Author Topic: Mistress Arathy  (Read 12482 times)

Offline namasthe

• Inactive Users
    • Email
Mistress Arathy
« on: May 11, 2019, 06:36:14 AM »
I have a brother.He married recently.That was a love marriage. My bhabi's name is Arathy.She is about 28 years old.she has a very beautiful pair of feet.I was a great fan of women feet.After one month brother went to abroad.That time i got admission in university so I stayed with bhabi.She was alone in that house.she loved me so much. One day when I came back from the University bhabi was not there. But I had a duplicate key so I get in to the house. I thought that bhabi went to the beauty parlour.  Some minute's later bhabi came to the house. I asked her where she went. She told me that she went to see the doctor. I asked her why? She told me that she had a big pain in her feet and can't walk properly also. I feel sorry, and I think that it is a good chance to touch her feet too. So then I asked what did doctor say. Then she told me that the doctor had told her to get a good foot massage & he had given a ointment to apply on her feet. The doctor had told her to consult a foot massage therapist and get foot massages at least four days for a week. So now bhabi is in a big question that is to travel daily to see the massage therapist or she had to tell the therapist to come to her place. This is the time that my chance came. I told bhabi not to worry and I can massage her feet, and promise her to do my best. But is not happy at that movement. Because she feels guilty to get a foot massage from me. I told her not to be guilty it is ok. When I 'm in this house it is my work. And it is a shame to my self that my bhabi is paying and getting foot massage from a person. After my talk bhabi was very happy that I had solved her question. Then I told her call me at the night when she goes to the bed. Then at the night bhabi called me. Now I'm very happy that wish was granted. When I went there I was very happy because bhabi had wash her feet nicely and had kept them quietly. She is lying on the bed like a queen. First a fall I kept a stool at the side bhabi's foot was. Then I began to massage her feet gently. Bhabi had nice soft feet. And she is very concert about the beauty, so she had maintained the feet nicely. My steps of massaging bhabi's feet

1-Start by relaxing bhabi's foot. I hold her foot so that one hand is on the sole and one on the top. When I using a massage ointment, I protect clothing and furniture with a towel. I Rub oiled hands together vigorously to warm them before beginning the foot massage. Working from her ankle to toes. I massage it with long, firm strokes. Stroking stimulates circulation and warms the foot.

2-I hold her heel in one hand and toes in the other circle her foot five times clockwise then anticlockwise. I did it because it will loosen her joints and relax the foot.

3-Starting with her big toe, stroke the length of each toe in turn and, when I reach the tip, I pull gently to stretch it out. I repeat this three times. I Pulls and Squeezes.

4-Using my thumb and I starting at her big toe move along the line of pads just below her toes. I press on each one firmly before moving on to the next. I Work way to her little toe, and then change hands and, using my other thumb, I work way back. And I repeat twice.

5-I use my thumb to press down gently from the top to the base of her big toe. I repeat on all of her toes. When I reach her little toe, change hands and use the other thumb to go back the other way .And I repeat twice.

6-I hold her toes in one hand, use my thumb on the other hand to press along the sole, pressing in a line from the base of her big toe to the center of her foot, I repeat on all her toes, then I repeat on the top of her foot following the same line. I did it because this will help her in releasing tension in the inner and outer longitudinal arches.

7-Starting at her heel, I use my thumb to press along the inside edge of her foot all the way up to her big toe. I press firmly and follow the line up over her instep. Then I repeat on the outside edge of her foot, from her heel to her little toe.

8-Finally, I massage the lower half of her sole, using firm pressure. I rotate her ankle, both clockwise and anticlockwise, using long, firm strokes from ankle to toes. And I repeat the massage on the other foot. All of these massaging techniques I had learn from books and internet. Because I had a foot fetish and I like to massage female feet too. So I learnt it properly. But my bhabi doesn't know how I knew to give foot massages so nicely. She's surprise about that. And ask me about that. But I didn't tell the truth. Now she is very happy about my excellent work. Now she had get well a lot. I didn't stop my foot massage. I change her foot time by time and massaged. Because I wanted to kiss and suck her feet too, when she sleeps. So then bhabi thanks me a lot and told me to stop the foot massage because she is now sleepy. And told me

"now go and sleep ". But my idea is another, so I told her

"if you are sleepy you sleet bhabi". I'm not still sleepy and I'll massage your feet till you are sleeping.

So then bhabi didn't know my idea and she said

"ok if you don't mine I love your foot massage to continue till I'm sleeping.

Now my wish was granted again. Few minutes passed bhabi was in a deep sleep. Now slowly I take my face near to her feet. Ohm. How nice smell it was. Bhabi's feet had a very nice smell. Because she wares bed slippers to the home. And bed slippers are maid with rubber. Rubber slippers gives a good smell to feet, that I loved that smell a lot. So I kissed every point of her feet several times. And worship them gladly. After kissing her feet several times began to suck her foot. The ointment that I had applied was in upper part of the foot. So it didn't get the taste when I'm sucking her toes and soles of the feet. And the ointment is no smelly and it wouldn't trouble to my work. First I sucked her toes. Then the sole. And the ankle of the foot. Her foot is very tasty for me. And I enjoyed it a lot. When at this time bhabi was in a deep sleep so she didn't knew my work. After sucking feet they became very soft and feet of her get very good quality after my tongue pedicure. I was very happy that bhabi's feet get a good standard after my foot massage. And I lick her pair of bed slippers before I leave the room. Now her bed slippers are also very clean. After my work was over I leaved bhabi's room. The next day morning bhabi was very happy because her feet had cured a lot. She thanked me a lot for my great job. I told her

"it is ok I'm very happy that I had a chance to cure her feet".

I told these words as a very humble person. I promised her to massage her feet every day at the night. She was very pleased about my thoughts. And bhabi told me that she was very surprised when she saw her feet in the morning, because they ware in good quality and very soft after my foot massage. Bhabi asked me the secret of that. But that time I can't tell what did I do for her feet. So then I smiled nicely and avoid the question.

"My goodness she didn't notice that her bed slippers are also cleans".

Otherwise I had now answers for that I thought. Bhabi is going to sleep at 11:00 pm. So yesterday (first day) she called me at 10:00 pm for her foot massage. When that day night bhabi told me that she was ready for the foot massage at 9:30 pm. When I went to massage bhabi's feet she told me that she was not sleeping before finishing the foot massage. Because she want to know the secret of her soft and quality feet. But When I started massaging her feet same as last night, she was very sleepy at about 10:30 pm, and started sleeping. Then I started worshiping her feet like the last day. And sucked it too. And feet came in good quality again. That day also I lick her bed slippers and clean it with my tongue. After my work done I went for my room for sleep. At the next day bhabi was surprised too. Because that day also her feet was very quality, clean and soft. Bhabi told that

"I didn't find the secret yesterday also because I was sleepy in that day also".

But she was very happy that her feet get quality and smooth day by day. So that day she had slept at evening and she is not sleepy in the night. That day I massaged her feet very well but I couldn't get a chance to worship her feet and suck them. After massaging her feet about couple of hours I knew that I had no chance. So I was very unhappy on that day. And I sad good night for bhabi and went to sleep. Next morning her feet were to like other days and it is not too fresh like other days. Bhabi notices that I wouldn't do the secret what I had done at the other days. So then she questions me several times about the secret. I told that I would mention the secret in the night. I knew that it was the time to tell the secret to her now. So when I finish massaging her feet I mention about my tongue pedicure. She was very surprised because she didn't hear about tongue pedicure (foot sucking). Then she wanted to see how I'm sucking her feet. Then I demonstrate it, then I sucked her toes nicely and sole of the foot next. She was very fond of my new work that I had shown her. She is very comfortable when I sucking her feet. She told that she didn 't get a so many comfort and a satisfaction with her feet before. And she was very happy. She enjoyed my tongue pedicure very well. And she told me that I'm specialized in foot relax logy & giving pedicures as well. She is also very concern about her feet, and now she is very happy because now she had a pedicurist at her home. She questions me again.

"Do you like to give me foot massages and pedicures longer?" I told

"yes like to give you the best I can." So then bhabi told me

"then today onwards you are the pedicurist of mine and you have to get care about my feet and massaging them in your day to day routine. Then I'm the mistress of yours then you are in my servants level and you would have to call me madam at when you are caring my feet, after the foot care session end in the day you can call me bhabi, because otherwise the people will heard that you are calling me madam and they will think that I'm treating you as a servant ".

I agreed for her suggestion and get the responsibility gladly. Next day I awake in the early morning because now I had job to do before going to university. So I went to the bhabi's room and called her madam. Still she is no familiar with that word. So I had to call her several times to wake her. When she wakeup I asked

" what I had to do first at the beginning of the day before I going to university."

So then madam told me

"today I have to go to several places. And I'm sad now feet pain had cured and again it will annoy me when I go out and do walking. But today I'm going out so I want to shape up my toe nails then remove my old nail polish and apply new nail polish on my toe nails that match for my today's dress".

I get obeyed her by telling

"Ok madam". Madam told me

"now you have to keep with you my nail polish, nail cutter, foot care cream, nail polish remover, a brush (to clean nails), foot stool, basin, towel.

So then first I went and collected them. Quickly I found the things what I had to keep. But at the movement I couldn't find a small brush to clean her toe nails. So I got an idea that was to take my toothbrush for this purpose. I thanked for my mind for giving me that idea. Because then after cleaning madams toe nails I can brush my teeth as well. Madam was at that time sitting on the sofa with bare feet. But she didn't walk with out slippers. Her pair of slippers are also side on the floor near the sofa. Then I went there with the pedicure set. And I kept madams feet on the foot stool. Then sit on another lower stool. And first I remove her old nail polish with the nail polish remover. After that I brought some hot water to the basin. Put her feet in to that basin and rubbed her feet to be clean. Then with my tooth brush I clean her toe nails nicely. Then I dry her feet with the towel. Then I took her both feet with my both hands and kept it on the foot stool. Then I began to shapeup her toe nails. Then after that I suggested to paint her toe nails with red color because to mach her today' s dress. After painting her toe nails with the red color. I applied nail varnish to be shine in bight red. And I didn't had a dryer so I blow up with my mouth to dry the applied nail varnish. Then I kept some minutes to get more dryer. Till the feet were drying I clean her slippers with the tongue. Madam saw my work and told me that she is very fond of getting a such a good servant boy to care her feet and clean her slippers. Then I told madam that

"I'm not just a foot servant, the real word is for me is I'm a foot slave, and I told her to call me as a foot slave here after".

Then she told me to see whether her pair of heels is dirty or not. Then I rushed to her room and bring it her heels. There is some mud in her heels and also I clean with it my tongue. Then madam ordered me to wipe my saliva on the heels. Then I tried to wipe it out with the towel. So then she scolded me

"You are a foolish foot slave. When you are wiping heels with the towel kept for wipe my feet, then when feet are wiping it would apply on my feet. So then bring another piece of cloth and wipe with it. Next time you will do a bbhagwaner like this I will punish you." I said

"sorry madam, for my foolishness"

and begged her to forgive me at her feet and kiss her feet like a humble slave boy. So at the movement I couldn't find a piece of cloth so I got another idea. That was to wipe her heels with my hacker chief. And I put it on madam's slippers, and take my pedicure set a way. Now the time is passed I have to go for the University. I get ready quickly and rush to the University. That day I came back to bhabi's house early at about 1:30 pm. When I was coming to house no one is there. Still bhabi is not come yet. After an hour later she came to house calling me  again. And she told me to bring her a glass of water. So I ran to the pantry and brought a cup of water. When I came to the sitting room she was sitting on the sofa with her heels. And her face shows me that she was very tired. I gave the glass of water. Then she told me that her foot pain had come again. And she is very upset that I had cured that problem by giving her several foot massages. And her feet also get some dry and dirty. In the morning I had pedicure nicely, so her feet was fresh and sweet ta in the morning. I told her

"don't get worried madam I'm your foot slave/pedicurist of her so I'll get them back for early situation".

Then she smiled at me and order me to care her feet now. So then I ran to my room and bring it back the pedicure set and other things used for pedicure. I first remove madams high heels and kept her feet on the foot stool. And quickly brought some hot water for the basin and first I wash her feet with the hot water and clean her feet. And take the hot water to change for some new hot water because the water colored was not very clean now. I take the basin for the pantry to change it. But slowly (madam didn't saw that) I drank some water which was in the basin. That was tasty drink for me because that water had washed madam's feet. And the toe jam also mixed for that water. Then I bring it back some new hot water to the basin. Because I wanted to sponged madam's legs with hot water. Then it is very comfortable when it is tired. And I give a sponge massage with hot water to madam's legs. I sponge her legs between her knees and feet. After that I dried her feet with the towel. Now the tired was vanished from her. She is now happy. So then I she went for a nap because she was traveled whole day and she was tired. I also tired because I also had lot of work in my university. And I had a assignment to do for next day. Then I also get a small nap, and after that I did my assignment work in my room. I studied for three hours then it will about 7:30 pm there is a musical program in the TV that aunty and I were watching. So bhabi called me that it had started and come to watch the musical program. So I went to the sitting room. Then bhabi was sitting on the sofa and watching the TV. Early days I also sitting on chair and watching TV with her. But today I went there and sit on the floor where her feet were. And kept her feet on my lap then I rubbed her feet while we watching the TV. Now she is also practice in my work so she also didn't told me to sit on the chair and watch the TV. Now she also thinks that I'm really her foot slave and this is my duty. After watching TV I stopped rubbing her feet. And again in the night I was called to massage her feet till she sleeps. Still in my day to day living this is the situation. I had three more years to complete my degree. So then I will have to live three more years in bhabi's place.
This day's end of semester of my degree course and I'm in my holidays. And I came my own home.

Three days before I went to my bhabi's place again because I had I group project for my last semester. And I had to wait there for two days. This experience about those two days. When I went there bhabi was very happy because last days she had no pedicurist, and no foot massages. First day I went there at the afternoon end of my project work. I had lot of work in the afternoon with bhabi's feet. After a hour later she called me. Then I went there that answering her madam. When I went to the sitting room she was sitting on the sofa, and keeping her feet on a stool. So then quickly I knew what to do. Then I brought the pedicure set, and sat on the madam's foot stool and keep her feet on my lap. Then I remove her nail polish that I had applied before. Then I take a hot water basin and wash her feet with hot water then I clean her nails with the brush. Then dried her feet with the towel then after that applies new maroon colored nail polish on her toe nails. After applying nail paint few minutes back I apply nail polish on toe nails to shine brightly. Then I blow from my mouth to dry them. After that I massage her feet for an hour. Then I lick her soles to soft them. Madam was very fond of sucking her feet soles. I suck her soles for about a half and hour. Then I began to massage her feet again. When I'm massaging her feet, bhabi (madam) told me about her friend Parvathy. She is her guest today. When I heard that news I was happy because then I can have chance to worship her feet also.After some time The door bell rang. Bhabi called loudly to enter to the house while getting foot massage. Then at the movement nice lady came to the house. Bhabi called her

"come parvathy"

At the movement I was licking bhabi's feet and bhabi's feet was on my lap. I was some shy with the position I was. But now I had to getting used to that rooting. Parvathy madam came with a good smile and sat on a comfortable armchair. Then my bhabi introduce parvathy madam and then parvathy madam told that my bhabi is very lucky to have a brother in law like me. Then the time bhabi told that

"not only my self your self also same. My devar(brother in law) will massage your feet too". Then parvathy madam told

"is that good?" for has foot massages from me for her self. Then I told

" now you are also like my bhabi so it is my duty. So then don't think like that. Then I told

"shall I give you a foot massage and great pedicure now If you are satisfy about that I will continue". Then I went near the chair where parvathy madam seated. Then she tried to remove her sandals. Then quickly I took her foot to my hand and remove the sandal. And the other. Her feet were very soft, white skin & pink soles. Her toe nails were painted in red color. And toe nails were shaped nicely. But her feet look tiered. So then I kept her feet on a stool and rushed to bring some hot water to the basin. After bringing hot water I put her feet to the basin and washed them. Then her feet look fresh. I kept the water that had washed parvathy feet. I put them in to a water bottle room then I can drink them after while. She was very happy about my foot treatment and parvathy madam smiled at me nicely. I continued to worship her feet.

1-Start by relaxing parvathy madams  foot. I hold her foot so that one hand is on the sole and one on the top. When I using a massage ointment, I protect clothing and furniture with a towel. I Rub oiled hands together vigorously to warm them before beginning the foot massage. Working from her ankle to toes. I massage it with long, firm strokes. Stroking stimulates circulation and warms the foot.

2-I hold her heel in one hand and toes in the other circle her foot five times clockwise then anticlockwise. I did it because it will loosen her joints and relax the foot.

3-Starting with her big toe, stroke the length of each toe in turn and, when I reach the tip, I pull gently to stretch it out. I repeat this three times. I Pulls and Squeezes.

4-Using my thumb and I starting at her big toe move along the line of pads just below her toes. I press on each one firmly before moving on to the next. I Work way to her little toe, and then change hands and, using my other thumb, I work way back. And I repeat twice.

5-I use my thumb to press down gently from the top to the base of her big toe. I repeat on all of her toes. When I reach her little toe, change hands and use the other thumb to go back the other way .And I repeat twice.

6-I hold her toes in one hand, use my thumb on the other hand to press along the sole, pressing in a line from the base of her big toe to the center of her foot, I repeat on all her toes, then I repeat on the top of her foot following the same line. I did it because this will help her in releasing tension in the inner and outer longitudinal arches.

7-Starting at her heel, I use my thumb to press along the inside edge of her foot all the way up to her big toe. I press firmly and follow the line up over her instep. Then I repeat on the outside edge of her foot, from her heel to her little toe.

8-Finally, I massage the lower half of her sole, using firm pressure. I rotate her ankle, both clockwise and anticlockwise, using long, firm strokes from ankle to toes. And I repeat the massage on the other foot.

After massaging parvathy madams feet she was very happy and thanks me a lot. And she admired me a lot about my great foot massage. Then I asked for is she wanted a pedicure too. She was very happy for that and told me today she had some where to go. So next time she will get a pedicure from me. And I promised her to visit her place for giving her foot massages, Next time. And I told her not necessary to come here and get trouble.

When that day ends I had another work at the night. That was to lick my bhabi's feet.  Bhabi called me at the night when she was in the bed. I went near bhabi's bed and kneeled at foot side of the bed. And licked bhabi's feet till her sleep. Then I sucked her feet too. Now her feet are also very soft and clean. I licked her bed slippers to clean them. Then after doing my duties bhabi was in hard sleep at that time.

I went for my room. Then I saw the water bottle that I left in the room. That had washed parvathy madams feet. I was tired now so I drank that whole bottle of water. That was very tasty. It had a salt and nice taste (can't explain it how nice). Next day morning I had to come home back from bhabi's house.

My new semester starts & I went to my bhabi's house again. It was very dull when I'm at home because I had no feet to serve. I know my bhabi is also in unhappy because no one to lick her feet & no one to give her feet massage. When I went there bhabi was very happy. I know the reason why she was very happy. I rest for one hour by sleeping. And I went to bhabi's room then she was lying on her bed & reading a magazine. I looked at the floor where her bed slippers were kept. Those are not very clean now. So I called her

"madam shall I clean your slippers first." Then she looked at me & told

"yes I want you to clean my slippers & all my other shoes as well. But first I want a great pedicure & a foot massage. See my toe nails have graven a lot for these days & nail polish are not even."

Then I ran to my room to bring things for the pedicure. Nail polish, nail cutter, foot care cream, nail polish remover, a brush (to clean nails), basin, sponge, towel. So then first I went and collected them. I went to the kitchen & brought some hot water to the basin. Still she was lying on her bed & reading a magazine.

I knelled next to her feet & sponged madam's feet with hot water. Then the feet got very clean, so I dried it with the towel (that is my towel). Then I cut her nails nicely with the nail cutter then I removed old nail polish. And clean all nails with the brush (That is my toothbrush). After cleaning the toe nails I applied maroon nail polish on her nails. It shines nicely with my bhabi's pinky feet. I blow with my mouth to her toe nails to dry the nail polish. Now my pedicure is over & I tolled madam to comment at my work. So she stopped her reading & looked at her feet & told me that my work was excellent. And she told me that now she wanted a great foot massage too. I ran again to my room & brought my pillow. Then I kept it under her feet then she was comfortable. Then I followed my usual foot massaging steps. My steps of massaging bhabi's feet Start by relaxing bhabi's foot. I hold her foot so that one hand is on the sole and one on the top. When I using a massage ointment, I protect clothing and furniture with a towel. I Rub oiled hands together vigorously to warm them before beginning the foot massage. Working from her ankle to toes. I massage it with long, firm strokes. Stroking stimulates circulation and warms the foot. I hold her heel in one hand and toes in the other circle her foot five times clockwise then anticlockwise. I did it because it will loosen her joints and relax the foot. Starting with her big toe, stroke the length of each toe in turn and, when I reach the tip, I pull gently to stretch it out. I repeat this three times. I Pulls and Squeezes. Using my thumb and I starting at her big toe move along the line of pads just below her toes. I press on each one firmly before moving on to the next. I Work way to her little toe, and then change hands and, using my other thumb, I work way back. And I repeat twice. I use my thumb to press down gently from the top to the base of her big toe. I repeat on all of her toes. When I reach her little toe, change hands and use the other thumb to go back the other way .And I repeat twice. I hold her toes in one hand, use my thumb on the other hand to press along the sole, pressing in a line from the base of her big toe to the center of her foot, I repeat on all her toes, then I repeat on the top of her foot following the same line. I did it because this will help her in releasing tension in the inner and outer longitudinal arches. Starting at her heel, I use my thumb to press along the inside edge of her foot all the way up to her big toe. I press firmly and follow the line up over her instep. Then I repeat on the outside edge of her foot, from her heel to her little toe. Finally, I massage the lower half of her sole, using firm pressure. I rotate her ankle, both clockwise and anticlockwise, using long, firm strokes from ankle to toes. And I repXeat the massage on the other foot. My bhabi got a foot massage from me was after long time, so I when I'm massaging bhabi's feet I asked her that did foot massage is ok. Then she is giving me orders like, other foot now, do my toes again. So my massage went on for about 1 ½ hours. And when my massage is coming to the end part bhabi fell asleep. So I stopped my work and licked her soles & toes like a real slave, I licked between each toe and sucked her big toe, it really tasted great. I licked her feet for about ½ hour. After that I had another job to do. That is I have to clean her slippers & shoes as well. So I took her slippers to my hands & lick them till it clean. Now the slippers are very clean & I took her shoes from the shoe rack & lick them clean as well. Bhabi awake after 2 hours back. Then I had all the shoes she had. She was very happy when she knew that her shoes were clean. She praised me a lot. Bhabi told me that she have to go for shopping to day & have to go to her friends house also. I asked whether she is going to parvathy madam's place. She told no today she is going to  Priyanka madam's house. I told then if priyanka madam wants any foot massages or pedicures please tell me like parvathy madam.So bhabi got ready & went there.
t think like that. Then I told

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: Mistress Arathy
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 12:47:49 PM »
Excellent, write more, drink her foot water in front of her. Ask her to spit on her feet and make you lick

Offline Doggie of Leena Memsaheb

Re: Mistress Arathy
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2021, 05:37:56 AM »
Excellent, write more, drink her foot water in front of her. Ask her to spit on her feet and make you lick

thats really nice to do

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19