Author Topic: Mom&son femdom part 2  (Read 3279 times)

Offline Rahulk85

Mom&son femdom part 2
« on: January 27, 2021, 05:49:24 PM »

Mom&son

Part 2

After a while she came to the room and made me stand up and untied me completely including my gag and blindfold, after that she told me that i need to take a bath and started undressing me. Now I was standing in my undies. She told me to quickly take a shower. I went to the bathroom, I was crying. I was taking a shower and she told me to strip my undies and keep it in bathroom before I come out. I was shocked but didn't have any other way. I did as she said and came out with a towel tied around my private parts. I was very shy and she started laughing, she came to me and pulled the towel. Now I was completely naked and was trying to hide my parts with hands. She told me to stand properly. I was not ready and she gave me a hard slap on my cheeks. I quickly moved my hands. She went to her cupboard and took some dress and I was very happy until I realized the dress she had selected for me was a saree.
She put that on the bed and handed me a bra and panty and told me to wear it. I was crying and refusing, she slapped me hard. I started wearing them still crying. She got frustrated , she stood up and striped her panty and bought near my face. She squezed my cheek and stuffed the panty in my mouth , she pushed the whole panty in my mouth and told me not to spit them. She went to her cupboard and bought a role of transperent tape and wraped around my head. She made me wear the saree and took me to the dining table. She served me breakfast and ungaged me. I ate it , she told me that she has a extra class of 1 hour and when she returns she wants the dishes washed and house cleaned. She left the house and I started Washing dishes. After one hour she arrived. She knocked the door and I went to open. I opened the door and she was standing there with a wicked smile she slapped me and told me is this the way u greet me, get down on ur knees and kiss my feet. I was shocked and looked straight into her eyes. She got furious and squeezed my balls making me fall on floor and I was crying in pain. She kicked my belly and told me to kneel. I did as she said and she took something from her bag and tied it around my neck. It was a dog collar with a name plate which read dogy. It was so humiliating. She attached a chain to it and started pulling me in. I followed her like a dog. She took me to the bed room and made me sit on the bed and tied my hands with a duppatta. She then took out one of her hanky which was a blue ledies towel hanky and stuffed it in my mouth. She took a white gents hanky and cleave gagged me she then hugged me and kissed me on my cheeks. She then told me she had a surprise for me. She opened her bag and took out a small white with red bordered ledies cotton hanky and a small bottle which read chloroform on it. She soaked the hanky in the chloroform and pressed it on my face. She whispered in my ears"rahul today I discussed about ur situation with my colleagues and they are so excited to see u. So I taught maybe they can suggest me some more ideas for u. So I invited them home and I need to get u ready by the time they arrive. So be a good boy and breath it in and pass out quickly". Saying so she kissed me and tightened the grip, I feld my eyes closing and I was out.......

Thank you.

Offline asadxtreme

• ActiveUsers
Re: Mom&son femdom part 2
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 08:59:35 PM »

Mom&son

Part 2

After a while she came to the room and made me stand up and untied me completely including my gag and blindfold, after that she told me that i need to take a bath and started undressing me. Now I was standing in my undies. She told me to quickly take a shower. I went to the bathroom, I was crying. I was taking a shower and she told me to strip my undies and keep it in bathroom before I come out. I was shocked but didn't have any other way. I did as she said and came out with a towel tied around my private parts. I was very shy and she started laughing, she came to me and pulled the towel. Now I was completely naked and was trying to hide my parts with hands. She told me to stand properly. I was not ready and she gave me a hard slap on my cheeks. I quickly moved my hands. She went to her cupboard and took some dress and I was very happy until I realized the dress she had selected for me was a saree.
She put that on the bed and handed me a bra and panty and told me to wear it. I was crying and refusing, she slapped me hard. I started wearing them still crying. She got frustrated , she stood up and striped her panty and bought near my face. She squezed my cheek and stuffed the panty in my mouth , she pushed the whole panty in my mouth and told me not to spit them. She went to her cupboard and bought a role of transperent tape and wraped around my head. She made me wear the saree and took me to the dining table. She served me breakfast and ungaged me. I ate it , she told me that she has a extra class of 1 hour and when she returns she wants the dishes washed and house cleaned. She left the house and I started Washing dishes. After one hour she arrived. She knocked the door and I went to open. I opened the door and she was standing there with a wicked smile she slapped me and told me is this the way u greet me, get down on ur knees and kiss my feet. I was shocked and looked straight into her eyes. She got furious and squeezed my balls making me fall on floor and I was crying in pain. She kicked my belly and told me to kneel. I did as she said and she took something from her bag and tied it around my neck. It was a dog collar with a name plate which read dogy. It was so humiliating. She attached a chain to it and started pulling me in. I followed her like a dog. She took me to the bed room and made me sit on the bed and tied my hands with a duppatta. She then took out one of her hanky which was a blue ledies towel hanky and stuffed it in my mouth. She took a white gents hanky and cleave gagged me she then hugged me and kissed me on my cheeks. She then told me she had a surprise for me. She opened her bag and took out a small white with red bordered ledies cotton hanky and a small bottle which read chloroform on it. She soaked the hanky in the chloroform and pressed it on my face. She whispered in my ears"rahul today I discussed about ur situation with my colleagues and they are so excited to see u. So I taught maybe they can suggest me some more ideas for u. So I invited them home and I need to get u ready by the time they arrive. So be a good boy and breath it in and pass out quickly". Saying so she kissed me and tightened the grip, I feld my eyes closing and I was out.......

Thank you.

Offline asadxtreme

• ActiveUsers
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 09:00:35 PM »
Part 2After a while she came to the room and made me stand up and untied me completely including my gag and blindfold, after that she told me that i need to take a bath and started undressing me. Now I was standing in my undies. She told me to quickly take a shower. I went to the bathroom, I was crying. I was taking a shower and she told me to strip my undies and keep it in bathroom before I come out. I was shocked but didn't have any other way. I did as she said and came out with a towel tied around my private parts. I was very shy and she started laughing, she came to me and pulled the towel. Now I was completely naked and was trying to hide my parts with hands. She told me to stand properly. I was not ready and she gave me a hard slap on my cheeks. I quickly moved my hands. She went to her cupboard and took some dress and I was very happy until I realized the dress she had selected for me was a saree. She put that on the bed and handed me a bra and panty and told me to wear it. I was crying and refusing, she slapped me hard. I started wearing them still crying. She got frustrated , she stood up and striped her panty and bought near my face. She squezed my cheek and stuffed the panty in my mouth , she pushed the whole panty in my mouth and told me not to spit them. She went to her cupboard and bought a role of transperent tape and wraped around my head. She made me wear the saree and took me to the dining table. She served me breakfast and ungaged me. I ate it , she told me that she has a extra class of 1 hour and when she returns she wants the dishes washed and house cleaned. She left the house and I started Washing dishes. After one hour she arrived. She knocked the door and I went to open. I opened the door and she was standing there with a wicked smile she slapped me and told me is this the way u greet me, get down on ur knees and kiss my feet. I was shocked and looked straight into her eyes. She got furious and squeezed my balls making me fall on floor and I was crying in pain. She kicked my belly and told me to kneel. I did as she said and she took something from her bag and tied it around my neck. It was a dog collar with a name plate which read dogy. It was so humiliating. She attached a chain to it and started pulling me in. I followed her like a dog. She took me to the bed room and made me sit on the bed and tied my hands with a duppatta. She then took out one of her hanky which was a blue ledies towel hanky and stuffed it in my mouth. She took a white gents hanky and cleave gagged me she then hugged me and kissed me on my cheeks. She then told me she had a surprise for me. She opened her bag and took out a small white with red bordered ledies cotton hanky and a small bottle which read chloroform on it. She soaked the hanky in the chloroform and pressed it on my face. She whispered in my ears"rahul today I discussed about ur situation with my colleagues and they are so excited to see u. So I taught maybe they can suggest me some more ideas for u. So I invited them home and I need to get u ready by the time they arrive. So be a good boy and breath it in and pass out quickly". Saying so she kissed me and tightened the grip, I feld my eyes closing and I was out.......

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2021, 12:55:14 PM »
nice

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19