Author Topic: Mom&son femdom part 5  (Read 3122 times)

Offline Rahulk85

Mom&son femdom part 5
« on: January 28, 2021, 02:25:07 AM »
I got dressed and varsha aunty made coffee for me. We chatted for a while and then we heard the door bell ring we went and opened the door it was mom and rajeshwari aunty . They came in and sat on the sofa and I was about to sit with them but varsha aunty signaled me to sit on the floor. I sat near varsha auntys feet she was smiling at me
I smiled back and they started chatting, I slowly slid my fingers under varsha auntys feet and tickeled her she quickly moved her feet. She looked down at me and was smiling I again started tickling her but this time she crushed my fingers with her feet. I felt a shock of pain but didn't utter a word.
They talked for a while and we watched some tv shows and I massaged all their legs and did some house chores. In the evening varsha aunty called me to the room and told me that she will be waiting for me in the bathroom at night , I noded and she hugged and kissed my cheeks. I was so excited. That night I slept on the floor and mom slept on the bed. Varsha and rajeshwari aunty slept in the other room. I waited for mom to sleep and after I was sure mom had slept I got up and went to her room and peeked in but she was not on the bed. I realized she was already waiting for me in the bathroom. I got more excited and went to the bathroom . The lights were on and the door was not locked. I knew she is waiting for me. I opened the door and for my surprise I found rajeshwari aunty sitting there. I was confused and I went inside and I was about to question her but all of a sudden a hand pulled me from behind and tightly handgagged me. Rajeshwari aunty quickly got up and took the hanky that was tucked to her hip and came near me the hand was moved from my mouth and rajeshwari aunty squzed my cheeks and stuffed the hanky in my mouth. I could taste her sweat and it was stinky. I was then pushed to the wall and my hands were tied behind. Varsha aunty whispered "don't worry dear u will have double fun".then they made me sit on the toilet seat, they started undressing me. They made me fully naked . Rajeshwari aunty laughed at my chastity cage. She asked varsha aunty " Isn't this ur husbands" And varsha aunty replied "wow u still remember. He used this for nearly a year and guess what I have never washed it. " I was shocked and they both laughed. Then varsha aunty told me to be quite. I nodded and they started stripping now they both were in their bra and panties. They both wore a strap on dildo. Varsha aunty came in front and made me stand and she sat on the toilet seat.
She then made me bend over and suck her strapon dildo. I was doing so when I felt something cold touch my ass. It was rajeshwari aunty using some lotion on my ass hole. She slipped her fingers deep into my ass hole one by one , she then all of a sudden pushed the dildo and started fucking me vigorously on the other end varsha aunty was pushing the dildo deep in to my throat. Now my ass hole was hurting but I couldn't screem or cry as my throat was thrust with the dildo. Then after a while they switched their position and did the same. After a while they made me lick their cunts until they came all over my face. They made me drink their cum. Now it was my turn, varsha aunty made me lay down on the floor and she unlocked my chastity. She then started playing with my dick. Rajeshwari aunty sat above my head and was playing with my nipples, I was moaning with pleasure and varsha aunty told rajeshwari aunty to shut me up so rajeshwari aunty took her hanky and stuffed her hanky in my mouth and cleave gagged me with her saree. They then continued to play with me and I was about to cum. Varsha aunty realized this , she started stroking me harder, my dick was about to explod, it was the last second and maybe this will be the best orgasm of my life but all of a sudden rajeshwari aunty pressed a white cotton ledies hanky over my face. It had a strong smell and I was trying to fight it. Varsha aunty stoped jerking me and held my hands
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 12:42:54 PM by s10dulkar »

Offline s10dulkar

• Administrator
    • Indian Femdom
    • Email
Re: Mom&son femdom part 5
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 12:43:34 PM »
Rahul please post stories in simple text without formatting if you are copying from somewhere else. paste as plain text so it will visible properly.
Follow s10dulkar on Twitter

Offline Rahulk85

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2021, 02:29:35 AM »
Sorry iam new here please can u guide me

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2021, 12:57:12 PM »
nice

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19