Author Topic: The HR girls  (Read 6069 times)

Offline vikysinger

• Email
The HR girls
« on: December 10, 2020, 10:52:54 AM »

Parul and Neha were HRs in company. Parul was 29, beautiful and fair. She had a slightly heavy body(not fat at all). Neha was 24, slim and had a very cute face. Parul was a very stong lady, while Neha was docile.

They were early in office for meeting. Since it was a winter morning Parul suggested they have tea at the cafeteria. They took tea and went close to the glass wall of the cafeteria to get some sunlight. Neha was new in the company she didn't know everyone well, but she noticed that that a guy in the cafetria looked at Parul then lowered his head.

"Who is he?" she asked Parul.
"I'll show you something," Parul replied. "Hey you! come here." she called that guy.

He came at once and said Hi. Parul snapped her finger.

"But, Parul..." he was stopped by a tight slap on the face. Neha was shocked. She didn't understand what just happened. How did Parul managed to slap this guy just like that.

"There is no one in office right now, except us. So you don't need to pretend."

He slowly went down on his knees and had to face up to look at Parul. His face was now almost at the level of their thighs. Parul smiled now. Neha was just observing in awe. Parul lifted her right foot and placed it on his face. She sipped her tea and said, "the tea is really good" and laughed. Neha couldn't believe in her eyes. She could see this guy on his knees in front on Parul and her beautiful foot clad in open sandals resting on his face.

"You got to tell me what is going on," Neha enquired.

"Sure, girl," Parul said. "This guy is an IIT graduate and has acheived very quick success in his carrier. He was hired as a manger in the technology team. Do you know his salary is twice of our combined salaries? You must be wondering how come I am using such a powerful person as my foot rest. We'll there is story behind it," Parul said.

"Please Tell me Parul, am so eager. But do you want to share it in front on him?" Neha said.

"Do you think someone under the sole of your foot can do anything to you, even if hears something?" Parul smiled.

"The story begins a few years back," Parul began her story.
to be continued..

Offline tumaratummy

Re: The HR girls
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 11:55:21 AM »
Wish i there , pls post nxt

Offline vikysinger

• Email
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 06:39:54 PM »
Thanks for the motivation. I'll post the next part shortly.

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2021, 12:42:57 PM »
complete it

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19