Author Topic: For the love of his mistress - Slave’s Birthday - Part 1  (Read 3888 times)

Offline vikysinger

• Email
For the love of his mistress - Slave’s Birthday - Part 1
« on: October 13, 2023, 04:09:52 PM »
This story is continuation of the story "For the love of his mistress". You can check that out here - https://indian-femdom.com/index.php?topic=14569.0

It was Vishal’s birthday. Not that it mattered, after all what does birthday mean in the life of a slave. He woke up early, looked at himself in the mirror. He was naked, as instructed by his mistress. People dress up on their birthday, but he was only a slave. He combed his hair, as that was as close he could get to dressing up. ‘Will she remember my birthday, how does it matter, I'm only a slave.’ he thought.

Natasha woke up and found him in his position, bowed down at her bedside with her slippers in his hands. She placed her feet in the slippers and stoked his head (like a dog), while keeping her slipper clad feet on his hands. “It’s my slave’s birthday today,’ she said.

He looked up. “You remember, Mistress?”

“Of course I do. How can I forget my little boy’s birthday,” she said. He was overwhelmed.

“Come give me a hug,” she said, in a sweet voice. This was one of the few days she would allow him a hug. He knew his status, he knew he could only hug her legs or lap at max, but that was more than he could ask for. He was overwhelmed in emotion and grabbed her legs. She held him softly from above. “Oh, my baby! You love your mistress so much,” she said. 

“How should we celebrate?” she asked, but he was not sure if he was in a position to demand anything. “As my mistress wishes,” he said, lowering his head. 

“Hmm… What did we do last time?”

“Ma’am, last time you locked me in the bathroom and went out to party with your friends,” he said, remembering the humiliation and pain he received on his birthday. All alone locked inside her bathroom while she was out partying and having hun.

“Ohh yeah, I remember. It was so much fun. Your birthday is so special I ensure that it’s full of fun. Don’t you think the last birthday was great?”

“Yes mistress, for you,” he said in a sad voice.

“Of course for me,” she said and started laughing at him. 

“Let’s do something different this time, you have anything in mind?” she asked.

“I am stupid, mistress. You are wise and superior. Whatever you plan would be the best for me.”

“Yeah, that's true.”

She took a shower and asked him to get her dressed. He helped her dress up in a beautiful wine colour dress. He kept on thinking she is getting dressed for a party, it’s going to be the same she will have a party and he will be locked inside her bathroom. His sadness was buiding up.

“It’s your birthday, I’ll let you choose the sandals I should wear today, go bring the one you think would go best with this dress.” He ran away and brought a bright shiny silver coloured sandals. He bowed down in front of her and presented her sandals in his hands raised above his head. After all, her sandals are superior to him.

“I like your choice, Bhondu (that was the name she gave him). Come on, put them on my feet.”

He lifted her left foot and gently glided it into the sandal, then placed it back on the floor, he bent further down with his face almost at her sandals and buckled them up. Then he repeated the same on her right foot. He did with utmost care and love. Once he was done he looked up at her and said - “Ma’am you look heavenly,” and bowed down to her feet.

“Aww…” she patted her foot on his head softly. “You did a nice job today. Since it’s your birthday a party is mandatory isn’t it? Don’t worry, your birthday won’t go waste, I’ll have a blast”

“I am happy for you mistress,” he said. He was indeed happy for her, but was sad for his fate, alone locked up, but he couldn’t show it.

“What do we do with you? Since you’ve been such a good boy, I won’t lock you in the bathroom today.” She held his leash and took him to the store room. This room was filled with her shoes.

“You can stay here while I’m out. You can worship any of my shoes”

He wanted to be with her mistress on his special day, but he reminded himself of his position in her life, below her soles. ‘He would be with her shoes which would smell of her feet, that would make him feel he is with her Mistress, Natasha. If not her mistress he could at least worship her shoes.’ he thought.

“You are too kind, Mistress. Thank you for giving me a great birthday. I hope you enjoy your party” he said.

“Of course, sweety!” she said, stroking his head and left for the party.

To be continued…..

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20