Author Topic: Sis and mom feet 4  (Read 1243 times)

Online Harryjudge

Sis and mom feet 4
« on: February 22, 2024, 10:36:36 PM »
I kept lying in the same position mom moved around me casually but careful not to step on me with her plastic flip flops. I didn't have anything to do so I asked if she needed any help and she asked if I could mow the lawn? I told her to teach me to operate the lawn mower but she said that's too big for me so she gave me a pair of scissors and told me to start in one corner. I had to kneel down and bow everytime to cut everything. Mom simply ran her hands on my hair and left me in the heat. She closed the doors creaking them a little so she could talk to me if needed and put on the blinds as well so AC could work properly. She sat on the couch and turned the TV on to relax a little as it was an off day for her at work. She asked me about 10 minutes later if I was okay outside and wasn't burning up from the heat? I wanted to impress and help her so I told her I was good. A minute later dad came and kissed her to leave for work. He saw me in the lawn while leaving and came over to me and said "Oh my lovely daughter is working so hard today. I wanna kiss you but since you are so dirty right now and I wanna get my office clothes dirty." while picking up his right foot bringing it towards my face. I could see the dirty leathery sole, a very big as well, coming towards my face blocking all of my vision every moment until I felt it pushing my face down until one of my cheeks touched the grass I was working on. I opened my eyes but only could see his dirty sole with pieces of cut grass now stuck on it. In the moment I loved the pressure I felt on my face from my dad pressing it down under his office shoes. I could feel warmth inside me filling up for him. Then I heard him tell me that he loves me and a couple flying kisses followed by that. I wanted to kiss him to so I kissed the sole of his shoe that was pressing down on my temple and cheek into the ground. Just when I made a pout he withdrew his foot dragging it away on my lips accidentally. This caused a lot of grass and mid to enter my mouth and my lips were dirty as well. He simply smiled and left for work allowing me to continue my work. I spit most of it out but had to swallow some of it as it had already dissolved in my saliva and dripping down my throat.
[/color]After 3 hours of solid hard work I was exhausted and went to lay down on the patio in front of the door. I rested for about 10 minutes and just then I felt a foot pressing down on my breast and I opened my eyes to see my mom was standing there in a long white dress which made her look like an angel. Her feet were also freshly painted white and they looked like emeralds. I was probably looking at her foot on my breasts for too long so she asked me "Do you like the new color? I think white makes my feet look really beautiful. What do you think?" I said "Yes mom, they look lovely. Just like pearls, very shine and elegant as well." She was happy to hear that and said "Yayyy, I am glad you like them. I am gonna prepare your favourite meal today okay. Love you darling." And went inside. I too woke up and went to freshen up in the washroom. I took a long bath and felt really relaxed but still a little exhausted. So I went down in the living room and laid down on the couch taking all the three seats. Mom was in the kitchen so I watched some cartoons on the TV for about half an hour before my sister Ruby came back home. She went to kitchen directly to show mom what all she bought while shopping. After that she came to me and started showing me all of it. I Ofcourse was very excited about everything and she could see that as well so she asked me if I wanted her to wear them and if I could help take her photos. We did that for the next hour. She tried everything she bought and we ran around the house taking her photos at different locations like the pool, jacuzzi, master bedroom, wardrobes etc. She told me she loved all the photos and I should take her photos from now. I was happy to hear it from her and told her that I would love to help her out any way possible. She then told me that right now all she wants is a foot massage as she's really exhausted from all the walking she did today.[/size]
[/color]We went to the living room and she sat on the couch while I curled up on the floor near the seat cushion next to hers expecting her to put her feet in my lap, but she asked me if I could help her with her shoes first so I bow down over towards her with my hair touching her adidas stan smith sneakers I unlaced her shoes and started to remove her foot out of them loostening the lip a little. She was wearing the same black socks from yesterday and I obviously smelt a little of her foot odour but it was too strong so I didn't make a face or move away or anything. I took both her feet and put them ok my lap. She let me do it but said "Be careful okay, my socks might be a little dirty and I can feel some sweat as well." I said "It's fine didi.. They are not that bad and I can't smell them much anyway." She was a little surprised so said "Really, I can smell them from here. Are you really okay with how my socks smell. I can go and wash my feet before you massage them if its too much." I said "No really didi.. They smell fine to me. I don't mind massaging them for you for as long as you want." She was still a little unsure but let me do it. I massaged them for about 15 minutes and I could see she was loving it as she had smile on her face all the time. Sometimes she was closing her eyes as well just to enjoy the feeling a little more. Her socks were not wet but a little damp. I didn't mind them at all. I was really happy that my sister was loving it and I could spend so much time with her. I was a little tired of looking down for that long but I didn't say anything. She must have seen me moving my neck in different directions so she asked "Hey, are you okay? You are moving a lot. Are you tired already? You have been doing such a great job it just feels so good to finish so early." I said "No no, its just I mowed the lawn today so my neck is stiff from being in this position for too long. I'm fine really, I don't mind continuing the massage for as long as you want me to." She laughed and said "Well if its upto me I'll just tie you under my feet so you can always massage them. But no really I don't wanna wear you out or anything you don't have to continue if you are tired as well." She moved her feet away from my lap. I felt sad for disappointing her so I said "No I am really okay. I just need to keep my head straight. Would it be okay for you if I just lie down on the floor so I can look straight up to not strain my neck? Do you mind resting your feet just an inch or 2 above my face so I can massage them well?" She said "Oh yeah sure, since you are really tired I'll help you out as well. This way we both win.". I laid on my back just under where she was sitting she moved a little to adjust her calves to rest on the edge of the seat cushion so her soles can be really close to my upturned face. After she got into position she said "You must be able to smell them now properly since they are right in your face. Haha" and laughed looking at me under her dirty and sweaty black socks. She wiggled her feet and toes around my face just to tease me for a little before letting me rub them for her. She started watching some show as she ignored me but I knew she was loving the massage as she kept moving and angling her feet around my face signalling me to focus on a particular area by bring it right above my eyes. After sometime she asked me remove her socks and work on her toes for a little. I did as asked but kept her socks on my breasts to dry them out. Just when I was done she put the toes of her right foot on my nose asking me "Do they smell really bad?" While looking for an hosnest answer right into my eyes. I was shocked to have her sweaty foot's toes pressed against my nose but focusing on the question I took a deep breath and analysed. It wasn't too good, but it wasn't offensive as well. I mean I reallu didn't think it was bad and if someone asked me if I was okay smelling that forever if I had to I wouldn't mind. So said "Umm.. aaa.. hh.. dd.. didi they smell fine. Aahh.. they are'nnn.. tt bad at all... nnn.." she said "Really, are you sure? I feel very concious when my feet smell bad." I told her "they don't smell bad to me at all didi." She was smiling again and picked her feet up allowing to continue the massage.[/size]
[/color]I must have massaged her for about 2 hours when mom came in living room to relax with us and she sat right on top of the couch my head was under. She had to angle her legs a little to keep her feet on the floor so she crossed her left leg over her right knee which brought her left foot to dangle over the top of my forehead and hair. I was now completely under the feet of my sister and mom and it felt a little claustrophobic in the beginning but then I smelt something really sweet like flowers. It was mom's foot lotion, it smelled really good. I have always loved how mom's feet have smelled. Soon I felt comfortable again and as it was getting darker and with 3 feet dangling an inch above my face it was really warm. I felt at bliss for a moment there all the while not forgetting to continue with the massage while they chatted about usual stuff like mom's nails, sister's shopping, their  job etc. They ignored me under their feet for all of their conversation and even when I tried to jump into the conversation they'd just ignore my comments and kept having their own conversation. So I simply kept quiet because I felt hurt a little from them ignoring me like this. I felt a little humiliated now being under their dirty feet and being ignored for that long. I was thinking about all this but then I heard my dad's voice from a little far. He then came to sit on the single seater beside the couch on the left of the center table. He then said "Isn't it getting too common to see our little daughter under our feet all the time? I mean she does look cute under under both of your soles but let her breathe some normal air as well you guys." And laughed. Ruby and mom also laughed along him then Ruby said "Oh she's just helping me with my tired and sweaty soles by rubbing them for me after I went shopping. She even helped me take a lot of pictures today for my instagram, she's really the best sister ever." Then mom said "She even helped me mow the lawn today in the morning. She's been a really good kid lately, I just love her when she's so obedient." while patting me on my head with the sole of her foot. Then dad said "She even let us use her as our footrest last night while we were watching that movie. She didn't even say a word for the whole time, I think we should do that often if she doesn't mind." Then they all went silent probably for me to answer. I was filled with warmth and love from listening to all the praises from them. I was full of love for all of them and expressed it by saying "You all are the best family I can have. I am really glad I can be useful for all of you and I really don't mind helping you out any way you want me to. I really love you all." I could tell they all were happy to hear that. Though none of them answered and continued talking about usual stuff leaving me ignored once again to continue with me task at hand. About 30 minutes later mom told everyone to have dinner and then after that we all watched a movie before going to bed. I ofcourse was the family footstool, dad wanted to rub his now washed barefeet on my nose to soothe them so he sat above my face while mom rested her feet on my breast and neck leaving my stomach for my sister. Dad kept playing with my nose trying to massage every cm of his feet for the whole time. I struggled a lot  to hold my face still for him to use me properly and he did. After the movie ended mom and dad went to sleep telling us to go to bed soon.[/size]
[/color]I and Ruby kept watching some more TV before we decided to go and sleep as well. Since we share the room with a single double bed. I thought of sleeping with my face towards her feet for tonight. She saw me putting the pillow near her feet. She said thanks and put her feet on top of it giggling to me. I laughed but went into bed and started to nudge her feet off my pillow with my shoulder and face. She kept pushing against playing with me telling me how comfortable she was with her feet on my pillow and how thankful she was for letting her you my pillow as her footrest for the night. I kept laughing and nudging her foot away for a minute then we both stopped and she just left her feet touching my face on my pillow. I also let her and did not move at all in order to make her feel comfortable. She used her phone for about an hour before telling me good night and said "Hope you don't mind me using your pillow as a footstool for the night sis?" I didn't say anything at all but she took my silence as an approval and continued to mash her soles into my pillow hitting my face all the time. During the night she kept changing postions pinning me under her legs with her one or both feet planted on my nose, lips, eyes or forehead, sometimes had her foot on my neck with other crossed on top of it tapping on my lips, even had her heels pushing down into my eye socket for a few seconds, I couldn't sleep much for the whole night as she kept me up by keeping me busy with her feet.[/size]

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20