Author Topic: femdom prison torture for rape attempt part 1 - imaginary story  (Read 4327 times)

Offline Reek07

femdom prison torture for rape attempt part 1 - imaginary story
« on: October 23, 2023, 06:09:06 PM »
**imaginary story**

Once a person will be cought for rape attempt on a girl and it will be recorded in cc tv

He will be taken to a prison which will be run by merciless woman who are trained to torture men and strong build and physique as well

Once the person enters the prison he will be locked up in cell one lady punishment officer comes into cell . She will be wearing dark lipstick and hair fully oiled , colored white t shirt and khaki pant and boots

She doesn't ask anything she will take one rattan cane and beats ass continuously for half an hour by that time he ass will be bleeding. He will start crying I will confess like that . She will not leave she will continue caning for half day only for ass .

Then she asks him to sit without under wear inside prison and she tells him i will be coming again tomorrow. Imagine whatever you want how I will torture you . I will torturing more mercilessly tomorrow than your imagination and she leaves . She orders not to give even a drop of water or food to him

Next day she comes into the cell . She asks are you thirsty and hungry he tells yes mam

She takes on dog bowl and piss inside that and says to drink in 15 seconds otherwise she will punish him . He drinks asssuming he will not be punished

Once he drinks her piss she takes rattan cane and this time start caning all parts of body without mercy for half day . After half day she removes her pants and do shit inside a plate and asks him to eat her shit or the same punishment will be carried for the full day

Without option he will eat her shit and wipe her ass in toungue.

To be continued

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20