Author Topic: For the love of his mistress - Slave’s Birthday - Part 2  (Read 3284 times)

Offline vikysinger

• Email
For the love of his mistress - Slave’s Birthday - Part 2
« on: November 04, 2023, 10:52:10 AM »
Check out the first part here --> https://indian-femdom.com/index.php?topic=14613.0

Bhondu wasn’t usually allowed to stay in this shoe store room for long. At max a few seconds when he was supposed to bring her footwear, but today the room was all his. The room was filled with her shoes, racks and racks of shoes. There were at least 500 pairs. Slippers, sandals, pumps, joggers, what not. It was as if he was in a sea of pearls. He picked up a pink coloured sandal, with care, as if handling an antique. He touched them to his eyes as a sign of respect then placed them on a cushion. He placed his forehead on the ground in front of her sandals and bowed to the holy sandals of his mistress, 20 times. Then he went closer to them and smelled them. The aroma of her feet from her Sandals entered inside him and touched his soul. He felt blessed by his mistress. He was in ecstasy.

After worshipping her shoes for 2 hours he came out, he didn’t want to be seen enjoying the whole time. He cleaned the house and then kneeled down near the door. He placed her house slippers on the floor, went on all fours and placed his forehead on the floor in front of the slippers in respect. This was the position he was supposed to be in when her mistress Natasha comes home, so that she can sit on him and change her footwear at the door itself.

He was on all fours for 2 hours, when Natasha came in.

“Aww my sweetie pie is in his position, such a good boy. I don’t need to change my shoes yet.” she said and tapped the sole of her sandals on his head to dust off the mud. His hair made an excellent cleaning brush for her Sandals. 

“I’ve got a birthday surprise for you,” she said smiling and went inside. He crawled behind her, following the sound of her heels ‘Tick Tok…Tick Tok’... .

“Look what I got for you,” she said and placed a cake on the floor.

“Mistress… You brought a cake for me? I can’t believe it, mistress. You.. you are so kind my mistress,” he said, sobbing at her feet.

“Ohh common, don’t cry it’s your birthday,” she lifted his face with her right foot and wiped his tears with her soles. The dirt on the soles of her sandals smudged on his face.

“Ohh your face got all black, don’t worry I’ll fix it,” she said with a smirk.

She lit the candle on the cake. “Common Bhondu, blow the candle.”

He went closer to the cake, and as soon as he blew the candle she slammed his face in the cake, with her foot. And started singing “Happy birthday to you…Happy birthday to you…Happy birthday dear Bhondu, Happy birthday to you…hahahhahaha”

As she lifted her foot he raised his head, his face was all white smudged in the cake. She pointed her finger at him and laughed heartily. “Didn’t I tell you I’ll fix all the black on your face?” she said laughing at him. He lowered his head in embarrassment.

“Ohh don’t lower your head, I want to see your face”

As he lifted his face, she laughed again uncontrollably.

“Ohh you must be waiting to eat it, how silly of me,” she said and stepped on the cake crushing what was left of it. “There, now it’s ready for you, go on eat.”

She stepped off it and started walking towards the door where her slippers were. As she walked the cake that was stuck in her heels, got spread all over the floor.

“Bhondu, come here help me take off my sandals and put on my slippers”

He started rushing towards her, but then she raised her palm and stopped him. “You are all covered in cake, you’ll make me dirty. I’ll do it myself. Go eat your cake.” And she shooed him away by signalling her hand. He went back to eat his cake.

“Enjoying your cake?” She said before going to her room.

“Yes mistress, thank you mistress.”

“Good! There is more stuck in my sandals and the floor I walked on”

“Yes mistress…I’ll lick it all clean mistress!”

“That’s a good boy,” she said and went to sleep in her room.

He started licking the floor, tracing the steps she took and licked the cake she smudged on the floor. He finally reached her sandals and picked them to do his job. Her sandals are so precious, he thought. He gently licked the sides of the sole, then reached the bottom. The cake at the bottom of her soles was mixed with dirt and trash, but he didn’t complain. Whatever his mistress gave him he ate with reverence. Once the floor and her pretty heels were clean, he picked them in his mouth and carried them to the store and placed them in the rack and went back to his place, the laundry room to spend the rest of his night.

He thought that his mistress would cut the cake, take a slice in her beautiful hands and feed him, maybe even give him a kiss. But that was just a dream. He was just her slave, there to serve her and entertain her.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20