Author Topic: The HR girls - Part 2  (Read 4221 times)

Offline vikysinger

• Email
The HR girls - Part 2
« on: January 24, 2021, 05:16:48 AM »
You can find the first part here - https://indian-femdom.com/index.php?topic=13798.0

----------

Parul began her story. It started a few years back when I joined a firm as junior HR. I was new and shy. It was my first day, and when I was going to my desk someone pinched my ass. I turned back and saw him smiling.  I didn’t say anything and went to my desk.

“Hi Parul, welcome to the firm,” a colleague welcomed me. I asked her about this guy.

“He is Vikram. He often teases new and young girls in the company. He is so powerful in the company that no one raises any complaints against him. He is an IIT graduate and one of the best here. Just stay away from him because you won’t be able to do anything if he teases you,” she warned me.

I tried to avoid him for about a year. But I knew I had to take my revenge.

It was the Annual day celebration at the company. I was wearing a sexy golden and black, one piece short dress. Everyone was looking at me including him. After the cake cutting, we all went to the cafeteria where drinks were served and we started dancing. He came towards me. I could smell he was drunk. I offered him another drink just to make sure. I stepped out of the cafeteria and went to my desk, he was following me. No one else was there as everyone was in the cafeteria. I intentionally kept a bottle on the floor near my desk. I was sitting at my desk. When he came close he stepped on the bottle and fell on me with his face on my thigh. If anyone would have seen, they would have thought he was trying to get physical. This was my moment.

“You dirty mind,” I said and slammed a kick in his groin.

He cried in pain and said “I...I didn’t do it intentionally Parul”. I slammed another one. This one made him bend even further and now his face was at my pretty feet, which were clad in black stilettos.

“Please forgive me Parul,” he started begging.

I stood up, I could see this all powerful Vikram laying down and my feet, begging. “I won’t, I will complain to the CEO and you’ll be out tonight,” I said.

He was still holding my feet and I started moving towards the CEO’s cabin, dragging him with my feet.

“I beg you, Parul. I’ll lose my job and my reputation. Please..please have mercy on me. Please save me.”

It wasn’t enough for me. I kept dragging him.

“I am just a pathetic dog. Please have mercy on me, my Queen”, he said. 

“Now you are understanding your position, I like that. Go on…”

“I’ll do whatever you say, Parul, but please have mercy on me,” he said lying on the floor at my feet.

“Hmm… From now on I am superior to you. You will be my slave and I am your mistress. My wish will be your command. You will be the dirt under my soles. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Parul.”

I slammed a kick on his face, “Dare you call me Parul again. Say yes Mistress!”

“Yes mistress, I’ll follow your commands and be your slave.”

“Good. I know with your IIT degree you’ll be able to grab jobs easily, so whenever I want to change my job, you will quit your job and find another job and force the management of the new company to bring me in.”

He was silent for a bit. I put my sandals on his hand and started crushing it. “I didn’t hear Yes mistress, slave?” I said.

“Yes mistress,” he said crying in pain. 

“Now get on all four, like a good dog.”

He did what was told. I bent down to his level and started patting him like a dog.

“Someone told me that you are too powerful and no one should mess with you. But look at this powerful vikram squatting like a dog in front of this junior HR.”

He bowed his head in shame.

“ I know my dog wants to enjoy the party. Your mistress is not so unkind. Get up now and turn around,” I said.

He was now standing and facing his back at me.

“Go enjoy the party my dog”, I said and I kicked his ass. He fell on the floor again and laughed like anything.

He was sitting at a corner with his head down at a corner, for the rest of the party. While I had a blast.

Since then he cracks job interviews and gets me a job wherever I want. When no one is around, I play with him and torment him. He is completely broken to my whim now.

“Wow! Parul, you really are a genius,” Neha said.

to be continued..

Offline vbtdk

Re: The HR girls - Part 2
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2021, 04:42:34 PM »
Awesome bruh!

Offline avagrado

• Email
Re: The HR girls - Part 2
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2021, 05:31:51 AM »
Nice one... Continue please

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers