Author Topic: Sis and mom feet 3  (Read 1429 times)

Online Harryjudge

Sis and mom feet 3
« on: February 22, 2024, 10:35:43 PM »

That day mom prepared dinner while I watched TV waiting for my sister to return. She came back late than usual, had dinner and went straight to bed. I was sad as I couldn't spend time with her today and sitting on the living room floor expecting her to come and sit on the couch above me and watch TV with me if not talk. Instead mom came and sat exactly above where I was laying on the couch resting her barefeet on me changing the channel to something she wanted to watch. I didn't want to disturb her so kept quiet and let her use me as her footstool until she wanted. She had her left foot flat on my breasts while her right foot on my stomach. My body was not even broad enough to contain the full length of her feet at the time and even though she was simply resting her legs I was breathing a little heavy. She did notice it and asked if I was okay under her feet? I told her I was fine it's just a little difficult to breathe nothing much. She said "Okay, I hope you don't mind a little dirt on you. I've been walking barefeet today all around the house. And I am really tired today so could you please rub them for me?" I said "Sure mom" and started rubbing her soles with my hands. I had seen dad do this to her before so I tried to copy the same technique and it seemed to have worked because she never talked to me again for the whole night which simply meant she was content. I kept rubbing the soles of her feet alternating them every 15 minutes for about 3 hours straight. That's when Dad came back home from work and saw me serving her wife as a footrest. He said "I hope you asked her before putting your feet on her." and sat down next to her on couch. He had his office shoes still on so mom asked me to remove them from his feet and bring him his house slippers. I did as ordered and when I came back, dad asked me if I could massage her feet as well like I was doing for mom? I told him sure as I really didn't want to disappoint him. He looked really tired and I wanted to help him. So I went and laid down back in the same position. However this time my head was resting on top of mom's feet and dad was resting his feet on my breasts and stomach. I kept massaging his feet in sweaty socks without complaining for the whole time. Mom must have felt uncomfortable so she slid her feet out from under my head and placed both her soles on my forehead and mouth without even looking down even for a second asking me "Beta do you mind? Like I said I'm really tired today, please bear with us today." I could talk with her arch of her right foot mashing my lips so simply hmm..ed which she took as cue to get more comfortable as she started moving and smothering my face slowly with her soles. Soon I realised that she was actually trying to massage her feet using my face as she was tired. But like she mentioned her feet were a little dusty and I could feel bits of hair and some dirt enter my mouth time to time. I had no other option than to keep swallowing all of it as it tasted really foul. The constant movement of mom's feet over my face kept blocking my sight completely and partially from time to time as well. I could see both of them getting cozy while they had their daughter serving as their footstool. Soon mom asked dad to go and get a blanket. Dad probably being too excited forgot about me and stepped on my breasts full weight before running down to the bedroom. I expected a sorry atleast but seemed like he didn't even notice or simply didn't care at all. I could see only partially from between mom's first and second toe of her left foot and saw him returning back to stand near my face. He picked his one foot up and placed it on my neck before saying "Just a moment bache" and started unfolding the blanket to give it to mom. He turned around and sat down back again at his place and pulled the blanket over his legs and he kept spreading the blanket until both of their legs and feet which meant even I being their carpet was also completely covered. It was totally dark and I couldn't see anything at all and just feel a little movements they made to guess where they were and what they could be doing.
[/color]At first they both were only trying to warm their feet up by rubbing slowly all over me. Mom rubbed her feet all over my face, neck and chest while dad also rubbed his feet all over my stomach, breasts, neck and face. Dad's feet smelt really bad when he had his toes playing with my nose for about a minute but they didn't taste as bad because when he was trying to play with my lips using the heel of his right foot. He ended up pressing through and my tongue got planted flat on his sock. He didn't move it until he felt it getting damp with my saliva, took him about 5 minutes to realize. Then he wiped it away quite harshly on my cheek. They kept dragging their soles all over me for about 2 hours. Due to dark I was feeling really sleepy so I told them I was feeling really sleepy and wanted to go to bed. However mom said "Baby, you can sleep here itself tonight underneath us. This is really comfortable for us so if you can please adjust here." while moving her foot around to find my lips and pushed her big toe deep into my mouth which I had started to suck on unintentionally now as I was really sleepy. Also I didn't mind actually sleeping here as it was comfortable enough for me other than constant foot smoothing which sometimes felt like little slaps but mostly like a massage. I wanted to answer to them but mom never removed her toe from my mouth and after about 10 seconds of waiting she said "I think she's already asleep." And started laughing. This made my dad laugh as well and I felt my mom's other foot tap lightly on my cheek as if telling me thankyou for being a good girl. I felt so much loved by mom at that moment that in order make her happy I started sucking harder on her toe which she seemed to really enjoy for about a minute before she pulled it out and started mashing my face again like before. I kept trying to sleep but their movements above on the couch kept getting stronger with time. They were moving their legs and feet all over the place and in all directions. It was a totally random movement for sometime and I had either one foot or both feet even hitting me hard all over my face and breast. I still tried to go back to sleep after relaxing and since they had again got stable and now I only had one of their feet on me. Mom's foot was pressing down on my left breast while dad's foot was pressing down on my chin and lips. Both of their one foot was on the couch now as if they were sitting hugging each other. I tried to sleep but dad's toes odour kept awake but soon they started moving again but this time it was in a rythm. Their each foot kept increasing the pressure while staying in the same place and the pace at which they kept pressing down increased and decreased. It felt like a really fast massage for me and I enjoyed most of it. But in between they would start more of hitting me instead of mashing and it really hurt my nose when dad ended up kicking me a couple times with the heel of his foot. Also mom was kind of clenching her toes on my breasts which were causing her toenails to scratch it all around. They kept massaging me for about an hour and they once they stopped they stayed in the same position for about a minute before I felt both of them stand up on me at the same time as if totally have forgotten about me. But within just 20 seconds of me quirming under their combined weight while having a sticky and wet blanket being mashed on my face they got off me and mom said while they were both leaving to sleep in their room "beta you keep sleeping there if you want but if you want to sleep in your room just put the blanket to wash. Good night." And turned off the lights. I slept there itself and kept tasting all the fluids which were left on the blanket and didn't recognise even one of them. I assumed it was alcohol as I had never tasted it before so didn't bother and went to sleep.[/size]
[/color]The next day I woke up with my sister sitting on couch with her feet resting on my barebody now. I assumed mom came and put the blanket to wash. I could see Ruby was still a little sleepy and was rubbing her eyes with her hands while trying to keep them open. She had her left foot resting on my neck and right foot was crossed under her knee on the couch. I said good morning to her and she ignored me for a minute. Then she started talking to me like normal and we started chatting about her like we loved to. She loved to talk about herself praising herself and I loved to listen to her praising herself. She kept talking while lightly moving her foot over my chin and lips. One time she was telling about how she's just too pretty for everyone in the city that she can't find even a single person worthy enough to kiss her feet. I felt really bad about myself hearing this and kissed on the base of her second and third toe. She smiled at me and said "Not you silly. You know I love you so ofcourse you can kiss my feet anytime you want." And continued talking again. I felt content hearing her telling me that she loved me. I kissed her foot sole everytime and any part that touched my lips while she kept moving it around. She smiled a couple times but then kept ignoring me to continue telling her stories while I kept showering kisses on her sole while serving as her footrest. After about 2 hours she told she's going to take a bath and stepped over me to go to her room. I too got up and showered, feeling excited about my future in the family.[/size]

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20