Author Topic: Lab Humiliation 1  (Read 4053 times)

Offline footykid1

• Email
Lab Humiliation 1
« on: March 30, 2024, 09:00:50 PM »

Hi guys! posting a real story after a long time.. Hope you enjoy it!

So this is a real story which happened in my college, which i experienced personally... So lets start......

My college has several dpts and blocks and cctv cameras are less in our college.. and i was doing my 2nd year and i had my lab class and i went to attend the lab as there was change in the staff. Usually students don't attend these labs as it was not important. So on that day only 6 people attended the lab and i was one among that 6. After few minutes 3 students got bored and went out. remaining we three were there and in that group 2 girls and i was the only boy. One girl named Nikitha and the other one was Soniya. Both were from a well to do family and i was a middle class boy. Usually they like to boss around and liked to humiliate others as Soniya's father was ex MLA. I had this feet thing from childhood and since these girls were spoiled brats they wore heels. Soniya wore sandal coloured opentoed 1 inch heeled sandal and Nikitha had opentoed black 2 inch block heeled sandal. Soniya was in white outfit and Nikitha was in Green tops and white leggings... And i was dreaming about their feet and imagined me licking their sandals clean. Suddenly I saw the new lab incharge coming towards us. Her name was Suvetha. She was around 25, height was around 5'7, had great body and she wore brown flats and pink top and white leggings and wore a white coat as that was staff's uniform.

Suvetha mam asked us to form a group and complete the task for the day. As there were only 4 in the lab ( we three and the staff ) i was little nervous as i was the only boy there. Later mam assigned us the task and went to Dean's room for meeting. only we three were there and few systems in that lab were under maintanence. So there was a system in the corner , both the girls decided to go there and they proceeded. while going Sonia ordered me to bring their bags. I was in shock and was wondering how can a girl order me.. Later i thought just a help na, lets do it. I took their bags and i went to that system. After few seconds Nikitha complained that there is some loose contact in the wire connecting CPU and she stated that she wanted someone who could just hold it for them. Sonia then spoke out without any hesitation " our friend here will do it for us". I was again in shock and i was wondering what is going on and sonia disturbed my thoughts by ordering me to get under the table. I had no choice, i went in. I layed on my back and Nikitha complained that she can't push the chair front. so i changed my position, my head was near the cpu and my legs were stretched towards the wall as i was completely lying under the table.

Suddenly Nikitha rolled her chair in and placed her feet inches away from me. I asked her how long should i hold this and she told that till she completes the task i have to hold it. So i kept quiet and after some time my hand started to ache. After 15 minutes i let my hand loose and there was some problem in the system which erased the code which Nikitha typed. She started to shout at me and trampled my face with her heels. her block heel bhagwaned on my mouth and ball part on my nose. It was paining badly. I started to cry and she shouted again. Once again if you let the cable loose you will die under my feet. I got scared and i tried my level best to hold it...[/pre]
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 09:03:26 PM by footykid1 »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20