Author Topic: Sis and mom feet 5  (Read 1795 times)

Online Harryjudge

Sis and mom feet 5
« on: February 22, 2024, 10:37:23 PM »

After that night it bacame a regular thing for my sister to have me massage her feet anytime she wanted me to. She would simply prop her feet near my face or in my hands or in my lap whenever she wanted me to and just say "Please.." with a pout. I would immediately leave anything I'm doing and start massaging them. No matter what I'm doing studying, reading, using phone, talking to someone, eating etc. I loved to massage her feet for her as this way I could be closer to her so I never refused and since she knew this as well she always expected me to stay obedient to her. Soon after a few days both mom and dad start to notice this and they too started to ask for regular footrubs for me. While mom and Ruby would randomly ask for a massage anytime they wanted one dad had a fix schedule of having me massage his feet fresh out of his work boots every evening as when he would return. It started one day when he was really tired and returned exhausted from office and I was laying on the floor serving mom as a carpet to rest her feet on as the floor was cold. She told me to go and help dad with his shoes and massage his feet for a while until he felt better. I served both of them as their footstool while massaging his sweaty feet in work socks for about half an hour while they both cuddled on the couch on top of me. Mom's feet would rub on my face everytime they sat together more often than when she sat alone. Even dad's feet are also more unstable and randomly move when they are together however he sits very calmly when he's alone. However I never said anything about their feet rubbing on my face as I loved them and didn't mind. Also I didn't want to disturb them while they were resting me so it was on me to do everything possible to give them the comfort they need. I would obediently let them use me anyway they wanted without a single complaint.
[/color]One day I was giving mom a massage in the afternoon, it was just the two of us at home. I asked her why her toes are not painted? She said that's because she hasn't gone out to get a pedicure yet. Then she explained me all about it and how its done and all. I was excited so I told her I wanna try it to. She asked "Do I wanna give her a pedicure?" I said yes while smiling. She was excited and told me to get the kit from her room and she'll love to show me how to do it as she would love to have me do it for her ag home if she can skip going to the salon. I was happy to learn and did everything according to what mom taught. I washed her feet with water first and then soap. When I had to dry them I put a towel on my shoulder and raised her foot to rest it on the towel and wiped all of it off and the same with her other foot. Mom complemented me on this technique and told me she loved it. Then I cut and file her nails bringing them all to equal length, cleaning under them. I had to really bring my face really close to her nails to look under them. My nose would be planted into the cervix of her toes while I filed her nails for her. Mom told me that I was even better than the lady at the salon as she never put her foot this close to her eyes and she isn't motivated enough to clean her feet like I am. I was happy to hear this from her and was out of the roof when she announced I would be giving her pedicures permanently from now on. After filing I painted her nails. And to do that I had rest her feet on a soft pillow with toe separators on. I laid flat on my stomach raising myself from neck to come at the same height as her toes and painted them. This allowed my eyes to be really close to her feet so I woukdn't paint her skin by accident. I didn't have to clean the sides even once so mom was really happy when I starter blowing on her nails in the same postion. She told me she was really happy with the result and it was like I was a pro already. Soon this became a permanent routine for us every weekend. For a couple months I only did mom's feet but then one day my sister asked for one as well. Soon I'll be doing both of their feet every weekend. Dad also joined in on the action having me do it once a month. For him the routine was the same other than painting and drying up the nails. However I had to spend a lot of time doing his nails as they were really hard, Also I had to be really close to them and be really comfortable at the parts where they entered his skin.  One time when I accidentally cut his skin and it started to bleed a little, I panicked and started to lick his toe, he was busy in TV so when noticed and asked me about it I explained what happened. He simply said "Okay make sure, the bleeding stops okay darling. Keep licking it until then." And continued watching. I kept my tongue on his toe for about a minute and it stopped the blood from oozing. He didn't even move his foot up from the floor so I had to keep my tongue flat on the floor to reach his toe with its tip. I tried to be more careful in future but occasionally I would end up cutting and then licking his foot to fix it. One time I was laying with my tongue planted on his toe when he unawared move his foot forward a little which caused his big and second to enter into my mouth and rest flat on my tongue pinning my face on the floor. I thought he would soon notice it and move but he kept sitting there unaware of my tongue being crushed under his foot. I looked up to him to get his attention but he was busy in his laptop looking straight into it. About 10 minutes later his phone rang, he took the call and even crossed his other leg over dangling it in front of my forehead blurring my vision of him above me. I could see his face from in between the toes of his foot dangling above me. He was totally engrossed into the laptop and his conversation on the phone that I could feel there was no chance of him looking down at me. I prepared myself to stay in the position for as long as required. Luckily after another call and 20 minutes later he moved his foot out of my mouth and rest both of them on my head for another 5 before telling me thanks and getting up to his room. He would always stand up, rub his sole on my cheek while telling me "You are the best kiddo." After I did his pedicure. I always thought he did it because I made his feet look as clean as my face that he puts them on it just to remind me the same. I loved to feel his hard foot on my soft cheek especially when his and even mom's and sisters'  toes are resting just in front of my eyes. I love the view of toes first in the vision it really makes me feel useful. I feel my real place is to be present there for my family. They have all the right to put their feet, that is the lowest object of their body, on my face that's the topmost of mine. I am below them in everything. They deserve to be server by a lowly person like me. So I always felt good after serving them in any way possible.[/size]
[/color]I would wash his  car for my dad as well even for mom and Ruby as well. I would clean their shoes. They just loved it once I did mom's heels and all insisted on me to clean all of their footwear. I gladly accepted as I loved doing it for them. As I kept growing older the tasks kept adding into my list. By the age 15 I was doing almost all of the housework leaving time for mom to focus on herself. I was doing their laundry, cooking and evey other thing in the house so everyone could live their life to potential without having to worry about these trivial tasks. Since it was all gradual no one felt it was awkward for me to have all the load for the family even to me it was not a big thing. I loved to serve them and they love having me serve. We all knew we are happy the way things are between us. All of us know how much each of us love each other. We all know I can do literally anything any of them asked me to any instant without even giving it a second thought. They loved the power dynamic and I did too. They would love to have me serve them in humiliating positions and I also complied giving them the satisfaction they longed for. They would have me put on and take off their footwear and socks regularly. They would always ask me take a sniff of their socks and footwear before I put them on and after I took them off to see if they need cleaning. They are all very comfortable in resting their feet on or around me without a care. They know I don't mind their feet smell at all so they never cared about those being on or near me in any of their footwear even when they are really sweaty and smell really bad. I never complain about the smell as I fear they'll feel bad for me and won't love me much. I always tell them that I don't mind at all and I didn't care if they smell bad and seemingly they didn't as well. On one weekend I woke up earlier than usual and came to living room to watch some TV. I was laying on the floor in front of the couch when mom and dad came back from a jog. While mom went straight to the kitchen to get water while dad came and sat on the couch above me resting his running shoes' dirty soles on my breasts. He soon realised and said "Oops sorry darling, I forgot how dirty the soles of my shoes are. Would you mind taking them off for me please." I nodded and untied his laces. He pulled his feet out while I held onto the shoes for him on my breasts. I put his shoes beside me on the floor when he started to take his socks off as well. He threw both of them towards his shoes however one of those accidentally bhagwan on my face. He says sorry and tries to pick it up with the toes of his foot but drops it on my face again just under my nose. I pick it up for him to put it in the opening of his shoes with the other one. He said thanks to me and then looks down for a place to rest his feet. I saw his foot coming to rest on my face with his voice saying "Since you have gotten all dirty, I hope you don't mind my sweaty feet in your face until they dry out for a while." I was overwhelmed with the smell and disgusted by the dampness of them. The smell was  vile and I wanted to puke but simply complied to his demand saying a simple "hmm..." trying not to cry. He asked me to breathe deeper and faster so his feet dry up faster. I did that for 10 minutes straight but then I felt so dizzy and out of head that I had to stop. Just when I regulated my breathing to normal pace I felt a small pat but a gesture of a footslap with this his voice barking "I said faster, young girl." It was a command and I just wanted to please him did as told for another 2 minutes before I passed out. I woke up in bed later tucked neatly and checked it was past dinner time so went back to sleep. The next day dad came to hug me and he really apologised a lot and promised never to push me ever in the future. I consoled him and told him I was fine and he doesn't have to worry. I just wanted to please him so I too didn't say anything so it really wasn't on him at all. He looked a little relaxed and confused but then gave me tight hug before kissing me on the forehead to go to his office. After this incident he never asked me to breathe louder. Even when he would come back from jogging he would just remove his socks and rest them on my face to dry them quicker rather than his feet as he said he could simply wipe them clean on my clothes like a doormat. That's what he still does.[/size]
[/color]On my 16th birthday my parents throw a surprise party at our farm house inviting all of my friends. I was really happy for the whole day and really enjoyed the day to the fullest. I was so much happy and full of love for all my family members to prepare such a beautiful day for me. After all the festivities very late at night we came back to our bunglow and were all sitting in the living room talking about the day and chilling. Since everyone was wasted and stoned none of them bothered to change but I went straight to my room and got into my PJs. When I came back they were smoking a roll in the living room and chatting and laughing and having fun basically. I went and sat on the floor just in front of the couch where mom and Ruby were sitting. I lay down on the floor like usual on my chest with my arms supporting my chin up to look at everyone. I had them on my right and the center table on my left. When my sis passed the roll to mom, mom to joke simply lifted both her feet up and rest them on my head teasing me by saying "Okay young girl, since its past 12 now, you get  back to your place slave girl." And laughed hard. Both Ruby and dad laughed hard too so I joined as well. They all made a fun of me for about 10 minutes and all the while I had been used as a footstool for my mom's tired feet still in her heels she wore to the party. When se passed the roll to my dad she took her feet off me and rested them beside me like my sis. They would keep moving their feet around all the time randomly hitting me with their feet every now and then. Sometimes one or both of them would use me as a footstool for some time. My sis also still had her stilettos on from the party. Both of their footwear had wet grass stuck with mud mixed on their soles which was getting wiped on my PJs. I didn't care and neither did they. Soon dad went to sleep wishing me good night and happy birthday giving me a kiss on my head. Then he stood up in front of my face telling me and where is my kiss? I was confused and about to get up to kiss him but he brought his right foot up which was in his dress shoes black leather with and made carvings and designing. It was his favourite pair. I kissed the toe of his shoe and he was happy. Soon my sis also was dozzing off so mom told her to go sleep in her bed. So it was just me and mom now. She was smoking and I was being her footrest. We didn't talk for about 10 minutes but then she got up to get water but then to avoid stepping on me she stepped over me but misjudged and ended up hitting her toes at the corner of the center table. I was taking s sip of water when I saw blood oozing from under her big toe's nail. I didn't know what to do but as I did with dad while pedicures I still with water in my mouth put my mom's toe in my mouth and started pressing my tongue on the part that was bleeding to put a little pressure. She sat back down on the couch and closed her eyes and probably because she was high and drunk she said "OMG! This feels out of this world, darling. I can't tell you how wonderful I am feeling right now. Please don't stop until I say." And closed her eyes. I kept on sucking for about 5 minutes even the water had gone warm from chilled now but she still hadn't asked me to stop. About a couple minutes later she opened her eyes again, looked at me with her toe still in my mouth. She angled her foot up to move my face with it so she could see me in the eyes and said "Darling this feels great. If you don't mind I would love to have you do this for me every weekend before and after my pedicure routine. But only if you are okay with doing it. If you feel you can't keep my toes in your mouth or anything please tell me and I'll not ask you again. Ever!" And she looked at me expecting s reply. I had to drink the water in my mouth to speak and said "Mom, It's fine with me. I would love to help you relax more anyway possible. You don't have to worry at all before asking me to help you with anything literally. I love you mom." She smiled and closed her eyes again ordering me to continue the same process with all her toes one by one on both feet. I did this for another hour and drank the water everytime. She neevr mentioned about the water or the dirt on her feet mixed with sweat and grime. I was a little worried but didn't ask myself. However when we were done and she was simply resting her now wet feet on my face to dry them said "You know this is a very good way to clean my feet and to boost your immunity at the same time. I think rather than doing it only on the weekends, we should do this everyday after work. As my feet are really sweaty when I come home. Your dad gets to have his feet massaged and I always missed the treatment. So would you do that baby?" I told her yes mom sure why not and she in joy moved her feet up and down above my face and then rest them again on my face to dry them. After she was done she told me good night and like dad asked for the good night kiss. I turned around to my back still laying flat in front of mom who was now standing with my face burried into her feet. I bow my head down and keep showering kisses on them. I had no intention to stop and mom didn't want it either I guess. I kept moving my face all over her feet and ankles to kiss everywhere. I even kissed under her toes pressing deep into the cavity between her sole and the floor. I must have kissed her feet for about 5 minutes straight until she moved her feet away and stepped over head onto the floor without saying anything at all. I was little worried that she didn't say anything about me literally growelling at her feet but was feeling really good about the perfect day I just had.[/size]

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20