Author Topic: femdom dance rehearsal - part1  (Read 3808 times)

Offline curious_guy

femdom dance rehearsal - part1
« on: October 23, 2023, 03:48:21 PM »

off late I joined a  studio for fitness ,Zumba , fusion and classical dance.
I was gaining weight when i had to quit football as i relocated from Kolkata to Mumbai.
we used  to train for different indo fusion dance forms batch wise and in our batch there were roughly 10-12 boys and equal number of girls.I have observed the trainer and master choreographers dance moves and it apppeared to me straightway that they are into femdom.the main expression of their dance forms are based on triumph of nari shakti over bad guys and we had to enact the role of so called asuras ,in spite of being decent guys while girls are all instructed to dominate us physically in innovative fusion dance forms.
Another thing i noticed that out of our 4 masters 2 were ladies and 2 were older guys .
the gurujis and matas as we called them were elder than us and hence we used to follow their instructions carefully.

one particular day some 3weeks before dussehra , we had to rehearse for a really strange and enduring
fusion dance .first of all we were asked to dress in a knee length black dhoti pants , with kada on each ankle and wrists and rudrakhs around our neck Definitely there were no garments for upper body . Now every one of us possessed somewhat lean muscular physique and instead of being feeling ashamed we were quite proudly displaying our bare torso to the girls and left some impressions on them , now each of us were at least 5 feet 9/10 to 6 feet 2 and we felt like giving competition to athletes and gym goers . As usual there were excitement about new fusion dance which we are going to rehearsal each day till we perform at original event in a yet to be announced hall full of spectators (cultural event)

Now coming to the girls , when each of the entered we simply were swoon away from our  feet . My god has the apsaras descended from moon to the earth ?They were dressed in a kanchuli and short dhoti pants  ( almost same length as hot pants but with some kind of indian alpana designs on it in gold stich) that are  much above mid thighs , with a piece of (somewhat triangular) cloth falling from navel to mid thigh in the midrif (like dhoti extension) . and loads of jewelleries !!!  Now I know mumbai girls don't shy away showing skin but then I have not seen indian dresses to be so much revealing . coming to jewelleries they were all made of german silvers (my guess) and were provided by our school for this particular dance practice . Each of them were wearing mang tikka covering forehead, sinthi and side of the head and their hair were let loose. They also wore nose pins/studs and ear rings with intricate designs . Some of them having 3 dots  (painted)  on their chin and heavy read/pink lipstick .they were wearing heavy necklaces on their barely covered (kanchuli clad) breast and these were of meticulous designs with attached bells. their arms contained bajubandh (again heavy german silver) and hatfools with pair of 3-4 bracelets on their wrist. their hands were covered in mehendi extended uptill nails with red bright dots on each palm.in their waist they wore heavy and intricate kamar bandhs with attached ghungroos that made rattling sound with slightest movement.There were were 4-5 layers of interconnnected chains stretching from waist , just below waist , upper thigh , mid upper thigh and mid thigh .Out of these last 3 layers were on soft bare skin of inner thighs . Their amazingly beautiful and bare navel were painted in red with attached rings (flower shaped) . Now seeing the upper body only most of the guys were having erection and for foot fetishists like us we simply got mowed down when we looked below. Most of us likes to look into bare thighs of girls (wearing short dresses and hot pants) but never in my imagination I have seen what beauty these heavy , ghungroo-wali thigh chains can add to female upper legs and thighs. Now coming to their feet (hold your breath) they were wearing some pairs of 3 anklets. the first one starts from above the ankle (just below calf ) embroidered with intricate design and attached tightly to the skin .more than anklet you can call it a ankle armlet as they were around 3-4 inches thick and not so fleixible .but anywas has layers of gungroos attached to it making awesome sound. Then comes the main anklet which is again 1.5 to 2 inch thick with free falling ghungroos and they were like normal heavy silver anklets . The last one was simply a broad anklet with interconnected chains attached to toering on each finger .The toering were of intricate flower design with small ghungroo balls . to complement such jewellery they wore red alta in feet and toes with a bright red dot on the feet palm .
when each of them stepped in to form a line you can hear the sounds of rattling jewellery from  yards. All of them were somewhat petite and pale skinned barring 2-3 and height between 5 feet 1 to 5 feet 4 . I doubt whether any of them crossed 55 kg as they were having perfectly toned body. They looked cheerful and completely at ease with their  dresses and heavy jewelleries .

Now come the most exciting part of it . unlike other days , our lady gurujis asked us (boys) simply to lie down on our back with folded knees at different parts of the dance floor .I thought some kind of yoga they want us to do but to our surprise they ordered the girls (to each of them)  to walk slowly and stand above us with both their feet planted  beside our waist straddling our bodies . Next ,on our guru matas order we lifted our torso a bit and rested on elbows .I was getting hard , never so close i have come to bare thighs of females standing over me and add to that there were some other 10 guys lying below in supine position under their respective girl (in pair).I noticed the jiggles in the face of the girl standing over me named Payel ,on the next chant of gurumata as she said (some weird words in sanskrit) Payel simply lifted her right leg and placed it on my heart and so did the other girls to the boys lying below them.I was mesmerized and give her a surprised look to which she jiggled again and told (mai kya karoon jaise bol raha hai guru mata ne aise karo...maja to tumhe vi a raha hai).

Now we remained in that position for a minute with me lying in supine position supported on my elbows and Payel standing over me with her feet on my chest , I looked at her form and simply were blown away ..perfect shapely ,legs petite figure ,with smooth inner thighs and soft anklet laden red feet like a lotus petal balanced very femininely on my bare chest.
The mere touch of her feet aroused my senses and when she started to tap my chest with her right leg the gentle sound of her anklets and feeling of her soft feet on my chest drove me crazy I could not help but utter (wah kya bat hai Payel ji  .. apna payel bajaiye mere chati pe, bahot badiya feel ho raha hai).

Next on the instruction of gurumata suddely Payel lifted her leg from my body , lowered her body and dragged my face by hair with both hands almost to touch her navel then kicked hard on my chest to ground me completely and then planted her left feet on my chest with some weight to keep me pinned down . This happened a bit quickly and I said to her
(gussa kyon agayi apko ..maine kya kiya ? aap hi ne to mere chati pe paer rakhke payal baja rahi thi)...
Then to my amusement she just jiggled and said (buddhu yeh dance step hai ...hum ladkiyon ko pehle se pata hai kya hone wala hai.... tumhe nahi bataya gaya?)then I said  ( nahi lekin aise all of sudden lath marenge aap to bura to lage ga na ) .. Then Payel replied( sorry bhaiya but aap guru mata ko puch lo mere hat mein kuch nahi hai...waise maja to a raha hai) we were having conversation while I was lying below her and she pinned me down with her foot on my chest.I said (ok thik hai apko jo bol rahi hai karo waise ... hum kya kar sakte hai waise..but apka paer bahut sundar hai jamin se jada mere chati pe rakhna behter hoga )  Hearing this she got a little bit cocky and said (thik hai appka khwab jaroor pura karungi).
I saw remaining girls also pinned down their male counter parts under their feet and standing above them singing some chant/song . but Payel was quite .she was playing with my nipple by rubbing it under the sole of her feet and often wriggling her toes around it , I saw a sense of happiness in her face.

Then suddenly the guru mata uttered another taal and with it came the most breathtaking moment . Payel shifted her entire body weight on her left feet which was planted on the right side of my chest and placed her other feet on the left side of my chest , now standing full weight on my bare chest . I could not believe my eyes and as she crushed my chest completely under her beautiful feet I gave out a shrill ( ooouchhh ...) ,I saw my fellow guys also moaning a bit as they were simply stood upon each by their corresponding girls . The guru mata rushed to us and said in a polite voice (beta kuch nahi hoga ...yeh ladkiya phulon se vi halki hai ...aur tum log body builder ho to itna weight chati pe chada hi sakte ho) ...I told (mata ji wo sab to thik hai ...(i was not in any kind of pain just a heavy feeling on my chest ...but is dance ka kya matlab hai) ...then mataji told (beta avi jaise tumhari upar khari hui ladki jo kar rahi hai usmein cooperate karo ..) bad mein samjha denge . I was about to tell something more then Payel simply put her feet on my lips and said (bad mein bat karein bhaia ji ...ab dance pe concentrate karo ) after that she put her both feet on my chest while I lay down trampled by her . I saw Shyam some 3-4 metres away from me lying in same position with a girl named Pooja standing on his chest in same way as Payel was standing on me. I asked Shyam (sab thik hai tera ? weight le pa raha hain ?) Shyam wrinkled and said ( vai jannat mein huun ... mar vi jaun to parwa nahi ...aise puja ki payer payel se khubsurat hai)...Payel was not happy hearing these and then Pooja  told Shyam from above (thik hai shyam bhaiya agli bar exchange kar lenge position...waise ye to surubad hai) .
Payel was standing still with her hands in waist watching me below ... and told softly ( vaia problem ho to bata dena utar jaungi... ab aise thode der khade rehna hai jabtak ap mere weight se adjust na ho jao..) and then jiggled , the girls started chatting with each other while standing on us , each of the pair were 3 - 4 metres away . Meanwhile I looked up and realized heaven is in earth only under a true goddesses feet . I touched Payel's feet with both my hands and ran my fingers through her anklets making some sound...I watched Payel with open hair , bare thigh and bare midrib standing on me confidently and looking down at me , by this time there were mild artificial rains started to drop on the stage and I noticed water droplets coming down from her waist and inner thighs rolled through her bare leg and then dropping on my chest as she stood upon it carelessly fixing her hair .I was in a dream world . there were marks of her alta (red dye) on my torso and suddenly she started to vibrate her legs in a rhytm as the rain went heavier and there were background ragas being played at. the dyes started to melt and my chest became red as her feet ,I realized Payel has started to dance on my bare torso instead of standing still.

(TBC)

« Last Edit: October 23, 2023, 06:53:38 PM by curious_guy »

Offline avagrado

• Email
Re: femdom dance rehearsal - part1
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2023, 12:38:39 AM »
Nice start and great going bro.. waiting for next update

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20