Author Topic: Indian femdom mom  (Read 3938 times)

Offline treatmeasyourslave

• Email
Indian femdom mom
« on: April 03, 2021, 12:59:08 AM »
Mummyyy have u seen my blue t shirt, i shouted when i was unable to find my t shirt.
 'You couldn't even find one shirt on your own you are 13 years old now', she said and came to my room she looked in my cupboard and took my blue shirt out, i was amazed of the fact that she took my shirt out of thin air because i couldn't find it there or maybe i am very ignorant .She gave me petty a slap on my back and said look carefully next time i am getting late. my mother is a working mom she is the ceo of a big company xyz she loves her job and have done a lot of hardwork to reach where she is along with taking care of me she loves me so much and i love her more. She is slim and well maintained she likes to take care of herself she does yoga daily in the morning and goes to gym in the evening she is also very flexible as she was a former belly dancer. She has black hair with brown highlights, her eyes are black and she is 5'9. She is pretty and she have a wheatish skintone (sawla). She kind of looks like chitrangda singh.
 https://images.app.goo.gl/qB8xHhHibJgBXruT6
 She has never married and i sometimes think she is totally not interested in men. Now you all would be thinking if she never married how was i born,well she was in a living relationship with my father when she got pregnant and before i was born they broke up basically because he didn't wanted a baby at that time. since then she raised me all alone and never once had another boyfriend again maybe she got over of men.
 After finding my shirt she went to kitchen and made breakfast then she went to her room to get ready. now even though i have my own room and we live in a big flat in Mumbai (all because of her hard work) i still sleep with her and spend most of my time in her room cause i like it there and there is no such awkwardness between us.our relationship is more of friendship, she is my bestfriend and she even changes her clothes in front of me she doesn't get nude but she can be in in her undergarments in front of me.
  So she asks me while getting ready what should she wear the black dress
 https://images.app.goo.gl/vR3F32AbYP8zVkca9
 Or women's fromal suit
 https://images.app.goo.gl/rrksLxYucBnWhgG98
 I chose the black dress and she said perfect.
 Then she asked me which heels should she wear. listening to this question i looked at her feet her feet are gorgeous. normally i pay no attention to any feets in general but today i kind of feel attracted to her feet her toes were painted red and perfectly manicured and pedicured her feet looked so gorgeous as they came from heaven i felt like they were the feet of mata parwati herself her feet looked so divine
https://images.app.goo.gl/ea6xgY86PCvQwBsz5
 She looked at me staring her feet and waved her left foot near my face and said 'do they look pretty i had mani pedi done yesterday' her toe touched my nose and i got the smell of her feet it was so amzing my mouth started watering and my dick got hard. I said to my mom, "they looks absolutely gorgeous mummy" and chose those red stilettoes to match with her red toes she said nice choice beta and kissed me on the cheek we ate our breakfast together and then she went to work. I started thinking about that feeling i had and how my dick got hard getting closer to her feet it was a strange feeling and i never felt that way for my mom or feets. i didn't thought much about it and started watching tv then i made lunch for myself i was used to making food for me as my mom trained me to do so she didn't like keeping maids and wanted to make me self dependent. Then i ate my lunch and started completing my homework as i had to submit it next day, monday. I completed my homework it was 7, usually my mom comes back at 7 after gym, 'bell rang' i rushed to open the door. I opened the door it was a mailman and he brought parcel 'your order', he said i didn't ordered anything maybe mummy did i thought i took it, it was already paid for. I closed the door and opened the box there was pink dress and cute pink heels
https://images.app.goo.gl/k83A1p3NHMPbEWKbA
 https://images.app.goo.gl/k83A1p3NHMPbEWKbA

The dress wasn't the size of my mom there was one more box inside i opened it and there was this in it
https://images.app.goo.gl/nwq1xuSC56WybpKDA
I didn't understand what it was maybe some kind of lock. I started watching tv again and bell rang again i opened the door it was mom
 She hugged me and came in i told her about her order she looked confused and said she didn't order anything i said but i have opened it now. She said are you dumb and scolded me then she looked at the package she opened the box and saw a beautiful dress and heels and Suddenly got cheered up. 'Wowww such a cute dress and heels' she said joyfully then she got dissapointed as she realised that wasn't her size then she looked at the box and said 'what's in this' i said i don't know its some kind lock i guess. she opened the box and looked at that thing she started blushing and smiling i asked her what is it? She said its not for you then she said what should we do with this package now, i said i don't know. She said you have opened it now they won't even take it back so lets keep it consider it a gift. I said but that dress is not even her size she then put that in front of me said 'but its your size' i said so i wouldn't wear that thats a girl's dress she laughed but her devious mind got an idea she then took the package in her room and put it in her almira she changed her clothes and took a bath.
 'Lets prepare dinner' she said then she made dinner and we both sat on table and started eating dinner she made shahi paneer.
 while eating, a piece of paneer fell on her feet 'oh shit', she said she moved the piece with her beautiful feet, the piece went on right side on the floor while she intended it to move to left. she then finished her food and stood up unnoticed of the piece and stepped on it. 'Ohh shit' she said again and went to washroom to clean her feet.
 that crushed piece of paneer was still there on the ground. I looked at the piece and started thinking of her gorgeous feet and how it got crushed by it i thought that it would taste just like her feet. Now i wanted to taste her feet
 I really wanted to taste that piece very badly i was unable to resist myself and i jumped on the floor quickly and ate that piece from the floor and licked the floor clean. It had some taste of dirt due to being on floor but it also had somewhat of a unique taste, a divine taste that was her feet. She came back from the washroom and asked what happened to the mess she created, i told her i cleaned it up 'good boy' she said and caressed my head like a dog.
 We then watched some tv and went to sleep.

End of part 1

[size=78%]Wait for the next part please.[/size]
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 07:40:53 AM by treatmeasyourslave »

• Email
Re: Indian femdom mom
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 01:17:51 AM »
I wanted to add some pictures but i wasn't able to maybe the feature of adding pictures isn't there yet pls add that feature creators. You will find some spaces left those are for those pictures. pictures list:- chitrangda singh, women's black dress, women's black suit, gorgeous feets with red stilettoes
(I just wanted u guys to see this picture it was so awesome)
A sissy pink skirt and cute pink heels, a chastity cage
I have attached links pls check out the links plsssss 
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 01:28:17 AM by treatmeasyourslave »

• Email
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 01:30:59 AM »
Any mistress interested pls reply

Offline femaleworship

• ActiveUsers
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2021, 12:02:04 PM »