topic=14579.0
[/size]
[/size]Continue From Part-9...
[/size][/size]They both says Today is the day we are going to reveal your life style to her ha ha! I am Think should not believe the soft women like Farina sis, see how cruel and dominate where i started, what is going in my life where is going to end i don't know let's see. After some hours my aunt voice came "baccho kaise hai ab! Asan kahan hai" did you eat food on time how you manage without mom, she asked to her daughter's, they say mom we have surprise for you, aunt reply what? We are Having a dog for our family? She replied dog where? They take her and coming towards toilet, she confused and asked in toilet. you are keeping the dogs in toilet han! Bisma called me "cho cho kutta aaja come on" i didn't move forward one steps, some seconds bisma came in anger and take the lease in her hand and give a strong kick on back then i move forward and walk towards the entrance of toilet and sit like a dog infront of my aunt, My aunt shocked on seeing me, Hey daughters what are you doing with this little boy, It's is not nice are you both idiots or dump? She scold them, but they said mom he only beg to us to use him as dog, feet slave, dirt eater whatever we like, Aunt face change as a disgusting look, i m stayed silent, both sis, said "han thek kutte this is your life you must open your mouth and beg to her if you leave today you never get to fulfill your dream life" i realised they also saying the truth only, then i folded my hands on praying position shedding my tears on her feet and grabbing my aunt's feet and begging to use me ur dog, use me as feet slave pls aunty, and i kissed and licked her feet, on seeing this she moves front and back and didn't say anything, some sec she ignore me and gone to kitchen and doing cooking, my sisters are also gone to their rooms, i then go near aunt's feet and smells like a dog and keep on begs kissing and licking the floor where she stand,but she didn't even giving any attention to my words, She accidently drop some chopped veggies, when she Going to take that pieces i hurrily eat like a dog from floor then she see me in a humilating manner, an then she gone for toilet and came back and standing near the entrance of toilet and asking here daughters "where is toilet mat baccho" bisma sis replied i washed and kept in sunlight for dry, then aunty keep on fetching for some clothes, i asked any help aunty, Han fetch any old clothes, i asked why? After came from toilet in want to rub my feet on them to clears the water from feet, then i smiles and said for this why clothes and i laid down in front of toilet entrance on back face upward, here aunty  your toilet mat, use my face, chest anywhere to rub your feet, she give a "eww"look and she also want to cook fast, so she rub her wet feet on face and on chest and step on me and stepped down and continue her work, till now she didn't say about any answer for my question, i went to my sis and ask permission today i can't serve bcoz i want to convince my aunt plss pls i begged, they also think and gave permission, i again came near aunt's feet, this time i beg hard "pls aunty accept me as your feet slave and keep on licking Slipper she used on kitchen" oh aunty there is black dirt in your soles pls stay i lick and eat all like this begging murmured, Suddenly a angry voice "are kutte ab kya you want to be my dog i want to humilate you right"said this and she turns back to cooking, me confused and saw my aunty, aunty turns back and "why are you seeing my face moron, See my soles down there only know dirty come lick and eat, hearing this i got tears in my eyes and grabbed her legs and said thank you aunty accept me as you slave, then she said okay now leave my legs and lick my soles clearly, i move my toungue towards her soles, then she said stop and show me your toungue, then i showed her, "oh my kutta you're toungue are dried there is no saliva  secretion bcoz you keep on licking my both daughters soles, see my feet also so dry and hard and some sharp cracks also if you lick with dry toungue my sole crack will tears your toungue, wait i will make it easy, she move a side and spitted on the ground "thu thu thu"lot of spits, and stamp on those spit with her soles and now showing her soles to me "now lick kutte" and she turns back to cooking, i now use my toungue to lick all the dirt and swallow, i saw the white spit in between her sole crack, i using my toungue edges to clears that spit, and this time also accidently she drops some veggies, and i going to grab it but she stops me and mash with her soles and now lick she said, i happily licks, then she said daily morning you must lick my feet then only my sole crack will disappear, I said it's my pleasure aunty, okay now stand up, then she said this is the last time your are standing on your entire life here after in this home you should be like a dog on all fours, i said okay but now why you make me stand, i want to give my daughter a surprise, and she called her both daughters, they both came to kitchen, aunty said to them take this footsstools out hereafter no use of it,then they replied mom how will you take the masala items and vessels from up, Then aunty looks me and said what is his use then,"kutte ab aaja Foot stool ban mera" then i bend my body near the self where she want, she just step on me and said "kutte up" i lift her upwards by moving my back bone, she very comfortably taking the thinks from up, "kutte down" now i slowly lifting her down,aunty said to daughter see we have advance human foot stool with angle adjustment haa laughs! They both also laughs and asked then you accept this dog as our family slave, aunt say yes my dears, how long women's are going to serve man, I feel proud, queen, dominant when he under my feet, if we have any anger on other male we use him and show our anger to him"here after men's are always slave to women" in future women's supermacy will rise on entire world, and she praises her daughter you're a good human dog trainer my dears i m proud of you both,and kisses on their fore head, Farina said to aunt see mom that dog still on foot stool position not even move single inch, aunt reply that's why i praised you a good dog trainers, then they hug each other and show their happy and They 1min huddle talks between threes and aunt calls me"kutta come here "I walk on all fours and kneel in front of them" aunt said now listen we are going to give a 3 in one  reward at a time for this celebration 🎉 You shoud keep looking our eyes, open my eyes, i also looking their eye like dogs seeing their owners, they three of them couresly shouted 3-2-1 "haaaaaaaaaa thuuuuuuuuuuuu💦" the spit from three of them mouth from three side Coming towards my  mouth and final it's goal all three spits went in my mouth, suddenly aunt grab my neck tight" listen kutta should not swallow until my commands, now she said you feels the taste of our spit on your toungue , then all three keep their hand on my head and give a gentle rub how human rub their dogs head, aunt said look our eyes and taste our spit then only youre brain and heart fill women's domination, after sometime aunty said now swallow, i swallow and keep on looking their eyes, they just ignore and aunty said Kutta now laid down on floor face must up, Farina sis ask, now what mom, we three will take a Signature pose with our kutta, bisma said to mom we should not show his face out and he is more obedient and loyal to us better than real dog, atleast we give this much of our loyal back, aunt also understand and replied "bachho after I take a pic and show you no one mention him" okay mom they said, Aunty stands near my left side head and Farina sis stand near on my right side head, Bisma sis stands back means centre for both of them, aunty cover my left face with here right foot soles and keep her left foot on my left hand palm,farinasis cover my right face with her left foot soles and keep her right foot on my right hand palm, Now centre of my face is Covered with by bismas sister's right feet, who the first women to dominate me in my life, it was totally Victory pose for my aunt's Family, Can't describe in words they are more stronger on seeing a boy under their soles, i can't able to see anything just their feet and their feet aroma i can feels, final mom clicks a selfie  snaps from top and shows me, in that snap their face and their feet only clear, my face are not clear it was look like some foot stools, she crop my body and no one can't to mention under their soles is a boys head, perfect pic, aunty kept it as a social media dp and said their daughters also keep as their also, i afraid and ask aunty if anyone ask what you say, she replied i already said, how now only know you kept, she replied my friends are always online, one of them asked, what you say aunty i asked, she said my friends say it's totally like a victory pose and i want to know what's under your all three soles, in hearing this my heart raising, my aunt's said it's head in joking tone, Her friends reply Whose head, Aunt's reply don't talk as idiot in this world who keep their head under any one soles even were a normal ladies, on that time whole family laughs and their eye shows me they achieved something big because a man under their feet and eating their dirt is not a normal, they look a humilation look on me, but aunty said to her friend if any one will keep their head under women's feet he is a ugly unworthy dogs digusting birth and laughs, her friend also laughs and said we should dominate men on future, aunty replied yea soon the day will come keeping her feet on my head, i m under her feet and listen, her friend ask then say what's under three of yours feets, aunty laughs and say its a toy head, what is the use her friend ask, whenever our feet stinks very bad we will rub our soles on toys face it will remove that stinks, oh nice products where you bought her friend ask. Aunty reply i didn't buy it's came by destiny, Hmm you're lucky enjoy bye. aunt, Bisma sis, Farina sis, walks to their rooms leaving me on kitchenfloor,  i m now recalling my all days and thanking God to give me this kind of life and thinking if i die today itself my life will be fulfill. Then i moving my head right my eye seeing the sight of their three soles walking and slowly I'm closing eyes with pleasure
[/size]                  [/size]"Happy Endings"

Offline Funkguy

Re: How I Become Aunty's Family Slave/Kutta Part-10 [The End]
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2023, 04:34:17 AM »
Mast
Lekin bahut jaldi story end kar diya bhai aapne
Mere hisab se asli story ab start honi chahiye

Offline The invisible

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2023, 11:41:51 AM »
Bro the story is awesome we want more part of it

Offline abhay_sharma

• Email
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2023, 10:19:35 AM »
This story is amazing! Please don't stop, please continue this story more.
Please increase the torture to more feet, piss, shit and other forms of femdom.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20