Author Topic: Vignettes: femdom shorts  (Read 3268 times)

Offline cmc1000

• Email
Vignettes: femdom shorts
« on: July 19, 2020, 02:38:15 AM »

Vignettes: Punishment in the Kitchen

(Vignettes: short fleeting images described - in this case femdom word pictures)

Goddess Reshmi was livid. “You’ve fucking completely ruined it”. She’d just tasted the chicken curry that “she” was making and spat out the piece of chicken in her mouth right on to my face. I am standing completely naked, except for a ridiculous chef’s hat that I am required to wear in the kitchen by the two ‘goddesses’. Trembling in fear I muttered under my breath, “I’m so very sorry goddess Reshmi”. She did not appear to have paid attention to my apology.  I did not understand what was wrong. But the spicy curry was in my right eye and it was stinging like hell. Chewed up pieces of chicken were lodged on my right cheekbone and a thin julienne of ginger lay strung across the bridge of my nose.

“That… that right there is the problem” the goddess screamed, bringing the wooden ladle dangerously close to my eyes and nose. “I ordered you to mince the ginger but you fucking idiot  jullienned it instead! You know how horrible it is to bite ginger when eating curry? You have utterly ruined it.”

It was goddess Deepthi’s birthday and she was expected back from the university any time now. Goddess Reshmi was ‘making’ the curry for a special birthday dinner. I had been slaving it out in the kitchen since five in the morning; almost thirteen hours now making a full seven course meal for the birthday dinner. But the curry was a special by goddess Reshmi for her secret lover. It did not matter that everything except the act of putting the ingredients in the pot was done by me. In all fairness, she did read out the recipe, step-by-step, during the process and I distinctly remember her saying juliennes of ginger. I had made perfect long, thin juliennes for fear of getting smacked in the cheek with the ladle while cooking. In fact I was proud that I had done all the steps today without inviting goddess Reshmi’s wrath. That is, up until now at least.

“Why don’t you ever learn, you bastard… just follow the instructions I give you… it’s just that simple”. I again apologized, this time louder. “I don’t want your fucking apology”. She raised the wooden ladle to strike me in the face but stopped half-way. “No… no… you must be punished properly”. My heart sank. I was braced for the blow to my cheek with the ladle. It would have hurt like hell but it would have been over in one shot.

“On the floor slave…” she said. Her voice was cold now; no longer screaming and that did not bode well for me. I dropped to the floor and lay face down, my lips almost touching her sandals, ready to continue the apology while profusely kissing her feet in case an opportunity arises.

“No, don’t lie down you scum… sit… sit up against the dishwasher door.” She shoved my face up with her left foot. I sat up resting my back on the dishwasher door, legs folded sideways and back protecting my naked cock and balls. It was a long and narrow kitchen with counters on both sides. On one side there was the fridge in the far corner, and the four burner stove and oven. On either side of the stove were small segments of countertop. On the opposite side was the kitchen sink with the dishwasher below to its right and on either side of the kitchen sink was again countertop. The corridor between the counters was around five feet wide and goddess Reshmi was standing on the right side near the stove while I was presently seated on the floor, my back against the dishwasher door.

“Spread your legs, slave” she ordered. The resolve in her voice sent a chill through my spine. I apologized again with folded hands, voice trembling but keeping my legs folded. “Spread it, I said…” She knocked the chef's hat off my head threateningly with the ladle that was still in her hand and threw the ladle into the sink just above my left ear. I slowly unfolded my legs and sat on my butt; a half-spread eagle, my cock and balls lying on the cold melamine floor naked and exposed. She stepped into the space between my legs.

“I will crush those things until they are minced like the ginger you should have made…” she said calmly. My mind was racing… she wasn’t wearing heels; thank god for that. The goddess was in her ‘working’ clothes. White T-shirt and blue jeans, her long silky hair tied up into a loose knot making her look taller. She was thankfully wearing floater sandals with plastic chunky soles, I thought to myself. She placed the front part of her right sandal-clad foot on my cock and balls. The sole was warmer than the floor below. She pressed down slowly but threateningly. I could almost see my eyes bulging out in fear. I dropped my gaze from her lovely face down to the beautiful feet resting on my tender parts.

“Look at me” goddess Reshmi said. With much effort I took my eyes off the imminent danger faced by my genitals and looked back at her gorgeous face. The pressure increased below and so did the pain shooting up and down my body. She could see the terror in my eyes and she was enjoying every bit of it. “You deserve it you scumbag” and she put all her weight on her right toe. The chunky sole of her sandals ground my cock and balls against the hard floor. I groaned in unbelievable agony. I dare not scream… She was leaning over and my head was tilted up trying to look at her eyes as ordered. My nose was a centimeter from her crotch and she now had her hands holding the countertop that was in line with the top of my head. She was leaning forward putting maximum weight on my shriveled member. I could not see her face properly because of the two divine mounts on her ribs gently protruding under her white T-shirt. She looked down momentarily and there was pleasure in her expression and a twinge of a sadistic smile… a twinkle in her eyes.

Seconds seemed like hours. I was hoping for a miracle to happen and it did. From the corner of my eye, through the kitchen door I could see the front door opening and goddess Deepthi entering - a vision in maroon. Goddess Reshmi did not seem to have noticed her love entering the apartment. Goddess Deepthi paused at the door and assessed the situation. She could see what was happening to me and she was quite pleased with what she saw. She quietly walked up to goddess Reshmi, hardly making a sound on the carpeted floor outside the kitchen. When she got to the kitchen, she softly said “what did he do now…?” Goddess Reshmi looked back over her shoulder and smiled at goddess Deepthi. “Oh you're back already… what else, the usual. The fucking idiot is incapable of following simple instructions and ruined dinner for us. I’m punishing him for that...”

“Okay, let me change and come. By then you should be done…” goddess Deepthi said. My heart sank but Goddess Reshmi interjected. “No, no… I’m done”. Thank heaven… I said in my mind. I was not at all ready for what came next. Still standing full weight on her toes on my cock and balls, she violently spun around to face her lover. The chunky plastic sole caught my genitals, twisted  and almost ripped it out in the process. All I could see was pain and I hardly noticed goddess Reshmi stepping on my right thigh on her way to greet her lover. I fell over to my right groaning and twisting in agony, curled up in fetal position. They kissed passionately. They started talking but I hardly heard anything with the pain ringing in my ears. They both came into the kitchen and Goddess Reshmi stepped on my hip and climbed on to the kitchen counter next to the sink and sat dangling her floater sandals right above my hip. Goddess Deepti casually walked up and rested her right foot on my face that was twisted in agony and they continued to talk. She was wearing open toed, open back sandals and her beautiful feet were right above the inch of heel resting on my eye.

They continued to talk for a few minutes and then goddess Deepthi tasted a few items already laid out on the opposite counter as well as those inside the pots and pans on the stove. There was something baking in the oven too. She complemented goddess Reshmi for working ‘so hard’ for making such a lovely dinner and they kissed again. When goddess Deepthi leaned forward to kiss she was crushing my face underfoot.

Somewhere in the middle of the conversation about the food, I heard goddess Deepthi say to goddess Reshmi, “I loved the julienned ginger in the chicken curry. I like the variety when you bite into the ginger occasionally.. Like a little flavor bomb. If you mince or use ginger paste this won’t happen…” It felt like the last nail in my coffin of pain! They continued to talk for a bit and both walked off with hardly a care for my poor body that was writhing in pain beneath their divine feet.

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: Vignettes: femdom shorts
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 11:41:50 AM »
nice

Offline vikysinger

• Email
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2021, 05:39:42 AM »
Too good bro. You are one of few writers on this community with impeccable english. Your writing skills are great. I really like your phone call trample story. Which city are you from?

Offline vbtdk

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2021, 12:01:19 PM »
This is incredible stuff dude. I hope you continue this and monetize it if needed.

Offline ultimatetoesucker

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2021, 02:14:07 PM »
I  think this is fiction and it is not of much use here

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19