Author Topic: Vignettes: Phone call trample  (Read 4185 times)

Offline cmc1000

• Email
Vignettes: Phone call trample
« on: July 22, 2020, 02:33:29 AM »

Goddess Deepthi preferred to pace back and forth on the small balcony attached to her room while talking on the phone. Particularly when she was on a call with her husband. In the three bedroom apartment, I had been assigned the one with the balcony initially since I was the ‘senior’ executive among the three from India attending the six month company training program. These arrangements changed considerably once I transitioned to being Goddess Deepthi’s and Goddess Reshmi’s slave. I first had to move into the smallest of the three rooms and soon into much more cramped quarters befitting my lowly position as house slave. But how I got there is a story for another occasion.

I was in-fact waiting for the Saturday evening call that Goddess Deepthi had with her husband back in India. I was supposed to have finished folding the goddess’ intimates and putting them in the dresser before she returned from dinner. However all the shoe-shining that Goddess Reshmi had ordered me to do before they left for dinner kept me occupied the whole time and my tongue was still very sore from it. Goddess Deepthi was leafing through a folder with the material that was given out the previous week at the training program when the call came at eight, prompt as clockwork. The instant she stepped out of the room onto the balcony I darted into her room with the hamper with her undergarments. I had pre-folded some of them while waiting and I stacked those carefully in the dresser drawer. I was frantically folding the rest and stacking, hoping that the call would be long and I would be spared punishment for not doing the work on time.

Today was one of the rare days that the goddesses had allowed me to keep my clothes on. Just a t-shirt and shorts but no underwear or footwear allowed. I was on my knees besides the dresser with the hamper by my side. Work could have gone faster if I was standing up but I could not risk Goddess Deepthi coming back abruptly into the room and catching me standing inside her room without her explicit permission. The slave was not allowed to stand up inside the goddesses’ private rooms without permission.

I heard a string of expletives from the balcony. “Shit… damn it… no, no, no… fuck…hold on a second…” Goddess Deepthi opened the balcony door and shouted “guys… some help.” If it weren’t for the ongoing phone call she would have just said something like “slave… get your ass over here…” but both goddesses at this moment did not want their respective husbands to know about the  arrangements in place in our temporary stay apartment. She caught me beside the dresser out of the corner of her eye and turned and looked straight at me. She immediately caught on to what was happening and her expression said that I am not getting away with it and can expect due punishment soon.

However she had a different problem now. She had taken the folder she was reading out with her to the balcony when the call came. Maybe by mistake, while on the call, the contents of the folder - mostly printed loose sheets - seem to have fallen on the floor. It was a bit windy outside and she had put her right foot on the pile of papers on the balcony floor to keep them down. Still there were a few sheets whirling about in the balcony that she was trying to catch while having the phone lodged between her left shoulder and her ear.

She snapped her fingers and beckoned me over to the pile of papers on the floor. Like an Idiot, I was thinking of only the impending punishment and mistook the gesture to mean that I need to fall at her feet and beg forgiveness for my transgression. I promptly scooted over to the balcony on fours and fell at her feet, lying prostate over the pile of paper. The loose sheets whirled around still in the balcony and I was lying face down at her feet oblivious of this. She sighed in exasperation and pushed my face off to the side with her feet and tried to catch the sheets flying about. As she shoved me off the pile with her divine foot that was keeping the sheets on the floor from flying off, those too came loose. I realized my second mistake in a flash and tried to gather the whirling pieces of paper. I would have managed to catch all of them if I were on my feet. Clumsy and on my knees I did get most of them but one flew right out of the balcony. To make matters worse, while scurrying about on all fours I even managed to shove the goddess at her knees with my body a few times.

Her eyes were glowing with anger. But the goddess’ conversations with her husband were always either sweet or tender or in a submissive tone that made me inexplicably uncomfortable. The anger was frustrating to her since she had to keep an even tone over the phone meanwhile. She pointed to the table inside obviously directing me to put the papers on the table. I put all the sheets, except the one that flew off, in the folder and took the folder inside and put it on the table. I was about to go back to folding her intimates when she snapped her fingers again and pointed it down so as to order me to lie down at her feet. Again I misread the signal and kneeled in front of her instead.

She was wearing a pink satin nightgown that hung loosely over her shoulders and went down to just below her knees. Her divine form, gently shown through the folds of the fabric. She had her fluffy night time slippers on. In exasperation she raised her left left onto my shoulders and pushed down hard, making me fall back onto my back with a thud. “Oh, it was nothing… something falling outside perhaps…” the sound must have carried over the phone line all the way back to India.

She stepped on to my stomach, briefly paused while standing full weight on my chest measuring up what will be the due punishment she can give while gently cooing over the telephone as if she were an angel of peace! Coming to a decision, quickly she stood full weight with both her feet right on my face. It hurt quite a bit but was not unbearable. The fact that she had her night-time slippers on instead of hard boots or thin heels helped. Still, around 50 Kgs crushing your skull was not all pleasure. The gentle aroma of her divine feet, situated right on my nose felt heavenly to a lowly slave like me.

She would have stood there on my face for almost 10 minutes, all the while talking on the phone. Thankfully the balcony had brick half walls so nobody could see me on the floor underneath her feet from the nearby apartment which had people attending the same executive training program as the three of us. After around ten minutes she stepped off my face and started pacing up and down trampling over my supine body. Except when she stepped on my crotch and face each time she went back and forth, it did not hurt all that much.

I noticed that she stepped off my face and started pacing just when the tone of the conversion changed. She seemed to be explaining her point of view on something that they obviously disagreed upon. Once or twice she stomped down in exasperation. I had seen her do that earlier also when taking such calls while walking back and forth on the balcony. This time the only difference was that her stomps were put to good use punishing the slave. She did not seem to care one bit where exactly on my body she was stomping down on and caught me in the balls a couple of times.

The usual pattern I had overheard previously was that despite her disagreement and frustration she would continue to talk in a gentle and even tone trying to make him see her side and agree to her point of view. I don’t think she ever successfully got her way in such cases though.

She had stepped off my legs and turned back, about to step back onto my forelegs again when I heard her say “please honey… think of what I want for once… it will…” She was cut short by something he might have said. She looked sad for a moment. Composing herself she was getting ready to meekly agree with him when she looked straight back at me. The fear of the impending pain when she stepped back on and the bracing for it must have been visible to her in my eyes. She paused as if she had an idea.
Instead of stepping on my forelegs and then onto my thigh while pacing up, she stood right on my balls and said “No… it can’t be done. I won’t agree…”. I was cringing in pain while she stood full-weight on my crotch and looked down into my eyes again. The anticipation and fear must have been replaced by pain mixed with supplication for mercy. She moved on to my chest and raised her right foot ready to bring it down on my face. Again I cringed and she said commandingly into the phone. “No… I forbid it”. Her right foot crashed on my face. I tilted it slightly just in the nick of time so that my cheekbones took the brunt of the blow and not the bridge of my nose. A bloody nose would have ruined the goddesses fluffy slippers.

She stepped off and stood close to my head. Looked down for a moment and seemed pleased with what she saw. I was still wincing in pain, with my eyes closed. I heard her say a few more things assertively and there seemed to be no response from the other end and the topic seemed closed. She took her right foot out of the slippers and rested it on my lips while continuing the conversation. The tone now was again all sweet and sugary. I was kissing her milky white soles as if there was no tomorrow in complete submission. She obviously had taken strength from her complete and unquestioned power and dominance over her slave to be assertive to her husband and to snatch a victory from him. Was she imagining him underfoot in my place at this instant?

Trample phone-calls became the norm for goddess Deepthi from then on. I was expected to be lying on the balcony at the usual phone call time, twice a week. Sometimes clothed, sometimes in various states of undress as the goddesses had decided each morning. As for goddess Deepthi, it was either the fluffy slippers or flip flops or barefoot. No hard trample and so I also mostly enjoyed it. If she were in a good mood the goddess would even let me lie face down. Trampling was almost a pleasurable massage to me when that happened. I could also notice the progressive changes in the call. After some honey coated exchanges it would now turn into a set of firm instructions from goddess Deepthi to her husband. She was becoming the dominant player in her marriage, slowly by surely. Maybe she meant to replace me with him when she got back… many of the new jobs and new punishments for the slave that she started coming up with after that night seemed to suggest she was trying out certain things and consciously slipping into the dominant role. Goddess Reshmi had been absolutely dominant from day one itself but goddess Deepthi was growing into it instead.

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
Re: Vignettes: Phone call trample
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 12:47:11 PM »
good, continue writing

Offline vikysinger

• Email
Re: Vignettes: Phone call trample
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 04:27:38 PM »
Great story bro! You are one of the very few with impeccable English. Keep writing more

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19